Charlotte Miller > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Go to...
Charlotte is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Real Estate Dispute Resolution Team and handles a broad range of commercial property disputes. Charlotte is practiced in advising both landlords and tenants in relation to general asset management matters including lease renewals, break notices, dilapidations, arrears, insolvency, forfeiture and trespass. Charlotte has particular experience advising institutional landlords and clients in the retail/consumer, financial and educational sectors.
Charlotte is experienced in providing strategic advice to landlord clients faced with tenant Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs); assisting them in preserving future income and protecting the investment value of their reversionary interests. Charlotte is also currently acting in relation to a number of vacant possession strategies as part of time critical regeneration schemes involving various contested lease renewal proceedings and general litigation project management.
Charlotte is also a member of the firm’s Education Dispute Resolution Team and has assisted numerous institutions with various challenges against the regulators in the context of alleged malpractice investigations and Judicial Review proceedings.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The Leeds-based team at Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP is well regarded for its ‘national reputation across a range of truly niche areas of expertise’, specialising in handling complex mandates related to building safety, telecoms infrastructure and property discrimination. Recent legislative developments including the Building Safety Act 2022 and the Telecommunications Infrastructure Act 2022 provide the practice with a large volume of instructions, and the team also provides strategic advice to property owners on land compensation claims, dilapidations and tenancy issues. The practice is led by Damian Hyndman, who is an expert in telecoms disputes. Alison Oldfield is highly recommended for her work relating to protester disruption and her relationships with education clients, and building safety expert Andrew Todd is also a key contact for clients in the retail sector. Charlotte Miller is another name to note.
- Property litigation Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate
- Rising stars Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Property litigation
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction