Charlotte Miller > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Go to...
Charlotte is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Real Estate Dispute Resolution Team and handles a broad range of commercial property disputes. Charlotte is practiced in advising both landlords and tenants in relation to general asset management matters including lease renewals, break notices, dilapidations, arrears, insolvency, forfeiture and trespass. Charlotte has particular experience advising institutional landlords and clients in the retail/consumer, financial and educational sectors.
Charlotte is experienced in providing strategic advice to landlord clients faced with tenant Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs); assisting them in preserving future income and protecting the investment value of their reversionary interests. Charlotte is also currently acting in relation to a number of vacant possession strategies as part of time critical regeneration schemes involving various contested lease renewal proceedings and general litigation project management.
Charlotte is also a member of the firm’s Education Dispute Resolution Team and has assisted numerous institutions with various challenges against the regulators in the context of alleged malpractice investigations and Judicial Review proceedings.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP, which provides a ‘one-stop multidisciplinary service’, has a highly experienced team comprising of Alison Oldfield, Damian Hyndman and Andrew Todd. Oldfield and Hydman stand out for their expertise in CPO compensation claims, reputationally sensitive litigation, and disputes concerning access to services/property and the Electronic Communications Code/telecommunications apparatus. Todd is sought after counsel for development disputes arising under high value sale and lease agreements. Senior associates Charlotte Miller and Jennifer Leah are also recommended.
- Property litigation - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate
- Rising stars - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Property litigation
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation