Mr Nimrod Rosenblum > Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) Offices
Alon Towers, Tower 2, 36th Floor
94 Yigal Alon Street
Tel Aviv, 6789156
- Go to...
Mr Nimrod Rosenblum
High-Tech & Start-Ups; Corporate & M&A
Nimrod’s practice is focused on M&A, private equity, and venture capital work, and he heads the firm’s Corporate and M&A practice.
While working at the London office of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and in Israel, Nimrod has acted on some of the most complex and high-profile M&A, private equity, and venture capital transactions carried out by leading international and Israeli corporations, financial institutions, private equity firms, and venture capital funds.
Recent deals Nimrod advised on include:
- Advising Kedma Capital on the sale of its stake in Femi Premium to London-based private equity fund G Square Capital
- advising Kedma Capital on the large scale acquisition of Iskoor Metals, Israel’s largest steel company;
- advising Kardan N.V. on the sale of its controlling interest Tahal N.V.;
- advising Fresenius Medical Care on its large scale acquisition of Teva Pharmaceutical’s entire Israeli dialysis business;
- advising Hong Kong based Happiness Capital on multiple investments in Israeli companies;
- advising Kramer Electronics on its strategic investment in and subsequent acquisition of, Detroit based technology company, iRule;
- advising Assicurazioni Generali on the sale of its controlling stake in Migdal Insurance to the Shlomo Eliahu Group;
- advising London based Rinkelberg Capital on its acquisition and subsequent disposal of Israeli leading woven textile manufacturer Avgol;
- advising Azelis on its strategic acquisition of Israeli chemicals distributor Orokia;
- advising Adler Chomski Group (Israel’s largest advertising group) on multiple investments in Israeli and US companies;
- advising Vodafone on various investments in and disposals of Israeli companies;
- advising Karamba Security on multiple large scale investment rounds;
- advising Zoomin Software on multiple large scale investment rounds;
- advising Zero Energy Solutions on multiple large scale investment rounds;
- advising Intelligo on multiple large scale investment rounds.
- Admitted to the Israel Bar Association (2001).
- Admitted to the Law Society of England and Wales (Solicitor – 2004).
Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) acts for a sizable share of foreign clients, with significant experience in UK and Germany-related matters. The group also stands out for its private equity expertise. Practice head Nimrod Rosenblum and technology specialist Simon Marks ‘know how to work globally‘. Ron Abelski and technology, IP and data head, Rotem Perelman Farhi, are also noted.
The start-ups and venture capital group at Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) is highly experienced in advising tech clients on transactions ranging from A-rounds and M&As to IPOs and post-exits. The department head, Simon Marks, is ‘very communicative and direct’, offering tailored advice on cross-border M&A transactions and venture capital financings. Nimrod Rosenblum brings expertise in cross-border work, particularly in private equity transactions and public listings, while Roni Abelski is an expert in takeover strategies and corporate ventures.