Rachel Bradley > Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP Offices
- Go to...
Commercial, IP and IT
Partner in the commercial, IP and IT team, with a particular specialism in the life sciences and publishing sectors.Advises clients on a broad range of non-contentious IP matters, including drafting and negotiating trade mark licences, patent and know-how licences, copyright licences, and software licences.
Her practice focuses in particular on advising biotech/pharmaceutical clients on commercial agreements such as confidentiality agreements, consultancy agreements, master services agreements, material transfer agreements, manufacturing agreements and clinical trial agreements, and on advising publishing clients on author publishing agreements, site licence agreements, and other book/journal publishing agreements.
Worked as an associate in a technology and commerce team at another leading law firm and as corporate counsel for a pharmaceutical company before joining Penningtons Manches Cooper in 2015. Appointed partner 2019.
Fluent French speaker
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP has a six-partner IP practice across its London, Oxford and Cambridge offices, and it advises on patents, designs, trade marks, copyright and rights in confidential information, particularly in the publishing and life sciences sectors. The team combines specialists with contentious and non-contentious expertise and Rachel Bradley, who leads the Cambridge team, has more than 15 years’ experience, including a stint as corporate counsel for a pharmaceutical company. Associate Natasha Bowyer Irvine focuses on drafting commercial agreements, including IP licences, for clients in the life sciences sector.
The Cambridge office of Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP works closely with the team in Oxford to leverage its sectoral knowledge to assist more than 90 clients in the therapeutics, medical devices, agriculture and veterinary sectors. Cambridge-based practice co-head Rachel Bradley has significant in-house experience at a pharmaceutical company and now acts for high-profile companies and research institutions, among them Genestack, King’s College London and Wren Therapeutics Limited. Employment partner Hilary Aldred also plays a pivotal role in the practice, which clients describe as ‘thorough, quick, and effective‘.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Next Generation Partners - East Anglia > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Biotechnology
- Biotechnology - East Anglia > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
- Intellectual property - East Anglia > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Biotechnology
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector