Real estate in Austria
DORDA Rechtsanwaelte GmbH has a strong focus on transactional advice, including the sale and purchase of retail and office buildings, hotels, residential properties and portfolio transactions. It recently advised French asset management company Amundi Real Estate on the acquisition of MQM, a building containing a TV studio and office space, in a deal worth €100m. The firm is also known for its strong reputation for handling lease matters for Austrian and international clients, among them retail brands TK Maxx and Max Mara. Stefan Artner, who has additional expertise as a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, is highly respected in the real estate industry. Associate Magdalena Brandstetter is also noted. Klaus Pfeiffer left the practice in February 2019.
Warburg-HIH Invest Real Estate GmbH
Eastern Property Holdings Ltd
KGAL (Investment Management GmbH & Co. KG)
Universal-Investment/ Bayerische Versorgungskammer (BVK)
Patrizia Asset Management (formerly: TRIUVA)
Helvetia Versicherungen AG
DEKA Immobilien GmbH
S Immo AG
DLH (Deutsche Logistik Holding GmbH & Co KG)
ARE Austria Real Estate
- Assisted French asset management company Amundi Real Estate with the acquisition of MQM, a building containing a TV studio and office space.
- Advised Kgal on the acquisition of multiple shopping centres in Lower Austria, Carinthia and Styria.
- Advised Patrizia (formerly Triuva) on the sale of two neighbouring shopping centres and office buildings in Salzburg.
DSC Doralt Seist Csoklich Rechtsanwälte GmbH is involved in high-value deals, including handling the acquisition of retail and office buildings in Vienna in the form of two share deals and two asset deals. The firm also advised on the acquisition of a major regional retail park in Styria, which included due diligence, drafting and negotiating the asset purchase agreement and all ancillary documents. Its client base consists of many well-known companies in the real estate field in Austria. Wilfried Seist iss one of the best known names in the field of real estate law in Austria. Nina Mitterdorfer is also recommended.
‘You cannot avoid DSC when it comes to real estate transactions in Austria. Outstanding legal expertise in the transactional arena combined with exceptional know-how in administrative law at federal level guarantees an all encompassing legal assessment. In addition there is a quick turnover.‘
‘Dr Seist as head and experienced transactional lawyer is indispensable for us. If you contact DSC and want Dr Seist, you will get Dr Seist! Simply the best in this area!‘
‘Dr Mittendorfer and Dr Grahammer have now reached an almost identically high level. Even if you are in very capable hands with these two lawyers, Dr Seist always supplements this expertise.‘
‘Dr Grau is THE specialist when it comes to all questions governed by public law, also at federal state level.‘
Bank Austria Real Invest Immobilien-Kapitalanlage GmbH
LLB Immo Kapitalanlagengesellschaft m.b.H. (former Semper Constantio Immo Invest GmbH)
Accor Hotelbetriebs Gesm.b.H.
ECE Projektmanagement GmbH & Co KG
Raiffeisen Holding Niederösterreich-Wien Reg. Gen.m.b.H.
S Immo AG
CA Immobilien Anlagen AG
Akron Real Estate Management GmbH
Universale Internationale Realitäten GmbH
Wiener Städtische Versicherungs AG
Doric Partners LLP
Alteris Capital Partners LLP
- Advised LLB Immo Kapitalanlagegesellschaft on the acquisition of a major residential development in Graz in the form of a forward purchase deal.
- Assisted Wiener Städtische Versicherung with the acquisition of the shares in a project development company together with a general contract for the completion of an office building (The Brick) in Vienna in the form of a forward funding transaction.
- Advised Doric Partners LLP, acting on behalf of a closed-ended real estate fund, on the divestiture of the shares in an Austrian SPV owning a major office building in Vienna.
Headed by Michael Lagler and Peter Madl, the 'dedicated and highly experienced team' at Schoenherr (Schönherr Rechtsanwälte) stands out for its 'comprehensive market knowledge, good commitment and all-embracing advice' on real estate matters including the acquisition and sale of retail, office and residential buildings. It recently acted for South Korean investment fund KTB Investment & Securities on the indirect acquisition of the T-Center, which is one of the largest office buildings in Vienna. Arabella Eichinger has a 'very high level of experience in real estate transactions as well as retail tenancy law'. Michael Lagler is an 'expert for corporate real estate and portfolio transactions'. Constantin Benes made partner in 2020.
Michael Lagler; Peter Madl
‘Arabelle Eichinger, Marko Frantar and team are excellent and dedicated lawyers and in addition to that very deal oriented.’
‘A very dedicated and highly experienced team.’
‘Dr. Madl is a highly qualified expert in the field and is very dedicated to the work carried out.’
‘A very dedicated and highly experienced team.’
‘A well-rehearsed team, good coordination of resources, uncomplicated communication and very good outcomes.’
‘Very high professional expertise, comprehensive market knowledge, good commitment and all-embracing advice.’
‘Arabella Eichinger – very high level of experience in real estate transactions as well as retail tenancy law, uncomplicated and high-level service oriented.’
‘Outstanding transactional real estate team, forward-looking and solution oriented approach. Involved in high-value acquisitions and sales of real estate portfolios.’
‘Michael Lagler – expert for corporate real estate and portfolio transactions, pragmatic, highly solution oriented.’
Amundi Immobilier S.A.
DWK and 6B47
Media Quartier Marx Errichtungs- und Verwertungsgesellschaft mbH
Hamburg Trust / GalCap Europe
PFI Port Folio
PKF hotel consultants
Savilles Invement Management
Bank Austria Real invest
- Advised South Korean investment fund KTB Investment & Securities on the indirect acquisition of the T-Center.
- Acted for Amundi on the sale of the Sirocco Portfolio including Florido Tower in Vienna to the international investment group Ares.
- Advised Irma Investments on development and hotel lease agreements in Vienna and Tyrol.
The sizeable team at Wolf Theiss Rechtsanwalte GmbH & CoKG provides 'clear, comprehensive and commercial' advice across a wide range of real estate-related legal services. The team brings a 'very good knowledge of the RE market place' to high-value cross-border deals, including advising a leading international shopping centre developer on a complex up-stream merger and a subsequent cross-border merger to Luxembourg. Practice head Peter Oberlechner was part of a team that acted for BNP Paribas Real Estate on the acquisition of the first Leto Motel project in Vienna by means of a forward purchase share deal. Karl Binder, Erik Steger and Birgit Kraml are the other key names to note.
‘Quick reactions to inquiries, don’t just offer ways to solve problems but solve them, extremely qualified staff.’
‘Wolf Theiss consistently perform at a very high level. Their advice is always clear, comprehensive and commercial. They pursue matters diligently and are always prompt with their responses.’
‘I have worked extensively with Karl Binder and Iris Riepan. Both are highly competent and pleasant to deal with. Advice is always prompt, accurate and easily understood.’
‘The firm have been long time advisers to our company, led by Peter Oberlechner. They are commercial and proactive, with a very good knowledge of the RE market place.’
‘Peter Oberlechner understands our business and makes the effort to properly understand our commercial objectives and strategy – so he adds value beyond just legal advice.’
6B47 Wohnbauträger GmbH
TH Real Estate
OEZ Outdoor Zentrum
BNP Paribas REIM
- Advised BNP Paribas Reim on the acquisition of the first Leto Motel in Vienna.
- Acted for Soravia on the sale of the office and hotel complex “The Brick” to Wiener Städtische Versicherung in a forward purchase deal.
- Advised 6B47 Wohnbauträger on the sale of a mixed-use project including approximately 60 apartments and various business premises.
The 'very well integrated and highly knowledgeable team' at Cerha Hempel is particularly active in the areas of retail and residential real estate. 'Highly skilled expert' Manfred Ton headed a team that advised Value One on its joint venture with Nuveen Real Estate to invest €600m in pan-European purpose-built student accommodation. Peter Vcelouch, who heads the team jointly with Johannes Aehrenthal, is acting for retailer Lidl Österreich on an ongoing basis on issues including real estate development projects, real estate acquisitions concerning new shop locations in Austria, and construction law issues. Also recommended are Mark Krenn and counsel Matthias Nödl.
