Lindsays > Edinburgh, Scotland > Firm Profile
19A CANNING STREET
Lindsays > The Legal 500 RankingsLindsays has a long-established track record on birth injuries, misdiagnosis and surgical errors. Under the leadership of Glasgow-based David Armstrong, who is regularly instructed on behalf of family members in fatal claims, the group is made up of ‘practical and prudent’ practitioners; Lauren Pasi remains a key contact and is recommended for misdiagnosis matteers, while Jonathan Cornwell handles clinical and dental negligence claims
‘First-class service received from every single employee I dealt with throughout the business.’
‘They were willing to put faith in my case when others weren’t and we were successful.’
‘They were always willing to go above and beyond; in particular David Armstrong who, without his devout efforts and consistent work ethic, my case may have had a very different outcome.’
‘This is a conscientious team who are clearly trying to do the very best to maximize the service provided to both clients and counsel alike.’
‘They are professional, with a clear approach. Their work is well presented with all instructions and papers provided to Counsel setting out matters an an easily accessible and clear manner.’
‘They are responsive and thorough. A real effort is made to ensure that each case is progressed efficiently and effectively and always with client satisfaction added on.’
‘Lauren Pasi is a partner who leads from the front. She makes herself available and consultations with clients far more than some other partners would. No case is too big or small. This approach filters down to those with whom she works, and sets a positive tone within the team.’
‘Jonathan Cornwell provides clients with a wealth of knowledge and experience combined with excellent client care. The team is experienced and knowledgeable. They create and maintain good relations with clients, experts and counsel.’
The Society of Radiographers
Law Society of Scotland
- Acting for 4 family members in loss of society claims raised in the Court of Session with a value of £1.2m arising out of the death of EG as a result of multiple doctors’ failure to diagnose abdominal sepsis.
- Acting on a loss of Society claims amounting to over £1.1m concerning a preventable suicide.
- Acted as Legal Representatives for Core Participants in the Scottish Hospitals Inquiry.
Other key lawyers:
Lauren Pasi; Jonothan Cornwell
‘I have been very impressed with the way that my expectations have been managed throughout the process.’
‘The way that I have been kept informed throughout, the well drafted and structured comms and the quick response to any queries has not only managed my expectations and kept me grounded, but has also made me feel confident that everything is being done in my best interests.’
‘Good, clear and unequivocal communication. I always know what is happening, why it is happening and how long it is likely to take.’
‘I am also kept informed of challenges and likely outcomes in a way that is understandable to the lay person. This level of transparency brings with it a confidence that things are being done right and to a high standard, with a focus on achieving the best and most importantly fairest outcome.’
‘The team at Lindsays always gave prompt replies to any enquiries I had. I was a third party as they were dealing with an issue concerning one of my daughters and once they received the required authorisation to speak to me they treated me in a courteous manner whether by email or telephone. Their constant communications kept me well informed of the progress in my daughters case.’
‘Lauren Pasi was patient and understanding in her dealings with my case and I felt greater confidence from our communications than I have with other firms.’
‘Lauren Pasi has extensive experience in all common aspects of personal injury law (employers’ liability, public liability, road traffic, industrial disease). She is a very safe pair of hands who is familiar with jurisdictional issues too.’
‘The team works together well by marrying a blend of approachability with commitment to achieving excellence for the client.’
First Central Insurance Company Limited
Society of Radiographers
Law Society of Scotland
- Acting for LJ in 70 mph head on collision with severe physical and psychological injuries.
- Norrie MacLeod on behalf of Hannah MacLeod. Claim for £1m for serious physical and psychological injuries sustained by 3-year-old child in RTA.”
- LD “Claim worth £1.5m for pedestrian knocked down by bus and run over twice.”
‘Tim MacDonald was extremely personable, enthusiastic and helpful.’
‘It’s obvious that the team know the sector inside out and can advise on a wide range of issues.’
‘They did everything in a timely way and were easy to deal with.’
His Grace, Torquhil Campbell, 13th Duke of Argyll, Chief of Clan Campbell, – Argyll Estates
William Astor, 4th Viscount Astor – Tarbert Estate
Donald Cameron of Lochiel, Lord of Lochaber, Chief of the Clan Cameron – Achnacarry and Lochiel Estates
British Wool Marketing Board
Alex Howard, 5th Baron Strathcona and Mount Royal
Fothringham Estate Company Limited – Fothringham Estate
Thomas Steuart Fothringham, Baron Murthly – Murthly and Strathbraan Estates
CWL Energy Limited/Community Windpower Limited
The Pairc Trus
Lord Godfrey Macdonald of Macdonald, Chief of Clan Macdonald
R Whiteford & Son/Robin Whiteford
Josephine Marshall Trust, Barguillean Estate
- Advised Community Windpower on a renewable energy agreement for windfarm.
- Advised on a high-value sale of a farm for natural capital for James Frank Forrest.
- Acted for Scottish Water in negotiations for a thermal heat agreement at a key waste-water treatments works.
‘Their personal approach makes them unique. The regular newsletters are also very topical and have actions / considerations associated. They have very sound knowledge of the Charity Sector and this is very re-assuring.’
‘Their support during the pandemic was vital when there were so many new considerations and Lindsay’s always ensured we were aware of any change to employee practice when everything as so new.’
‘Kate Wyatt at Lyndsay’s is our nominated contact and we always feel re-assured with Kate’s support. This is delivered in an incredibly supportive manner, she is patient, direct when needs to be, reassuring and has a total understanding of our organisational legal needs.’
‘Kate Wyatt has built a relationship with us that has meant that we continually renew our annual contract based on the support she has delivered. Kate always updates us any legislative / employment changes and ensures that she has our interests considered. Our confidence in Kate as primary contact is the reason we have continued to engage with Lindsay’s.’
‘Alastair Keatinge and David Dunsire provide us with not just expertise and advice with charity law and HR but more importantly they do it with a person-centered relationship approach.’
‘The key values that I associate with Lindsay’s are integrity and their personal approach to relationship building rather than just being a client is a fundamental reason why i use their services.’
‘I believe the individual we work with (Alastair Keatinge) is the best in his field in Scotland. He is accessible, responsive, hugely knowledgeable and experienced, and also gives me the advice and tools to do things myself, rather than always rely on him to, for example, draft letters/emails or attend meetings.’
‘The team are all very approachable and accessible. They have a broad understanding of charitable organisations across the firm. They are compassionate and caring about their clients.’
Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate Conception
The Merchants House of Glasgow
Leith Neighbourhood Fund
Stewart Ivory Foundation
Girl Guiding Scotland
The Chrichton Trust
Social Bite Fund
Melville College Trust
Carnegie UK Trust
St Columba’s Hospice Care
Fife Voluntary Action
The Clark Foundation for Legal Education
Bank of Scotland Foundation
Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home
- Advised Girl Guiding Scotland on a wide-ranging governance review, which involved a thorough legal review of proposed new Constitutions for County and Branch Units, as well as the main Constitution of Girl Guiding Scotland.
- Advised and provided governance and training to St Columba’s Hospice Care, a leading independent provider of specialist palliative care in Scotland.
- Advised, the arts and heritage charity Culture Perth & Kinross on increasing its fundraising capabilities and on establishing a new entity that would be linked to the charity and would lead on fundraising.
Private client > Family Tier 2Lindsays is skilled in the full gamut of family issues and leverages its strength in dispute resolution to handle large litigation cases for clients operating across Scotland and the Middle East. Practice head Alison McKee has a track record acting in pre- and post- nuptial agreements and cohabitation matters, as well as sensitive childcare issues. The ‘exceptionally good’ Nina Taylor maintains a busy international practice dealing with allegations of domestic and child sexual abuse cases. Also in the team is litigator and trained mediator Jennifer Gallagher and Duncan Mackinnon who specialises in safeguarding and issues surrounding vulnerable children.
