Real estate and construction in Slovakia
Allen & Overy Bratislava, s.r.o.
Allen & Overy Bratislava, s.r.o. stands out for its experience of complex real estate transactions. Utilising the firm's strengths in dispute resolution, banking, finance and M&A, the team is regularly present in complex mandates for sellers, buyers, financiers, developers and tenants. Senior associate Tomáš Búry is noted for his experience of real estate transactions. Vojtech Palinkas joined Advokátska kancelária MCL in 2019.
Tovaren na Cokoladu
Vseobecna uverova banka
European Investment Park (Al Rajhi)
J&T IB and Capital Markets and J&T Banka
- Advised NEPI Rockcastle on the intended acquisition of City Arena Trnava, a major shopping centre in western Slovakia.
- Advised Tatra banka on the €32.5m financing of Mirage Shopping Center.
- Advised Tatra Banka on the financing of Aupark Tower Bratislava after its acquisition by Wood & Company.
Barger Prekop s.r.o.
Noted for its 'friendly approach', Barger Prekop s.r.o. excels in handling domestic and cross-border real estate transactions for clients. It is regularly engaged in high-profile acquisitions, developments and construction mandates. Dispute resolution and property management instructions are also prevalent. Adrian Barger 'leads the team with a very firm grip on the details of each particular case'. Associate Matej Mraz is another key figure. Monika Simorova is also recommended.
Adrian Barger; Monika Simorova
‘It is a very solid practice for advisory services in real estate development in Slovakia‘
‘Superb team spirit reflecting the broad experience of each team member‘
‘Very good understanding of the Slovak legal environment and CRE transactions‘
‘A clear approach to finding an efficient and reliable solution‘
Dentons is active in high-profile real estate transactions, and it also undertakes real estate finance tranactions for lenders and borrowers. On the contentious side, real estate and construction disputes are a key strength. Elsewhere, the team is knowledgeable about asset management and leasing issues. Marcell Clark and Peter Kubina are recommended, as is managing counsel Martin Mendel. The group was bolstered in 2019 by the arrival of Juraj Gyárfáš from Allen & Overy Bratislava, s.r.o..
‘Martin Mendel is excellent in acquisitions or other M&A‘
‘The firm delivers very good work; it delivers what is promised on time. Very good business acumen, which is driven by extensive experience‘
‘Peter Kubina has strong finance experience‘
Tatra banka (a member of the Raiffeisen Group)
Všeobecná úverová banka (Member of Intesa SanPaolo Group)
CNIC Corporation Limited
- Advised CNIC Corporation, an investment company owned by the Chinese government, on the purchase of Prologis Park Galanta-Gáň in Slovakia and on the consecutive refinancing of its acquisition.
- Advised YIT Slovakia on the creation of joint ventures with Czech financial group RSJ in order to develop residential project Nuppu (approximately 700 apartments) and residential and office project Zwirn (approximately 258 apartments in the first phase).
- Advised Tatra Asset Management on acquisition of KLM companies that hold retail assets in nine different locations.
Kinstellar is able to handle a full spectrum of real estate transactions, building on the firm's established M&A and finance expertise. The team is especially experienced in industrial and residential development work and often engages the firm's internationally based teams to provide cross-office support on complex transactions. Team heads Roman Oleksik and Viliam Myšička are recommended.
Roman Oleksik; Viliam Myšička
AIP Asset Management
The Valesco Group
European City Estates
Sky Park / Penta Real Estate
Wood & Company
REDSIDE Investiční Společnost
Stiga (formerly Global Garden Products)
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP / Lucid Agency Services Limited
Sereď Logistics Park
Process Automation Solutions
- Advised AIP Asset Management, a Seoul-based asset manager, and London real estate investment manager The Valesco Group on the €120m acquisition of Twin City Tower in Bratislava from HB Reavis.
- Advised ECE on the €30m acquisition of premium Business centrum Tesla 2 in Košice.
- Advised E.ON on the sale of CCGT power plant to Západoslovenská energetika.
Ružička & Partners s.r.o.
Ružička & Partners s.r.o.'s broad real estate and construction offering is active across complex acquisitions, disposals and developments. Real estate finance, leasing and dispute resolution are also key pillars of the practice. The team is noted for experience of energy, infrastructure and health sector projects. Team head Jana Tögelová is adept at large real estate and construction projects. Sylvia Szabó left the firm for an in-house role.
Ministry of Healthcare
Železnice Slovenskej republiky (National operator of railway network)
Raiffeisen Leasinggesellschaft m.b.H.
- Advising the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic on construction of a circa €300m new university hospital in Bratislava, at the Rázsochy site in Western Bratislava, which also includes the demolition of the existing hospital buildings on the site.
- Advising the national manager of railways infrastructure, Železnice Slovenskej republiky, on the procurement and operation of an intermodal terminal in Žilina, which was financed from EU funds and is currently operated by a private partner based on a circa €72m concession contract.
- Advising the national manager of railways infrastructure, Železnice Slovenskej republiky, on the procurement and operation of an approximately €40m intermodal terminal in Lužianky, which was constructed near the greenfield investment project of Jaguar Land Rover in Western Slovakia.
White & Case s.r.o is able to leverage its international presence to advise on leading cross-border real estate and construction transactions. Real estate management, financing, dispute resolution and tax mandates are also key areas of focus for the 'experienced' team. Marek Staroň, Juraj Fuska and senior associate Vladimír Ivančo are recommended.
Marek Staroň; Juraj Fuska
Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic and MH Invest
Ministry of Transport, Construction and Regional Development of the Slovak Republic
International Automotive Components Group Europe
NFŠ and Tehelné
Grafobal Group development
Ministry of Transport of the Czech Republic
- Advised the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic, and MH Invest, a company wholly-owned by the Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic on the preparation, arrangement, negotiation and implementation of the €1.4bn investment by Jaguar Land Rover in a strategic park in Nitra. The team is currently advising MH Invest on the transfer of land to the investor.
- Advising The Ministry of Transport, Construction & Regional Development of the Slovak Republic on various disputes and post-closing measures related to the PPP project for the design, construction, finance and operation and maintenance of the D4 highway and the R7 expressway.
- Acted for International Automotive Components Group Europe, an automotive interiors technology company, on its new investment project in Slovakia, which was subsequently shifted to its new JV project entity Auria Solutions, which the firm continues to advise on its expansion activities in Slovakia.
Beatow Partners s.r.o
Beatow Partners s.r.o has a strong reputation for real estate work involving development projects, financing and leasing transactions. The retail, manufacturing, insurance and telecoms sectors are key areas of focus for the team, which is led by Michal Delinčák.
- Advises a Slovakia-based real estate developer on leases with the tenants, including without limitation, drafting and negotiating new leases, drafting and negotiating extension of the existing leases, termination of the leases with the defaulting tenants and enforcement of landlord’s rights vis-a-vis the defaulting tenants.
Čechová & Partners is regularly engaged in significant real estate development projects and transactions, and is active in a range of zoning, leasing, dispute resolution and finance work for leading clients. Team head Lenka Šubeníková and Katarína Čechová are key figures.
‘Very good firm. Very professional and attentive to timelines‘
‘Tomas Rybar is a professional and reliable business partner; he gives solid legal advice‘
bauMax (bx Alpha AG)
Crown Bevcan Slovakia (Crown Group)
Global City RE Group
Inalfa Roof Systems
Merck, Sharp & Dohme
- Assisting YIT Slovakia with several key development projects in Bratislava.
- Advised SCONTO Development on the acquisition, construction and commencement of operation of real estate in the northern part of Slovakia.
- Assisting Lenovo with lease transactions.
Leveraging its international footprint, CMS is active in cross-border sales and acquisitions. It is also particularly strong in high-profile office transactions and logistics sector mandates, where it acts for well-known clients including multinational investors. Leasing, dispute resolution and development projects are also notable areas of expertise. Recently promoted partner Michal Huťan and Peter Šimo lead the team.
Michal Huťan; Peter Šimo
‘Peter Šimo has very good negotiation skills and good knowledge of the German language‘
Wood & Co
The Government of Slovakia
Plastic Omnium Auto Exteriors
- Advised IAD Investments on the successful acquisition of the Steinerka Offices in Bratislava from MiddleCap Real Estate.
- Advised Wood & Co. on the acquisition of Aupark Office Tower from Heitman.
- Advising the Government of Slovakia on the preparation of a tender for the planning, construction, operation and facility management aspects of a prison in Rimavská Sobota.
Hamala Kluch Víglaský s.r.o.
Hamala Kluch Víglaský s.r.o.'s real estate team is well-versed in corporate, real estate, finance and commercial matters. It is regularly engaged in high-profile real estate projects and stands out for its experience of agricultural land transactions. Roman Hamala, Martin Kluch and Peter Víglaský are key figures.
Roman Hamala; Martin Kluch; Peter Víglaský
‘The firm’s lawyers are very experienced in M&A as well as real estate and construction; they are reliable with respect to readiness to help and timing‘
‘Peter Víglaský is a very bright lawyer with perfect commercial sense; he is hardworking and is available almost non-stop‘
‘Martin Hricko has outstanding knowledge of Slovak law, is responsible and has a sense for the details. He is also commercially driven and able to distinguish the really important matters from others‘
Cresco Group a.s.
- Advised Sanagro Group on the acquisition and subsequent change of legal form of four agricultural cooperatives.
- Advised Cresco Group, as a strategic investor, on joining an upcoming premium development project in Prague, which consisted of a share-deal in the form of entry into the SPV covering the project and asset-deal in a similar subsequent acquisition of a set of developed real estate.
- Advising Cresco Group on the construction of a new ‘city district’ in South City, Bratislava.
Advokátska kancelária MCL, s.r.o.
Advokátska kancelária MCL, s.r.o.'s team was bolstered by the arrival of Vojtech Pálinkáš from Allen & Overy Bratislava, s.r.o.. It has a 'hands-on' approach to real estate matters and is well-versed in high-end work, such as site acquisitions, projects, planning, procurement, construction, development, financing, lettings and property management. It is also adept at construction and real estate disputes. Martin Jurečko and Martin Habán are other key figures.
Vojtech Pálinkáš; Martin Jurečko; Martin Habán
‘The firm and its lawyers are very professional, consistent and reliable‘
‘It has the ability to understand the client’s business and to provide solutions promptly‘
‘Martin Habán has strong leadership and communication skills, with outstanding knowledge of real estate, construction, contracts and litigation. He is always professional and focused on the client’s goals‘
‘Petra Wiedermann has extensive experience in real estate, leases and contract law, and is very reliable and organised, with great communication and negotiation skills‘
‘Juraj Boďa has outstanding knowledge of real estate and construction, and is very detail-orientated, with exceptional analytical skills‘
‘Martina Rusnáková has extensive and valuable experience in real estate and construction, and is very professional and reliable‘
‘Deep knowledge of local real estate law‘
HB Reavis Im Advisor Slovakia
HB Reavis Slovakia
Euro MAX Slovakia
FRAM Capital Invest o
Football club ŠK Slovan Bratislava
- Advised MiddleCap Real Estate on the development, financing, letting and sale of the STEIN2 office project in Bratislava.
- Advised MiddleCap Real Estate on all aspects of the acquisition, reconstruction, development and lettings of the SPILKA office project in Bratislava.
- Advised Euromax Group on the sale of City Arena Shopping Mall to a company owned by Peter Korbacka of J&T.
The 'strong and stable' team at RELEVANS Law Firm provides its clients with 'the highest standard of high-quality legal services and it is capable of addressing any legal issue'. It is 'well known for its first-class services in real estate'. The team is engaged in complex real estate development projects and is instructed by one of the country's leading developers in a variety of high-profile residential, commercial and leisure projects. Jana Borská is recommended.
‘In the view of the volume and the intensity of projects the firm covers, the lawyers are considered as true professionals for real estate law‘
‘Its advantage is certainly a deep know-how and a number of highly qualified and specialised experts. The team completes tasks on time and provides right, efficient, fast and high-quality services in any case‘
‘Although Alexander Kadela does not usually deal with the real estate agenda as his priority, he always has a comprehensive overview of all our projects and we deal with him with the most difficult right tasks in any area‘
‘Ladislav Haladej, Pavol Solar and Eduard Pajdlhauser are excellent real estate lawyers with tremendous know-how and knowledge; you certainly find out that they are specialists in the field and always know exactly what to do to get the best results for the client‘
‘The results of its work are uncommonly precise as they are focused on rational and logical argumentation‘
‘Jana Borská, Pavol Solár, Ladislav Haladej and Eduard Pajdlhauser have a professional approach, broad experience and are highly knowledgeable‘
‘Alexander Kadela has exceptional expertise, professionalism and an individual approach‘
‘Very good level of in-depth-knowledge in combination with a business approach and problem-solving abilities‘
J & T Real Estate, a.s.
PRVÁ PENZIJNÁ SPRÁVCOVSKÁ SPOLOČNOSŤ POŠTOVEJ BANKY, správ. spol., a. s.
Danube Facility Services
Zuckermandel Byty, s.r.o.
VSV Consulting, a.s.
- Advising J&T Real Estate on the creation of a new city district in Bratislava, Nove Lido.
- Advising J&T Real Estate on the £400m acquisition of a premium real estate property in London and is providing legal services in connection with the second planned phase of the project.
- Advising J&T Real Estate on the lease, administration and operation of the Eurovea shopping mall in Bratislava.
Škubla & Partneri s.r.o.
The 'well organised and flexible' team at Škubla & Partneri s.r.o. is praised for its 'quality lawyers'. It features prominently in a wide range of high-profile real estate developments and projects in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. Marián Šulík is the head of the team.
‘Reliable and target driven‘
Penta Real Estate, s. r. o.
Sky Park Residences
Sky Park Offices
Bory Mall, a. s. (Slovak Republic)
eMeM, spol. s r. o. (Slovak Republic)
Penta Investments, s. r. o. (Slovak Republic)
Bory Home, s. r. o.
BCT I, BCT II, BCT III
- Advising Sky Park Residences and Sky Park Offices on an administrative and residential project covering an ex-industrial zone in the vicinity of Bratislava.
- Advising Bavint on the construction of residential project ‘Pri Mýte’, in the capital’s wider city centre, near Račianske mýto.
- Advising Bory Home on the development of new residential city district, Bory Bývanie.
Squire Patton Boggs s.r.o. is '100% client-oriented, with a focus on achieving commercial goals' and excels in investment, development, construction and permitting matters. The team also offers real estate litigation and finance expertise. A niche strength of the practice involves advising diplomatic mission clients on property acquisitions, and development and leasing issues. Tatiana Prokopová is the practice head.
‘The team benefits from having had many years of being part of a major law firm and has allowed that dynamic company culture to blend well with local strengths‘
‘Tatiana Prokopová has an instinctive sense for the deal; she is a strategic thinker and sees the problems before they occur‘
‘I have been impressed by the dedication of the team to find the most appropriate legal basis and arguments in order to best serve our interests‘
‘Tatiana Prokopová impresses with her professionalism and subject matter knowledge‘
Chipita Slovakia, s.r.o.
Tesco Stores SR,
United States Embassy
Nuppu Housing s.r.o.
Západoslovenská energetika, a.s
- Advised Chipita Slovakia on a property acquisition and the construction of a new manufacturing plant.
- Representing Marianka Municipality in a dispute with a Slovak company on the determination of ownership rights to land plots.
- Advising Dandreet on the development of the shopping centre Galerie Šantovka, and also on asset management issues.
Zárecký Zeman is best known for its expertise in highway and railway infrastructure projects and is proficient in PPP infrastructure projects. It is regularly engaged in public procurement proceedings. Clients include leading construction companies, developers, private equity firms, landlords, tenants, purchasers and sellers. Michal Zeman and Tomáš Zárecký Dentico are names to note.
Michal Zeman; Tomáš Zárecký Dentico
Eurovia CS, a.s.
Eurovia SK, a.s.
Swietelsky-Slovakia spol. s r.o.
Slovenská energetika, a.s.
Eurovia Infra, France
Intrade Košice, s.r.o.
Intrade Assets Management, s.r.o.
Islo Holding, s.r.o.
RR Consulting, s.r.o.
AZOR Alpha, s.r.o.
AZOR Beta, s.r.o.
AZOR Zeta, s.r.o.
Barrio Energy, s. r. o.
Barrio Estate, s. r. o
A I T, s.r.o.
Willow s. r. o.
DXT Development, s. r. o.
- Advising Eurovia CS on the public procurement procedure for the PPP project for the design, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of the D4 motorway in the Háje-Mirotice section and the operation and the maintenance of the existing adjacent sections of Skalka-Háje and Mirotice-Krašovice in Czech Republic.
- Advising D4R7 Construction as the general contractor of the complex design and construction works at the construction of D4 highway sections from Jarovce – Rača and R7 expressway sections from Bratislava Prievoz – Holice.
- Acting for Swietelsky – Slovakia on a number of public procurement matters concerning the construction of road infrastructure.
Bartošík Šváby s.r.o. (former BS Legal s.r.o.)
Bartošík Šváby s.r.o. (former BS Legal s.r.o.)'s team has 'extensive and deep knowledge of the law and understanding of the client's business'. It is regularly instructed by developers and institutional investors on a range of real estate transactions. Peter Bartošík leads the group.
‘Excellent response rates and delivers to-the-point, useful advice‘
‘Igor Šváby has unparalleled knowledge of law and the industry, yet is easy to reach, willing to listen and provides custom-fit, excellent advice‘
Wood & Company
- Advised Heitman on a share deal transaction involving the sale of an administrative building in Bratislava to Wood & Company.
- Advising private equity group BlackSwan investments on the due diligence and acquisition of the operation of complex of lodging houses, with all assets and employees, from a Slovak owner.
- Advising Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield on the administration of a major shopping centre in Bratislava.
bnt attorneys in CEE is active in a wide variety of real estate transactions, and its team has notable expertise in sales, acquisitions, leasing and asset management mandates. The group, which is led by Margareta Sovova, has a strong profile among German-speaking clients.
Bank Austria Real Invest Asset Management GmbH
Baumit, spol. s r.o.
M.T.K. s.r.o. (affiliate of MTK BRAPRA Asset GmbH)
SH Development s.r.o. (affiliate of Caritas)
Veeser Plastic Slovakia k.s.
Terra Morava Slovakia k.s.
- Advises Bank Austria Real Invest Asset Management on a range of real estate-related matters connected with the ownership and operation of a shopping centre in Bratislava.
- Acted for Baumit on the sale of a real estate asset, which was located in an industrial zone in Bratislava.
- Advised M.T.K. on the sale of land, and project documentation, in Bratislava city centre.
The 'solution-driven' team at bpv Braun Partners s.r.o., o.z. has a varied work portfolio, which includes real estate sales and acquisitions, as well as leasing and finance mandates. It works closely with the firm's Prague office to advise on a range of real estate transactions. Igor Augustinič is the main contact in Bratislava.
Jiří Bárta (head of department, Prague); Igor Augustinič (head of Slovak department)
‘The team is oriented to solutions, not problems‘
‘Igor Augustinič is always on the spot and supports commercial ideas‘
‘Monika Kardošová is hardworking and analytical‘
RAS Immobilien (XXXLutz-Group)
Hornbach Baumarkt Group
Straehle + Hess
BAWAG P.S.K. Leasing
Raiffeisenlandesbank Niederösterreich-Wien AG
Jahn Development Consulting
- Advised MVGM on the acquisition of the continental European property management business, Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Advised RAS Immobilien on the acquisition of project sites in Slovakia.
- Acting for WM Group on the sale of shopping centres to Immofinanz.
At Deloitte Legal s. r. o., real estate sales and acquisitions are a key focus of the team, which demonstrates experience of handling commercial leasing issues for institutional landlords of shopping centres, office buildings and logistics parks. Dagmar Yoder is the department head.
Industrie Holding GmbH /Terraimmobilien s.r.o.
Dan – Slovakia Agrar, a.s.
Industrial and Logistics Developments NV
LOWA Sportschuhe GmbH
EUROPACK akciová spoločnosť
- Advised P3 Group on its acquisition of a land portfolio for the expansion of a logistics park.
- Assisted P3 Group with the development and construction of a major logistics park in Slovakia.
- Assisted P3 Group with the preparation of the contracts for work, under FIDIC, in relation to the development of a logistics park in Slovakia.
Noerr's multidisciplinary offering enables it to assist domestic, regional and international clients with real estate investments in Slovakia. The firm generates mandates from retailers, as well as well-known construction, automotive and manufacturing companies. Pavol Rak is the head of the team.
Tate & Lyle Boleraz
Air International Thermal
Lidl Bulgaria EOOD & Co. KD
- The team advises Volkswagen Slovakia on a range of issues; it recently advised on production facility operations in Bratislava; the financing of real estate acquisitions; and advised on a lease contract for business premises.
PETERKA & PARTNERS
PETERKA & PARTNERS has a network of offices across the CEE region and is well-placed to handle cross-border transactions for international clients. Also notable is that its team in Bratislava is adept at advising local developers on real estate-related mandates. Acquisitions, financing, developments, disputes, leasing and permitting issues are key areas of expertise for the 'flexible and experienced' team, which is led by Andrea Butasova.
‘Jan Makara has a strong client focus‘
ECE European City Estates
Steep Plast Slovakia
- Advised ECE European City Estates on the sale of a logistics and warehouse facility located in South Slovakia to Gramercy Europe.
- Advised YCE HOUSING I on the development of four major residential projects in Bratislava.
- Advised Swiss Re on the extension of leased residential premises, located in a renowned business centre in Bratislava.
Poláček & Partners
Poláček & Partners is active in a significant number of real estate transactions and it is particularly noted for its construction expertise where it is adept at handling construction, development, architect and loan agreements. In addition, land-use planning and construction permitting are also key strengths. The leasing of industrial areas, retail and office spaces, land and residential properties is also a key focus. On the contentious side, real estate disputes are another area of activity for the group. Pavol Poláček is the practice head.
‘The approach of the firm is special and professional‘
‘The team communicates promptly, with plain language‘
- Advised Foxconn Slovakia on a lease of industrial premises.
- Acting for HUTIRA Slovakia in administrative proceedings related to construction permitting before a local building authority.
- Acting for Novum Structures in a dispute over payment for the construction of the ETFE roof structure.
Schönherr Rechtstanwälte GmbH, o.z. (Schoenherr Slovakia)
Schönherr Rechtstanwälte GmbH, o.z. (Schoenherr Slovakia) undertakes a wide range of M&A and real estate finance transactions, as well as asset management work. The logistics, retail and renewable energy sectors are key areas of activity for the team. Sona Hekelova is the main contact.
M7 Real Estate Slovakia s.r.o.
Raiffeisen Property Development
Vienna Insurance Group AG
Bank Austria Real Invest Immobilien-Management GmbH (member of Unicredit group)
Immigon portfolioabbau AG.
Old Herold, s.r.o.
- Ongoing advice to M7 Group on asset management issues relating to its logistics parks.
- Advising Raiffeisen Property Development on the acquisition of the Palais Esterhazy in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Ongoin advice to Eberspächer on its production facility in Slovakia.
Taylor Wessing Slovakia is instructed by leading international retail chains in various real estate-related projects. The scope of the team's work includes asset management, real estate finance and construction projects, as well as agricultural land and forestry transactions. Silvia Hlavačková and Andrej Leontiev are the practice heads.
Silvia Hlavačková; Andrej Leontiev
Mango Slovensko s.r.o.
dm drogerie markt
S+B CEE Projektentwicklungs GmbH
Best in Parking – Slovakia s.r.o.
A. + E. Keller GmbH & Co. KG
City of Bratislava
Banská Bystrica Self-Governing Region
First Montana Industrial Properties s. r. o.
- Advised A + E Keller on the sale of property and shares to a non-EU acquirer for the purposes of continuing production at the facility.
- Advising Cronos on the acquisition of three operating shopping centres in different regions of Slovakia.
- Advising Cronos on the acquisition of a shopping centre located in a culturally-protected zone.
Wolf Theiss, which is noted for its international reach, handles cross-border real estate transactions and projects for investors and developers. It also advises commercial tenants and landlords on leasing issues. The team, which is led by Katarína Bieliková, is supported by the firm's corporate, M&A, banking and competition experts.
- Advising Nidec Corporation on the acquisition of Secop Group, a Germany-based refrigerator compressor parts manufacturer.
- Advising a client, which is active in the automotive parts industry, on the establishment of a corporate entity in Slovakia and on the long-term rent of an industrial hall.
- Advising a wholesale distributor of beverages on its proposed expansion into Austria and Slovakia, involving the establishment of stores in Austria and a production centre in Slovakia.
BBH advokátska kancelária, s.r.o. undertakes a broad cross-section of real estate projects for developers, purchasers and sellers. It also acts for banks and creditors on the recovery of receivables, which includes the exercise of pledges over real estate. Olga Beláňová is the practice head.
Erste Group Immorent
YIT Slovakia, a.s.
Generali Group – Generali Real Estate (Green Point Offices a.s.)
Waldviertler Sparkasse Bank
Nové Vajnory, s.r.o./Nordic Real Estate Holding
- Advising a client on the contemplated sale of agricultural land comprising of circa 1000 hectares.
- Advising Erste Group Immorent Slovensko on the development of an industrial park near Žilina, Slovakia (Immopark Žilina).
- Advising Erste Group Immorent Slovensko on the development of an industrial park near Košice, Slovakia (Immopark Košice).
In addition to being active in real estate M&A, Eversheds Sutherland, advokátní kancelář, s.r.o.'s department advises tenants on commercial and industrial leasing issues. It also offers specialist environmental law expertise and is well-versed in construction and infrastructure projects. Bernhard Hager and Annamária Tóthová are the joint heads of the practice.
Bernhard Hager; Annamária Tóthová
Prangl Gesellschaft m.b.H.
McDonald´s Slovakia s.r.o.
SMB Manufacturing s.r.o.
Fit Invest International Sp. Z.o.o. / Fit Invest Slovakia s.r.o.
Max Aicher Group
SKS Automotive Coatings Slovakia s.r.o.
Raiffeisenbank / ZEN Consulting
GWV Slovakia s.r.o
- Advised Raiffeisenbank/ZEN Consulting on the acquisition of a new site.
- Advised McDonald´s Slovakia on the negotiation of a new lease in a business and residential premises in Bratislava.
- Advised GloboPlastt on the renegotiation of a lease agreement.
LEGATE, s.r.o's 'client-oriented' team is experienced in real estate and construction transactions in the agriculture, energy and natural resources sectors. It is also adept at handling residential development projects. Peter Vrábel heads up the practice.
‘A reliable partner with extensive experience in industrial investment projects‘
‘The lawyers are interested in having a full understanding of the client’s needs and consequently the team consistently enforces the client’s needs when negotiating‘
‘The team also has relevant experience in litigation related to investment projects‘
SOUKENÍK – ŠTRPKA, s. r. o.'s sizeable real estate and construction offering is adept at development projects, particularly in the agriculture, energy, infrastructure and transport sectors. David Soukeník and Jozef Nádaský are recommended.
David Soukeník; Jozef Nádaský
Vodohospodárska výstavba, štátny podnik
Železničná spoločnosť Cargo Slovakia, a. s.
Technické služby Žiar nad Hronom, spol. s r.o.
- Advising a client on the D4/R7 bypass construction.
- Advising Vodohospodárska výstavba, štátny podnik on the property settlement of Gabčíkovo waterworks, Žilina waterworks and another properties of the client.
- Advising a client on the development of residential buildings in Bratislava.
The scope of Stentors' practice includes construction projects, developments, sales, acquisitions and leasing matters. It is also active in asset management matters and has notable expertise in healthcare sector projects. Vladimír Kordoš and Michal Hulena jointly head up the practice.
Vladimír Kordoš; Michal Hulena
‘I would like to point out the personal touch, quick response times and knowledge of the healthcare industry‘
‘Michal Hulena has a great business approach combined with years of practice‘
CBC Holding AG / CBC Group
Invest4SEE RE Investment Holding GmbH
Storex Agro, s.r.o.
- Advised CBC Holding AG / CBC Group on the estabishment of a new seat in Switzerland, which included the negotiation of the lease agreement.
- Advises Invest4SEE RE Investment Holding on a range of projects in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Advised Bestav on a €3m project in Kuchyna.