Peter Vcelouch; Johannes Aehrenthal
‘The Real Estate Transaction Team at CERHA HEMPEL is a very well integrated and highly knowledgeable team, marked out by its dedication to its clients’ needs. We are extremely happy with the teams very high level of responsiveness and their straight-forward approach. Under the direction of Mark Krenn, they have assisted us in a number of real estate transactions in CEE to our highest satisfaction.’
‘Mark Krenn is a very experienced real estate transaction lawyer with a broad knowledge of the real estate industry across the CEE region. Mark knows the transaction game inside-out and has impressive negotiation skills, both from the legal and from the strategical perspective. We are impressed by his attitude of making things happen no matter what happens, always coming up with creative solutions.’
‘Very knowledgeable, experienced, calm law firm.’
‘Manfred Ton – a highly skilled expert and strong supporter for his clients in any negotiation.’
SES Spar European Shopping Centers
KGAL Group / Austrian Retail Park Holding
CORESTATE Capital Group
eyemaxx real estate group
Heta Asset Resolution AG
Philip Morris Austria
KWPS AMISOLA Immobilien AG
- Advised CA Immo, a real estate investor based in Vienna, on the sale of one of Ljubljana’s biggest hotels (Austria Trend Hotel).
- Acted for the Acron Group on its disposal of the commercial property Wien Westbahnhof A3 (Vienna Railway Station West) at BahnhofCity Wien West.
- Assisted Amisola Immobilien with the acquisition of a portfolio of apartment buildings from Jelitzka+Partner Group.
CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz Rechtsanwälte GmbH handles lease agreements, project development issues and acquisitions. It has provided ongoing advice to Allianz Real Estate Germany GmbH on the asset management of its properties Haus an der Wien and The Icon since the purchase of both buildings. The team is headed by Nikolaus Weselik, and is particularly focused on the hotel industry, where key clients include Vienna International Hotelmanagement AG. Johannes Hysek is also recommended.
euNetworks Group Limited
HGA Österreich I GmbH & Co KG
Tesla Motors Austria GmbH
Allianz Real Estate Germany GmbH
Vienna International Hotelmanagement AG
HTP High Tech Plastics GmbH
Heinz Bühnen GmbH & Co KG
Claire’s Austria GmbH
BNP Paribas REIM
- Advised Immofinanz on the acquisition of retail parks in Slovenia and Croatia by way of share and asset deals with a total exposure of approximately €50m.
- Advised Vienna International Hotelmanagement on the financing of a hotel with 200 rooms in Krakow, Poland.
- Assisted the Nanogate subsidiary HTP High Tech Plastics, a specialist for the development and production of plastic products, with a lease agreement for a business property in Austria.
Headed by 'brilliant lawyer' Christian Marth, the 'service-oriented' team at Vavrovsky Heine Marth Rechtsanwälte is 'a one-stop, strong and reliable partner in real estate and construction law'. It advises on various aspects of real estate law including commercial and retail acquisitions and project developments. The group assisted leading construction company Bodner Bau with the bidding process for the redevelopment of the 11,000 metre-squared Linz Tobacco Factory, as well as in the course of the project development. Nikolaus Vavrovsky and Daniela Pitzek are other key names to note.
‘Vavrovsky Heine Marth is a one-stop, strong and reliable partner in real estate and construction law. The team is very committed to their clients, service oriented and outstanding in regard to their legal knowledge. They always handle matters with utmost professionalism, focus on what is important without getting sidetracked. To us, Vavrovsky Heine Marth is one of the – if not the – best real estate and construction firms in Austria. No other firm can truly keep up regarding the level of expertise and quality of services.’
‘Christian Marth is a brilliant lawyer with impeccable legal know-how and market understanding. I value his steadfastness even under the most difficult circumstances and highest time pressure. Marth is a talented communicator and negotiator. What I like most about working with him is that he is personally completely devoted to his client’s causes, absolutely driven and goal oriented.’
‘Nikolaus Vavrovsky impresses with his precise commercial judgement and extensive legal expertise. He is an extremely capable and experienced dispute resolution and real estate expert. His finesse and calm negotiations are among his biggest strengths as well as his eye for detail and thoroughness.’
‘Whenever we need any legal help or advice we receive an excellent response and excellent work.’
