Asher Bichoonski > Arnon, Tadmor-Levy > Israel, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Arnon, Tadmor-Levy Offices
132 Menachem Begin Road, Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv 6702101
31 Hillel Street, Jerusalem 9458131
- Go to...
- Project Finance
- Public Tenders and Government Contracts;
- Energy and Natural Resources;
Partner, Project Finance
Asher is partner in the Project Finance, Energy and Infrastructure practice group. Asher has over a decade’s experience in the projects and infrastructure industry, formerly a partner in the Project Finance, Energy and Infrastructure department of Levy Meidan & Co.
Asher represents governmental ministries & agencies, finance providers, concessionaires & project companies and EPC & O&M contractors in various infrastructure projects and industries, including transportation, defense, water desalination and conventional, cogeneration & renewable energy.
Among Asher’s recent notable transactions are:
- The representation of the Israel Ministry of Defense in the preparation of the tender documents and the concession agreement for the finance, construction, operation and maintenance of an army base;
- The representation of the government of Israel in a joint project with the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan for the finance, construction, operation and maintenance of a water conveyance system that will carry water from the Red Sea to the Dead Sea, a desalination facility north of Aqaba from which 35-50 MCM/year of desalinated water will be supplied to Israel and Jordan and hydroelectric power plants; and
- The representation of the government of Israel’s tender committee in the preparation of pre-qualification documents, tender documents and the concession agreement for the finance, construction, operation and maintenance of a large-scale municipal solid waste treatment facility.
Israel Bar Association
2005 | Tel Aviv University | MBA
2001 | Hebrew University of Jerusalem | LLB
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The recent merger of two infrastructure powerhouses, Arnon, Tadmor-Levy now sports one of Israel’s largest and most active infrastructure, project finance and energy practices. Well versed in acting for both private and public sector entities, the team of ‘highly skilled professionals‘ advises lenders, bidders and governmental bodies on high-profile infrastructure projects. Noa Meidan has a notable record in advising clients from all infrastructure spheres. David Schapiro is dual qualified in Israel and New York and regularly advises public and private financers in project financing transactions. Doron Tamir specialises in representing clients in international infrastructure tenders, and Asher Bichoonski is particularly strong in project financing.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency