David Rose > Lindsays > Dundee, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
SEABRAES, 18 GREENMARKET
- Go to...
David Rose is a Partner in Lindsays’ Commercial Property team based in Dundee. David’s expertise includes advising businesses in various sectors on site acquisitions, commercial development, landlord and tenant matters, renewable energy projects, property finance and investment.
He is well known within the Scottish property community and has substantial experience in and knowledge of the market in North East Scotland in particular, leading the Aberdeen real estate team of a UK firm prior to joining Lindsays.
Lindsays‘ commercial property team was bolstered by the arrival of David Rose in May 2020 from Dentons and the promotion of Darren Leahy to partner in April that year. Rose has brought with him a number of developer clients and is experienced in handling significant transactions for developers, investors, occupiers and lenders. Chris Todd heads the practice and focuses on residential and commercial acquisitions and disposals, and leasing.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Medical negligence: pursuer
- Insurance > Personal injury: pursuer
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Employment > Employment