Ms Mirjana Mladenovic Paripovic > Andrejic & Partners > Belgrade, Serbia > Lawyer Profile
Andrejic & Partners Offices
33 Knez Mihailova Street
- Go to...
Ms Mirjana Mladenovic Paripovic
Employment & Immigration
Attorney at Law
Mirjana focuses on labor and corporate law. Her focus is also on administrative procedure, tax law and public procurement law. During her carer, Mirjana gained her experience working for some of the top-tier firms in the region.
With 10 years of professional experience, she has advised on numerous corporate law and employment related issues. Her experience is not limited to Serbia as she has advised clients in the region. Besides her labor and corporate law expertise, Mirjana has advised on several high-profile M&A transactions in Serbia and mining law issues.
English, French, Serbian
Belgrade Bar Association
- The Master of Laws (LL.M.) – Faculty of Law, Belgrade University
- The Legum Baccalaureus (LL.B.) – Faculty of Law, Belgrade University
- Social and Labor Legislation as the Legal Framework of Successful Work and Business – Training seminar held at Serbian Labor Law and Social Security Association
- Current Problems in the Implementation of The Law on Public Procurement – Training Seminar, Ing-Pro
- Practical Application of Rulebook on Transfer Pricing – Training Seminar, AmCham Serbia
- Innovation Knowledge in The Field of Transfer Pricing -Specialist Courses, Faculty Of Law, University Of Belgrade