Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes S.C. > Mexico City, Mexico > Firm Profile
Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes S.C. Offices
JAVIER BARROS SIERRA 540, 4TH FLOOR
PARK PLAZA 1, SANTA FE
01210 MEXICO DF
Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes S.C. > The Legal 500 Rankings
Mexico > Banking and finance Tier 1Positioned at the forefront of the banking and finance market in Mexico, Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes S.C.‘s stellar practice offers a full range of financing types for domestic and cross-border transactions, with a special focus on syndicated loans along with asset, leveraged, project and real estate finance. The infrastructure, energy and real estate sectors constitute core activities for the group, which has also seen an uptick in fintech related mandates, recently. The sizable practice – which regularly represents Mexican and international corporates, banks and other financial entities – has a deep senior bench including notable practitioner Ricardo Maldonado, who is particularly skilled at structuring syndicated loans; along with Manuel Echave and Patricio Trad (both handle banking, corporate and structured finance, and capital markets); Martín Sánchez (capital markets, corporate finance); Francisco Ibañez (banking, finance, capital markets); Pilar Mata (banking; project finance); Ignacio Armida (financing transactions); Patrick Meshoulam (financings; equity, debt and structured securities offerings); and Carlos Jiménez – who was appointed partner in July 2021, and has represented creditors and debtors in a number of financings in both Mexico and the US, including syndicated loans and project finance. Since publication, the associate group has been further strengthened with the hire of Jorge Javier Mendizábal from Galicia Abogados S.C. – effective as of November 2022.
‘An excellent law firm able to develop an appropriate distribution of responsibilities between partners and associates of the firm. Additionally, they are able to identify commercial opportunities in legal disputes.’
‘The added value comes from the partners’ supervision and follow-up on the matter and that they always deliver on time and on budget and exceed favourably the results.’
Red de Carreteras de Occidente
Organización de Proyectos de Infraestructura
- Advised Organización de Proyectos de Infraestructura (OPI) on the negotiation and execution of a syndicated loan agreement for up to MX$2,359m granted by Santander Mexico and Inbursa.
- Advised Red de Carreteras de Occidente on the negotiation and execution of an ESG compliant revolving loan agreement with Banco Sabadell and BBVA Bancomer in order to obtain a senior revolving loan for an amount up to MX$2bn.
- Advised ECA Liquefaction (part of the Sempra/IEnova group), as borrower, on the negotiation and execution of a secured Credit Agreement of up to $100m with Scotiabank Inverlat.
Mexico > Capital markets Tier 1Impressing clients with its ‘combination of in-depth knowledge of the laws, regulations, as well as the regulatory authorities’, Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes S.C.'s capital markets practice is also hailed for its ‘open attitude and total willingness to take the client by the hand in the development and execution of their operations’. The group advises issuers, underwriters, structuring agents, investors and rating agencies, and is adept at handling a wide range of transactions, including FIBRAs, CERPIs, and CKDs. The team co-led by deeply experienced practitioners Ricardo Maldonado, Patricio Trad, Manuel Echave, and Martín Sánchez, who is particularly skilled at advising issuers in regulated sectors required to comply with strict timing requirements, while also regularly acting for issuers on compliance matters and administrative proceedings with regulators. The practice also fields a second line of younger partners, notably Patrick Meshoulam, who boasts solid knowledge managing debt and equity transactions; and Carlos Jiménez, who was promoted in July 2021. Associate Victoria Dicktiar is another name to note.
Ricardo Maldonado; Patricio Trad; Manuel Echave; Martín Sánchez
‘In our opinion, what distinguishes MACF’s capital markets practice is the combination of in-depth knowledge of the laws, regulations, as well as the regulatory authorities.’
‘Their open attitude and total willingness to take the client by the hand in the development and execution of their operations in the capital markets stands out.’
Grupo Aeropuertario del Centro Norte
Operadora de Servicios Mega
Santander Investment Securities
Sempra Infrastructure Partners
- Advising IEnova on the review and evaluation of the non-binding proposal by Sempra Energy to carry out an exchange offer for all of the publicly-traded ordinary shares of IEnova, representing approximately 29.83% of the IEnova’s outstanding shares.
- Represented Aerodrome Infrastructure on the structuring, authorisation process and launching of a tender offer to purchase up to 24.9% of the shares of capital stock of Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, for an amount of up to approximately $668m.
- Advised Fibra HD on the public tender offer for the acquisition of up to 100% of its outstanding equity interest launched by Fibra Plus, as a result of which Fibra Plus acquired a 70.90% stake in Fibra HD.
Mexico > Corporate and M&A Tier 1Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes S.C. appeals to clients for its ‘incredible services, high-quality legal advice and analysis’, as well as for its ‘great customer service’. Twenty-five years' ‘extensive experience’ in the corporate and M&A space advising buyers, sellers and investors on a variety of domestic and cross-border transactions, attest to the group’s strength in this field, establishing it as a firm of reference for both domestic and international clients, including private equity funds in Mexico. The department boasts a solid array of talent, including Ricardo Maldonado, who also focuses part of his practice to corporate governance mandates; Patricio Trad, who is particularly experienced in corporate transactions and structured finance matters; and Martín Sánchez, who of late has led acquisitions in the energy field. Closely supporting them is a bench of impressive younger partners composed of Patrick Meshoulam, Carlos Jiménez and Francisco Glennie. The pharmaceutical, real estate, infrastructure, energy and TMT sectors are among the department's mainstays. Recent work highlights include representing Televisa in the merger of its media, content and production assets with Univision.
Pablo Mijares; Francisco Fuentes; Ricardo Maldonado; Patricio Trad; Lorenza Langarica; Francisco Ibáñez; Martín Sánchez; Eugenio Macouzet; Ignacio Armida
‘Incredible service, high-quality legal advice and analysis, as well as great customer service.’
‘It is a skilled team, with extensive experience in relevant matters.’
‘Martín Sánchez and Carlos Jiménez are capable collaborators interested in understanding the business.’
IEnova (Infraestructura Energética Nova)
American Industrial Partners
- Represented Televisa on the merger of its media, content and production assets with Univision.
- Represented Perrigo Company on the divestiture of its pharma business in Mexico and Brazil to Advent International.
- Advised Aerodrome Infrastructure on the structuring, authorisation process and launching of a tender offer to purchase up to 24.9% of the shares of capital stock of Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte for approximately $668m.
Mexico > Real estate Tier 1A true force to be reckoned with, Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes S.C. has broad expertise in all segments of the real estate market, with experience in regulatory matters, M&A, real estate finance, environmental and tax law. The ‘extraordinary‘ team advises real estate investors, developers, and construction companies on commercial, industrial, residential, and tourism developments on transactional and regulatory matters, while in conjunction with the banking and finance practice, it also undertakes real estate financing projects, as well as asset and mortgage securitisation structures. The practice (which is ‘always adding value‘) is co-led by the highly regarded Lorenza Langarica, who is deeply experienced in structured financings, corporate matters and M&A as regards the real estate and energy sectors, along with joint ventures and asset acquisitions; and Eugenio Macouzet, who focuses on advising hospitality companies and investors on the legal and regulatory aspects of real estate investments – primarily in the commercial, residential, hospitality and industrial sectors. The experienced Manuel Echave has long been a popular choice for developers and promoters to manage financings for the purchase or construction of real estate projects, and he is one of a number of senior corporate and finance lawyers who participate in the sector; founding partner Patricio Trad, for instance, is also frequently seen in the sector. The practice can also count on the capacity and know how of a line of younger partners including: Ignacio Armida (mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships; infrastructure project finance); and Carlos Jiménez (portfolio acquisitions and financing transactions, particularly in relation to FIBRAs), and Francisco Glennie (M&A, financings, general corporate practice), who both made partner in July 2021. At associate level, Juan Pablo Betancourt (corporate, financings and transactional matters); Armando Elsharkawy (as regards the tax aspects of real estate transactions) and Imanol Sánchez-Mújica (real estate development), who is currently undertaking his LLM, all engage in real estate-related matters.
Lorenza Langarica; Eugenio Macouzet
‘The real estate market is dynamic and must be adapted to the needs of clients, therefore, lawyers who have this specialty must be aware of market practices and always updated in terms of regulations on the matter. Mijares is a firm whose lawyers have both characteristics.’
‘The technical capacity of the Mijares is outstanding, in addition to always being available to support the operation and provide timely follow-up with the clients and the counterparts.’
‘Our experience with MACF was extraordinary, they were permanently taking care of our interests while remaining practical and always achieving the objective on time. Without their help, we would not have been able to complete the operation in the estimated time, because it was very tight and thanks to the availability of this extraordinary team always adding value, it was possible.’
‘Lorenza Langarica O’Hea whose comments and involvement have always been of great value, seeking to conclude the operation while remaining practical. In addition to responding on time and with great availability.’
‘ They are always available at any time and are very efficient in their response, they are also very cautious in their recommendations and are thinking of the customer. Ignacio Armida and Armando Elsharkawy, are highly recommended.’
Prosperity Real Estate
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
MetLife (Metropolitan Life Insurance)
- Advised Carr Capital, a Mexico City-based family office, and Be Grand, a leading property developer, on a JV partnership with Grupo Empresarial Corman; the partnership involved the negotiation, drafting and review of a development trust agreement, property purchase and sale agreement, for the construction and development of the real estate project called “Be Grand Country”, located in Colonia Country Club, in the City of Guadalajara.
- Advised Grupo Xtra, together with GFG Securites as financial advisors, on the negotiation and execution of the sixth amendment to the Loan Agreements executed by Canopo and Valiant, as borrowers and Scotiabank and Bank of Nova Scotia, as lenders.
- Advised the international management, franchising, and hotel owner Hyatt Hotels Corporation on obtaining merger control clearance for its acquisition of Apple Leisure Group, a company that offers mainly brand business services to hotel owners.
Francisco Fuentes; Pilar Mata; Carlos Orcí
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Union Pacific Railroad Company
Willis Towers Watson
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Advised Grupo Televisa on the merger of its media, content and production assets with Univision in a landmark transaction, creating the premier global Spanish-language media company in the world.
- Advised Hyatt Hotels Corporation regarding the obtaining of merger control clearance for its acquisition of Apple Leisure Group.
- Advised Aerodrome Infrastructure on obtaining merger control clearance from the COFECE for purchasing up to 24.9% of the capital stock of Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, through a tender offer, for an amount up to approximately $668m.
Horacio de Uriarte; Pilar Mata; Patricio Trad
Infraestructura Energética Nova (“IEnova”)
Atlas Renewable Energy (Mexico)
Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA)
Organización de Proyectos de Infraestructura
- Advised Infraestructura Energética Nova (IEnova) on the approximately $80m acquisition of the remaining 50% of Energía Sierra Juárez from Saavi Energía.
- Advised Sempra Infrastructure Partners on its $400m 3.250% senior notes offering (due 2032).
- Advised Eurus Energy America on the development of “Eólica Coromuel”, a 50MW wind farm in northern Mexican State of Baja California.
Horacio M. de Uriarte; Pilar Mata; Patricio Trad; Francisco Ibáñez; Francisco Glennie; Carlos Jiménez
‘One of the best law firms in Mexico, with a team deeply knowledgeable in various areas. In particular, I have worked a lot with the partners Horacio de Uriarte and Pilar Matta, and they are outstanding lawyers on an international scale.‘
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte (OMA)
Red de Carreteras de Occidente
- Advised ICA Constructora de Infraestructura on a credit facility granted by Banco Nacional de Obras y Servicios Públicos, for up to $194m, which is destined for the construction of the Izamal-Cancun portion of the Tren Maya.
- Advised Banco Santander on the financings granted to Corredor Eje 3 OTE Norte Sur, for the payment of 100% of the purchase price of 68 buses that will be used in rendering the public passenger transportation services in Mexico City’s Metrobus’ Line 7.
- Advised Aerodrome Infrastructure on the structuring, authorisation process and launching of a tender offer to purchase up to 24.9% of the shares of capital stock of Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte for an amount of up to approximately $668m.
Mexico > Tax Tier 2Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes S.C.’s tax practice remains highly-focused, and maintains a strong reputation in tax controversy matters (especially those related to amparos), and continues to increase its presence in consultancy, not only tax planning but also traditional consultancy, assisting clients in preventing them from falling into practices that can be sanctioned by the authority. Lately the team has also been busy in transactional matters, working closely with the firm’s strong transactional area. Leading the department is a stellar partner-trio comprised of Manuel Tamez, a recognised expert in tax consultancy and tax planning; and accomplished litigators Enrique Ramírez, who some consider to be ‘the most complete and outstanding trial tax attorney in Mexico’, and Nora Morales, who boasts a solid track record in tax disputes, and has a focus on transfer pricing and international transactions. The group's sector expertise takes in energy, infrastructure, TMT, real estate, retail, manufacturing and financial services. Luis Monroy, who was promoted to partner in February 2022 and is constantly involved in M&A transactions, financings, capital markets and corporate reorganisations; and associate Carlos Jiménez, are additional key members of the practice.
Manuel Tamez; Nora Morales Rodríguez; Enrique Ramírez Figueroa
‘The partners of the tax practice are lawyers with a lot of experience and with a very good understanding of financial matters.’
‘Enrique Ramirez has many years of experience and is able to suggest different alternatives for different issues. Nora Morales has a lot of experience and is able to analyze various aspects of trials.’
‘It is a solid team, with many years of experience in tax matters. The team they formed has a clear objective of supporting and providing solutions to the client.’
‘The added value of this team is that it not only supports you legally, but also provides you with comprehensive advice considering various aspects, including practical ones. Enrique Ramírez is, without a doubt, the most complete and outstanding trial tax attorney in Mexico. And it has managed to form a solid team at the service of its clients.’
ICA Fluor Daniel
‘Everardo Espino is a well-respected expert with in-depth knowledge of the applicable laws and commercial practicalities needed for advising clients in a restructuring.’
Estudios y Servicios Ecológicos y Ambientales de Tabasco
Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX)
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMA)
Octaedro Constructora and Ingeniería para la Infraestructura Camino
ICA Fluor Daniel (México)
Mexico Tower Partners and Canalizaciones y Aceros Profesionales
- Advised an ad hoc group of holders of Grupo Posadas’s senior notes (due 2022) in the negotiation and execution of an agreement to restructure the key terms of such notes.
- Represented a subsidiary of Petróleos Mexicanos (Pemex) in connection with the insolvency proceedings of Oro Negro.
- Advised the Mexican airport operator Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMA) in Aeromexico’s Chapter 11 proceedings.
Mexico > Compliance Tier 3A ‘professional, up-to-date team with the capacity and experience to understand the client’s needs’ is how sources regard Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes S.C.' compliance practice, which divides its offering into two areas: one focused on preventive measures through compliance programs, and the other centred on defence, representation and criminal litigation specialised in criminal liability of companies and its directors. Leading the team is of counsel Gabriel Calvillo, a former head of the environmental crimes unit of the Attorneys General's office who specialises in corporate criminal liability cases and criminal compliance. Another name to note is that of associate Claudia Aguilar who focuses on compliance mandates related to internal corporate investigations, business integrity policies, anti-corruption programs and corporate criminal liability.
Gabriel Calvillo; Claudio Jimenez
‘The criminal compliance practice is very strong and is well versed in how companies must legally defend themselves and demonstrate proper organisational control. They have extensive technical knowledge in environmental matters.’
‘Technical knowledge in criminal matters and how to demonstrate to a judge or public prosecutor that their clients have proper organisational control.’
‘Professional, up-to-date team with the capacity and experience to understand the client’s needs.’
‘Lawyers attentive and with disposition and interest. Gabriel Calvillo and Claudia Aguilar.’
‘It is a Firm with diverse areas of practice, which is concerned with providing the best attention and service, with first-class elements.’
‘The firm has always been concerned with the best care and the best-trained staff. Without a doubt, in this most recent stage in which I work with the Firm, the attention and dedication of Patricio Trad to all the matters entrusted to him, is the most remarkable thing.’
Mexico > Environment Tier 4Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes S.C.‘s environmental practice has notable strength on compliance with environmental regulations, administrative and criminal environmental litigation, environmental risk and damage prevention, environmental damage and liability and due diligences processes with regard to M&A transactions and project finance. The team advise clients drawn from an array of industries, most notably infrastructure, renewable energy, hydrocarbons, petrochemicals, real estate development, forestry, the automotive sector, and food and beverages. The practice is co-led by specialised senior associate Paula Pérez, who focuses on environmental, administrative and regulatory matters particularly compliance, environmental impact and environmental risk; and of counsel Gabriel Calvillo who focuses on compliance, corporate criminal liability, corporate crime and environmental litigation. Associate Paulina Martínez provides key support.
Gabriel Calvillo Diaz; Paula Pérez Benítez
‘Capable and specialised team.’
‘Accessible and good treatment.’
Atlas Renewable Energy
- Advised Atlas Renewable Energy on the review of, and day to day compliance with, the legal regulations regarding environmental and regulatory matters.
‘The Mijares office team has highly trained and specialised personnel in the different branches of industrial and intellectual property, the office provides an excellent service and differs from other offices in personalised attention to its clients, immediate attention and punctual follow-up of the matters assigned to it. In terms of billing, it is clear, understandable and precise, corresponding to what is quoted in each specific case, its technology is state-of-the-art and in accordance with the required needs.’
‘The lawyers with whom we deal have great experience in the matter, excellent treatment and personalised attention from the partners.‘
‘They stand out for their theoretical and practical knowledge.’
‘Immediate response and control of matters.’
‘The firm Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, SC has an advanced and competent area of intellectual property. It is a real luxury to be able to work hand in hand with the intellectual property lawyers of the firm, they are very professional, always willing to help and at any time they can resolve specific doubts, having them work with you on any project gives you a lot of peace of mind.’
‘Alejandro Díaz Morales, stands out for his capacity for analysis, his professionalism, his spirit of service, his knowledge of the subject and above all as someone who, in my opinion, treats the matter as his own and this empathy helps a lot and gives you a lot of confidence.’
Entertainment One (eOne)
- Advised Televisa -pursuant to its content and media assets being combined with Univision- on the negotiation of a trade mark license agreement, including designing a strategy directed to protect and maintain the Declaration of Fame of the famous trademark status of “Televisa” and allowing future filings and registrations of trade marks comprising the famous mark Televisa.
- Advised SoftBank Latin America Fund on the IP aspects of its Series B financing round for $225m raised by Merama, a start-up that assists with the consolidation of e-commerce businesses in Latin America, with sales on Amazon and Mercado Libre.
- Advised Canadian multinational e-commerce company, Shopify, on the protection and enforcement of its intellectual property assets in Mexico.
Becle (Grupo Cuervo)
Club Atlético de Madrid
Grupo ICA (Ingenieros Civiles Asociados)
Ica Fluor Daniel
- Advised SoftBank fund on the applicable part of the transaction related to the execution of an exclusive agreement with US flexible working group WeWork to operate the brand’s assets in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico.
- Advised SoftBank Latin America Fund on the negotiation and execution of the agreements and documentation necessary for its investment of $74m in exchange for an indirect interest of 7.5% of the capital stock of certain subsidiaries of Corporativo GBM, a 35-year-old investment platform in the Mexican stock market.
- Advised Medline Industries on the acquisition of a significant portion of listed company Teleflex Incorporated’s respiratory business.
Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes S.C. > Firm Profile
The firm: Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. was founded in Mexico City in 1994, integrated by a team of the highest qualified lawyers, focused in providing professional legal services with the highest quality to meet its clients’ business needs. Today, Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C. is a leading firm in the Mexican market, deeply committed to quality and responsiveness; it has established itself as one of the most prominent Mexican law firms and is recognized as one of the best firms in the country.
The firm started out as a financial, securities and M&A legal boutique. Presently, we have 18 practice areas which allows us to offer a full-range of legal services to our clients.
International work: Most of our lawyers and other professionals have completed graduate studies at foreign universities and have worked at US or UK law firms, which has allowed us to have a broader perspective on international legal systems and our clients’ needs. The firm is part of TAXAND, a global network of more than 550 tax partners, over 2,500 professionals and present in nearly 50 countries. It is also a founding member of AFFINITAS, an alliance of Iberoamerican law firms that includes Barros & Errazuriz Abogados in Chile, Gomez-Pinzon Abogados in Colombia and Miranda & Amado in Peru.
Main areas of practice: Antitrust, arbitration, banking and finance, capital markets, corporate criminal liability and compliance, corporate services, energy, environmental, intellectual property, labor and employment, litigation and arbitration, mergers and acquisitions, project finance, real estate, sports and entertainment, tax advisory, controversy and litigation and telecommunications.
|Antitrust||Francisco Fuentesfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Banking & Finance||Ricardo Maldonadoemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Capital Markets||Ricardo Maldonadofirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Capital Markets||Martín Sánchezemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Capital Markets||Manuel Echavefirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Pablo Mijaresemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Real estate/hotels and resorts||Lorenza Langaricafirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Energy||Horacio de Uriarteemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Intellectual property||Alejandro Díazfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Labor and Employment||Claudio Jiménez De Leónemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Project finance||Horacio de Uriartefirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Sports and entertainment||Eugenio Macouzetemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Environmental||Gabriel Calvillofirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Tax||Manuel Tamezemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Telecommunications||Francisco Fuentesfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate Criminal Liability & Compliance||Gabriel Calvilloemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Real Estate||Ignacio Armidafirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Ignacio Armidaemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Eugenio Macouzetfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Ricardo Maldonadoemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Horacio de Uriartefirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Lorenza Langaricaemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Francisco Ibañezfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Patrick Meshoulamemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Martín Sánchezfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Patricio Trademail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Francisco Fuentesfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate Governance||Ricardo Maldonadoemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Manuel Echavefirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Litigation||Everardo Espinoemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Litigation and Tax Controversy||Nora Moralesfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Litigation and Tax Controversy||Enrique Ramírezemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201-7400|
|Capital Markets||Patrick Meshoulamfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Antitrust||Carlos Orcíemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Banking & Finance||Pablo Mijaresfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Banking & Finance||Manuel Echaveemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Banking & Finance||Francisco Ibañezfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Banking & Finance||Martín Sánchezemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Banking & Finance||Ignacio Armidafirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Banking & Finance||Patrick Meshoulamemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Capital Markets||Francisco Ibañezfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Capital Markets||Patricio Trademail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Real Estate||Pablo Mijaresfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Real Estate||Manuel Echaveemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Real Estate||Eugenio Macouzetfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Energy||Patricio Trademail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Restructuring & Insolvency||Everardo J. Espinofirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Corporate Services||Adriana Moralesemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Francisco Glenniefirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Project Finance||Francisco Glennieemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Capital Markets||Francisco Glenniefirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Corporate | M&A||Carlos Jiménez Cantúemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Capital Markets||Carlos Jiménez Cantúfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Real Estate||Carlos Jiménez Cantúemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Banking & Finance||Carlos Jiménez Cantúfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 (55) 5201 7400|
|Data Protection||Elian Ávilaemail@example.com||+52 (55) 5201 7400|