Avv Luca Tiberi > Mondini Bonora Ginevra Studio Legale > Milan, Italy > Lawyer Profile
Mondini Bonora Ginevra Studio Legale Offices
Corso di Porta Vittoria, 5
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Avv Luca Tiberi
Energy & Natural Resources, Real Estate and Retail, Automotive, Fashion and Luxury.
Luca Tiberi mainly deals with commercial and corporate law, with particular focus on the areas of energy retail and real estate. He assists Italian and international clients in the field of acquisitions and mergers, venture capital and within international commercial transactions.
In his retail practice, he handles traditional brick-and-mortar as well as online operations. He also works on franchising, distribution and agency agreements, contests, advertising and marketing, website users’ T&C and policies. He assists Italian and foreign corporations—including a major multinational manufacturer and distributor of sportswear and equipment—with commercial real estate transactions. In the energy sector, he assists clients with “downstream” matters such as supply contracts, regulatory matters, sales networks, new commercial offers, and litigation. He is also particularly active in the renewable sources and energy efficiency sectors.
He is a frequent speaker in seminars and courses. In 2020 he organized and moderated an Energy Law course in collaboration with the Bar Association of Milan.
He is author of many articles.
- Accesso alle gare di fornitori extracomunitari – Operatori non appartenenti ai Paesi della CEE (Art. 18 – D.Lgs. 358/1992), in Gli Appalti Pubblici di Forniture, Pirola, 1992
- Chapter 31 – Italy, in The Mergers & Acquisitions Review, a cura di Simon Robinson, IV ed., Law Business Research Ltd, 2010
- Global Venture Capital Transactions: A Practical Approach, a cura di B.A. Brechbühl e B.Wooder, autore della sezione dedicata all’Italia, pg. 243-262, AIJA Law Library, Kluwer Law International, 2004
- Guide pratique du recouvrement de créances. Belgique, Allemagne, France, Luxembourg, Pays-Bas, Italie, 5e édition, Editions Anthemis, L’opera, illustrando i principali riferimenti normativi in materia, si rivolge a imprese e professionisti e costituisce una fonte di informazioni e consigli pratici per il recupero del credito in Belgio e all’estero. La parte dedicata all’Italia, spiegata mediante numerosi esempi concreti, è stato scritto da Luca Tiberi.
- Investing in…Multi-jurisdictional Guide. A Q&A guide to investing in Italy, “This Q&A gives an overview of the key factors affecting inward investment, including information on the jurisdiction’s legal system; key laws and regulatory authorities; investment restrictions; and details of international treaties, customs and monetary unions…” in collaborazione con Attilio Picolli dello Studio Picolli, Difino & Associati
- Liability of Directors and Shareholders under Italian Law, in Atti del Congresso AIJA di Montreal, 2001
- Liability of Internet Service Providers, co-autore, in CTRL Computer and Telecommunications Law Review, Sweet & Maxwell, 2003
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Europe Selected Issues and Jurisdictions: Italy, a cura del Center for International Legal Studies, General Editor: Dennis Campbell, Kluwer Law International, 2011.
Luca Tiberi is fluent in English and French.
Luca Tiberi graduated from University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in 1987. He attended the XVIII Preparation Course for the Competition for Admission to the Diplomatic Career, promoted by the Diplomatic Institute of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Italy > Industry focus: Retail(Firms to watch)
Mondini Bonora Ginevra Studio Legale has a long track record in assisting retailers such as Nike, Converse and Ktm Sportmotorcycle, among others. Dutch retailer Action was also added to the firm’s client portfolio in 2021. Luca Tiberi is the key contact.