Mr Michael Grace > Collyer Bristow LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Collyer Bristow LLP Offices
140 Brompton Road
- Go to...
Mr Michael Grace
Head of Real estate
Michael heads the firm’s Commercial real estate department.
Michael advises clients on high-value real estate disputes in the commercial real estate sector. His clients include investors, developers, and landlord and tenants for whom he has acted for many years.
Michael’s practice focuses on the larger, more complex, cases covering a wide range of property issues such as termination of leases, dilapidation claims, service charge disputes, rent review issues and business lease renewals and terminations but extends also to dealing with professional negligence and joint venture disputes. Michael’s clients benefit from his experience, commercial and tactical advice and above all else a common sense approach to dealing with disputes.
Michael is a member of the Property Litigation Association, the City of London Property Association, and the Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Private client > Family
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property finance