Andreas Ueltzhöffer > UEPA advokáti s.r.o. > Prague, Czech Republic > Lawyer Profile
UEPA advokáti s.r.o. Offices
180 00 PRAHA 8
- Go to...
M&A, Corporate, Real Estate, Arbitration, ADR, Public Procurement
Partner, Rechtsanwalt, Advocate
- 1995 – Admission to the German bar in Nürnberg
- 1997 – Czech bar admission (advokát)
- 1995-2003 – Partner at Schaffer & Partner, Prague
- 2003-2006 – Partner at CMS Cameron McKenna, Prague
- 2006-2012 – Founder of Ueltzhöffer Balada, Prague
- Since January 2013 – Founding Partner of UEPA, Prague
German, English, Czech
- Czech bar association
- German bar association
- Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the Faculty of Business Administration at the University of Economics, Prague (VŠE).
- Founding member of ICC Czech Republic (as managing partner of Schaffer & Partner advokátní kancelář, v.o.s.)
- Member of the Czech-German Chamber of Commerce and industry, the Swiss-Czech and the Canadian-Czech Chamber of Commerce
- Arbitrator in ICC and other arbitration proceedings
- Lawyer Confidant of the Swiss embassy in Prague since more than ten years
- Member of The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
Studies of business administration (intermediate diploma) and law in Mannheim and Heidelberg (Germany)
UEPA advokáti s.r.o. provides ‘extremely dedicated and smooth support’ to clients on day-to-day employment matters. Its work covers contract drafting, the drafting of work rules and management agreements, employee terminations and foreign law (particularly German and Austrian law) matters. Andreas Ueltzhöffer, Lars Klett and Lucie Hladěnová co-head the team, which also provides key advice on digitalisation and M&A.
UEPA advokáti s.r.o. offers advocacy support in arbitration, mediation and litigation alike. It has a strong international practice, with the team including attorneys who are members of foreign bars; in particular, a number are dual-German qualified. It advises banks, major corporations and other financial institutions. Key names include founder Andreas Ueltzhöffer, Lars Magnus Klett and Lucie Hladěnová.
Noted for its significant experience of the hotel and hospitality industries, UEPA advokáti s.r.o.‘s group is able to provide its clients with construction, transactional and dispute resolution support. The team is well-placed to handle domestic and cross-border work, with practitioners being able to provide legal services in Czech Slovak, English and German. Andreas Ueltzhöffer, Lars Magnus Klett and Lucie Hladěnová co-head the practice.