Louise Sanders > Porter Dodson LLP > Yeovil, England > Lawyer Profile
Porter Dodson LLP Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Commercial property Solicitor dealing with all types of commercial property work but specialising in leases. Key client: Toolstation Limited.
Trained Battens; qualified 1993; Associate Battens; Batt Sanders and Bennett 2003; Partner 2006; Partner Porter Dodson 2010.
University of Central Lancashire (1989 LLB Hons); Chester College of Law (1991 Law Society Finals with honours).
South West > Real estate > Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
Praised for being ‘not only knowledgeable but also very client-centric and easy to work with’, Porter Dodson LLP is sought out by clients for its experience in residential development and land transactions, secured lending, energy and renewables, as well as advising GP partnerships across the region on their property requirements. Practice head Ben Hingley regularly supports landowners on the full range of commercial property. ‘Highly skilled practical lawyers’ Louise Sanders and Victoria Walker are further key contacts.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate