Projects and infrastructure in Peru
Estudio Echecopar member firm of Baker McKenzie International
Clients at Estudio Echecopar member firm of Baker McKenzie International speak of its 'outstanding expertise compared to other law firms.’ It shines in all aspects of bidding, project financing, design, construction and maintenance of major infrastructure, acting for sponsors, investors, developers, lenders, arrangers, contractors and operators in some of the largest projects in the country. Notably, the team advised the State on its negotiations with the Republic of South Korea regarding technical assistance for the construction of the Chinchero airport in Cusco. Juan Carlos de los Heros is one of the most well-known project finance lawyers in the country and co-heads the 24-strong team alongside public law expert Juan Carlos Morón. Maria del Carmen Tovar’s practice ranges across construction, infrastructure, power and projects, with a strong emphasis on public law/regulatory disputes and international arbitration. Additional expertise comes from of counsel Ana Sofia Reyna Palacios, principal associate Diana Collazos and senior Angela Raygada.
‘Any firm advising in this area must have adequate experience in this type of business and sector and it is essential to know the subject and how it is regulated – Estudio Echecopar member firm of Baker McKenzie International has those skills. They have outstanding expertise compared to other law firms.’
‘They are efficient, provide a quality service and above all, are reliable and will respond to any eventuality that may arise, taking care of the client at all times. Juan Carlos de los Heros is the stand-out adviser.’
Tramarsa (part of Grupo Romero)
Consorcio Ítalo Peruano
Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
Consorcio Transportadora Salaverry
- Represented Fypasa Construcciones on its winning bid for the procurment of the Wastewater Treatment System of Lake Titicaca Basin project, a PPP to build and maintain five new sewage treatment plants, and work with six additional existing plants, value $216m.
- Ongoing advice to Sociedad Concesionaria Metro de Lima Línea 2 regarding the $5.3bn developlment of the system’s second line.
- Advised construction and engineering company COSAPI on the design, construction and development of major infrastructure for the XVIII Pan American Games and Sixth Parapan American Games which took place in Lima 2019; continuing to advise the company on commercial closure and final payment.
- Advised Peru’s Ministry of Transport and Communication regarding its deal with the Republic of South Korea to bring technical assistance (through a PMO) for the procurement and construction of the Chinchero airport in Cusco, value $30m.
- Acted for Ergon Perú on its $222m green bonds issue through private placement to finance existing bank debt used to finance its three 15-year investment contracts to install, operate and maintain 172,890 small-scale photovoltaic systems in off-grid rural areas in the north-central and southern regions of Peru.
Garrigues excels in this arena, fielding a well-resourced team of 23 lawyers including five partners led by star project finance figure Oscar Arrús. The firm has an impressive market share of major project work, with roles in electricity generation and transmission, ports infrastructure, Lima's metro line 2 and significant new builds in the healthcare sector, for example. It is particularly strong in financing, especially on behalf of lenders. Among key advisers in the team are: Sergio Amiel , who focuses on power, energy and toll roads, as well as energy and infrastructure M&A; Thomas Thorndike and José Francisco Meier, who each bring 16 years' experience advising sponsors and financiers in project finance; and Diego Harman, promoted to partner in January 2020.
‘They are a very good team: available and respond quickly to questions that arise and they also anticipate customer needs by anticipating problems and providing solutions.’
‘Best features are their availability, immediate attention, experience and quick execution of deals.’
Alupar Inversiones Peru
Gas Natural de Lima y Callao – CALIDDA
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
Corporación Andina de Fomento (CAF), Instituto de Crédito Oficial (ICO) and Interbank
Metro de Lima Línea 2
- Advised Alupar Inversiones Peru on a public bid called by ProInversion for the award of concessions for three transmission lines plus new substations and expansions; EPC value approximately $180m.
- Represented Credicorp Capital in $46m financing granted by Banco de Crédito del Perú to Graña y Montero Petrolera and Oiltanking Perú (members of the Terminales del Perú Consortium), to finance investments in five port terminals across Peru.
- Advising Consorcio Trecca and shareholders in the development of the Torre Trecca Project, a 23-floor facility for a public clinical consultancy and recovery centre; initial investment approximately $52m.
- Acted for Gas Natural de Lima y Callao CALIDDA on additional financings of $100m and S/200m (constituting the fourth and fifth issuances under its first bonds programme), to cover capital expenditures and operational expenses.
- Acted for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC) and bondholders on the private placement of $222m in bonds by Ergon Peru to repay a $143m loan (provided by SMBC and COFIDE) to finance the development of approximately 200,000 solar photovoltaic panels in Peru.
