Mr Gilad Maoz > Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) Offices
Alon Towers, Tower 2, 36th Floor
94 Yigal Alon Street
Tel Aviv, 6789156
- Go to...
Mr Gilad Maoz
Real Estate; Hotels & Leisure
Gilad’s practice is focused on real estate and litigation and he heads the firm’s real estate and urban renewal practice. Working in New York and Israel, Gilad has advised public and private companies, funds, financial institutions and private investors on high-profile transactions (with particular expertise in real estate, financing, hotels and urban renewal). Gilad has advised in relation to large-scale real estate transactions, providing comprehensive legal advice across a variety of transactions such as the establishment of commercial centres, development projects and the execution of real estate finance transactions.
- Ruby Nadlan on all its corporate and project finance issues for the construction of multi-million shekel projects.
- The Brown Hotel Group, the luxurious hotel brand, on all legal aspects regarding several boutique hotels in central Israel (including prime beach-side locations).
- City-People Group on all its corporate and employment issues and on several urban renewal projects located in prime locations in Tel Aviv.
- Shoval Group on the drafting and negotiation of agreements relating to the renting of its offices in towers in premium locations.
- Fresenius Medical Care (one of the world’s largest medical device and services company and the world’s #1 manufacturer of dialysis machines and provider of dialysis services) on all corporate and income-generating real estate in Israel and negotiating and formulating lease agreement regarding rented properties.
- Elad Hotels, part of Tshuva Group, on its first boutique hotel in the centre of Tel Aviv.
- Lenox Group on the purchase and sale of luxury properties in Israel. This is a combination transaction in a unique neighborhood in Tel Aviv (Neve Tzedek).
- Admitted to the Israel Bar Association (2002).
- Admitted to the New York Bar Association ( 2006).
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the Bar Ilan University (summa cum laude).
- Master of laws (LLM) from the Bar-Ilan University.
- Bachelor in criminology (BA) from the Bar-Ilan University.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Housing an increasingly prominent hotels practice, Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) added several new clients to its roster over the past year, including leading Israel hotel chain Fattal Hotels Group. The team also shines in urban renewal mandates, where it is representing developers and landowners in over 150 projects, and real estate finance. Gilad Maoz, who has an emphasis on hotel and urban renewal-related work, leads the group jointly with Erez Gurion and Yoav Zahavi.