Adv Yitzchak Goldstein > ES Shimron, I Molho, Persky & Co > Jerusalem, Israel > Lawyer Profile
ES Shimron, I Molho, Persky & Co Offices
1 TECHNOLOGY PARK
- Go to...
Adv Yitzchak Goldstein
Corporate and Commercial Transactions; Intellectual Property; Media and Telecommunications; Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
Adv. Yitzchak Goldstein joined the firm in 2002 as a legal intern, thereafter as an associate and subsequently as a partner (in 2010).
Adv. Goldstein deals extensively and manages cases in the field of intellectual property, advising corporations and projects on these matters in addition to drafting commercial agreements, legal opinions and more.
Adv. Goldstein has considerable expertise in complex commercial litigation proceedings, including Administrative Petitions and injunctions. Adv. Goldstein leads the team providing ongoing legal counsel to Israel Railways in matters of administrative litigation, tenders and contractors’ claims.
Adv. Goldstein is also very active in the fields of telecommunications and intellectual property, and has substantial experience in advising commercial entities and projects in these fields, including representation in regulatory matters and drafting of legal opinions. He is also quite experienced in drafting complex commercial contracts, including agreements for broadcasting rights, production agreements and license agreements, particularly related to intellectual property.
In addition, Adv. Goldstein has expertise in the field of tenders and all aspects thereof. He has participated in drafting tenders in complex projects including a national infrastructure project worth some 1.5 billion shekels, has represented companies in submitting offers to tender, and was a member of the Tenders Committee of a statutory corporation.
Recent significant activities:
- Legal Counsel for Intellectual Property matters to Yad Vashem – The Holocaust Martyrs’ and Heroes’ Remembrance Authority, and the Holocaust school.
- Administration of legal proceedings for a pharmaceutical company and commercial and confidentiality matters related thereto; including enforcement of a mediation decision against Teva Pharmaceuticals worth tens of millions of dollars; and advice regarding and handling of patents for the company related to pharmaceuticals.
- Handling of a claim in the amount of some NIS 31 million filed against a number of defendants by several dozen growers on matters related to quality of the environment. Within the framework of a settlement recently executed, whereby millions of New Israeli Shekels were paid to the claimants, our clients were not liable for any payment whatsoever.
- Representation of the Israel Railroads Authority in demands exceeding billions of New Israeli Shekels submitted within the framework of construction of the high speed train to Jerusalem.
- Representation of claimants in a claim submitted against Israel’s largest banking group and against a large hotel group in an amount of some NIS 200 million.
Israel Bar Association, 2003.
Adv. Goldstein served for a number of years as a tutor and research assistant in various courses at Bar Ilan University, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the Hod Hasharon, Ramat Gan and Netanya Colleges in courses on Property Law; Copyright, Jewish Civil Law; and Tort Law (under Professor Weisman). He also assisted for two years in editing the bi-monthly “Properties” edited by Professor Namdar.
Bar Ilan University, LL.B., Summa cum Laude (2001), Bar Ilan University, LL.M. cum Laude (2002).