Bank Austria Real Invest Immobilien Kapitalanlage
Corpus Sireo Real Estate
ERSTE Immobilien KAG
Ing. Hans Bodner Baugesellschaft
LLB Immo KAG (Liechtensteinische Landesbank)
UBM Development Österreich
Union Investment Group
- Advised one of the largest Austrian banking groups on the sale of the company’s headquarters to a buyer consortium and the simultaneous leasing of its new headquarters.
- Acted for Union Investment Group on the planned acquisition of the retail park Voitspark in Styria for real estate fund immofonds 1.
- Assisted Erste Immobilien with the acquisition of a real estate property in Smart City Graz to develop a landmark residential project, as well as with the acquisition and development of a major mixed-use property in Vienna.
ARNOLD Rechtsanwaelte GmbH
The 'hands-on, friendly' team at Binder Grösswang advises real estate institutions, financial institutions, corporates and private clients on a range of real estate matters, particularly acquisitions and project financing. Markus Uitz, who jointly heads the practice with Tibor Fabian, advised Corestate on the acquisition of a TrIIIple skyscraper in a deal worth over €100m, and Travel Partner Group on the lease and operation of various luxury hotels and office premises in numerous Austrian locations in different provinces.
Markus Uitz; Tibor Fabian
‘Hands-on, friendly, always an open ear, we never get the feeling they are in a rush.’
‘Super friendly, always available, reliable.’
Raiffeisen Property Holding International
Smurfit Kappa Nettingsdorf
Travel Partner Group
VB Real Estate
Corestate Capital AG
Grupo Antolin Irausa S.A.
Leasinvest Real Estate
- Advised Corestate on the acquisition of a “TrIIIple” skyscraper as well as various other real estate law matters.
- Assisted Travel Partner Group with the lease and operation of various luxury hotels and office premises in numerous Austrian locations in different provinces.
- Advised UniCredit Bank Austria AG on the financing of the construction of The Student Hotel Vienna.
Eisenberger & Herzog's 'incredibly thoughtful and hardworking' team stands out for its 'seamless transaction coverage between team members' and it is particularly skilled in dealing with real estate matters which intersect with M&A. 'Commercially-minded M&A lawyer' Clemens Lanschuetzer and 'very knowledgeable' practice head Michael Strenitz advised the major creditors (banks and hedge funds) of the Hemisphere Group on the sale of the entire real estate portfolio of the Kika/Leiner Group in Austria and various CEE countries by Hemisphere to the Signa Group. Alric Ofenheimer is another key contact.
Alric Ofenheimer; Michael Strenitz
‘Very responsive and thorough. Incredibly thoughtful and hard-working. Seamless transaction coverage between the team members.‘
‘Clemens Lanschuetzer: excellent, commercially-minded M&A lawyer who focuses on what’s important.‘
‘Michael Strenitz: very knowledgeable and provides great strategic advice.‘
Group of creditors of the Hemisphere Group
HYPO NOE Leasing GmbH
STC Swiss Town Consult AG
Wien Energie GmbH
Energie Burgenland Windkraft GmbH
STRABAG Real Estate GmbH
Vienna International Hotelmanagement AG
Apollo European Principal Finance Fund III
Allianz Capital Partners
- Advised the major creditors of the Hemisphere Group on the sale of the entire real estate portfolio of the Kika/Leiner Group in Austria and various CEE countries by Hemisphere to the Signa Group.
- Acted as lead counsel for one of Austria’s largest utility providers (Wien Energie GmbH) on the acquisition of several hydropower assets in the framework of Wien Energy’s overall renewable energy strategy.
- Advised Apollo European Principal Finance Fund III on the acquisition of a logistics centre located near Graz, Austria.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
Nemetschke Huber Koloseus Attorneys at Law's strength in real estate developments, with a particular focus on the residential sector, was evident in its advice to C & P Immobilien on a number of projects, including the purchase, sale and development of a residential building in the 15th district of Vienna. Alexandra Huber, who jointly heads the practice with Alfred Nemetschke, negotiated portfolio contracts for longstanding client Forstinger Österreich.
Alfred Nemetschke; Alexandra Huber
Forstinger Österreich GmbH
C&P Immmobilien AG
Commerz Real Investmentges.m.b.H.
Egbon Real Estate GmbH
Management und Entwicklung GmbH
BauConsult Bau- und Planungsgesellschaft m.b.H.
aik Immobilien- Investmentgesellschaft mbH
- Advised C & P Immobilien, the developer, on the purchase, sale and development of a residential building in the 15th district of Vienna.
- Advised Egbon Estate on the sale and purchase of top-floor properties in Vienna.
- Negotiated all portfolio contracts for Forstinger Österreich, a car retailer with more than 60 stores in Austria.
Saxinger, Chalupsky & Partners (SCWP Schindhelm)'s large team advises clients including real estate investors WIK Living Immobilien on a range of real estate matters including development projects. 'Fast-thinking' Immanuel Gerstner acted for UBM Development AG on the acquisition of a majority stake in Donauhof KG and the subsequent €400m development of the site in one of Vienna’s key ongoing downtown real estate projects. 'Outstandingly good lawyer' Irene Meingast made partner in October 2019. Another key member of the practice is Lukas Leitner.
‘SCWP does have some of the best M&A and Corporate Real Estate and Finance lawyers in Vienna. That’s what makes SCWP one of the leading firms in these legal areas.‘
‘Irene Meingast is an outstandingly good lawyer with highest legal knowledge but also perfect personal skills.‘
‘Great communication style, fast, solution-oriented.‘
‘Lukas Leitner, Jana Seywald and Immanuel Gerstner are fast-thinking and always available when needed.‘
ARE- Austrian Real Estate Development GmbH
IES Immobilien Group
Katharina Bilowitzki Immobiliengesellschaft mbH & Co.KG
Meir Logistic Center GmbH
Naaffgasse 16-18 Projektentwicklungs GmbH
petruswerk Projektentwicklungs- und Liegenschaften GmbH
UBM Development AG
WIK Living Immobilien GmbH
- Advised UBM Development AG on the acquisition of a majority stake in Donauhof KG and the subsequent €400m development of the site.
- Assisted Soravia Equity GmbH with the acquisition of a major office building which will be the new headquarters of the Austrian air traffic control authority.
- Advised UBM Development AG on the sale of its corporate headquarters to a Korean fund.
BRAND Rechtsanwälte GmbH
The team at BRAND Rechtsanwälte GmbH was bolstered in April 2019 by the arrival of Clemens Bärenthaler, formerly practice head at Taylor Wessing enwc Rechtsanwälte GmbH. The group handles lease agreements, asset management and commercial sales, as well as handling contentious work relating to general claims management. Birgit Harasser, who heads the practice jointly with Gabriele Brand-Ogris, represented Blaue Lagune in the financing of its innovative new development in a deal worth €40m. Michael Brand is also a key name to note.
Birgit Harasser; Gabriele Brand-Ogris
Raiffeisen Immobilien KAG (Real Estate Fund)
PARNDORF FASHION OUTLET
Danube Property Immobilien
- Represented Blaue Lagune in the financing of its innovative new development in a deal worth €40m.
- Advised Raiffeisen Immobilien KAG on lease agreements and asset management matters.
- Advised Adidas on lease agreements for its stores in Austria.
The 'highly professional' team at Graf & Pitkowitz focuses on project development, and retail and office space acquisition and lease matters. 'Confident negotiator' Martin Förster, whose 'knowledge and advice is extremely valued', advised Fleissner Group on the development of a downtown business hotel in Vienna in a deal worth €35m, and also assisted longstanding client Regus with the company’s roll out of co-working centres across Austria. The 'proactive and efficient' Nikolaus Pitkowitz, who jointly heads the practice with Förster, is also recommended for his 'pragmatic and business-oriented approach'.
Martin Förster; Nikolaus Pitkowitz
‘Dr. Martin Förster is highly professional, vastly experienced and extremely competent.‘
‘The highly professional team has established itself as one of the top providers of real estate advice in Austria. They give us straight, ready to use advice. They are particularly strong in project development in the hotel and residential sectors and transactions, but handle the full remit of real estate law. Cooperation with the strong dispute team ensures that the contracts are fire proof when it comes to litigation.‘
‘Martin Förster is a confident negotiator with deep and detailed knowledge on all real estate related issues, both legal and industry practice.‘
‘Nikolaus Pitkowitz is proactive and efficient. He has a pragmatic and business-oriented approach.‘
‘The entire team is professional and very responsive and reliable.‘
‘Dr. Martin Förster is a very professional and reliable individual who is always solution-oriented and his knowledge and advice is extremely valued and appreciated.‘
Republic of Ireland, Dept of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Lukoil International GmbH
- Acted for German fashion retailer New Yorker on a number of lease-related disputes.
- Advised Fleissner Group on the development of a business hotel in Linz.
- Assisted McArthurGlen Group with all lease matters relating to its two Designer Outlet Centres in Austria.
Graf Patsch Taucher Rechtsanwälte
Graf Patsch Taucher Rechtsanwälte acts for project developers and private investors on matters including acquisitions of commercial and retail property, and project development. Practice head Alexander Patsch led a team that advised the Czech T-Centrum on a project development and construction transaction, which includes an M&A share deal by which the centre intends to set up and construct a model railway project in the famous Viennese Prater. The team also assisted ÖAD Wohnraumverwaltung with a deal with Central European University concerning the provision of a large number of student hostel places for the University, which is currently moving to Vienna.
Bierwirth & Kluth Group
Grutschgasse 1-3 GmbH
ÖAD Wohnraumverwaltungs GmbH
Prime Site Retail Immobilien AG
ZDU Holding GmbH
T-Centrum. CZ, a.s.
C.21.a Projektentwicklungs- und Errichungsgesellschaft mbH
- Advised Bierwirth & Kluth on the leasing of a hotel building next to the Vienna International Airport.
- Assisted the Bridge Group with a residential real estate development project on the outskirts of Vienna.
- Acted for Nesta and other private investors on the acquisition of six commercial retail locations in a deal worth €12m.
KWR Karasek Wietrzyk Rechtsanwälte GmbH
KWR Karasek Wietrzyk Rechtsanwälte GmbH provides cross-disciplinary expertise due to its strong connection to the firm's construction law practice. Paul Schmidinger advised on several property sales for private clients. Clemens Berlakovits acted for Handler Immobilien-Group on the acquisition and development of a shopping centre in Maria Enzersdorf, and a residential development project in Vienna’s 5th district.
Georg Karasek; Paul Schmidinger; Clemens Berlakovits
IRMA Investments GmbH
Gerstl Bau GmbH & Co KG
International Campus Group
Imfarr Real Estate Holding
- Advised Handler Immobilien-Group on the purchase of a fin de siècle palais in Vienna’s 2nd district for use as serviced apartments and an office area.
- Acted for WT 80 Group on the structuring of the sale of a large mixed-use real estate property (commercial, retail, office) in Vienna’s first district.
- Advised Imfarr Real Estate Holding on the development of high-end real estate projects in Vienna’s first district.
Wolfgang Eigner joined Baker McKenzie • Diwok Hermann Petsche Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG in August 2019 to head the real estate practice. His key strengths include advising on M&A and private equity transactions. The team assists with a range of real estate matters, including transactions and lease agreements, focusing particularly on the retail, urban development and tourism sectors.
DLA Piper Weiss-Tessbach is particularly active in advising on financing, regularly acting for real estate investors. Practice head Oskar Winkler advised Partners Group/Greystar, a US company specialising in multi-family houses and dormitories, on the purchase of the DC 3 Tower, located in the Vienna Donau City, in a deal worth €100m.
Partners Group / Greystar
UniCredit Bank Austria
6B47 Real Estate Investors AG
- Advised a US company specialising in multi-family houses and dormitories on the purchase of the DC 3 Tower, located in the Vienna Donau City.
- Assisted UniCredit Bank Austria AG with the refinancing of a portfolio of nine Immofinanz real estate projects in Hungary.
- Advised 6B47 Real Estate Investors AG on the refinancing of the Viennese residential complex Althan Park, funded by the Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen.
Eversheds Sutherland | Stolitzka & Partner RAe OG's 'extremely professional, helpful and efficient' group is able to draw on the firm's global network to assist with cross-border matters. The team focuses particularly on acquisitions and lease matters, including advising asset management company Millinium Inmark on the acquisition of an 18,500 sqm office and commercial building in Vienna, in a deal worth €68.8m. Practice head Alexander Stolitzka is 'hardworking, very professional and an extremely clever individual'.
‘I worked directly with Alexander Stolitzka on a lease review which turned out to be rather complex. Since we were just starting out in Austria, we relied heavily on his local knowledge to help us successfully resolve issues.‘
‘Alexander gave us very practical, business-oriented advice which was a high value addition because we also needed local knowledge in addition to pure legal know-how.‘
‘Highly flexible and practical solutions.‘
‘The team is extremely professional, helpful and efficient. It is a great pleasure working with them!‘
‘Mr. Stolitzka is a hard working, very professional, extremely clever individual! He always makes time even after working hours to discuss topics and matters that can’t wait – even during his holiday! We fully trust him and are very happy to be working together with him.‘
‘Know-how, quick response, efficient handling.‘
‘Good co-operation, quick response, listen to the customer, focus on the solution.‘
JR AMC & Co Ltd., (Korea)
OMICRON Holding GmbH
Stonehill Holdings Sarl, LUX/AUT
SPAR Warenhandels AG
Leder & Schuh AG
BAWAG PSK Bank
Parndorf Hotel und Fitness GmbH
Legero united campus
Millinium Inmark Asset Management Co., Ltd (Korea)
- Advised asset management company Millinium Inmark on the acquisition of the 18,500 sqm office and commercial building Office Provider in Vienna in a deal worth €68.8m.
- Assisted Parker Hannifin with the sale of a 20,000 sqm commercial real estate property.
- Advised Cisco on the lease of office premises in the Millennium Tower.
Fellner Wratzfeld & Partners has a particular focus on urban project developments and infrastructure projects. The team assisted Ikea with the process of building a branch, which is the first inner city Ikea of this scale worldwide, at Vienna's Westbahnhof station, and with building a 50,000m2 multi-storey logistics centre plus collection point. Markus Kajaba, who jointly heads the practice with Michael Hecht, advised UIV Urban Innovation Vienna on finding a location for a new multi-functional arena for staging concerts and sports events.
Michael Hecht; Markus Kajaba
UIV Urban Innovation Vienna GmbH
ARE Austrian Real Estate GmbH
IKEA Einrichtungen- Handelsgesellschaft m.b.H.
WED Donau-City Gesellschaft mbH
Danube Flats GmbH
SK Projektentwicklung GmbH & Co KG
FoDo Holding GmbH & Co KG
Donauturm Aussichtsturm- und Restaurantbetriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
6B47 Real Estate Investors AG / JTP 3 Alpha GmbH & Co KG
City of Klosterneuburg
Österreichische Post AG
Fischapark Shopping Center GmbH
Wiener Immobilien Group
- Acted for UIV Urban Innovation Vienna, a Wien Holding company, on finding a location for a new multi-functional arena for staging concerts and sports events.
- Assisted Ikea with building a 50,000m2 multi-storey logistics centre plus collection point.
- Advised the City of Klosterneuburg on the structuring of the reuse of the former military area Pionierviertel, which includes the realisation of residential and commercial buildings in the area.
The team at Jank Weiler Operenyi is headed by Gabriele Etzl, who joined from Wolf Theiss Rechtsanwalte GmbH & CoKG, and Andreas Jank. Etzl is advising Akron Real Estate Management on several acquisitions of retail and industrial properties and is assisting property developer Zech Group with a €30m real estate development project.
Gabriele Etzl; Andreas Jank
Akron Group, Akron Real Estate Management GmbH
Abercrombie & Fitch
DWK Die Wohnkompanie GmbH
Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG
Erste Bank der oesterreichischen Sparkassen AG
Arena 2000 Grundstücksverwertungsgesellschaft m.b.H. & Co KG
Heta Asset Resolution AG
Arsanis Biosciences GmbH
SW Umwelttechnik Stoiser & Wolschner AG
- Advised Arena 2000 Grundstücksverwertungsgesellschaft on the sale of a major special retail centre in Styria.
- Assisted a private client with expropriation issues due to the construction of a metro line in Vienna.
- Advised DWK Die Wohnkompanie on a real estate development project worth €30m.