‘The family law team at Lindsays is run by extremely efficient and able lawyers whose knowledge of the relevant law and care and attention to detail is excellent.’
‘I find the lawyers with whom I have worked to be incredibly client focused.’
‘I consider that those working in the family law team endeavour to offer a service to their clients that is not only exceptional but one where the client’s needs are the primary consideration.’
‘Nina Taylor’s thorough preparation and detailed knowledge of her cases meant that I was able to focus on advocacy with the result that the clients achieved their desired outcomes at the end of their respective litigations.’
‘As a firm, they are quick to react and are very good at protecting the client’s best interest. I would not hesitate to recommend them as firm.’
‘Alison McKee has a terrific ability to understand the detail while ensuring she focuses on the critical points. She was refreshingly practical in her approach to achieving a sensible solution for her client.’
‘Alison McKee really knows her stuff, is pragmatic in approach and very responsive to all communications. I felt in safe hands at all times.’
‘Nina Taylor, in my opinion, is one of the top family law solicitors in Scotland; her knowledge is excellent, as is her court craft; her attention to detail is superb; she is determined, hard working, and fearless in representing her clients – while at the same time being possessed of a reassuring and thoughtful manner.‘
‘The team at Lindsays includes highly experienced colleagues with a wide range of expertise, well placed to support clients across a range of areas.’
‘The Lindsays staff are focused on providing comprehensive guidance and support.’
‘The commitment of staff and their attention to detail is impressive. So too is their commitment to providing the highest quality of care.’
‘A quality team, skilled at questioning and listening, insightful in their observations and understanding of the clients’ requirements.’
‘Sandy Lamb is a quiet force.’
‘Having dealt with this firm for a number of years, I believe that the firm offers a good standard of personal service to their clients.’
‘Always comes down to client service, which is excellent. Knowledgeable, quick to respond, professional and efficient.’
‘Lindsay’s are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Grant Johnston in particular is articulate, friendly and approachable.’
Other key lawyers:
‘Close attention to detail. Making sure all the boxes are ticked and potential pitfalls for the client are avoided.’
‘Kenny Gray has been thorough and always available. He has been patient and clear in explaining points of law when asked.’
‘I have found Lindsays to be an extremely friendly, professional and expert firm to deal with. They have advised on a wide range of complex commercial property matters and have strength in depth.’
‘Kenny Gray and his team have excellent knowledge on the NHS and Private dental sector. This is a highly complex and specialist type of business with many nuances. Lindsays demonstrate great knowledge.’
‘Friendly service which is very efficient. People are very personable. Good service generally and know their stuff.’
‘Derek Nash is outstanding in terms of relationship management and also at understanding what needs to be done and how. Swift and effortless.’
‘Approachable and pragmatic in their dealings and willing to explain the difference of Scots law relative to English law.’
‘Lindsays are extremely approachable, knowledgeable and helpful. They provided me support 100% at all times, through the process of securing new office space for our company. They would also give guidance on what to expect in relation to costs, and gave us support in negotiating the fees. They always responded back to me in a timely manner and their professionalism was impeccable.’
Persimmon Homes Limited
Waterstones Booksellers Limited
Smyths Toys UK Limited
LF UK Office SCI
Nova of London Limited
RRH Finance Limited
Royal National Institute of Blind People
- Acted on behalf of LF UK Office SCI, a major French investment fund who are part of La Francaise Group, in relation to the off market private purchase of a significant newly developed multi-let prime Edinburgh office building with associated ancillary retail and leisure units.
- Acted on behalf of RRH Finance Limited in the off market private purchase of a prestigious multi story A listed building in the heart of Edinburgh’s New Town. The property which is let to Bank of Scotland extends to 7876 square feet.
- Acted on behalf of International Investment Gate, an Israeli real estate investment company, in relation to the Scottish property aspects of the acquisition of 158-160 West Regent Street, Glasgow.
Other key lawyers:
‘Lindsays are professional and multi-skilled’
‘We have dealt with Darren Leahy for a number of years and he is always helpful and totally knowledgeable in a calm and professional.’
‘I work with this firm on both a professional and personal level. They have the staff at both partner and associate level to deal with a wide variety of aspects. On a personal level they have dealt promptly and efficiently with residential property purchases. On a professional level they have expertly assisted a number of clients with commercial property matters.’
‘In short, whilst obviously being experts in their field they are very personable/friendly and available to deal with and answer queries at short notice.’
‘The Team at Lindsays are very diligent and thorough in exploring a can-do attitude towards all challenges that arise, they are very professional in everything they undertake.’
‘David Rose stands out as a professional partner of this practice bringing an in depth contribution of Scottish property law and advice.’
‘We were in need of legal advice for a complex transaction which involved the sale and purchase of alternative property with ongoing rights of access to both to allow for business continuity (in the former) and conversion (of the latter).’
‘They appeared to us to be committed to the project and its successful delivery.’
DJ Laing Homes Limited
Persimmon Homes Limited
GL Residential Limited
Scotia Capital Partners Limited
Kinnettles Mansion Limited
Kilmac Properties Limited
Greystone Estates (Scotland) Limited
AWT Development Holdings Limited
Ground Developments Limited
Agile Energy Recovery (Inverurie) Limited
- Represented Persimmon Homes Limited on the acquisition of Phases 2 and 3 Lathro Farm Kinross.
- Acted on the purchase of Mayrock Industrial Estate and Crail Airfield Fife, sold to Gilmore Property Limited.
- Acting on behalf of Agile Energy Recovery (Inverurie) Limited in relation to the acquisition of a ground leasehold interest in land at Kirkwood Commercial Park, Inverurie (formerly Inverurie Paper Mill) for the proposed development of a state-of-the-art Energy Recovery Facility (ERF) valued at £200m.
Other key lawyers:
‘I have experienced a high standard of service in any of the matters we have been obtaining advice on.’
‘The teams are small enough to ensure commitment to and connection with the clients interests throughout. This continuity and focus helps ensure a higher standard of litigation.’
‘They are a great team and very easy to work with and good communicators.’
‘Paul Harper is seasoned and cool-headed. He always advises clients in a prudent but forthright way.’
‘John Bett: He is very knowledgeable and we value his legal advice and work that he oversees for us. He is a great communicator.’
The Thirteenth Duke of Argyll
Donald Cameron of Lochiel, Lord of Lochaber, Chief of the Clan Cameron, Achnacarry and Lochiel Estates
Thomas Steuart Forthringham, Baron Murthly, Murthly and Strathbaan Estates
Scottish Association of Mental Health
Parkhead Housing Association
CJ Lang & Son
The University of Glasgow
- Acted for Baron Murthly and Strathbaan Estate in a telecoms dispute with a leading UK mobile infrastructure services company.
- Acted for Property & Development Consultants in a dispute over a lengthy and complex joint development agreement pertaining to social housing.
- Acted for a commercial property owner in a dispute raising various issues arising from a commercial lease, the sale of a company and dilapidations claims.
Other key lawyers:
‘Douglas Roberts did a wonderful job of rescuing our season.’
‘Douglas Roberts was incredibly helpful. Despite the fact that we were a very small client for them, he took the time to understand what was needed, offered first-class advice and was incredibly efficient, keeping costs to a minimum.’
Dundee United Football Club
Cove Rangers Football Club
Raith Rovers Football Club
Edinburgh Academical Football Club (rugby)
Heriots Rugby Club
- Advising three Scottish football clubs, who won their respective leagues and gained promotion, in successfully securing their promotions after two other Scottish football clubs raised legal proceedings to annul such promotions.
- Advised Shot Scope Limited regarding a £1.5m loan.
- Advised Brechin City with their transition from an unincorporated company to a company limited by shares.
Other key lawyers:
Peter Tweedie; Douglas Roberts; Ian Mitchell
‘The firm has dedicated team to attend our needs in legal service. They are very proactive in assessing our needs, and always ensure the right individual in place to guide us through various business activities.’
‘Extremely efficient at moving the project along and responding to points raised by other involved parties’ lawyers.’
‘Douglas Roberts at Lindsays was largely responsible for the strengths mentioned above.’
‘Attention to detail and personal attention. Clear expectation of service and pricing delivery of sale process.’
‘David Wood offers knowledge, personal attention, timely advice and patience.’
‘The corporate team are superb. Value for money, responsive and really go the extra mile.’
‘Douglas Roberts is one of the best lawyers I’ve worked with. Never have to ask twice for anything, and he is brilliant with clients.’
‘Douglas Roberts was excellent throughout the whole process. Took time and noted every detail necessary and explained everything thoroughly.’
Edward Bruce and others
SIS Investments Limited
Neele-Vat Logistics B.V.
Patrick and Niall Corry
Reid & Fraser Limited
Capital for Colleagues
Global Energy Partnership Limited
Coro Energy plc
Archangel Investors Limited
Build a Rocket Boy Ltd
The University of St Andrews
- Advising the shareholders of Bruce Stevenson Limited in a multi-million-pound sale to Goldman Sachs-backed firm, Aston Lark.
- Advising SIS Ventures on their investments (with an aggregate value in excess of £24m) in EnteroBiotix Limited as part of a £15.5m Series A funding round, Cyan Forensics Limited as part of a £5m funding round, Trojan Energy Limited as part of a £2.2m late seed funding round and Solasta Bio as part of a £1.3m funding round.
- Advising Guitar Guitar Limited, the UK’s biggest guitar retailer with over 160 employees across six locations, on its transition to employee ownership becoming the first musical instrument retailer in the UK to move to employee ownership.
‘Brent Haywood and the team at Lindsays deliver practical, commercial advice on Scots Law and procedure in a user-friendly, collaborative and responsive way, enabling my firm to provide a seamless service and advice to our clients where there is a Scots law element to a query.’
‘They fulfill an extremely effective, efficient and good value co-counsel role on disputes with a cross-border element.’
‘Very professional and extremely trustworthy litigation specialists. excellent communicators.’
‘Brent Haywood stands out as exercising wise and balanced judgment in the difficult areas of law in which he operates. He is a calm and competent practitioner, prepared to address contemporary issues. He is well respected by those around him.’
‘Brent is thoroughly collegiate in his approach and regularly goes above and beyond to assist us and our clients.’
C J Lang & Son
British Boxing Board of Control
Lamond & Murray
David King, former chairman of Rangers International Football Club plc
The University of Glasgow
The University of Edinburgh
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Dundee United Football Company Limited
The Christian Institute
- Acted for Mayfly Gwr Offshort Industria E comerio Ltd in Court of Session commercial action valued in excess of £10m.
- Our client; Mater sa/ Belgium is pursing Volvo in respect of breach of warranty claims concerning 20 large dump trucks supplied for use in North Africa.
- Acted for The Dundee United Football Company limited; Raith Rovers Football Club Limited; and Cove Rangers Football Club Limited Successful defence of petition served on three of our Scottish football clients to challenge the outcome of the football season in top-flight Scottish football.
Employment Tier 4Lindsays has a strong profile advising charities, care providers and SMEs on employee dismissals and disciplinary proceedings, including employment tribunal defence, but also handles transactional and TUPE work alongside day-to-day employment law. While the team led by the Glasgow-based Ben Doherty is predominately retained by employers, it also acts for employees, most notably senior staff in unfair dismissal and discrimination claims. Besides its legal expertise, clients also benefit from the practice’s fixed-price employment law packages.
