Alasdair Cummings > Lindsays > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
19A CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Managing partner, corporate and technology.
Managing partner, working within the corporate and technology group. Dealing with asset finance, banking, company and commercial (general), banking and legal opinions on cross-border transactions.
Traineeship with Lindsays; qualified 1988; assistant solicitor special finance group Wilde Sapte 1988-92; qualified England and Wales 1991; corporate commercial department Lindsays 1993; partner 1994; head of corporate and technology group until December 2010; managing partner Lindsays January 2011 to present.
Law Society of Scotland; Law Society.
Daniel Stewart’s and Melville College, Edinburgh; The University of Edinburgh (1985 LLB Hons, 1986 DIP L Prac).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Medical negligence: pursuer
- Insurance > Personal injury: pursuer
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Property litigation