Andreas Glarner > MME Legal | Tax | Compliance > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
MME Legal | Tax | Compliance Offices
PO BOX 1758
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
- Banking | Financial Market
- Blockchain | DLT | FinTech
- Digital Economy
- Gaming | Live Entertainment
- Anti-Money Laundering
- IP | Competition
- IT | Data Protection
- Regulatory Compliance
- Contract Law
- IT-, Intellectual Property and Competition Law
- FinTech und Blockchain technology
- Media and Advertising Law
- Entertainment and Gaming Law
- Distribution and Agency Law, Export Control
- Regulatory und Trade Compliance
- Swiss and international Litigation and Arbitration
- Swiss and international Contract and Corporate law
Dr. Andreas Glarner advises international technology and financial market companies with a focus on FinTech, DLT, Blockchain, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), NFT and Gaming.
Andreas understands the digital business needs related to digitalization strategies and the cutting-edge technology setups of this clients to support implementing new ideas in a constantly evolving regulatory landscape. As an expert on questions at the interface between technology and (financial market) regulations, he supports his clients to design technology setups to achieve particular business goals in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Andreas has been listed as a “leading individual” and “national leader” in FinTech / Technology by Legal 500, WWL and Chambers. He frequently publishes on topics related to his practice areas, is a regular speaker at international conferences, expert in Swiss and international legislative commissions and a lecturer at the Lucerne University for applied science and arts.
What clients say:
“Andreas is very well connected and networked in blockchain circles. He goes beyond the scope of his work and helps push forward the industry.”
- Swiss Bar Assocation (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Assocation (ZAV)
- Swiss Forum for Communication Law (SF.FS)
- Institute for Intellectual Property Right (INGRES)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- International Masters of Gaming Law (IMGL)
King’s College, London (LL.M.)
Admitted to the Bar
University of Zurich (Dr. iur.)
Switzerland > Fintech(Leading individuals)
As one of the first law firms to be active in the space, MME Legal | Tax | Compliance’s fintech practice continues to be ‘specialised in blockchain technology‘, and correspondingly has ‘highly specialised skills in cryptocurrencies‘. The team advises and represents both individuals and corporate clients on compliance, regulatory and tax issues of various fintech matters, including the implementation of payment solutions, crowd funding initiatives and tokenisations, digital currencies and distributed ledger technologies as well issues relating to governance in decentralised environments. Recently, the team, headed by the ‘technically savvy‘ Andreas Glarner, Thomas Linder and Luka Müller, has been particularly active in DeFi projects. Michael Kunz is a further key contact.