Rachel Bradley > Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP Offices
- Go to...
Commercial, IP and IT
Partner in the commercial, IP and IT team, with a particular specialism in the life sciences and publishing sectors.Advises clients on a broad range of non-contentious IP matters, including drafting and negotiating trade mark licences, patent and know-how licences, copyright licences, and software licences.
Her practice focuses in particular on advising biotech/pharmaceutical clients on commercial agreements such as confidentiality agreements, consultancy agreements, master services agreements, material transfer agreements, manufacturing agreements and clinical trial agreements, and on advising publishing clients on author publishing agreements, site licence agreements, and other book/journal publishing agreements.
Worked as an associate in a technology and commerce team at another leading law firm and as corporate counsel for a pharmaceutical company before joining Penningtons Manches Cooper in 2015. Appointed partner 2019.
Fluent French speaker
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP joins the ranking thanks to the growing workload of senior associate Rachel Bradley in the IP, IT and commercial practice. She has more than 13 years’ experience in the publishing and life sciences sectors, and handles a range of non-contentious IP matters including trade mark, patent, know-how and copyright licences for the publishing industry, as well as software licences. Her clients range from small biotech and technology companies to large pharmaceutical companies, NHS Trusts, charities and academic institutions.(Rising stars)
Biotechnology is a key industry sector across the national network of offices of Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP and the key lawyers in Cambridge advise start-ups and established life sciences companies on corporate, IP, IT, property and finance matters. Among its clients are numerous biotechnology, medical device, diagnostics and pharmaceutical companies, as well as research institutes. The firm, which climbs the ranking this year, has a dedicated IP, IT and commercial lawyer in senior associate Rachel Bradley and an experienced employment partner in Hilary Aldred.
- Next Generation Partners - East Anglia > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Rising stars - East Anglia > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Biotechnology
- Biotechnology - East Anglia > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
- Intellectual property - East Anglia > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Biotechnology
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Public sector > Education
- Human resources > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery