Sue Hodgson > Lanyon Bowdler > Telford, England > Lawyer Profile
Lanyon Bowdler Offices
- Go to...
A partner and head of the family department.
Sue has experience in all types of family cases including divorce, linked financial matters and disputes regarding children.
She has experience in high conflict Children Act matters including matters involving jurisdictional issues and change of primary care base.
Sue has a good manner with clients providing clear and concise advice and is an experienced Advocate.
Sue trained with a large West Midlands firm before joining Lanyon Bowdler in 2007.
Sue was made a partner in 2016.
Sue obtained her Law Degree at the University of Hertfordshire before completing the Legal Practice course at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice.
Sue enjoys horse riding, walking her dog and running having twice completed the London Marathon.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Lanyon Bowdler has a strong reputation for its work on the full gamut of complex issues involving financial remedy, children and divorce. It is skilled at handling cases where there are business structures and trusts. On the children side, the group frequently advises on internal and external relocation cases, domestic violence and cases involving significant welfare issues. Telford-based Sue Hodgson heads the department. Philippa Pearson, who is based at the Hereford office, is recommended for her work on complex financial matters.
- Leading individuals West Midlands > Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands West Midlands > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud