Katie Beaven > Birketts LLP > Ipswich, England > Lawyer Profile
Birketts LLP Offices
141-145 Princes Street
- Go to...
Katie joined Birketts in October 2012 after working for her previous firm for eight years. She is a Partner in our Family Team.
Katie deals with all aspects of family law advice and deals in particular with divorce advice, financial remedies, separation advice/deeds, dissolution of civil partnerships, children arrangements, prenuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation disputes and living together agreements.
In 2010 Katie became a trained Collaborative lawyer. This is a process which allows for all discussions to be dealt with in a series of meetings.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Birketts LLP provides ‘premier London quality at local rates from friendly practitioners with a problem-solving attitude‘. Oliver Gravell leads the practice from Ipswich, where up-and-coming partner Katie Beaven, who ‘cares about her clients and works with dedication‘, acts for many local business people and farming families. Legal director Juliet Harvey, who is ‘a whirlwind of organisation and dedication‘, is the national chair of Resolution. Senior associates Deborah Lloyd and Lisa Cornish are the main contacts in Norwich and both are ‘invested in their clients’ mental health as well as seeking the best outcome‘. Senior associate Rachel Frost-Smith joined the Cambridge office from Irwin Mitchell in late 2020.
- Family - East Anglia > Private client
- Next Generation Partners - East Anglia > Private client > Family
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Transport > Transport and shipping