Employment in Romania
Tuca Zbârcea & Asociatii is a top choice for employment law advice. The team is trusted by some of Romania's largest employers to provide support on their most sensitive issues, including group restructurings, corporate acquisitions, collective redundancies, union negotiations, and disciplinary proceedings. The group is also well equipped to handle day-to-day matters such as incentive schemes and social security matters. Serban Pâslaru and managing associate Mihai Anghel are highly rated.
‘A great team, always providing professional and to the point advice. Very experienced as regards a multitude of labour-related issues, including transfer of employees as part of transfers of undertakings, labour conflicts etc. Really good at advising upon and negotiating with labour unions or employees’ representatives.’
‘Serban Paslaru is one of the top employment lawyers in the market with a remarkable ability to see the big picture and suggest solutions in complex situations; excellent interpersonal skills. He easily covers a multitude of employee-related issues and is particularly skilled at handling labour conflicts, providing real support in negotiations.’
‘Mihai Anghel has great expertise, legal and drafting skills, and is always up to the task. Excellent availability and understanding of our core business and of the business context. Substantial experience in labour matters as part of collective layoffs, large restructurings, takeovers or transfers of undertakings.’
Ericsson Telecommunications Romania
Alstom Transport Romania
- Advising Tenaris Group on a range of labour issues, including union-related work and negotiations, and collective bargaining agreements.
- Acting for Nestle on a range of issues, including implementing a collective dismissal process affecting over 450 employees throughout its Romanian subsidiaries.
- Acting for Ericsson Telecommunications on various matters including its first collective bargaining agreement at company level, as well as the reorganisation of its Global Services Centre, involving numerous redundancies.
DLA Piper Dinu SCA's team 'has an excellent blend of legal knowledge with business acumen'. The team is led by Monica Georgiadis, who has 'an unparalleled knowledge of employment law'. Counsel Andra Trantea and Elena Preotescu are other key names. The team works closely with other departments and offices in the firm's wider network, and advises clients on a range of contentious and non-contentious issues, from collective bargaining agreements through to restructurings and restrictive covenants.
‘The results are well thought through but aimed at practical implementation in the company. This team supports several countries across EMEA and they are able to work with all cultures in same manner. Communication within DLA across EMEA is also taken care of very well.’
‘The practice has an excellent blend of legal knowledge with business acumen that stands out from other law firms. ‘
‘The team is very responsive. They ask clarifying questions and provide the advice in a quick turnaround time frame. They are pleasant and professional.’
‘Elena Preotescu is a great manager, involved and focused on your interest.’
‘Andra Trantea is a very senior professional with a significant experience. She is very willing to explain to customers so they thoroughly understand the problem and the consequences/risks.’
‘Monica Georgiadis has an unparalleled knowledge of employment law.’
The Associated Press
- Advising Adobe Systems on the full range of employment issues, including employee benefits structuring and solutions for flexible working.
- Assisting Misys International Financial Systems with a range of employment matters, including the implementation of the new employee tax model.
- Advising Honeywell on the implementation of its internal employee policies and related tax issues.
Filip & Company is a popular choice for some of the country's largest employers, which span the retail, healthcare, consumer goods, manufacturing and utilities industries. On the advisory side, the team provides strong support on corporate transactions, restructurings, collective negotiations, employee incentive schemes, GDPR and more general day-to-day matters. Practice head Ioan Dumitrascu has a strong track record for defending contentious employment claims. Senior associate Cristina Tudoran is also noted.
‘Filip & Company has an extremely approachable, knowledgeable and professional team and they have a skill in applying lateral thinking to finding solutions.’
‘Ioan Dumitrascu has superb skills in guiding businesses through stormy waters and offering solutions which lead to win-win situations’.
‘Cristina Tudoran as a senior associate is very knowledgeable and client-oriented, a safe pair of hands delivering advice with an apparent ease behind which lies a profound understanding of the field.’
Real Hyper Magazine
The Versapak Group
- Advising Pandora Romania on all of its employment issues, including preparation for an internal restructuring process as part of a larger group strategy.
- Assisting Total Soft with a complex stock option plan for its management and key employees.
- Advising retail company Blue Air on employment-related GDPR issues and on negotiating a bonus system to address changes to the country’s tax regime.
