Andrew Pegg > Lanyon Bowdler > Telford, England > Lawyer Profile
Lanyon Bowdler Offices
- Go to...
Acts for a wide range of clients from individuals and SME’s to national and multi-national companies advising on a wide variety of disputed matters including contracts, negligence, nuisance, insolvency, land and judicial review. Particular sectors include manufacturing, construction and agriculture as well as professional negligence. Recent instructions include a multi-million pound dispute regarding manufacturing machinery and a complex contractual dispute regarding a long and ambiguous supply chain.
Head of Dispute Resolution
Joined Lanyon Bowdler as a trainee in 2001. Qualified in to the Dispute Resolution department as an assistant solicitor in 2003. Promoted to associate in 2011 and became a partner in 2013.
Westwood High School, Leek (1991 – 1996); The University of Leeds (1996 – 1999) (LLB (Hons)); The College of Law, York (1999 – 2000) (LPC).
Lanyon Bowdler is particularly prominent in shareholder and partnership disputes, as well as professional negligence. Andrew Pegg leads the practice and has a strong emphasis on the manufacturing, construction and engineering sectors.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Planning