Miranda & Amado
Consistently instructed in the country's largest projects, Miranda & Amado draws together leading professionals from its finance, corporate, public law and disputes teams, along with sector specialists, to provide a premier service. The practice particularly stands out for its work advising sponsors and financial institutions in major energy, mining and infrastructure projects. 'Smart’ and a 'great team to work with'’, it is one of the largest in the market and includes nine partners led by Luis Marcelo De-Bernardis, who is very experienced in energy and mining infrastructure; and Alberto Delgado, an expert in mining and oil-and-gas projects, particularly on the project financing and development side. Other key partners include: José Miguel Puiggros, who is strong in project finance and projects-related capital markets transactions; and the very experienced Enrique Felices. 'Super-smart', Isabel Lira (infrastructure development and financing) was made up to partner in January 2021; and projects-specialised Andrés Arbe (who also has niche expertise in land management and licensing and permitting) is the key senior associate.
‘They are a great team to work with — smart and in the know.’
‘Partners Enrique Felices and José Miguel Puiggros are smart, flexible and pragmatic. They adopt a commercial approach. Senior associate Isabel Lira is a star—super-smart and an all-around excellent lawyer.‘
‘Their strong points are the experience of the team and their knowledge of the market, industry and international requirements. The senior team is always accessible during transactions.’
‘Dedication, closeness of the team, experience, problem solving.’
Petróleos del Perú
Gas Natural Fenosa Perú
Engie Energia Peru
Kallpa Generacion/Samay/Orazul Energy Egenor
Graña y Montero
Empresa de Generación Huallaga – EGH
Gas Natural de Lima y Callao (Cálidda)
- Advising Quanta Services Perú on the deployment of passive telecommunications infrastructure for the implementation of the National Fibre Optic Network; value approximately $400m.
- Continuing to advise Petroperú on the development and financing of the $4.7bn Talara crude oil refinery project.
- Advised JP Morgan Chase and Merrill Lynch, as initial purchasers, on power transmission company Corporacion Transmantaro’s issuing of $400m in green bonds to finance existing debt and to support green projects.
- Represented Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, as lender, regarding a $126m loan to Latin America Power (LAP) as part of its debt financing.
- Advising Samay I (Inkia Energy) regarding the permitting, regulatory issues and disputes related to the financing, construction and operation of the 720 MW Puerto Bravo non-spinning reserve power plant in Mollendo, southern Peru.
Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano – Abogados draws upon leaders from across the firm for a stellar offering, many of whom have specialist expertise in major infrastructure and project finance. Eminent mining lawyer Luis Carlos Rodrigo Prado joins forces with top-notch project finance partner Jean Paul Chabaneix to steer teams from the firm's finance, mining and regulatory practices on projects of economic importance and top-drawer financings. They include acting for the lenders, led by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and BBVA Securities, in their $355m syndicated loan to natural gas distributor Contugas for the refinancing of its existing project financing. Fernando Molina is widely lauded for his project finance expertise; and senior associate Nicolás Cornejo is also noted.
Lima Airport Partners
Corporación Andina de Fomento (CAF)
Rutas de Lima
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
LatAm Logistics Properties
Inter-American Development Bank
JP Morgan Chase
DP World Callao
Mota Engil Perú
- Acted for a syndicate of nine lenders, led by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and BBVA Securities, on the provision of a $355m loan to natural gas distributor Contugas for the refinancing of its existing project financing.
- Advised Inversiones LAP Peru regarding the $126.4m loan granted to Hidroeléctrica Santa Cruz and Empresa de Generación Eléctrica de Junín by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation for the development of six hydroelectric plants.
- Advised Celeo Redes on its bid for 2017-2026 Transmission Plan link projects: La Niña-Piura (500kV), Pariñas-Nueva Tumbes (220kV), and Tingo María-Aguaytía (220kV), which include substations, lines and extensions; value $16m.
- Represented Banco Santander, Banco Sabadell and BBVA Peru, as lenders on the $150m syndicated financing granted to the construction consortium Metro de Lima Línea 2.
- Acted as local counsel to DEG, Export-Import Bank of the United States, Natixis, FMO, Hyundai Power and PROPARCO on the repayment of project financing granted for the construction and development of the Marcona and Tres Hermanas wind farms power projects, as a consequence of a refinancing via a private placement and sale of the projects to Sigma SAFI.
A compact but experienced team at DLA Piper Perú punches considerably above its weight in this field, with instructions in multiple high-profile and high-value projects, such as Metro de Lima Línea 2, Minsur's Project B2 and the Carretera Longitudinal de la Sierra (Tramo 2). The firm is particularly strong on the construction and disputes aspects, while practice head Carlos Nuñez is well-versed in all facets of the structuring and execution of public and private infrastructure projects. Principal associate Víctor Velásquez is highly regarded.
Convial Sierra Norte (Sacyr Concesiones)
Concesionaria Hidrovía Amazónica – Cohidro
Metro De Lima Línea 2 (EPC consortium)
Aeropuertos del Perú (ADP)
Invepar / Línea Amarilla Participacoes
Concesionaria Peruana De Vías – Covinca
China Railway Tunnel Group (CRTG) / Minera Kolpa
Ministerio De Transportes Y Comunicaciones Del Perú (MTC)
- Advising Sacyr Concesiones on the development of Carretera Longitudinal de la Sierra (Tramo 2), that will join the cities of Cajamarca and La Libertad; value approximately $500m.
- Ongoing advice to Concesionaria Hidrovía Amazónica, the concessionaire in charge of the design, financing, construction, operation and maintenance of the $100m Amazon Waterway Project to promote safe and permanent navigability in the Peruvian Amazon, through its four main rivers.
- Acting for Minsur in negotiations with Cosapi, as constructor, regarding claims of low productivity and costs issues relating to the construction of its $35m B2 Project.
- Advising Aeropuertos del Perú (ADP), the concessionaire of the PPP project for the design, improvement in infrastructure and service quality, maintenance and operation of airports located in northern Peru.
The impressive practice at Hernández & Cía. Abogados advises on all stages of project development across a vast array of sectors, including transport, energy and natural resources, mining, irrigation, sanitation and telecoms. A strong partner duo comprising José Manuel Abastos and Brendan Oviedo co-lead the eight-strong team and bring specialist project finance and energy expertise, respectively, to the practice. The more junior Gracy Zapata Oré has a strong focus in this area. Sadly, former co-head of the practice, Ricardo Luque, passed away in April 2020.
‘We came to this firm because of [mining partners] Luis Felipe Huertas del Pino ‘s reputation and our experience with him. His patience, hands-on purposeful style, and poised demeanor was just what we needed for this engagement. He helped us organise and understand the transaction and was a pleasure to work with.’
‘They have experience and knowledge in matters of projects and mining infrastructure, and therefore do not have to resort to specialists. They also stand out for their willingness to carry out and supervise the work of the project directly in the field and not necessarily from an office. In my opinion it is an outstanding team in this matter and excels compared to other firms.’
Private Investment Promotion Agency (Proinversión)
International Finance Corporation – IFC
Gobierno Regional Del Arequipa
Empresa Línea Transmisión – CCNCM
Comité De Operación Económica Del Sistema Interconectado Nacional – COES
The Carlyle Group And Grupo Romero Investment Office-GRIO
Tozzi Green (Ergon Peru)
Bank Of China (Luxembourg)
- Acting for Proinversión on the implementation the S/841m Wastewater Treatment System of Lake Titicaca Basin project, a PPP to develop a solution to the treatment of wastewater in the Lake Titicaca basin, Puno.
- Advised natural gas distributor Contugas on its $355m syndicated loan facility -granted by nine banks led by Mizuho Bank- to refinance its existing corporate debt and for other corporate purposes.
- Representing Consortium Cosapi-Johesa in arbitration against a state body related to alleged defects in a road it constructed; value of claim $6.5m.
- Advising the regional government of Arequipa on its concession agreement with Concesionaria Angostura, a consortium formed by Cobra (Spain) and Cosapi (Peru), for the design and construction of the hydraulic infrastructure of the second stage of the $550m Majes-Siguas irrigation project.
The comprehensive practice at Payet, Rey, Cauvi, Pérez Abogados handles concession bids, PPPs, private initiatives, management and consulting contracts, among other matters, on behalf of an enviable following of domestic and international corporations. Recently, it has been in demand for port infrastructure projects and is acting for Terminales Portuarios Chancay, Terminal Portuario Paracas and Transportadora Callao on their respective concessions. Project finance and corporate law partner Juan Antonio Egüez leads a team of 16 lawyers, including fellow partner Gerardo Soto, head of regulatory matters, and counsel Giovanna García. Regulatory and administrative senior associate Michelle Aramburú is also noted.
Cosco Shipping Ports Chancay Perú (Terminales Portuarios Chancay)
Terminal Portuario Paracas
Conelsur /Transelec Group
Genrent del Perú
Gilat Networks Perú
T-Solar Global Group
América Móvil Perú
- Acting for Terminales Portuarios Chancay on the development stage of its $3bn port infrastructure project.
- Advising Proinversion on all the legal aspects and structuring of the $350m El Algarrobo mining project.
- Advising Conelsur on all regulatory and public law matters for its power transmission line operations, as well as its participation in the public tender for a package of three transmission lines that form part of the core structure of the Peruvian national electricity grid; value $180m.
- Representing Transportadora Callao on all corporate and regulatory matters regarding its concession as port operator of Peru’s first specialised mineral concentrate-only port terminal.
Ronald Fernández-Dávila at Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uria is one of the most respected advisers in the sector, particularly regarding project finance matters. The firm is advising on multiple headline projects, such as Talara oil refinery, Lima Metro Line 1 expansion and Red Vial N° 6, a section of the Panamericana Sur Highway. However, the team has been depleted at partner level, following the departure of Miguel Ronceros and a temporary leave of absence granted to Mariana Simoes, both in in July 2019. Fernández-Dávila is now sole partner and leads a team of ten associates, including principals Aouda del Castillo and Miriam Sara.
‘Specialists in all areas with knowledge of their topics. Deep involvement in the sector at a commercial level.‘
‘Recommended for the prestige of their practice and experience in sector issues, especially Ronald Fernández-Dávila.‘
‘They are focused and open, and their search for negotiated solutions in disputes is prioritised, with a 360° analysis capacity. They clearly differ from other offices with similar characteristics.’
‘Ronald Fernández-Dávila is recommended for his breadth of analysis, search for imaginative solutions, transparency and contacts.’
Line One Peru Metro Expansion Company
Concesionaria Vial del Perú/Third Phase Works Sponsor: Hidalgo e Hidalgo,
Aeropuertos del Perú
Concesionara Vial del Perú
GMI Ingenieros Consultores
Autopista del Norte
- Advising Técnicas Reunidas de Talara on all aspects related to the EPC contract entered into with Petroperu regarding the developemnt of the $4.7bn Talara oil refinery.
- Advised Line One Peru Metro Expansion Company (as issuer) on the offering of project bonds in two series; total value $300m.
- Ongoing advice to Aeropuertos del Perú, as concessionaire, regarding the operation and maintenance of twelve airports located in different cities of Peru, including successful representation in various administrative sanctioning and penalty procedures.
- Representation of Concesionaria Vial del Perú (COVIPERU), concessionaire of Red Vial N° 6, a section of the Panamericana Sur Highway, on negotiations for the execution of works of the third phase of the concession, comprising investment of $55m.
CMS Grau advises national and foreign investors in some big-ticket projects in public infrastructure, public services and related services. The firm's strength in mining and hydrocarbons in evident in their deal list, with projects undertaken for Petroperu, BP Exploration Operating Company and Tullow Oil/Tullow Peru, among others. Giancarlo Villafranqui has 'very rich experience' in the field, as does fellow practice head Michelle Barclay. Senior associate Néstor Shimabukuro (administrative law and public contracting), is also noted.
‘Giancarlo Villafranqui , who leads the team, has a very rich experience given his previous work in the public sector, specifically at Proinverson. Therefore, there is a comprehensive understanding of both parties to the contract (State and investor), which translates into high-quality advice.’
Ghesa Ingeniería y Tecnología
Tullow Oil / Tullow Peru
- Adising Obras y Servicios (COPASA) on the public tender process for the $235m Huancayo Huancavelica Railroad PPP project.
- Advising Ghesa Ingeniería y Tecnología on the public bid called by EMILIMA (Lima’s municipal real estate company) for the renovation of parts of the ‘Magic Water Circuit’ of Lima’s Parque de Reserva.
- Advising Tullow Oil / Tullow Peru on the execution of license contracts for its Z-64 block; and on post negotiations for four off-shore license contracts with Perupetro; value $250m.
Navarro Sologuren Paredes Gray
Construction and engineering boutique Navarro Sologuren Paredes Gray has an impressive track-record advising concessionaires and other parties in major projects, including on hydropower plants, airports, highways, water and sewage systems, pipelines, ports and sports stadia. Enrique Navarro Sologuren and Jaime Gray have a high profile in the construction sector, including for arbitration; while Gustavo Paredes is very experienced in public contracts. Principal associate José Steck, who focuses on arbitration and construction, is also noted.
Compañía Minera Antamina
Salaverry Terminal Internacional
Corporación Aceros Arequipa
Data Tools Sucursal del Callao
Special Project for the Preparation And Development Of The XVIII Panamerican Games and The VI Para-Panamerican Games Of Lima, both held in 2019.
Overhead Door Corporation
- AdvisingConsorcio Saneamiento La Joya on the $35m works for a water supply and sanitation project in Arequipa, which will supply ten separate towns.
- Advising Salaverry Terminal Internacional, as concessionaire, on the $238m Salaverry Port, inlcuding new works and the improvement of existing infrastructure.
- Advised the Special Project for the Preparation and Development of the XVIII Panamerican Games and the VI Para-Panamerican Games of Lima, on the development on major infrastructure projects for the above events, which took place in Lima in 2019.
Rubio Leguía Normand has a strong track record in infrastructure projects relating to energy, sanitation, roads, railroads, education, health and agriculture, among others. It also advises on more novel projects, such as the new public bicycle plan for the district of Miraflores. The team is led by top-tier public lawyer Milagros Maraví, and finance-and-projects specialists Jeanette Aliaga and Carlos Arata.
Técnicas Desalinizadoras de Agua Sucursal del Perú
- Ongoing advice to Terna Group relating to its concession to develop the $8.8m, 138kV Aguaytia-Pucallpa transmission line project; awarded in 2017.
- Advising Acciona Agua and Técnicas Desalinizadoras De Agua Sucursal Del Perú on the development of a solution for the municipal wastewater treatment of Lago Titicaca (Puno), for the main districts located on the Peruvian side of the lake’s basin.
- Advising Citybike Miraflores (Moventia Group) on the regulatory aspects of its project to design a public bicycle system for the Miraflores district, including the construction and maintenance of bicycle stops and spaces for outdoor advertising.
Santiváñez Abogados brings unsurpassed expertise in the electricity sector to major projects in that arena, such as recently acting for Anglo American Quellaveco regarding its electricity transmission lines project for the Quellaveco mine. The team, led by highly-regarded trio Roberto Santivañez, Paul Súmar and Fidel Rocha, also advises on matters across the wider energy sector, particularly gas, bringing valuable regulatory knowhow to some headline projects. Roberto Santivañez , Paul Súmar and Fidel Rocha are all recommended. Network industries' specialist Abel Venero was appointed senior associate in April 2020.
Anglo American Quellaveco
Agencia de Promoción de la Inversión Privada – Proinversión
Gaz Et L’Energie
Tarucani Generating Company
Compañía Eléctrica El Plantanal – CELEPSA
San Miguel Industrias
Empresa Concesionaria de Electricidad de Ucayali – Electro Ucayali
Dirección General de Electrificación de Rural del Ministerio de Energía y Minas
- Ongoing advice to Anglo American Quellaveco regarding its electricity transmission lines project for the operation of the Quellaveco copper and molybdenum mine; total transmission lines investment, $30m.L
- Lead adviser to Proinversión regarding several key tender processes, including a $200m project for the distribution of natural gas by pipeline network to seven regions in the central south of the country; and the estimated $916m 2015-2024 Transmission Plan to develop electric transmission lines throughout the country and also for international interconnection.
- Advising Gaz Et L’Energie on the development of the CT Humay generation plant in Ica, Peru.
CAMPOS | Arbitraje e Infraestructura
Construction boutique CAMPOS | Arbitraje e Infraestructura advises on all phases of infrastructure projects across a wide range of sectors, including mining, sports stadia, agriculture and transportation infrastructure. Clients highlight the team's industry as well as legal knowledge, and also praise the accessibility of the partners, excellent communication and dedication to the matter. Head of the team Alexander Campos Medina is highly experienced in this area, while Carlos Diez Contreras is the go-to figure for specifically construction-related matters. Since publication the firm has further strengthened the team with the December-2020 hire of Rodrigo Urrutia from Rebaza, Alcázar & De Las Casas.
‘They have a strong, united, experienced team constantly communicating with the client. There is greater communication and fluency of ideas about the actions to take.’
‘One hundred percent availability and full dedication to work, plus great communication and feedback that makes decisions possible. They provide advice and options to deal with the problems that arise and are always looking towards the future. I recommend: Alexander Campos Medina and Carlos Diez Contreras.’