Other key lawyers:
‘As a team, they strive to deliver a customer-focused approach.’
‘Lindsays simply exceed expectations over and over again. Whatever is asked is answered then value is added with additional guidance or advice.’
‘The support in relation to employment practice is fantastic. Having access to Prism also provides us with templates to use in relation to employment processes and procedures. We find this resource helpful and use the templates to inform our processes.’
‘The employment team headed up by Ben Doherty have taken the time to understand our business and the way in which we work which is what makes this partnership so effective. Lindsays are a family business and this can be seen in their approach. Readily available when needed with different partners specialising in certain aspects of employment law.’
‘Ben Doherty is the stand-out partner we deal with. Ben is accessible and always makes things straightforward and easy to understand. If I have an outcome in mind, he’ll work with me to make it happen and protect the organisation as much as possible. By the same token, he’ll tell me when the things I want to do are impossible or wrong!’
‘The two individuals that stand out for me are Ben Doherty and Kate Wyatt. They don’t merely provide the advice but see it through from start to finish. They add the personal touch and work through how the advice could impact on the business whilst weighing up the risk.’
‘Kate’s employment practice knowledge and expertise is the main reason we constantly renew our annual contract. Every one-to-one call is followed up by e-mail and she is always happy to discuss further if we have any questions or comments.’
‘Kate’s approach is incredibly people driven, although calm, she will challenge when necessary and ensure that all considerations/ options have been explored. Her support has been vital to the organisation in these challenging times and we are always re-assured with her advice and support.’
Scottish Association for Mental health
The Ayrshire Hospice
Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice
St Columba’s Hospice
- Provided advice to the chairman of the board of trustees of a hospice following the appointment of a new chief executive, against whom grievances were lodged by two members of the senior management team, alleging that the new chief executive had bullied them.
- Assisted an organisation providing residential care, education, specialist interventions and throughcare for young people in connection with multiple claims and day-to-day employment matters.
- Represented the claimant at the employment tribunal in connection with an unfair dismissal and wrongful dismissal claim against his former employer William Grant & Sons Distillers Limited.
‘Commercial team that worked seamlessly on a cross-border transaction.’
‘Went the extra mile to ensure tight timeframes were met.’
Cambridge & Counties Bank
Castle Collection hotel group
Shot Scope Technologies Ltd
Canada Life Asset Management Limited
Clydesdale Bank plc
- Acted for Canada Life Asset Management Limited in relation to the Scottish elements of a £34m loan to an alternative investment manager borrower, Investcorp, to allow the borrower to acquire a portfolio of industrial and logistics properties located in England and Scotland.
- Acted on behalf of a challenger bank client, Redwood Bank Limited, in relation to a multi-million pound loan provided to one of their property development borrowers to acquire a portfolio of 91 properties located across 16 Scottish towns.
- Acted on behalf of a lender client, Assetz Capital, in relation to two Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) loans to linked borrower.
Lindsays > Firm Profile
Lindsays is a Scottish firm of experienced lawyers for people and businesses. The firm is owned and run in Scotland, covering the country from their offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee.
The firm: As a full-service firm, Lindsays has specialists in different areas working closely together to deliver seamless, multiple services. Whatever the scale of your business, they can provide tailored, specialist advice.
Types of work undertaken: The firm offers services in the following areas:
Corporate and commercial services: Lindsays advises on all aspects of corporate and business law. The firm guides start-ups and spin-outs from creation to sale, helping prepare shareholder and partnership agreements, negotiating contracts and protecting intellectual property. It helps companies to refinance, raise venture capital, restructure (mergers, acquisitions and MBOs) and sell or acquire businesses. Lindsays is known for work within the education sector to commercialise research projects and handles correspondent work for English practices.
Employment: The firm advises on all aspects of employment law including employment contracts, policies and procedures, redundancies and restructuring, discrimination law and TUPE. It represents clients at employment tribunals and court and can help with alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation. To provide employers with cost certainty, Lindsays offer a range of fixed price employment law solutions, Prism.
