Andrew Mortimer > Stone King LLP > Bath, England > Lawyer Profile
Stone King LLP Offices
13 QUEEN SQUARE
- Go to...
Trusts and estates.
Andrew specialises in estate planning advice for private individuals, particularly inheritance tax planning, strategic advice to families on managing and passing on assets and businesses, the drafting of wills, the establishment and running of trusts, and advising elderly clients on managing their affairs.
Andrew also practices as a Notary Public, providing notarial services to clients on cross-border transactions and other matters.
Articled Allen & Overy; qualified as Solicitor 1988; associate Allen & Overy 1988-96; partner Stone King 1996; qualified as Notary Public 2008.
Law Society Probate Section; STEP.
Oxford University (1984 Law); Cambridge University (2007 Diploma in Notarial Studies).
Squash, football, gardening, music in covers and folk bands.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Public sector > Education
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Employment > Employment: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation