Chris May > Howes Percival LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
3 THE OSIERS BUSINESS CENTRE
- Go to...
Chris advises on all aspects of town planning and development law. He has extensive experience in the coordination of development proposals, including student accommodation, motorway service areas and residential development at regeneration sites and greenfield sites, and in the preparation and negotiation of Planning Obligations. Chris also regularly advises on CPO, CIL, enforcement and EIA development. He is a legal associate of the RTPI.
Chris has acted for national housebuilders, leading regional developers, landowners, local authorities and interested parties. As a partner in the Leicester Office, he seeks to build on the strong commercial property base to provide an excellent planning service.
2016 Howes Percival LLP, Partner
2006 – 2016 Shakespeare Martineau (2013 – 2014 as Marrons Shakespeares; 2006 – 2013 as Marrons)
2003 – 2004 College of Law, Birmingham
2003 Graduated from University of Leicester
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation