Mr Italo de Feo > CMS > Rome, Italy > Lawyer Profile
VIA A. DEPRETIS, 86
- Go to...
Mr Italo de Feo
TMC - Technology, Media and Communications
Italo de Feo is Co-Head of the TMC department – Technology, Media and Communication and is also responsible for the International Technology Group at CMS. Italo joined the firm as Partner in 2012.
Throughout his career, Italo has developed far-reaching expertise in the fields of commercial law, technology and intellectual property law, with particular expertise in matters of technology services outsourcing, software and licenses, internet and telecommunications regulation and privacy issues.
Italo de Feo is both an Italian attorney and an English solicitor.
Italian, English and German
– Rome Bar Association
– Chairman of the European Outsourcing Association – Italy
– Vice-chair of the Outsourcing Committee of Itechlaw
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
CMS‘ technology, media and communications team specialises in IT work, including contracts, drafting and the negotiation of agreements, advertising and data protection issues, and GDPR compliance. Italo de Feo has specialist expertise in commercial and technology law, while fellow co-head Paolo Scarduelli assists primarily with corporate, corporate finance, M&A and antitrust matters. The firm acts for a broad range of clients, including IT and telecom companies and investors, through to publishers, and telemedicine companies, where the firm has niche expertise. Matia Campo joined as counsel from Accenture in September 2019. Emilio Battaglia, Isabella Fortunato and Marisa Pellegrino are also noted.
- Hall of Fame - Italy > Industry focus: TMT
- Leading individuals - Italy > Industry focus: TMT
- Industry focus: TMT - Italy
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Industry focus: Food
- Investment funds
- Industry focus: TMT
- Private equity
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Industry focus: Energy
- Real estate and construction