‘Campos/Arbitraje e Infraestructura has an effective and attractive practice for potential clients: personalised attention, availability, development of information in a timely manner, efficiency in arbitration processes, constant monitoring of the current case. We have received constant and dedicated advice from them on the issues we have entrusted to them. I think that rather than comparing it favourably with other law firms, it is differentiated favourably with its ease of accessibility with the partners and fast results.’
‘ Alexander Campos Medina provides full legal and peripheral knowledge of the construction field in Peru, strategic management of everyday situations and guides the matter to the success expected by the client. Carlos Diez Contreras has full contractual legal knowledge of the construction field and complementary norms, excellent handling of the hearings of the arbitration process, personalised attention and constant availability.’
Constructora San Jose
Incot (part of Consorcio Puentes de Loreto)
Codecon Ingeniería y Construcción
Sacyr Operación y Servicios Peru
Nexa Resources Cajamarquilla
Consorcio Sacyr Saceem (Sacyr Construcción and Compañia Sudamericana de Empresas Eléctricas, Mecánicas y de Obras Públicas)
Consorcio Vial Costa (Corporacion MAYO and China Railway Tunnel Group Co)
- Advising Nexa Resources Cajamarquilla on its project to convert the Cajamarquilla Refinery’s production process, value $45m.
- Acting for Consorcio Puentes de Loreto, a joint venture of Mota Engil Perú, Cosapi and Incot, on the construction of the longest cable-stayed bridge in the country.
EY Peru has established a credible practice under the leadership of Juan José Cárdenas, who arrived from Rebaza, Alcázar & De Las Casas in April 2019 along with María Luisa Peña Hartog and their infrastructure team. They joined head of the firm's Lima office, María del Pilar Sabogal, who is also experienced in this field, described as a 'superstar’ who 'brings tremendous value to any transaction she is involved in’. Clients include local and international companies as well as governmental and state entities in Peru and Latin America.
A strong client roster in the sector has aided Rebaza, Alcázar & De Las Casas maintian continuity in the sector while rebuilding its team following partner-level departures in April 2019. New practice head Luis Miguel Elías is well-versed in the entire lifecycle of projects and the firm moved rapidly to hire some experienced associates, particularly senior Ana María Sánchez, from DLA Piper Perú; as well as Jesús Revilla, formerly in house at developer Graña y Montero. The team is currently working alongside international firm Hogan Lovells International LLP to advise government agency Proinversión on structure guidance and template agreements to be used for all future PPP projects in Peru.
‘They were always available, they met deadlines without sacrificing quality in service and provided us with creative, robust and highly accurate responses.’
‘Luis Miguel Elías has clarity and offers innovative solution alternatives, seeking a balance between the interest of the public sector and the commerciality of the project. He is always available at meetings and consultations. Ana María Sánchez contributes her vision from her experience in large-scale PPP projects. She incorporates concrete situations and meticulous detail into the obligations of the parties and handles the contract perfectly.’
International Finance Corporation
Deloitte Talara Consortium
Corporación Monte Azul
Monte Azul Logística
China Railway Tunnel Group Co. (CRTG)
Obrascón Huarte Lain (OHL del Perú)
- Advisng Proinversión on structure guidance and template agreements to be used for all future PPP projects in Peru.
- Acted for Monte Azul in the development of its storage and logistics infrastructure project in Mollendo, Arequipa.
Infrastructure boutique Vidal Abogados focuses on the development of projects through PPP, public and private contracting and the specifically Peruvian investment mechanisms of 'Projects in Assets' and 'Works for Taxes'. It handles a broad range of matters, from water and sanitation to the development of green space in urban areas. Co-practice heads Julio Vidal Villanueva and Evelyn Román Carrasco handle all the above finance mechanisms, as well as regulatory matters concerning public services and water resources, as part of wider administrative practices; they are backed by three associates.
Ministry Of Housing, Sanitation And Construction – MVCS
Parque Del Recuerdo (through Asociacion Civil San Juan Bautista)
Ecuatoriana De Servicios, Inmobiliaria Y Construccion – Eseico Sa (Grupo Eseico Consermin)
District Municipality Of San Jerónimo
German Corporation for International Cooperation (GIZ)
Ministry Of Transport And Communications – MTC
Veolia Group (through Proactiva Medioambiente)
Inmobiliaria Miraflores Perú
- Acting for Parque del Recuerdo in projects to improve the deficit of public spaces suitable for recreation and green areas in metropolitan Lima’s urban areas, including the San Pedro Zonal Park and the Jardines San Pedro Cementery.
- Representing Veolia Group (through Proactiva Medioambiente) in a PPP for the management of hospital solid waste across Lima.