Fiona McIntosh > Cripps > Tunbridge Wells, England > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Partner and head of residential conveyancing, handling all areas of non-contentious residential property.
Trained Cripps LLP; qualified 1996; associate 2000; partner 2002.
Past president of Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and District Law Society 2013.
Notting Hill and Ealing High School; University of Essex (1992 LLB); Robert Schuman University, Strasbourg (1991 Maîtrise Juridique d’Etudes Française); College of Law, Chester (1993 LSF).
Cooking and entertaining; spending time with her children.
Cripps fields a highly respected residential property team that acts for wealthy individuals when they are buying or selling high-value private residences and land. It is also well-regarded for its advice to these clients when they are buying or selling farms, rural and landed estates. The team has been busy too advising private investors who have substantial residential portfolios as well as house builders and developers. Under the joint leadership of Kerry Glanville and Fiona McIntosh the practice has developed an excellent reputation for its enfranchisement advice. Amy Jackson has recently been promoted to the partnership.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector