Allen & Overy Bratislava, s.r.o.’s sterling reputation in the market ensures that it is consistently instructed by leading regional and international clients on a number of high-profile sale-and-lease-backs, acquisitions, development financings and construction projects. The team regularly acts for a range of major developers, portfolio investors, lenders and contractors operating in a number of sectors, including large-scale retail, residential, commercial and administrative, and often in a cross-border capacity. The practice is led by Martin Magál which also includes Tomáš Búry and Drahomír Široký who are experienced in cross-border transactions.
Real estate and construction in Slovakia
Allen & Overy Bratislava, s.r.o.
Other key lawyers:
Tomáš Búry; Drahomír Široký
Vseobecna uverova banka (Intesa Sanpaolo Group)
Goodman European Partnership and Goodman Group
Tatra banka (Raiffeisen Group)
Tatra Residence and Raiffeisen Property International
Raiffeisen Bank International
Zero Bypass Limited
Komercni banka (Societe Generale Group)
Ceskoslovenska obchodna banka (KBC Group N.V.)
Multi Corporation B.V. (owned by Blackstone)
- Advising Všeobecná úverová banka (Intesa Sanpaolo Group) on sale of its real estate portfolio consisting of more than 300 properties across Slovakia.
- Representing Tatra Residence on its dispute with YIT a.s. concerning a land sale agreement and on the final settlement of the dispute and sale of the disputed land.
- Advising Goodman European Partnership and Goodman Group on the sale of assets in Central and Eastern Europe.
Barger Prekop s.r.o.
The sizeable team at Barger Prekop s.r.o. is extremely active on high-value transactions acting for numerous international real estate developers and investors; its client roster also features regional financial and commercial companies which it advises on cross-border acquisitions, development projects and construction contract negotiations, as well as permitting, leasing and contentious matters, where Peter Petho and Monika Simorova are particularly noted for their solid track record in real estate arbitrations. Construction litigation is another key strength. The team is jointly led by Simorova and Adrian Barger, who specialises in acquisitions and project financing. Matej Mraz is also noted.
Adrian Barger; Monika Simorova
Other key lawyers:
Peter Petho; Matej Mraz
‘Available, helpful, positive. ’
‘Recommended for attitude, responsiveness, availability, and expertise.’
Dentons’ strong interdisciplinary ties with its banking and finance practice sees it continuously undertaking a range of high-profile transactions for debtors and creditors. The large practice acts for an impressive range of blue-chip companies, property groups, wealth funds and large domestic entities on multi-jurisdictional acquisitions, sales, refinancings and mixed-use development projects as well as construction disputes. Martin Mendel and Jozef Buday jointly lead the team and are recommended for real estate financing and disputes. Peter Kubina is also recommended.
Martin Mendel; Jozef Buday
Other key lawyers:
‘Good knowledge of the market, diligence, high level of internal organisation, and delivery time.’
YIT Slovakia a.s.
Slovenská sporiteľňa, a.s.
J & T Real Estate, A.S.
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC
Tatra Asset Management, správ. spol., a.s.
Eiffage Construction Slovenská republika, s.r.o.
- Advising GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, on the acquisition of the Maximus logistics real estate portfolio from Apollo Global Management, a US-based private equity firm.
- Advising a syndicate of banks led by Erste Bank AG on financing of the acquisition of Twin City Tower in Bratislava by an international syndicate.
- Providing complex advisory services with respect to contemplated development of a residential project in prestigious location within Bratislava.
The team at Kinstellar cooperates closely with both the M&A and banking and finance practices to handle a comprehensive range of high-value transactions and developments for a number of leading local, regional and international clients in the logistics, TMT, financial services and alternative investments sectors. The firm is a frequent partner for a number of transatlantic law firms, who turn to the team for its expertise in cross-border acquisitions and project development, both residential and non-residential. The team is led by Roman Oleksik and Viliam Myšička who are recommended for restructuring and insolvency matters.
Roman Oleksik; Viliam Myšička
‘Great team of professionals.’
AIP Asset Management (AIP) represented by The Valesco Group
European City Estates (ECE)
Kendall Square Asset Management, managed by Roebuck
REDSIDE investiční společnost
IICG / Faisal Private Bank
Wood & Company
- Advised AIP Asset Management (AIP), a Seoul-based asset manager and London-based real estate investment manager The Valesco Group (Valesco) on the acquisition of the newly developed landmark Twin City Tower in Bratislava from HB Reavis.
- Advised European City Estates (ECE) on its acquisition of the Rosum office complex in Bratislava from Penta Real Estate.
- Succesfully advised GLP, a leading global investment manager and business builder in logistics, real estate, infrastructure, finance and related technologies, on an agreement to acquire Goodman Group’s Central and Eastern Europe logistics portfolio, subject to regulatory approvals.
Ružička & Partners s.r.o.
Ružička & Partners s.r.o.’s sizeable practice acts for leading regional public and private entities on acquisitions, divestitures, commercial and residential development projects and regulatory matters; it also advises on the planning, zoning and permitting aspects of new developments. Construction dispute is also a key workstream. The team is led by construction specialist Jana Tögelová.
Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic
KOOPERATIVA poisťovňa, a.s., Vienna Insurance Group
Železnice Slovenskej republiky (National operator of railway network)
Slovnaft, member of MOL Group
NASES (National Agency for Network and Electronic Communication Services)
SAM-SHIPBUILDING AND MACHINERY
KIKA Nábytok Slovensko
- Advising the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic on the construction of an approximately €300m new university hospital in Bratislava.
- Advising the national manager of railways infrastructure, Železnice Slovenskej republiky, on the procurement and operation of intermodal terminals in Žilina and Lužianky.
- Advising Hornbach on the acquisition of land plots for future development of new stores in Nitra and Prešov.
White & Case s.r.o handles a wide range of big-ticket transactional and regulatory matters; it also acts for multinational private sector entities and municipal bodies on complex mixed-use developments. The practice is jointly led by Marek Staroň and Juraj Fuska, who focus on real estate financing, and greenfield and brownfield investment projects, respectively. Vladimír Ivančo is recommended for domestic and cross-border real estate transactions.
Other key lawyers:
Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic and MH Invest, s.r.o.
NFŠ, a.s. and Tehelné, a.s.
Ministry of Transport of the Czech Republic
Ministry of Transport, Construction and Regional Development of the Slovak Republic
Cechová & Partners is an active player in the market, with a very strong reputation among local and international clients. The team handles leasing, cross-border acquisitions and disposals, particularly for clients in the energy, construction and manufacturing space. It also leverages its expertise in planning and zoning to handle construction disputes. Practice head Lenka Šubeníková is recommended.
‘I really appreciate the high professionalism and reactivity of all the lawyers I’ve worked with. Their excellent communication skills allowed us a very pragmatic and pro-active approach in all the matters we managed together. Because our internal clients are all expecting reliable and clear legal support, it is crucial that we can count on reliable external lawyers such as these. ’
‘I appreciate the opportunity to build close relationships with certain lawyers. The fact that we got to know each other quite well helped us a lot in dealing with difficult situations.’
‘Very easy negotiations.’
Crown Bevcan Slovakia (Crown Group)
Global City RE Group [former name Cinema City]
Inalfa Roof Systems
LR Comfort (a subsidiary of RONA Group)
Merck, Sharp & Dohme
SRMC (previously Reydel)
- Assisting YIT with several key development projects in Bratislava, including advising on various ownership and contractual matters, and two significant recently settled construction disputes.
- Assisting Amgen with lease negotiation as a premier tenant in a major new office development and related lease termination in the existing premises.
- Advising SRMC Automotive Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. on the further extension of its plant in Nitra.
Škubla & Partneri s.r.o.
Škubla & Partneri s.r.o. is steadily building its presence in Slovakia’s real estate market. It became a member of FLI NET, a global network of more than 100 associated independent law firms, bolstering its international credentials as it continues to act on a number of residential and commercial development projects in the CEE region. The team also advises on transactions and regulatory matters for clients operating in the healthcare and private equity space. The team is led by Marián Šulík and Erika Galgóciová.
Marián Šulík; Erika Galgóciová
Penta Real Estate
SKY PARK RESIDENCES
SKY PARK OFFICES
BCT 1, BCT 2, BCT 3
ProCare, Svet zdravia
Occam Real Estate
- Assisting Penta Real Estate with the Sky Park Offices project designed by the British architectural office Zaha Hadid.
- Advising investor on the construction of Bory Home, the new residential project in Bratislava.
- Advising investor on the construction of the private so called New Generation Hospital in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Advokátska kancelária MCL, s.r.o. continues to advise regional construction companies and developers on a range of matters, including site acquisitions, leasing, real estate and development financing transactions. The team also has a strong track record advising major private equity groups on large transactions in a number of European jurisdictions, assisting with the full lifecycle of a project. The practice is jointly led by Vojtech Pálinkáš, Martin Jurečko and Martin Habán.
Vojtech Pálinkáš; Martin Jurečko; Martin Habán
Všeobecná úverová banka
- Advising MiddleCap Real Estate Ltd. on its acquisition, reconstruction, and development of the Gorkeho 4 office project.
- Advising real estate arm of MiddleCap on the acquisition of former department store “Prior” in Bratislava for the development of YOSARIA project.
- Advising MiddleCap Real Estate Ltd. on all aspects of the purchase, reconstruction, development and lettings of SPILKA office project.
Beatow Partners s.r.o
Beatow Partners s.r.o’s recent incorporation into the Meritas network, a global alliance of independent commercially-focused law firms strengthens its position in the wider regional market. The team regularly advises a number of foreign clients and Slovak developers on construction projects and residential property developments. Oliver Weber leads the practice.
CMS’ deep regional ties ensure that it is acting on a number of cross-border sales and acquisitions for a range of blue-chip companies and large Slovak entities, both public and private. The team is particularly noted for its capability in high-value commercial and logistics transactions, regularly advising on leasing matters and site investments for municipal authorities, renewable energy providers, retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. Michal Huťan and Peter Šimo jointly lead the practice.
Michal Huťan; Peter Šimo
The Government of Slovakia
KOOPERATIVA poisťovňa a.s., Vienna Insurance Group
- Advising TPG Europe on the €100m acquisition of the Vector Parks Logistics Centres in Slovakia and the Czech Republic from Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets.
- Advising the Government of Slovakia on the preparation of a tender for the planning, construction, operation and facility management aspects of a prison in Rimavská Sobota.
- Advising KOOPERATIVA poisťovňa a.s., VIENNA Insurance Group on the acquisition of 100% of ownership interests in Gorkeho 4 Offices, a development in the centre of Bratislava.
Hamala Kluch Víglaský s.r.o.
The team at Hamala Kluch Víglaský s.r.o. is increasingly advising on sales and acquisitions of agricultural land, as well as various ownership disputes. It also acts for a number of local and foreign developers, banks, government departments and corporations on PPP developments, construction projects and commercial leasing mandates. Roman Hamala leads the team.
‘Experienced, reliable service provider with a dynamic business approach providing tailor-made services to client’s needs while maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards.’
‘Lukas Michalik is an experienced professional with a very strong focus on delivering practical solutions. He has a thorough understanding of our commercial needs, combined with creativity and excellent legal knowledge’
‘The firm is providing a highly professional legal service.’
CRESCO GROUP a.s.
CA Immobilien Anlagen AG
ING Bank (Slovak branch)
South City Development s.r.o.
Invest Rent, a.s.
Palace Office, a.s.
- Acting for CA Immobilien Anlagen AG, in preparing land for the construction of a major logistics park in western Slovakia.
- Assisting Airport Bratislava, a.s., Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic with real estate due diligence for the land plots under Bratislava airport.
- Assisting a joint venture between an Irish Real Estate Fund and one of the largest local developer on a real estate project with the construction of a new “city district” South City, Bratislava.
RELEVANS Law Firm’s experience with large-scale projects makes it a popular choice for major real estate developers operating in the local market. The team advises on a significant number of complex municipal and mixed-use commercial and residential developments, drawing on its varied expertise in permitting, zoning, construction contracting and infrastructure. Real estate financing, leasing and operations matters also feature in its recent mandates, which the firm regularly advises leading facility services providers, retail networks and investment funds. Practice head Marián Masarik and senior associate Pavol Solár are the key names to note.
Other key lawyers:
‘The firm provides complex legal services to our company, not only in real estate law, but also on our corporate agenda, represents our company in disputes, etc. They work in specialised departments and teams which leads to better organisation and acquisition of deep knowledge and experience in their key areas. They are very easy to communicate with. Their team is stable and very strong. We really value the level of experience and their knowledge.’
‘RELEVANS employs and works with many outstanding and knowledgeable lawyers. I would like to mention Petra Začková Vojtášová and Eduard Pajdlhauser for real estate agenda, Marián Masarik and Martina Martáková for corporate law and transaction, Alexander Kadela and Tomáš Bardelčík for litigation. All of them are exceptional lawyers .’
‘In my opinion, RELEVANS is unique in its open, collaborative work approach with clients and in its approach to support legal solutions that are practical and rational.’
‘Pavol Solár always provides clear and pragmatic advice. He was able to focus on the key issues in a manner distinct from others with whom I have worked.’
‘I can say they are simply trustworthy. After years of cooperation we have created a great business relationship, where both parties know what to expect and what to do without big explanations. Knowing the quality of their work makes our dealings easygoing. ’
‘Pavol Solár, Eduard Pajdlhauser and Petra Začková Vojtášová are the lawyers to be mentioned and recommended in real estate agenda. They are very effective and detail-oriented, with strong technical knowledge.’
‘I strongly recommend Alexander Kadela, who I believe is the leading lawyer in Slovakia in the litigation area. Alexander combines a visionary approach with high commercial awareness and he is able to provide practical advice within challenging timescales.’
‘In M&A transactions, we cooperate mostly with Marián Masarik and Martina Martakova. I consider these lawyers to be very skilled, very professional and reliable.’
J & T REAL ESTATE
PRVÁ PENZIJNÁ SPRÁVCOVSKÁ SPOLOČNOSŤ POŠTOVEJ BANKY
Danube Facility Services
- Advising J&T Real Estate on the creation of new city district in Bratislava – Nove Lido.
- Assisting J&T Real Estate with the creation of unique EUROVEA CITY urban project.
- Advising on the development of the Westend Business Park administrative business zone.
Squire Patton Boggs s.r.o.’s strength in real estate litigation sees it acting on a number of complex title disputes, restitutions and land-use matters for Slovak municipalities, multinational clients and foreign embassies operating in the region. It also advises on asset transactions, urban development projects and leasing mandates for its largely international client base. Tatiana Prokopová rejoined as the firm's managing partner and practice head, having spent the previous five years as the general counsel of a foreign real estate developer.
‘I appreciate the professionalism of its staff.’
‘Ready to offer solutions.’
Chipita Slovakia, s.r.o.
Decathlon SK s.r.o.
LafargeHolcim European Business Services
Lincoln Electric Slovakia
Nuppu Housing s.r.o.
Olympic Entertainment Group AS
TESCO STORES SR, a.s.
United States Embassy
Západoslovenská energetika, a.s.
- Advising the US Embassy on the acquisition of prime-location land and buildings for the construction of the new US Embassy compound.
- Representing TESCO STORES SR, a.s in a complex restitution and title litigation relating to ownership of lands under the hypermarket’s parking lot.
- Advising Lincoln Electric Slovakia s.r.o. as the seller on the entire process of sale of the client’s former manufacturing plant located in the Nitra region of Slovakia.
Zárecký Zeman is well regarded among leading regional developers and investment funds for its expertise in PPP infrastructure, highway and railways projects. The team advises on cross-border real estate disposals and acquisitions. On the contentious side, co-practice head Michal Zeman draws on his litigation experience to coordinate a number of public procurement proceedings against various municipal and public authorities. Tomáš Zárecký Dentico, the other co-practice head, is recommended for PPP projects.
Michal Zeman; Tomáš Zárecký Dentico
D4R7 Construction (subsidiary of Austrian PORR and Spanish Ferrovial)
Eurovia CS, a.s. Czech Republic
Eurovia SK, a.s,
Swietelsky-Slovakia spol. s r.o.
Slovenská energetika, a.s.
Eurovia Infra, France
Jarovce Investment, s.r.o.
INTRADE KOŠICE, s.r.o.
INTRADE ASSETS MANAGEMENT, s.r.o.
Islo Holding, s.r.o.
RR Consulting, s.r.o.
- Acting for Eurovia CS on the public procurement for PPP project for D4 motorway in Czech Republic (value €950m).
- Advising general contractor on the construction of D4 highway sections Jarovce – Rača and R7 expressway sections Bratislava Prievoz – Holice.
Bartošík Šváby s.r.o. (former BS Legal s.r.o.)
A varied mix of developers, investment funds and corporate clients instruct Bartošík Šváby s.r.o. (former BS Legal s.r.o.) on transactions, leasings and contractual matters. It is particularly active in share deal acquisitions and reconstruction projects for mixed-use developments, handling permitting and planning issues. Boris Šváby, Igor Šváby, and Peter Bartošík jointly lead the team.
Boris Svaby; Igor Svaby; Peter Bartosik
‘Excellent lawyers with hands-on advice considering the client’s business first. Extremely responsive with in-depth knowledge of the law and the market.’
‘Excellent lawyers with business acumen, responsive, useful advice which can immediately be put to practice.’
Black Swan Investment Fund 1, s.r.o.
JV of Immocap Group and Wood & Company
- Advising Heitman on the sale of remaining asset in Slovakia (37,000 sqm administrative building in the office district in Bratislava).
- Advising Tatra residence on divestment of portfolio of assets (administrative building and two shopping centres).
- Advised Immocap Group on the sale of a hotel in Bratislava.
bnt attorneys in CEE leverages its network of offices to act for a number of regional developers on cross-border transactions. It is particularly recommended for advising on acquisitions for Slovak and CEE companies operating in the industrial, social housing, retail, and logistics space. The practice is led by German and Slovak-qualified Margareta Sovova.
Bank Austria Real Invest Asset Management GmbH
Shopping Palace Bratislava, v.o.s.
Nákupné centrum, s.r.o. (affiliate of MTK BRAPRA Asset GmbH)
SH DEVELOPMENT s.r.o.
Veeser Plastic Slovakia k.s.
Kongsberg Automotive Group AG
TERRA MORAVA SLOVAKIA k.s.
Rodina Priesching Agrar s.r.o.
P3 Logistic Parks
- Advising VTG AG on a €17m real estate acquisition in Trnava.
- Advising SH DEVELOPMENT s.r.o. on two real estate acquisitions for the construction and operation of senior houses and on one long-term lease of a senior house.
- Advised Nákupné centrum s.r.o. on the sale of an office building in Bratislava city centre for €18m.
The team at bpv Braun Partners s.r.o., o.z. advises Slovak and CEE region banks, developers and leasers on greenfield site developments and other mixed-use projects. Utilising its close links with its Prague and Vienna offices, it acts on high-value transactions for commercial banks with significant property portfolios. The team is led by Igor Augustinič and Prague-based Jiří Bárta .
Jiří Bárta; Igor Augustinič
‘Small but efficient team: always on the ball. A solution-oriented approach that minimises potential problems.’
‘ I have known Igor Augustinič for a long time; he is exactly the all-round lawyer I need.’
RAS Immobilien (XXXLutz-Group)
Hornbach Baumarkt Group
BAWAG P.S.K. Leasing
HYPO NOE Landesbank
Erste Group Bank
Deloitte Legal s. r. o.’s multidisciplinary approach and tax department integration makes it well equipped to assist a range of regional clients with real estate transactions and leasing matters. Its recent caseload includes a number of cross-border acquisitions and development projects which it advises real estate holding companies, logistics parks and warehouse developers. Practice head Dagmar Yoder is highly experienced in commercial leasing and logistics projects.
Dan – Slovakia Agrar
LOWA Sportschuhe GmbH
TECHNOMETAL spol. s r.o.
EUROPACK akciová spoločnosť
NE PROPERTY COOPERATIEF U.A.
Arriva Slovakia a.s.
Powszechna Kasa Oszczędności Bank Polski S.A.
Zaman Hospitality Investment LLC
- Assisted P3 Group with the preparation and negotiation of the transaction documentation including full scope buy-side due diligence in relation to acquisition of the land portfolio for expansion of a logistic park.
- Advised Industrie Holding on an infrastructure development project on the Bratislava land portfolio, including the sale of the existing land portfolio and acquisition of additional lands.
- Advised Technometal on the intended acquisition of certain lands adjacent to its factory for the purpose of expansion of manufacturing production.
LEGATE, s.r.o regularly handles regulatory matters, mixed-use acquisitions, real estate financing, brownfield projects for energy and natural resources developments and greenfield site acquisitions for new residential complexes. Its integrated tax offering and cross-border capabilities sees it acting for a range of clients in the energy, infrastructure, logistics and agriculture sectors. The team is jointly led by Peter Vrábel, Alena Pláňavská and Miroslav Dudlák.
Peter Vrábel; Alena Pláňavská; Miroslav Dudlák
‘Incredible long-term experience and market exposure. They are user-friendly, dedicated and deeply knowledgeable. The team combines an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry together with commercial pragmatism. Excellent at formulating a strategy for success based on sound legal principles and communicating that to the commercial team. They know how to formulate a strategy for success.’
‘The real estate lawyers are tackling complex issues and show unrivalled attitude to support their clients. They have great expertise in urban regeneration and development schemes. Highly knowledgeable and specialised in their field. Very accessible and consistently provide high service and results.’
‘LEGATE had a team of professionals with great experiences, especially in the O&E sector. LEGATE understands the needs of the clients and provides them with excellent solutions in a very flexible way. ’
PETERKA & PARTNERS
PETERKA & PARTNERS draws on its impressive CEE regional footprint, frequently acting on cross-border transactions and leasing matters for real estate developers, asset managers, and manufacturers in the automotive, apparel and electronics sectors. Its recent caseload also includes property due diligence and title disputes. The practice is led by Andrea Butasova who focuses on construction litigation.
Leader Gasket Technologies
Roffelsen Plastics Slovakia
STEEP PLAST Slovakia
Tatra Asset Management
YCE HOUSING I
- Advising real estate companies belonging to Tatra Asset Management Group, on the contractual relationships with their tenants.
- Providing Roffelsen Plastics Slovakia with real estate legal advice.
- Providing legal assistance to STEEP PLAST Slovakia (a member of STEEP PLASTIQUE group), related to an acquisition of a plot of land for the purpose of eventual extension of a production hall with administrative premises.
Poláček & Partners
Poláček & Partners’ construction-focused practice is well regarded for its administrative law expertise and advises on technical aspects of permitting, zoning and environmental impact assessments. It also regularly handles disputes pertaining to construction contracts and land ownership, and is adept at negotiating with municipalities and other government bodies. Pavol Poláček leads the team.
HUTIRA Slovakia s.r.o
NOVUM STRUCTURES Ltd.
Foxconn Slovakia, spol. s r.o.
Slovak Green Building Council
- Assisting Hutira Slovakia with the administrative proceeding related to a construction permitting matter at the local building authority.
- Representing Dolné Vestenice in court proceedings related to the construction of the water pipeline.
- Representing Novum Structures in a dispute relating to the payment for the construction of the ETFE roof structure in one of the best-know amusement parks in Slovakia.
Schönherr Rechtstanwälte GmbH, o.z. (Schoenherr Slovakia)
Schönherr Rechtstanwälte GmbH, o.z. (Schoenherr Slovakia) advises on a wide range of M&A and real estate finance transactions, as well as asset management matters. Sona Hekelova is the main contact.
Silvia Hlavačková; Andrej Leontiev
Wolf Theiss handles cross-border real estate transactions for investors and developers; it also advises commercial tenants and landlords on leasing matters. The team is supported by the firm's corporate, M&A, banking and competition teams.
BBH advokátska kancelária, s.r.o. acts on cross-border real estate transactions for leading regional sellers and investors in the fields of banking, finance and private equity. Recent mandates include development projects, site acquisitions, and commercial disposals. Olga Beláňová and leasing-focused Matej Blahút jointly lead the team.
Olga Beláňová; Matej Blahút
Erste Group Immorent
YIT Slovakia, a.s.
Generali Group – Generali Real Estate (Green Point Offices a.s.)
Waldviertler Sparkasse Bank AG
Nové Vajnory, s.r.o. / Nordic Real Estate Holding
První Investiční Group
- Advising První Investiční Group on its acquisition and subsequent development of a multimillion-euro real estate project in Georgia.
- Acting for Erste Group Immorent on the sale of the industrial park Immopark Košice to industrial property development company CTP.
- Assisting YIT Slovakia a.s. with the purchase of immovable properties – land plots purposed for the development of a residential complex in Bratislava (Rozeta).
The team at Eversheds Sutherland, advokátska kancelária, s.r.o. regularly acts on share deal acquisitions and commercial developments, and on a number of leasing matters for blue-chip companies with Slovak operations. It also advises on the regulatory and compliance aspects of construction mandates. Bernhard Hager leads the practice.
McDonald’s Slovakia s.r.o.
Raiffeisenbank Region Waldviertel Mitte eingetr. GmbH (Austria)
Fit Invest International Sp. Z.o.o.
International consultancy, engineering and project company
HAVI Logistics s.r.o.
The team at SOUKENÍK – ŠTRPKA, s. r. o. advises a number of Slovak commercial and municipal clients on mixed-use development projects and contentious matters including lease disputes, land use damages claims and construction arbitrations. David Soukeník and Jozef Nádaský are noted.
David Soukeník; Jozef Nádaský
‘Discretion, expertise and interest in the client.’
VODOHOSPODÁRSKA VÝSTAVBA, ŠTÁTNY PODNIK
National Motorway Company (Národná diaľničná spoločnosť a. s.)
Ministry of Transport of the Slovak Republic
HIGH TATRAS TOWER s.r.o.
AGRO PARK VAŽEC, s.r.o.
Palladis residence, s. r. o.
SLOVBYT – M s. r. o.
DELTA Trade ZH s.r.o.
Projekt T s. r. o.
consult s. r. o.
PROJEKT INVESTMENT s.r.o.
D.A.W., s. r. o.
REAL PRIM, s.r.o.
BL Development, s. r. o.
TECHNICKÉ SLUŽBY Žiar nad Hronom, spol. s r. o.
Nemak Slovakia s. r. o.
- Advised Palladis residence, s. r. o. investors on a cross-border acquisition of significant lands for the building of a residential project in the city centre of Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Co-representing the Ministry of Transport of the Slovak Republic against the claim of Concessionaire in the international arbitration related to Bratislava D4R7 bypass construction, pursuant to the ICC Arbitration Rules.
- Advising Agro Park VAŽEC, s.r.o. on the development of the leisure-educative activity resort “Agro Park Vazec”.
Stentors’ real estate team is regularly called upon to advise on industrial property developments, logistics transactions and acquisitions by private investors, healthcare providers and manufacturers. The practice is jointly led by Vladimír Kordoš and Michal Hulena.
Vladimír Kordoš; Michal Hulena
Invest4SEE RE Investment Holding GmbH
STOREX AGRO, s.r.o.
- Advising Invest4SEE Industrial Park Dubnica in the second phase of the sale.
- Advising Agro s.r.o. on the construction project of Flat House Topoľčany.