Magda Volonciu and Associates
Magda Volonciu and Associates is a highly regarded employment boutique that acts for major employers on the full range of contentious and non-contentious issues. Magda Volonciu, Maria Dobre, Corina Radu and Mariana Anastasopol are the key partners.
Magda Volonciu; Maria Dobre
Musat & Asociatii handles a broad range of day-to-day and business critical matters for its impressive mix of major employers. In recent work, the firm handled several high-profile mandates from the private and public sector, including termination agreements, strategic restructurings and acquisitions, disciplinary proceedings, and collective bargaining agreements. The highly experienced Monia Dobrescu leads the team.
Ministry of Energy
Brookfield Business Partners
- Advising Amazon on a wide range of issues, including collective bargaining agreements, contractual relationships with temporary work agencies and disciplinary investigations.
- Acting for retail pharmaceutical chain Dr. Max on the employment aspects of its acquisition of the medicines distributor Mediplus and the Sensiblu pharmacy chain, which has over 600 outlets.
- Assisting Romania’s Ministry of Energy with all employment issues connected to the restructuring of Termoelectrica, the country’s largest electricity producer.
Bondoc si Asociatii SCA's employment team is praised for its 'very pro-business approach, reacting quickly, with a thorough legal analysis behind it'. Mihaela Bondoc leads the practice, which includes 'driven, flexible and reliable' associate Daniela Gladunea. The team provides strong transactional support, as well as training and advice on internal policies, and is often brought in to advise on disciplinary issues.
‘They have a very pro-business approach, reacting quickly, with a thorough legal analysis behind. The lawyers understand our business and are able to integrate these into their advice.’
‘Provide deep analysis combined with clear practical guidance. Always very prompt, flexible and reliable.’
Astra Rail Industries
Fresenius Medical Care
Merck Sharp & Dohme
Delphi Diesel Systems
- Assisting Oltchim with employment issues linked to the sale of its assets, which have been grouped into nine bundles, to different buyers.
- Advising Romanian retailer, Profi Rom Food, on a review of its internal employment policies.
- Advising Merck Sharp & Dohme on the full range of employment issues.
bpv Grigorescu Stefanica advises on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious employment law. Lead partner Anca Grigorescu has over 20 years of experience advising on employment issues, and she is ably supported by managing associate Cristina Randjak. The team is highly experienced in major reorganisations, outsourcing and transfers.
‘The team is excellent at providing business-oriented, practical legal advice.’
‘Anca Grigorescu and Cristina Randjak are very fast to respond and provide excellent, business-oriented advice. I have found them to be more dependable and practical than other firms.’
RWA Raiffeisen Agro Romania
WBV Weisenburger Bau
- Advising Weinerberger on employee-related tax issues following the introduction of a new Romanian tax regime.
- Advised RWA Raiffeisen Agro Romania on changes to its senior management structure.
- Assisting the real estate management company MVGM with employment issues linked to its takeover by JLL Romania.
CMS handles the gamut of employment issues, regularly advising on contentious and non-contentious issues. This includes transactional support, restructurings, TUPE transfers, and redundancy proceedings. The firm's international network makes it a popular choice for multinational companies operating throughout the region. Gabriel Sidere leads the team, which includes the 'friendly, approachable and pragmatic' Marius Petroiu.
‘CMS is available to us any time we reach out, whether it be for a small query we might have, or a larger, more significant piece of work. The team are approachable, friendly and pragmatic, helping us to achieve the outcomes we need, whilst also remaining compliant and with minimal risk.’
Clients are quick to praise the 'extremely committed' team at Kinstellar, which is led by Remus Codreanu. The practice covers all the bases in terms of contentious and non-contentious employment expertise, but stands out for its international network and its 'years of experience and interaction with the Romanian authorities'.
‘They are highly professional, proactive and experienced. Their expertise is relevant and sustained. They are the best local lawyers we have worked with recently.’
‘Experienced lawyers providing comprehensive and technically strong advice.’
‘All team members are very competent, have a professional approach, and act fast on needed responses. They also have a very customer oriented approach. When they reply the reply covers all that’s needed and after that you don’t have any other open items. In other law firms they only write a reply to your question and not the whole context.’
AECOM Technology Corporation
Dow AgroSciences Export
- Advising hotel group, Accor, on contractual matters involving TUPE, internal reorganisations and employment relationship terminations.
- Acting for Maersk on the complex internal reorganisation of its Romanian subsidiary, including all related legal issues.
- Defending Idea Bank against a harassment claim filed with the Bucharest Tribunal by an employee.
Nestor Nestor Diculescu Kingston Petersen represents a wide range of major domestic and international employers. The standalone team has been advised on several major restructurings, employee transfers, internal policy renewals, disciplinary hearings, as well as M&A support. Gabriela Dinu and Roxana Abrasu co-head the team.
Gabriela Dinu; Roxana Abrasu
‘The firm covers the whole spectrum of challenges issued by employment relations. It is a team with extensive experience combined with a customized and creative, smart approach.’
‘Above all, the human interaction has been stellar. Gabriela Dinu and her team provide high quality advice, and understand the limitations of the current employment law (particularly how skewed it is towards the employee) and how this can hinder certain development opportunities for companies such as ours who come with ideas from abroad.’
‘Roxana Abrasu, Ionut Stancu, Andreea Serban, Gabriela Dinu (Bucharest team), Delia Baroianu, Eva Forika (the team in Timisoara) – they all share the same professional integrity, smart approach, easy understanding of our business, practical solutions that we can rely on, strong work ethics, reliable, availability. We very much value their assistance, both as an individual and as a team.’
- Advising a leading global professional services firm on a range of issues including internal investigations, reorganisations, disciplinary proceedings and litigation.
- Representing a games developer in a high-profile employment dispute.
- Advising a leading Romanian bank on the full range of employment issues.
Noerr provides labour support to clients from across a range of industries and sectors. Senior associate Mircea-Catalin Roman is the main coordinator for employment- and pensions-related advice, although disputes partner Alexandru Ene is also highly active in this area too. It is frequently called on to advise on collective redundancies and bargaining agreements, harmonisation of internal policies, employee benefit schemes, internal investigations, and interactions with trade unions.
Alexandru Ene; Mircea-Catalin Roman
‘Reliable advice and fast reactions, they are perceived as members of our team, not like external advisors.’
‘Catalin Roman always describes situations and explains the options which we have in simple language; this helps me to take appropriate decisions. I can count on his support anytime.’
Bristol Myers Squibb
Samsung Electronics Romania
Pringles International Operations (Kellogg Group)
Harman International Industries
- Advising insurer, Grawe Romania Asigurare, on internal compliance procedures, internal investigations, labour disputes and discrimination claims.
- Assisting generic pharmaceutical company, Accord Healthcare, with the full range of employment issues including social security contributions and labour disputes.
- Acting for Bristol Myers Squibb on collective bargaining agreements, internal regulations and group policies, termination agreements, and labour disputes.
Placintescu Riti & Asociatii is a well-regarded boutique that covers all aspects of employment law. The firm has grown significantly in the past year with the arrival of several associates, as well as partner Bogdan Petru Mihai who joined from Musat & Asociatii. Managing partner Ana-Maria Placintescu has considerable experience handling contentious and non-contentious employment issues. Ileana Lucian and Bogdan Riti are also highly experienced.
‘A very serious and professional firm that offers legal services at the level of the top big firms and the balance between quality and price is excellent. We have a close relationship with our lawyers which is beneficial for our business. Ana-Maria Pacintescu and Bogdan Riti and are always there when we need them and their services are of the highest standards.’
‘They are on point, up to date with every law and have an answer for everything quickly. All team members were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and always on top of everything.’
Netcentric Eastern Europe
SOS Children’s Village
Premium Tech Team
- Assisting Netcentric Eastern Europe with the full range of matters, including drafting the employment agreement for its teleworkers.
- Assisting Mango Garments, the Romanian subsidiary of the Spanish clothing manufacturer, with several employee terminations following a reorganisation.
- Advising trade show company Absolute Exhibits on day-to-day issues, including disciplinary procedures for several employees.
Popovici Nitu Stoica & Asociatii handles a variety of employment-related work for domestic and international clients. The team is closely integrated with the firm's tax, health and safety and white-collar criminal law practices. Vlad Neacșu and managing associate co-head Ioana Cazacu have strong expertise in the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment issues.
Vlad Neacşu; Ioana Cazacu
‘The team is very capable, prompt and focused on the customer needs.’
‘They have been able to efficiently assist on difficult negotiations with employees, negotiations on redundancy cases and assistance with success in labour disputes. The team is working on a cost-effective basis, and has a strong client approach and listening skills. Perfect skills for foreign companies.’
‘Ioana Cazacu is available at all times and has been a key person in difficult labour negotiations. Vlad Neacsu was the partner in charge and made sure that we received the right assistance.’
Albalact (Lactalis Group)
Auchan & Leroy Merlin
Ipsos Interactive Services
US Corporation Ferro
- Assisting construction company Xella with its first collective labour agreement following its acquisition of Macon Group.
- Successfully represented automotive components manufacturer, MW Romania, in settling a collective labour dispute leading to a new collective agreement.
- Advising on the employment aspects of DB Schenker’s merger of its two Romanian subsidiaries, involving the integration of over 1,100 employees.
Reff & Associates SCA acts for employers from across a diverse range of sectors, including education, IT, life sciences, retail and construction. Florentina Munteanu's team handles day-to-day matters, litigation, collective bargaining agreements, and more recently the implementation of new labour codes under the Government's Emergency Ordinance.
‘Excellent knowledge of the labour law and commercially minded approach. Constantly absorbing and analyzing information and helping us make better decisions.’
‘Florentina Munteanu and Gabriela Ilie are very dedicated, focused and determined to achieve the best result for us. While solving difficult situations of our daily activity is an essential part of our contract, identifying legal requirements for the future plays a much more important role in creating guidance. Compared with competitors, I can say they always show compassion, responding to us in crisis.’
Grupo Antolin Sibiu
Bank of Cyprus
Roquet Eastern Europe
Stanley Black & Decker SRL
- Advising one of Romania’s largest international private schools on all its employment issues, including to what extent local employees are entitled to benefit from tuition support for their children.
Employment law is a core area for Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law and Andrei Albulescu is sought after by international clients that include major law firms referring work. The firm handles the full range of matters, including health and safety, employment disputes, dismissals and collective agreements. Managing associate Anca Ulea is another key name.
‘Stratulat Albulescu’s employment practice is a valued and trusted go-to partner for business law advice in Romania. They not only provide us with advice on complex HR legal matters (in an international context) but also go the extra mile and become a true partner.’
‘We have found doing business in Romania particularly complicated from a legal perspective. Stratulat has been superb in helping us to navigate through cumbersome, and in some instances unconventional, local laws and regulations.’
‘Andrei Albulescu is one of the driving forces of the employment practice. He is very responsive, hands-on and business oriented. He truly embodies the qualities which are essential for a good (international) business lawyer.’
‘Anca Ulea provides sound, robust and pragmatic advice helping us to cut through what, at first glance, can seem to be a complex, bureaucratic legal system.’
World Class Romania
Pionix Marketing Solutions
Romanian Business Consult
PJ Interactive Romania
Ipsos Interactive Services
Willis Towers Watson Romania Broker de Asigurare-Reasigurare
Alpin Resort Hotel
Teads Studio S.R.L.
- Acting for Merck on its employment issues, including updating, drafting and implementing its bilingual employees’ handbook, and drafting a non-disclosure agreement for employees.
- Assisting health club chain, World Class Romania with all employment issues linked to its 400 employees and over 650 contractors.
- Acting for food and beverages company La Fantana on day-to-day issues including health and safety advice and compliance procedures.
Vernon | David has a highly experienced contentious and non-contentious employment practice led by the well-regarded Diana Neagu. The firm regularly handles cross-border matters and stands out for its Moldova practice. The team also has good expertise acting for major banking and financial services clients.
‘They are great lawyers that provide pro-business advice They understand our business very well and so can advise us in ways that improves our business and employment relationships. If we have a labour issue, we call them immediately. They are just the best.’
‘Diana Neagu is a well-known labour expert. Laura Irizea is a wonderful associate and a pleasure to work with. I have no doubt she will become a leading labour lawyer in Romania over the next few years.’
Intesa SanPaolo Bank
Libra Internet Bank
Xannat Minerals (former Tarmac Romania, part of Anglo-American Group)
- Advised Banca Transilvania on employment issues linked to its takeover of BancPost, as well as subsequent integration of employees, and all day-to-day employment matters.
- Representing Intesa SanPaolo Bank in an employment dispute concerning top management and former employees, as well as a collective bargaining agreement with over 1,000 employees.
- Advising financial software developer, FIS Romania, on all of its day-to-day employment issues, including disciplinary investigations and related tax matters.
Wolf Theiss's versatile team that handles a range of cross-border employment issues. The team works closely with the firm's litigators on contentious matters, and provides strong transactional support to corporate clients. Ileana Glodeanu also assists with standalone matters including internal restructurings and trade union negotiations. Associate Andreea Stan is also noted.
‘The employment practice group at Wolf Theiss is remarkable. All Wolf Theiss professionals that we worked with, Andreea Stan, Ileana Glodeanu and Adelina Iftime Blagean, provide exquisite advice and a very good client experience.’
‘The team was very helpful at setting forth what we needed to do both to engage employees in Romania and to maintain the employment relationship. Many things, such as the need to have an employee handbook and what to expect from labour authorities, were not obvious to us as foreigners. We really felt like they did more than just execute the task of preparing labour agreements. They helped us understand the Romanian environment and positioned us to deal with its challenges well.’
‘Andreea Stan is a gem. She makes complicated things seem simple. She writes very clearly and gives easy to follow instructions.’
Coca-Cola HBC Romania SRL
Coty Eastern Europe
General Electric Company
Hartha Tratamente Termice
International Automotive Components Group (IAC)
Johnson Controls International
Mood Media Romania
- Advising GlaxoSmithKline on employment issues linked to its consumer healthcare joint venture with Pfizer.
- Advising cosmetics manufacturer Coty Eastern Europe on employment issues linked to its €12.5bn merger with Procter & Gamble.
- Assisting German insurer, Ergo Group, with employment issues linked to the sale of its Romanian operations Ergo Asigurari and Ergo Asigurari de Viata to Eurohold Bulgaria.
Laurentiu, Laurentiu & Asociatii's Cluj-based team is led by Achim-Sorin Razoare. The firm has good experience advising a mix of clients, including major internationals and smaller start-ups. Recently, the team has been involved in several restructurings and sensitive redundancy procedures.
‘A lean and very efficient law firm, covering a wide variety of topics. From our interaction with the team, what comes to mind as strengths are the knowledge and experience they demonstrate when addressing different topics, managing to provide fast comprehensive responses on a timely manner.‘
‘They provided valuable support in all processes related to employment and employees: recruitment, working contracts, job description, salaries and compensations, vacation and free days, working time and solved staff complaints and disagreements. Guided by them we were aligned to the national legal framework, we avoided penalties and conflicts saving time, energy and money.’
‘Achim-Sorin Razoare is open to listen and understand your case, is fast in giving answers and solutions and one of the best negotiators in town. People trust him and appreciate his competence, high standards and modesty.‘
Tora Trading Services
Italian Cable Company
- Assisting Nemetos Consulting with amending its staff employment contract.
- Advised Italian Cable Company on the structuring of a stock options plan.
Leroy si Asociatii has good experience handling individual and collective labour issues, employee benefits and social security schemes, dismissal proceedings, and related advice on major restructurings and acquisitions. Led by Bruno Leroy, the team acts for a mix of multinational clients, including a number with strong links to France.
ETI European Foods
BRD Societe Generale
- Advising ETI European Food Industries on the employment aspects of its reorganisation and restructuring, including employee dismissals and related disputes.
- Assisting BRD Société Générale with the implementation of its international group savings plan for an employee share offering.
- Assisting pharmaceutical company Croma Pharma with its implementation of a differentiated employee bonus policy.
RTPR | Radu Taracila Padurari Retevoescu SCA's experienced team is capable of handling major employment events linked to acquisitions and restructurings. Alina Stăvaru is experienced in a range of issues, and has recently advised clients on several mass redundancies. The firm also provides strong litigation support.
‘The team is always ready to help, with an appropriate mix of seniority, very prompt and always willing to go for the extra mile.’
‘The employment practice is led by partner Alina Stavaru. Alina is a very well experienced professional, very committed and ready to think outside the box to get to the right solution.’
Distrigaz Sud Retele (Engie group)
A&D Pharma group
Pet Product (Animax)
Comma Oil & Chemicals Marketing
- Advised electricity distributor Electrica on all employment issues linked to its company reorganisation, including trade union negotiations and collective dismissals for hundreds of employees.
- Advised Societatea Filiala de Intretinere si Servicii Energetice Electrica Serv on a mass collective dismissal process.
- Acted for Pet Product on all employment issues linked to its sale.
Schoenherr si Asociatii SCA provides contentious and non-contentious support thanks to the expertise of employment specialist Mara Moga-Paler. Recent highlights include advising several companies on high-end management agreements, running compliance programmes, and assisting with restructurings and related redundancies.
‘I was impressed by Mara Moga-Paler’s realistic approach, she offers not only theoretical advice, but she also describes how such advice would work in practice (especially when involving courts of law). I think she is not only very knowledgeable, but she also has a deep understanding of how employment law works in real life.’
Employment law is a core area for STALFORT Legal. Tax. Audit. and its highly rated managing partner Christian Weident. The firm has strong links to the German market, which is where a lot of its largest clients come from. Advice covers the full range of contentious and non-contentious issues, including those relating to German law.
‘Coming from a German background, the Stalfort team helped tremendously on several occasions for several years due to their knowledge and capabilities not only in German and Romanian law but at the same time with their multicultural experience. I appreciate their proactive way in handling challenges together with us, the client.’
‘The collaboration with Stalfort is extremely efficient. Highly appreciated is the precision of the success rate on the cases and the orientation of custom made solutions.’
‘Christian Weident has a very extensive knowledge in his speciality area, labour law. In that area there are not too many law firms in Romania at such a level. He is partner and still available for quick questions, going the extra mile.’
KiK Textilien und Non Food SRL
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
GETEC heat & power GmbH
Mea Metal Applications SRL
Joyson Quin GmbH
Schwerdtfeger Transport GmbH
Kraftanlagen München Group
Dr. Oetker RO SRL
Doduco Contacts SRL
The Commercial Counsellor of the Austrian Embassy
Goethe Institute Bucharest
German Romanian Chamber of Commerce (AHK)
- Advising retailer Kik Textilien und Non Food on all individual and collective employment issues.
- Assisting the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany with all of its employment agreements with local employees.
- Acting for IT company Telenav on local employment issues linked to its strategic partnership with app developer Grab.
Voicu & Filipescu SCA provides a comprehensive employment service to clients, many of which are subsidiaries of major international companies. Labour disputes, immigration advice, social security contributions, employee dismissals, and transactional support have all kept Marta Popa and Raluca Mihai's team busy recently.
Marta Popa; Raluca Mihai
‘They have a very pro-business approach, reacting quickly, with a thorough legal analysis behind them. The lawyers understand our business and are able to integrate these into their advice. Provide deep analysis combined with clear practical guidance. Always very prompt, flexible and reliable.’
CSC Computer Sciences Romania/CSC Deutschland Solutions
TBI Credit IFN
General Electric Medical Systems Romania
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Romania
Nabors Drilling International
- Assisting financial services company, TBI Credit IFN, with a range of matters including related employee immigration advice.
- Acting for insurance company Gothaer Asigurari Reasigurari in several significant labour disputes, as well as day-to-day issues.
- Advising IT company Helpline on a range of issues including social contributions linked to recent legislative changes, as well as related training and data privacy issues.
Zamfirescu Racoti Vasile & Partners is a strong choice for employment advice and the team is backed up by the firm's high-quality litigation practice. The firm supports several major international clients on the full range of matters including employment agreements, disciplinary procedures and restructurings. Catalin Micu is well regarded.
‘The team brings broad knowledge and openness to complex solution drafting.’
Pirelli Tyres Romania
WNS Global Services (Romania)
Philip Morris România
KIKA MOBILIER (Member of Leiner Group Austria)
Menzies Aviation (Romania)
AWP P&C Saint-Quen, Bucharest Branch (Member of Allianz Group)
CRH Ciment Romania
Capgemini Services Romania
Puls Trading Far East (Member of H&M Group)
Phi Partners Romania
- Advising Pirelli Tyres Romania on all employment issues, including dismissal procedures, labour agreements, and related litigation.
- Acting for WNS Global Services on employment issues, including in labour disputes before the courts.
- Advising Philip Morris Romania on all its domestic employment issues including trade union negotiations.