Nick Helm > Squire Patton Boggs > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Squire Patton Boggs Offices
NO 1 SPINNINGFIELDS
1 HARDMAN SQUARE
- Go to...
The real estate team at Squire Patton Boggs have a ‘wealth of experience’ in advising clients across a range of sectors including retail, regeneration, and renewables. Development expert Mark Barker leads the team, largely focusing on complex and strategic regeneration projects. Nick Helm regularly acts on renewable energy and transport schemes and Mark Gaffney has expertise in property joint ventures and public sector funding. Jonathan Brooke is also a key name in the development market.
The Manchester-based practice at Squire Patton Boggs is experienced in advising private and public actors in infrastructure, energy and PFI projects. It regularly deals with financial issues inherent to the developing of green field projects, such as assets acquisition, investment and financing. Nick Helm leads the team, his areas of focus include renewable energy, decarbonisation and clean air. Julian Scott specializes in battery storage and gas peaking projects, while senior associate Amy Scott plays a key supporting role.
Squire Patton Boggs offers clients an integrated UK-wide team which handles infrastructure projects in the transport and energy sectors and stands out for its expertise in Clean Air Zones and other Net Zero projects. Nick Helm heads the practice and is a name to note for renewable energy and decarbonisation projects.
- Leading individuals - North West > Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Commercial property: Manchester - North West > Real estate
- Energy, project finance and PFI - North West > Projects, energy and natural resources
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation