David Healy > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
David Healy is a Partner and head of the Personal Injury & Medical Negligence team.
David undertakes work for those seriously injured and has settled cases totalling well over £100 million. He has acted in a number of high profile cases. Typically these cases involve spinal cord damage, brain injury, amputations and/or serious burns. David has also practised in clinical negligence.
David is very experienced in winning cases where his clients have been injured in road traffic accidents and accidents at work. He has a special interest in acting for members of the Armed Forces and for people with injuries caused by animals.
David has headed up the personal injury and medical negligence teams in various firms, based regionally and in London.
APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers); Law Society Personal Injury Panel Member.
Exeter University; Nottingham University
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Reputed for its work on brain and spinal injury claims, Lester Aldridge LLP predominantly deals with cases arising out of road traffic accidents. As head of both clinical negligence and personal injury, David Healy is adept at handling cases spanning both practice areas and has a particular specialism in motorcycle accident issues. Associate Fiona Brooke regularly handles orthopaedic injury, fatal accident and dependency claims.
Lester Aldridge LLP handles birth, brain and spinal injury claims, with a special emphasis on those cases which involve life changing injuries. Southampton-based Liz Oaten leads the clinical negligence team; she specialises in birth injury cases and stroke cases. Divisional head David Healy is a go-to name for brain and spinal injury claims.
- Leading individuals South West > Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Personal injury: claimant South West > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate