Neil Davies > Lanyon Bowdler > Shrewsbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Lanyon Bowdler Offices
CHAPTER HOUSE NORTH
ABBEY LAWN, ABBEY FOREGATE
- Go to...
Court of Protection
Partner and Head of Court of Protection Department, acting as professional deputy for clients with acquired brain injuries.
Specialising in contentious financial and welfare applications to the court.
Court of Protection Practitioners’ Association
Professional Deputies Forum
Solicitors for the Elderly
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Lanyon Bowdler advises clients across the whole of Shropshire, Herefordshire and North Wales. It has extensive experience in advising on trusts, estate planning and administration as well as other areas covering business property and agricultural relief. Edward Rees is skilled at advising clients on trusts, high-net-worth estate administration, powers of attorney and on complex tax planning matters. David Pugh has a broad range of experience too. Kevin Thomas is well-regarded for his experience in administering estates which have significant agricultural property. Neil Davies heads the court of protection department.
Led by Neil Davies, the deputyship team at Lanyon Bowdler is praised for its ‘strength in depth’ and being ‘a safe pair of hands’. The practice deals with a range of complex property and affairs matters, as well as receiving instructions on welfare cases. The department manages approximately 60 deputyships and trusts with assets in excess of £120m.
- Next Generation Partners West Midlands > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate West Midlands > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud