In the light of the escalating Covid-19 viral outbreak, we appreciate that law firms and clients will have concerns about the impact on The Legal 500’s research process. We continue to monitor the latest government and public health authority advice and react accordingly.
- A key priority is safe-guarding our entire staff, and also our interactions with law firms, sets and in-house lawyers around the world.
- All Legal 500 researchers have the ability to work remotely, and have been asked to do so effective immediately.
- Our research will, for the foreseeable future, take place over the telephone and by video calls where appropriate.
- Data security remains an outstanding priority – our secure systems ensure no impact on your submission information and client referee data
- We remain on course to release our next edition, The Legal 500 EMEA, in the middle of April
- While The Legal 500 United Kingdom submissions deadline has passed for solicitors and law firms, and our wider research schedule for the year has not changed, we appreciate that more generally this crisis has caused huge disruption and we are committed to being as accommodating as possible to those firms facing difficulties in sticking to our schedule
We will continue to update law firm and client research partners as necessary in the weeks ahead, so do please check back at legal500.com where any revised guidance will be on prominent display. If you would like to be added to our mailing list, which will also be communicating regularly, please click here
We send our very best wishes to all our friends in the legal community globally.
The Legal 500 Research Team