Kirtpal Kaur Aujla > Bevan Brittan LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Bevan Brittan LLP Offices
- Go to...
Kirtpal Kaur Aujla
Bevan Brittan LLP is very strong at handling contract and asset management, as well as operational issues on energy, PFI and PPP projects. Kirtpal Kaur Aujla has a wealth of experience advising public sector partners on PPP projects, while senior associate Rosie Tabrizi has been advising Birmingham City Council on a complex waste disposal package.
Bevan Brittan LLP‘s Birmingham local government team advises local authorities on a number of key matters including real estate projects, governance issues, contract management and climate change policy. Adam Kendall specialises in commercial litigation and undertakes a wide range of dispute work for housing associations, charities, local authority and healthcare clients. Rebecca Pendlebury stands out for her specialism in regeneration and development schemes across a range of structures. Kirtpal Kaur Aujla leads the local government commercial team and advises on complex matters involving service re-organisation, public sector collaboration and outsourcing arrangements.
- Next Generation Partners - West Midlands > Public sector > Local government
- Local government - West Midlands > Public sector
- Energy, project finance and PFI - West Midlands > Projects, energy and natural resources
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Immigration
- Public sector > Local government
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Public sector > Education
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Property litigation