Daniel Simon > Collyer Bristow LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Collyer Bristow LLP Offices
St Martin’s Court
10 Paternoster Row
- Go to...
Tax and estate planning, International
Senior Partner of Collyer Bristow and a partner in the Tax and estate planning team. Areas of practice include overseas and domestic trusts, wills and estates together with related tax planning, particularly complex, cross-border planning. He regularly advises Swiss based institutions and their clients and helped establish the firm’s Geneva office. Daniel leads the advisory service for US clients. He advises beneficiaries, executors and trustees on contested wills and trusts. Also advises charities, from small family trusts to national institutions.
Trained with Forsyte Kerman. Qualified, 1993. Partner at Paisner & Co, 1999. Joined Collyer Bristow as a Partner in 2001.
International Bar Association; Charity Law Association.
Human Sciences First Class (Hons), University of Sussex 1988; CPE and Law Society Finals, College of Law 1989-91.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Private client > Family
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property finance