Mr Daniel Hammond > Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP > Hull, England > Lawyer Profile
Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP Offices
- Go to...
Mr Daniel Hammond
With over 17 years of experience, Daniel advises a wide range of clients from sole traders to large limited companies. In addition to being involved in transactional work such as business and share purchases and sales, management buy-outs and share buy-backs, Daniel is also experienced in assisting clients with business law advice in areas including shareholders’ and partnership agreements, new company start-ups, company restorations reductions of share capital and partnership dissolution and retirement.
In respect of acquisitions and disposal. Daniel also deals with due diligence exercises if necessary involving the co-ordination of multiple sites/jurisdictions, data rooms and the electronic distribution of disclosed documentation.
Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP‘s charities team is jointly led by Daniel Hammond and Kevin Webster. The team draws on its expertise in a broad range of work from corporate to property law to advise local and regional clients on charitable matters, with particular experience in the incorporation of charitable organisations.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in Yorkshire
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation