Eversheds Saladžius (a member of Eversheds Sutherland) > Vilnius, Lithuania > Firm Profile
Eversheds Saladžius (a member of Eversheds Sutherland) Offices
J. JASINSKIO 16B
- Go to...
- Firm Profile
- Main Contacts
- Lawyer Profiles
- Press Releases
- Comparative Guides
- Legal Briefings
Eversheds Saladžius (a member of Eversheds Sutherland) > The Legal 500 RankingsEversheds Saladžius (a member of Eversheds Sutherland) is the only international law firm in the Lithuanian market and is skilled in regulatory compliance relating to financial services and other associated fields. Managing partner Jonas Saladžius jointly leads the team and has advised on issues pertaining to fintech, shareholder structure and EU structural funds. Also leading the team is Tomas Rymeikis.
‘Always good with communication and clear and concise information always provided.’
Fortum Heat Lietuva
Mattig Management Partners
Volvo Financial Services
- Advised G4S on global reorganisation projects including separation of the majority of the cash solutions businesses from its secure solutions group.
- Legal assistance with review and mark-up of the Accession Deed to the Financing Documents of the client Miss Group, an international web hosting group.
- Advised the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on provision of the EU structural funds and national budget support to small and medium enterprises in relation to SME equity/ bond listing at NASDAQ Vilnius stock exchange
Lithuania > Employment Tier 2Eversheds Saladžius (a member of Eversheds Sutherland) is regularly instructed on redundancies, HR policies, tax, immigration and data protection matters. Senior associate Neringa Bubnaityte is highly skilled in labour law and trade union issues and Justinas Usonis is experienced in restructuring and employee terminations.
Postimees Grupp AS
Road transport sector companies
- Advised G4S in relation to a company reorganisation project and provided full scope related legal services, including complex legal assistance with business transfer matters.
- Acted for Postimees Grupp AS on the employment aspects of the establishment of a joint venture between UAB 15min, UAB BNS, controlled by Estonian company Postimees Grupp, and UAB Media bites.
- Advised LINAVA on practical guidelines for implementation of EU Mobility Package 1 in Lithuanian road transport sector.
Other key lawyers:
‘Highly competent team with perfect understanding of local laws and legislation. It makes this company easy to work with.’
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
Advance Business Consultancy
Grundfos Pumps Baltic Lietuvos filialas
Fortum Heat Lietuva
- Represented Vilnius Gediminas Technical University in a public procurement dispute in court.
- Represented the Lithuanian National Road Carriers Association LINAVA in filing a claim to the administrative courts followed by the assistance at the Constitutional Court concerning the procedure of adopting the government resolution on the regulation of per diem to mobile workers in road transport.
- Acted for Toralis in its insolvency proceedings against UAB Deiga.
‘Mr. Tomas Jakubauskas helped us with everything: information, documentation, management, etc. We were very happy with his help.’
Vilniaus metrologijos centras
Eckstein Farben Besitz- und Verwaltungs GmbH & Co. KG
International Women’s Association of Vilnius
Lietuvos Junior Achievement
Legero Schuhfabrik GmbH
- Acted for Vilniaus metrologijoscentras before the Lithuanian appeal court regarding infringement of trade mark’s rights, copyrights, unfaircompetition and damages.
- Acted for Medaus Magija before the Lithuanian appeal court regarding infringement of design rights and copyrights.
- Advised Eckstein Farben Besitzund Verwaltungs GmbH& Co. KG on a trade mark infringement and unfair compeition case.
- Advising on a greenfield rail transport infrastructure project for Rail Baltica.
- Advised RB Rail on public procurement and its regulation in the Baltic states.
- Advised Kelprojektas on its merger with with its owned enterprise Urbanistika.
Other key lawyers:
‘Unique technical capability of the team. I found that staff is extremely well trained.’
‘Highly innovative (e. g. innovative value billing, strong use of technology in particular during the pandemic) and always pay great attention to us, extremely collaborative and proactive.’
- Advised on a greenfield rail transport infrastructure project for Rail Baltica with a goal to integrate the Baltic States in the European rail network.
- Advised Moffatt & Nichol on corporate commercial matters through public procurement arrangements in Lithuania.
MOFFATT & NICHOL
- Advised the Lithuanian National Road Carriers’ Association and provided guidelines for implementation of EU Mobility Package 1 in Lithuanian road transport sector.
- Advising RB Rail, a multi-national joint venture of the Republics of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, which has been established to implement Rail Baltica – the first pan-Baltic railroad infrastructure project of its kind.
- Advised Moffatt & Nichol, a US-based global infrastructure company specializing in the planning and design of facilities of coastlines, harbours and rivers, on corporate commercial matters through public procurement arrangements in Lithuania.
Lithuania > Tax Tier 3Eversheds Saladžius (a member of Eversheds Sutherland) is the only international law firm in the market and assists clients with their dealings with tax authorities, the tax aspects of employee remuneration and corporate transactions, as well as general tax advisory issues. Tomas Rymeikis and Rimtis Puišys co-head the team.
Lithuania > TMT Tier 3Eversheds Saladžius (a member of Eversheds Sutherland) is a well-known name in the technology industry, with its team advising clients on issues such as cloud computing, data protection, licensing and commercial agreements. In the media industry, the group has experience of assisting clients with data and commercial agreements, as well as IP and sponsorship related matters. Commercial partner Rimtis Puišys leads the team.
- Advised the buyer Miss Group, an international Web Hosting Group, inthe acquisition of 100% of UAB “Interneto vizija” and its subsidiarycompany UAB “Rakrėjus“.
‘Unique technical capability of the team. I found that staff are extremely well trained. Highly innovative (e. g. innovative value billing, strong use of technology in particular during the pandemic). They always pay high attention to us, and are extremely collaborative and proactive. What I like most is their great business understanding!’
‘Jonas Saladzius is a highly experienced business lawyer, with great commercial and M&A skills. He is extremely well connected in the business community.’
‘All team members are highly professional having strong technical skills and extremely collaborative.‘
Fortum Heat Lietuva
MOFFATT & NICHOL
- Advised the buyer Magnum Veterinaaria on the purchase of the shares of minority shareholder of UAB “Magnum Veterinarija” in Lithuania.
- Represented the buyer Miss Group on the acquisition of 100% of UAB “Interneto vizija”, headquartered in Vilnius in Lithuania, including its subsidiary company UAB “Rakrėjus“.
- Advised UP Invest on the acquisition of Forum Cinemas.
‘This is an excellent firm. Unique technical capability of the team. I found that staff is extremely well trained.’
‘Very strong EU law-related practice. Extremely useful for logistics business as there are many EU regulatory changes in this sector. The team also advises on cross-border issues.’
‘Tomas Rymeikis is highly competent in this field, particularly competition law.’
Gren Lietuva (former Fortum Heat Lietuva)
- Advised the buyer, Magnum Veterinaaria on the purchase of shares of a minority shareholder of UAB “Magnum Veterinarija” and obtaining permit for concentration from the Competition Authority.
- Advising MM Grupp OU in the merger clearance procedure in relation to the acquisition of Forum Cinemas OU Lithuanian branch.
Eversheds Saladžius (a member of Eversheds Sutherland) > Firm Profile
|Banking and finance||Jonas Saladžius|
|Banking and finance||Tomas Rymeikis|
|Capital markets||Jonas Saladžius|
|Commercial contracts||Rimtis Puišys|
|Commercial contracts||Tomas Rymeikis|
|Data protection||Rimtis Puišys|
|Employment and pensions||Jonas Saladžius|
|Employment and pensions||Neringa Bubnaitytė|
|Employment and pensions||Justinas Usonis|
|Energy and natural resources||Jonas Saladžius|
|Energy and natural resources||Sigitas Groblys|
|Intellectual property||Rimtis Puišys|
|Intellectual property||Tomas Jakubauskas|
|International arbitration||Jonas Saladžius|
|International arbitration||Arnoldas Jokūbaitis|
|Life sciences||Rimtis Puišys|
|Life sciences||Tomas Rymeikis|
|Mergers and acquisitions||Jonas Saladžius|
|Mergers and acquisitions||Tomas Rymeikis|
|Pharmaceuticals and healthcare||Rimtis Puišys|
|Pharmaceuticals and healthcare||Neringa Bubnaitytė|
|Private equity and venture capital/project finance and infrastructure||Jonas Saladžius|
|Private equity and venture capital/project finance and infrastructure||Tomas Rymeikis|
|Public Procurement||Ana Čepinskienė|
|Public Procurement||Monika Jankauskienė|
|Real estate and construction||Jonas Saladžius|
|Real estate and construction||Aurelija Juodienė|
|Tax and restructuring and insolvency||Rimtis Puišys|
|Tax and restructuring and insolvency||Tomas Rymeikis|
|Telecommunications, IT and outsourcing||Rimtis Puišys|
|Telecommunications, IT and outsourcing||Milda Jasaitienė|
|Ana ?epinskien?||Associate||View Profile|
|Manvydas Borusas||Associate||View Profile|
|Neringa Bubnaityte||Senior Associate||View Profile|
|Simona Bumblauskyte||Attorney at Law||View Profile|
|Lina Dr. Aleknait? - Van der Molen||Attorney at Law||View Profile|
|Tomas Jakubauskas||Attorney at Law||View Profile|
|Milda Jasaitiene||Senior Associate||View Profile|
|Arnoldas Jokubaitis||Attorney at Law||View Profile|
|Aurelija Juodien?||Associate||View Profile|
|Rimtis Puišys||Partner||View Profile|
|Tomas Rymeikis||Partner||View Profile|
|Mr Jonas Saladzius||Managing Partner||View Profile|
Staff FiguresNumber of lawyers : 2,000+ in this country : 33
MembershipsEversheds Sutherland the global law firm that sets the standards
OtherContact : Jonas Saladžius (managing partner) Other offices : Please see www.eversheds-sutherland.com for details of offices around the world
Press Releases26th April 2022 Wenzel Röhsner, LL.M. (29) has been admitted to the Vienna bar in March 2022 and appointed Legal Director at Eversheds Sutherland in Austria. He specializes in intellectual property and litigation law with a focus on tort, civil and corporate law.
24th January 2022 Michael Röhsner, LL.M. (26) has been admitted to the Vienna bar in December 2021 and has been promoted to Legal Director at Eversheds Sutherland in Austria. He focuses on data protection, IT law and cybersecurity.
7th January 2021 München, 10. Dezember 2020 - Die globale Wirtschaftskanzlei Eversheds Sutherland hat Reconomy, den führende Anbieter von Entsorgungs- und Rücknahmelösungen in Großbritannien, bei der Übernahme des deutschen Entsorgungsfachbetriebs Noventiz beraten. Verkäufer ist das deutsche PE-Haus SEAFORT Advisors.
Corporate reorganisations: key considerations on a global reorganisation projectRobin Johnson, Christian Mense and Nicola Evans continue their series of papers on corporate reorganisations. In this article, they look at the key considerations on a multinational reorganisation project.
The deal is done – what happens next?In the third of their series of articles on corporate reorganisations, Robin Johnson, Christian Mense and Nicola Evans of Eversheds Sutherland consider what to do once an agreement is signed When a company buys a business or group of companies, a lot of work, time and cost goes into due diligence of the target. Due …
Recent motives and trends for corporate reorganisationsIn the fourth of their series of articles on corporate reorganisations, Robin Johnson, Christian Mense and Nicola Evans give on overview on the most recent motives and trends for corporate reorganisations.
Why employers should engage more with employee mental healthFor several years, employers have been urged to do more to look after the mental health of their workforce. Even before the pandemic, in January 2019, mental health at work was a primary discussion topic at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting accompanied by huge estimations of the financial impact, globally, in terms of lost …
Sweden: International Arbitration
Published: October 2021
Authors: Jonas Löttiger Hans Forssell
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to International Arbitration laws and regulations that may occur in Sweden.
Finland: Intellectual Property
Published: June 2022
Authors: Petteri Häkkänen Kati Rantala Lassi Lepistö Fanny Pajuniemi
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Intellectual Property laws and regulations that may occur in Finland.