John Flint > Clarke Willmott LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Clarke Willmott LLP Offices
55 SPRING GARDENS
- Go to...
Commercial & Private Litigation
John Flint is a Partner in Clarke Willmott solicitors’ Commercial & Private Litigation team specialising in Director, Shareholder and Partnership disputes.
The team at Clarke Willmott LLP has recently benefitted from the arrival of consultant Alex Megaw and senior associate Louise Goodwin from Primas; the duo joins a ‘simply exceptional‘ offering, which handles the gamut of disputes, from complex contractual cases to breach of confidentiality claims. The ‘razor sharp‘ John Flint heads up the practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Social housing
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester