Ricardo Campello > Licks Attorneys > Rio de Janeiro, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Licks Attorneys Offices
Oscar Niemeyer, 2000
Aqwa Corporate - 20220-297
- Go to...
Ricardo Campello is an Attorney at Law at Licks Attorney’s Rio de Janeiro office since 2011. Mr. Campello has a wide-ranging practice in Food and Drug Law for companies in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device and cosmetic industries. Mr. Campello assists his clients in their day-to-day business operations, as well as on specific regulatory issues in the fields of clinical trials ethic review process, GMP inspections, application for marketing approval, post-marketing amendments, product liability, labeling and advertising requirements.
In the recent years, aside his regulatory practice, Ricardo has been deeply involved with the implementation of Federal Government’s Industrial Policy for the pharmaceutical sector by signing tech transfer and drug supply agreements with government-owned pharmaceutical industries (Partnership for Productive Development – PDP agreements).
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB – RJ).
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB – SP).
- LL.M, Government Procurement, George Washington University (GWU), 2020;
- LL.M, Public Law and Regulation, Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV), 2012;
- LL.B, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), 2009;