Elaine Roche > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Elaine is a Partner in the Tax and Estate Planning Team at Kuits.
Elaine has a wealth of experience in working alongside families to structure their business and personal affairs to ensure that control and value pass down to the next generation in a timely and tax efficient matter.
As well as advising on wills and tax structuring, Elaine advises families in relation trust and estate administration, charity creation and registration and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Elaine is a board director of Solicitors for the Elderly, a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and the Private Client Section of the Law Society.
Liverpool University (Law, French Law and French, with a year at the Sorbonne, Paris)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Property litigation