Mr Oliver Peirson > Chambers of Lucinda Davis > Chichester, England > Lawyer Profile
Pallant Chambers Offices
12 NORTH PALLANT
- Go to...
Mr Oliver Peirson
Oliver is an experienced and highly regard family practitioner who has specialised in financial remedies and private law children cases for over 20 years. He has earned a reputation for detailed preparation, effective advocacy, robust but sensible negotiation and practical, realistic advice.
Oliver receives instructions in medium to big money cases. He has extensive experience of cases involving:
- Inherited and other non-matrimonial assets
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Undisclosed and dissipated assets
- Applications under Schedule of the Children Act 1989
- Applications under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1989
Oliver appears in courts at all levels and in arbitrations. He can advise on and draft pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
Oliver also specialises in high conflict disputes relating to children. He has considerable experience of cases involving:
- Applications for leave to remove children from the jurisdiction
- Domestic violence
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Rule 16.4 Guardians
Recent Cases of Note:
- C v C: Six day High Court hearing before Mostyn J. representing Isle of Man trust settled by high profile, very high net worth individual, where the wife was alleging that the trust was a sham.
- T v T: Representing wife of high profile politician.
- M v M: Case involving a pre-nuptial agreement signed in South Africa.