Rural services: Lindsays advises agricultural and landed estate clients and has recognised expertise in crofting, feudal dignities and renewable energy schemes. Specialist advice includes agricultural holding issues, Land Court applications and single farm payment entitlements. The firm represents clients who have owned their estates for centuries and advises farmers, crofters, renewable energy developers, rural charities and hostelling bodies.
Commercial property and construction: Lindsays handles property transactions including acquisition and sale of property, commercial leasing, investment and finance and the development process. The firm acts for institutional investors, developers, landlords and tenants. It offers construction advice from procurement to completion including complex court disputes, adjudications and arbitrations.
Litigation and dispute resolution: Lindsays offers representation in areas such as commercial and contract disputes, bankruptcy and insolvency, debt recovery and repossessions, personal injury claims, arbitration and landlord and tenant law. The firm works with corporate and institutional clients as well as individuals.
Charities: The firm advises on charity law issues such as constitutional reviews and reorganisations, governance, formation and incorporation, trust deeds and constitutions, company law, charity trustee responsibilities and joint working and mergers.
Private client services: The firms services to private clients include advising in relation to trusts, wills and executries, powers of attorney and guardianships and personal tax advice. Their award-winning residential property team offers a complete estate agency and conveyancing service.
Family law: The team covers all aspects of family law including divorce law, separation rights, cohabitation and child issues such as maintenance, access, adoption and educational rights. The team regularly receives referrals from peers covering child law issues, amongst other areas.
|Managing partner||Alasdair Cummings|
|Corporate and Technology||David Wood|
|Commercial Property and Construction||Derek Nash|
|Private client||Grant Johnson|
|Residential Property||Andrew Diamond|
|Rural Property||Michael Yellowlees|
|Gavin Buchan||Gavin is a Banking Partner within the Commercial department based in Edinburgh.…||View Profile|
|Alasdair Cummings||Managing partner, working within the corporate and technology group. Dealing with asset…||View Profile|
|Andrew Diamond||Partner and Head of Residential Property, with responsibility for residential conveyancing and…||View Profile|
|David Dunsire||David is a Consultant in Lindsays’ Corporate and Commercial team and has…||View Profile|
|Kenneth Gray||Kenny is a Partner in Lindsays Commercial property and banking department, with…||View Profile|
|Paul Harper||Partner specialising in real estate litigation and contentious housing law acting for…||View Profile|
|Brent Haywood||Brent is a seasoned Solicitor Advocate and Accredited Mediator. He has more…||View Profile|
|Alastair Keatinge||Alastair is a Partner and leads Lindsays’ Charity team. He has been…||View Profile|
|Callum Kennedy||Private Client Partner specialising in trusts and estates, wills, guardianships and IHT…||View Profile|
|Susan Law||Susan is a partner in the Rural Property department based in Edinburgh.…||View Profile|
|Clare McCarroll||Previously the head of the executry department in a long established Edinburgh…||View Profile|
|Derek Nash||Derek is a Partner in and Head of the Commercial Property Team…||View Profile|
|Douglas Roberts||Partner in Lindsays Corporate & Technology department, based in Edinburgh. Douglas specialises…||View Profile|
|Alastair Smith||Alastair is a Senior Associate within Lindsays’ Corporate and Technology team. He…||View Profile|
|Nina Taylor||Nina is principally based in the Edinburgh office advising on a wide…||View Profile|
|Peter Tweedie||Chairman and Partner in the Corporate and Technology department dealing with business…||View Profile|
|David Wood||David is a partner and head of the corporate and technology group.…||View Profile|
|Michael Yellowlees||Michael is a Partner and the Head of Lindsays Rural Property Team…||View Profile|
Staff FiguresNumber of UK partners : 40 Number of other UK fee-earners : 116
- Insurance > Medical negligence: pursuer
- Insurance > Personal injury: pursuer
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport