Marcus Carter > Howes Percival LLP > Milton Keynes, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
FIRST FLOOR, BELL HOUSE, SEEBECK PLACE
- Go to...
Marcus has recently joined our Milton Keynes office from local firm EMW where he headed up the Occupiers and Investment Team. Marcus’ specialism is acting for corporate occupiers of commercial property and dealing with investment acquisitions and disposals. He has significant experience in working with clients on expanding their portfolios or managing their existing portfolio and enjoys working with clients as part of their team to achieve his client’s goals.
Marcus has worked with a number of household names during his career to date but also enjoys working with local business either starting out or moving premises. Marcus’ advice and approach to any transaction will be driven by the client’s aims and wishes and he prides himself on offering not only sound legal advice (which is probably a given) but advice which is commercial and practical.
Based in our Milton Keynes office Marcus acts for clients based both locally to MK but also nationally.
- 2021 – Present: Partner, Howes Percival
- 2020 – 2021: Legal Director, EMW
- 2018 – 2020: Senior Associate, EMW
- 2016 – 2018: Associate, EMW
- 2015 – 2016: Senior Solicitor, EMW
- 2012 – 2015: Solicitor, EMW
- 2010 – 2012: Trainee Solicitor, EMW
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The commercial property team at Howes Percival LLP has been strengthened immensely by the arrival of Marcus Carter from EMW Law LLP. The Milton Keynes office has grown in size with new recruits such as Graham Jones from Machins Solicitors LLP and the relocation of experienced practitioner John Herd from the Northampton office. The practice specialises in corporate occupier and investment work with some prominent clients including Getir UK Limited.
- Leading individuals - South East > Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Real estate