Real estate and construction in Lithuania
Cobalt has a particularly strong track record advising fund managers and investment firms on real estate transactions and lease agreements. The team frequently assists BaltCap Infrastructure Fund, which is owned by the largest private equity investor in the Baltic region. Simona Oliškevičiūtė-Cicėnienė leads the real estate team. Asset classes of particular strength for the team include commercial, retail and educational properties.
Lietuvos geležinkeliai, AB (State enterprise Lithuanian Railways)
Corum Asset Management
BaltCap Infrastructure Fund
Prosperus Asset Management
Orion Asset Management
WESTERN UNION PROCESSING LITHUANIA, UAB
RB RAIL AS
LCN Capital Partners
Lords LB Asset Management, UAB
KS Boulevard C.V.
Merko statyba, UAB, a member of Merko Ehitus Group
LITGRID, AB (electricity transmission system operator)
Invest in Lithuania (public enterprise Investuok Lietuvoje)
Geneba Properties N.V.
Šiauliai Free Economic Zone Management Company
Kėdainiai Free Economic Zone Management Company
Imlitex Holdings, UAB
LIM Verslo Trikampio NT Fondas, UAB
- Advised Lithuanian Railways on a planned brownfield project.
- Advised Corum Asset Management on its first investment in Lithuania – acquisition of two shopping centres in Vilnius and Kaunas.
- Advised Western Union Processing Lithuania, on the biggest office premises lease transaction of 2020 involving 15,346 sq.m. of lettable space.
Ellex is ‘unique due to its inner specialisation’, with it fielding dedicated experts across all areas of real estate and construction. The team is jointly led by Audrius Petkevicius and Robertas Čiočys, with the former specialising in the planning and development of infrastructure projects, and Čiočys focusing on the purchase and sale of state-owned assets. Other key members include Rolandas Valiunas, who focuses on transactional work, and commercial leasing expert Dovile Stančikaitė. Jolanta Liukaityte-Stoniene is adept at real estate finance transactions. Olga Petroševičienė joined from WINT Law Firm.
Audrius Petkevičius; Robertas Čiočys
Other key lawyers:
Rolandas Valiunas; Dovile Stančikaitė; Jolanta Liukaityte-Stoniene; Olga Petroševičienė
‘Deeply specialised team with leading individuals. They can give very accurate answers based on broad experience in a very short time. No other firms can do the same.’
‘Jolanta Liukaityte-Stoniene has a very broad legal and business outlook, deep knowledge, understanding of the client needs and deep emotional intelligence what is extremely importance to successfully navigate projects of enhanced sensitivity. While working with other lawyers it can be sensed that they either are good specialists of a certain field, or they are good managers. Jolanta Liukaityte-Stoniene combines all the best features an attorney and partner can have. ’
‘To define in one word – Pros! They have extensive knowledge and expertise that helps to find creative solutions where other firms are helpless or take too long. When it comes to city planning, language use or any untypical question – just Ask Audrius. The other aspect is Audrius is very connected, thus it makes the whole process very smooth.’
‘Audrius Petkevicius is the key to Ellex RE team success. He’s connected, creative and always finds a solution even in the most difficult situation.’
‘Ellex Real Estate and Construction practice is unique due to inner specialization. Each team member specializes in specific area, therefore all of them have a very deep knowledge of the field they are working in. ‘
‘Always delivers on time, informs about potential risks, and represents the client really well.’
‘Biggest strength of Ellex is its significant experience of orchestrating complex, long-term projects that involve drafting documentation, facilitating negotiations, navigating legal and regulatory issues.’
‘Ellex offer full range of services in one place. Their areas of expertise include acquisitions and disposals, construction, financing, land use, planning and development, leasing, environmental law, insurance, and taxation.’
LORDS LB Asset Management
Emerging Europe Commercial Properties
Baltic Sea Properties
- Advised Orbis on a €282million real estate M&A deal with Accor
- Advised Lords LB Asset Management on development of the BREEAM Outstanding-certified SEB bank HQ
- Advising Cloud Architects on construction project of the central bank of Lithuania HQ with massive refurbishment of old building block.
Sorainen’s multidisciplinary real estate and construction team is notably strong in property portfolio deals, sale-leasebacks and city master plan amendments. Aušra Mudėnaitė is particularly adept at regulatory and transactional work, as well as litigation. Another differentiator for the firm is its strength in pan-Baltic work, with Vilinius-based Kęstutis Adamonis leading the firm’s real estate and construction work for the entire Baltic region. Most of the team's recent work covered commercial property matters, but it also has experience of handling mandates involving residential and infrastructure-related assets. In a significant development, Asta Augutytė-Rapkevičienė recently made partner.
Aušra Mudėnaitė; Kęstutis Adamonis
Other key lawyers:
Deka Immobillien Investment
Lietuvos Geležinkeliai (Lithuanian Railways)
Daltonas (subsidiary of Darnu group UAB)
Orkela (SPV managed by Lords LB Asset Management)
ETEA LT UAB (ETEA Group)
Vakarų medienos grupė (VMG)
Vilniaus autobusų stotis (Vilnius bus station)
- Assisted Deka Immobilien with acquiring the Quadrum business centre in Vilnius from Norwegian-owned real estate company Schage Real Estate.
- Advised Tesonet on leasing premises at the former Sparta factory in Švitrigailos Street, Vilnius.
- Advised real estate development company Darnu Group on the sale of the second building – East Hill – in the Park Town business centre.
TGS Baltic is ‘a one-stop shop’ and is well-placed to advise on ‘a wide variety of real estate topics, including land law, territorial planning, construction, permits, rent, assessment of risks, disputes, and many, many others’. Its practice is jointly led by Dainius Stasiulis and Sandra Bliuvaitė-Šulcienė. The team's recent work has seen it act on mandates involving office, retail and leisure properties. Vytautas Silinskas has left to join Lithuania's Ministry of Social Security and Labour.
Dainius Stasiulis; Sandra Bliuvaitė-Šulcienė
‘What makes them unique is their ability to effectively address the most complex legal issues as well as advise on a wide variety of real estate topics, including land law, territorial planning, construction, permits, rent, assessment of risks, disputes, and many many others. We can entrust this practice with all the legal issues in the real estate field, knowing that they will be properly assessed, providing the highest possible added value for us as a client. TGS Baltic is our legal one-stop-shop and we highly appreciate it.’
‘Dainius Stasiulis – Dainius has a great experience in implementing real estate projects. He provides valuable insights and is oriented to the needs of the clients. Sandra Bliuvaitė-Šulcienė – Sandra is an expert in her field. You can always trust that she will take care of every detail of the matter. Both of them take good care of the clients regarding communication and project management. ’
‘Their real estate team is able to advice on a wide scope of regulatory construction matters, including quite specific, niche questions. They have a deep understanding of this field and are able to provide unconventional solutions, which, without a doubt, is one of their key strengths. Additionally, they are efficient, and their service always meets the highest standards. ’
‘We value TGS real estate team for their creative and sharp solutions. We appreciate their business-minded approach. ’
‘The biggest strength of the team is its ability to provide qualified and professional advice in a wide spectrum of business areas ‘under one umbrella’. Wide number of lawyers, specializing in different fields and supporting each other whenever necessary. High ethics, avoiding conflict of interests standards.’
‘Main lawyer/partner our company deals with is Dainius Stasiulis. Very experienced lawyer specialising in real estate, having expertise in both private and public sectors, from industrial, retail, office to residential projects. We always receive not only pure legal advice, but business outlook as well. Dainius is preparing lease agreements for our company and we very much value his ability to convert difficult and complicated situations into very simple and clear wording in the agreements.’
KS Investicija, UAB
BaltCap Private Equity Fund III
Klaipėdos Nafta, AB
Baltisches Haus, UAB
State Enterprise Lithuanian Airports
Lietuvos Paštas (Lithuanian Post), AB
Klaipeda Free Economic Zone Management Company, UAB
Galio Group, UAB (former M.M.M. projektai, UAB)
Amber Grid, AB
Terra Prospera, UAB
Asgaard Property, UAB
AUGA group, AB
Public institution Lithuanian National Radio and Television
- Advised Schage Group on development and sale of the Vilnius-located office centre Quadrum Business City to Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH.
- Advised KS Investicija, UAB on an office space lease deal in the Baltics with UAB Tesonet.
- Advising Vingio Turtas, UAB on the development one of the biggest shopping and entertainment centres in the Baltics.
WALLESS’ real estate team includes experts in real estate, construction and development, as well as public procurement and public-private partnerships. Evaldas Klimas is a key name for construction and development work, with particular strengths in planning work. Transactional work is primarily handled by Indrė Jonaitytė-Gricė, who acts for companies, investment funds and family offices. The 'very efficient' Akvilė Mackay is another key name for transactional work and leasing agreements. Laura Ziferman is recommended for procurement and PPP work.
Evaldas Klimas; Indrė Jonaitytė-Gricė; Laura Ziferman
Other key lawyers:
‘The team has very pragmatic and business oriented legal approach. It is not that easy from my practice to find legal professionals being business oriented.’
‘I have been dealing with Akvile Mackay lately. Akvile was very efficient in helping to negotiate the contract and finding the ways how to put it into the legal language acceptable for all parties. ’
‘WALLESS is a very efficient, commercial law firm. Their real estate practice covers both the regulatory part and real estate transactions.’
‘Partners of the practice Indrė Jonaitytė-Gricė and Evaldas Klimas make a very balanced combination in providing well-rounded solutions. Partner Indrė Jonaitytė-Gricė is a well-recognised expert in the real estate market dealing with the most complex real estate transactions. Her professionalism and great understanding of business makes her a perfect peer to have on your side. Partner Evaldas Klimas is a leader in construction and territorial planning. His experience makes him irreplaceable in any new projects developed by our company.’
Baltic Horizon Fund (BHF)
LORDS LB BALTIC GREEN FUND (V)
Vilniaus baldai, AB
Lords LB Asset Management
REWO (subsidiary Žygimantų 12, UAB),
Vilnius City Municipality Administration
Trakai city municipality
Vaikystes sodas / KMM
- Advised the subsidiary of Baltic Horizon Fund managed by Northern Horizon Capital on the acquisition of Northstar business center in Vilnius.
- Advised the subsidiaries of LORDS LB BALTIC GREEN FUND (V) managed by LORDS LB ASSET MANAGEMENT on acquisition the IBC business centre in Vilnius.
- Represented AB Vilniaus baldai (employer, manufacturing company) in the development of a manufacturing plant.
Averus has a notable contentious offering in the construction sector, with its work covering contractual breaches, illegal constructions, unfinished projects and public procurement. The team has experience of resolving disputes through both litigation and mediation. Practice head Lina Sime is an expert in civil and administrative law.
AB Axis Industries
UAB PASSER SIDC GROUP
AB Klaipeda Energy
Klaipeda Children Hospital
UAB Litana ir Ko
Lithuanian Shipping Agency
Community of recreational houses’ owners in Uikiu village
- Representing Neringa Municipality in numerous complex cases arising from the dispute with former contractor of the Agila culture/recreational centre.
- Representing Axis Industries in several cases related to a major sport and swimming complex built in the city of Klaipeda.
- Advising a group of owners of recreational houses which were allegedly built illegally.
FORT has longstanding expertise in real estate transactions and lease agreements, with a growing construction practice. Team head Rūta Radzevičiūtė-Meizeraitė is notably active in matters involving commercial and recreational properties. She works with associate Aurelija Grigoravičiūtė-Rimeisienė, who focuses on long-term lease agreements.
Other key lawyers:
EfTEN Capital AS
Capital Mill OÜ
UAB “RIMI LIETUVA” / UAB “HAKONLITA”
UAB “Newsec Property Management LT”
UAB “Eika Asset Management”
- Advised Eika Asset Management UAB (acting through Eika Real Estate Fund) on the acquisition of the business centre “Highway” in Vilnius.
- Advised Capital Mill OÜ on a development project of new business centre “Unum”.
- Advised Newsec Property Management LT on real estate-related issues on a daily basis.
GLIMSTEDT Bernotas & Partners
At GLIMSTEDT Bernotas & Partners, the hotel sector is a key area of focus for the team, which is also noted for its expertise in industrial, commercial and residential developments. Practice head Kęstutis Jaskutėlis has expertise in the acquisition, financing and development of major properties. He works with Eivydas Sadauskas, who is an expert in planning.
Other key lawyers:
‘This team is among the best in Lithuania. Its unique experience and innovative approach set them apart from other law firms in Lithuania. Glimstedt’s team has many years of experience in the area of real estate. For us, as their clients, it is essential that this team is providing the full range of possible solutions and the best advice in each concrete case’
Vastint Lithuania UAB
International American School of Vilnius
UAB Royal SPA Hotel
UAB Misionierių namai
- Advised Precia on the acquisition of several buildings.
- Advised Royal SPA Hotel on a major renovation.
- Advising Misionierių namai on the acquisition of the buildings and rental rights of land.
Motieka & Audzevicius
Motieka & Audzevicius has an excellent reputation for dispute resolution and its contentious work covers payment issues, bankruptcies, professional negligence, tender procedures and unfinished work. Practice head Jovitas Elzbergas focuses exclusively on real estate and construction disputes, and has expertise in both litigation and arbitration. The team is also growing its expertise in non-contentious work; senior associate Donatas Lapinskas is experienced in real estate financing and transactions.
Other key lawyers:
‘We work with a specific person and his team – Jovitas Elzbergas. Jovitas Elzberg’s unique experience and relations with many institutions help to smooth the coordination of solutions,’
Panevėžio keliai, AB
Panevėžio statybos trestas, AB
Veikmės statyba, UAB
AXIS Power, UAB
AXIS Industries, UAB
Transmedos projektai, UAB
Vilniaus planas, SĮ
Statybų kodas, UAB
KOS Invest, UAB
Aušrinės butai, UAB
Širvintų r. savivavldybės administracija
- Working on the preparation of the main territorial planning document in Vilnius.
- Advising a bankrupt contractor on litigation regarding design and construction works of two mechanical and biological waste treatment plants.
- Represented Panevėžio keliai in a dispute over the reconstruction of the intersection of Liepkalnis and Minsk highways.
Primus Derling offers 'deep experience in complicated infrastructure development projects'; the practice is led by managing partner Robert Juodka, who is highly-reputed for advising inbound investors on energy and infrastructure developments. He jointly leads the team with Ernesta Žiogienė, who is an expert in transactions, financing and leasing issues.
Robert Juodka; Ernesta Žiogienė
‘The team at Primus Derling is large and features many outstanding professionals like Robert Juodka, who has been widely known in the field of real estate and construction for over 15 years. What makes the team special is its deep experience in complicated infrastructure development projects (e.g. building of factories under FIDIC agreements etc.) in addition to wide experience in “usual” sectors of real estate, like acquisitions, conveyancing, leases, zoning etc. The team is capable of handling really major strategic projects when needed.’
‘Primus Derling’s team has exceptional market knowledge and really remarkable legal expertise in the area. We have been working with them for many years and are always positively surprised at their out of box thinking and novel ideas that work.’
‘Robert Juodka, the managing partner, is the key person who is supported by a very good team of junior partners and senior associates. They have a really well functioning team.’
‘Professional approach, straight to business approach, high-level service’
‘I work with Robert Juodka. I like that we can communicate in Estonian (my native language) with him. He is also a very diligent lawyer and good leader and has the mind of a businessman.’
‘Business-oriented, very competent, promptly reacting team, having excellent knowledge of legal regulations and practical approach. We can always count on them.’
- Advised Rafako on a public procurement for Construction of a major strategic cross-border gas pipeline junction between Lithuania and Poland (GIPL).
- Advised the DIFF Fund I in strategic acquisition of controlling stakes in 2 real estate development companies.
- Advised DIFF Invest, UAB on the acquisition of real estate company in order to develop a new environmentally friendly residential and commercial premises in Klaipeda.
CEE Attorneys is highlighted for its 'technical and business-oriented knowledge of the industry, especially territory planning, construction, regulatory matters of public land leasing'. In addition to undertaking advisory work, the team is also very strong in disputes concerning contractual issues and building permits. The practice is led by Kristina Sabaliauskienė, who 'stands out for her knowledge of the practical and problematic issues of the real estate development industry'.
‘CEE Attorneys practice is unique for their exceptional expertise of real estate and construction law practice that includes not only legal but also technical and business-oriented knowledge of the industry, especially territory planning, construction, regulatory matters of public land leasing (one of the most significant topic for real estate developers). CEE Attorneys team are able to provide clients with practical business-oriented legal advice. Therefore the team stands out for their deep knowledge of clients business from inside and ability to provide legal advice based on it.’
‘The main contact in CEE Attorneys is Kristina Sabaliauskiene, who has adopted a client-centred approach in all the activities, and always weighs benefits and risk of every possible situation. Kristina Sabaliauskiene stands out for her knowledge of the practical and problematic issues of the real estate development industry and can provide a wide scope of client-oriented solution and legal advice.’
Urban Inventors, UAB
Baltic Asset Management, UAB
Build Me, UAB
AJ Projektai, UAB
- Advised UAB Hanner on performing due diligence and sale purchase agreement terms and conditions of public land plot and building for purpose of developing housing project.
- Advised UAB AJ Projektai on the acquisition of business center Goštauto st. 40.
- Advised the Lithuanian Parliament on legislation matters related to the restrictions for businesses due to the coronavirus.
Eversheds Saladžius (a member of Eversheds Sutherland)’s managing partner and practice head Jonas Saladžius is ‘an absolute star in the market’ and has a very strong background in property transactions, finance transactions and general management. He works with Sigitas Groblys and Tomas Rymeikis, who are both highly skilled in real estate transactions. The team’s current highlight is its work on Rail Baltica, a greenfield railway infrastructure project linking the Baltic countries, as well as Finland and Poland. Senior associate Aurelija Juodienė is also recommended.
Other key lawyers:
Sigitas Groblys; Tomas Rymeikis; Aurelija Juodienė
‘This is the only international law firm in the market, and it is an amazing legal powerhouse. The team employs fantastic technical skills and business understanding. They act on the great number of real estate and construction projects, including commercial and residential property and infrastructure development.’
‘Eversheds Saladzius has an extremely well-balanced team with top partners, senior and junior associates. Jonas Saladzius is an absolute star in the market. He is acting as a strategic adviser and is highly reputable. He is supported by partner Justinas Usonis in the transport sector and Sigitas Groblys in real estate and construction. Senior associate Aurelija Juodiene is worth mentioning too.’
Fortum Heat Lietuva
Fortum Joniškis CHP
- Advised Fortum Heat on the development of a major waste-to-energy facility in Lithuania,
- Advised RB Rail on the greenfield rail transport infrastructure project Rail Baltica.
- Advising RB Rail on the Notified Body Contract for assessment of compliance of certain systems of Rail Baltica high speed railway line with the Technical Specifications of Interoperability.
LEADELL Balciunas ir Grajauskas
LEADELL Balciunas ir Grajauskas has a strong track record in contentious and non-contentious matters, with a background in the development of infrastructure and major ports. Practice head Gintaras Balčiūnas has carved out a niche in advising clients on land plots, territorial planning and contractual issues surrounding development at or near major ports.
JSC “KLAIPĖDOS JŪRŲ KROVINIŲ KOMPANIJA” (KLASCO)
PK INVEST, Ltd.
JSC Centrinis Klaipėdos terminalas
JSC Kruizinių laivų terminalas
- Advised JSC “KLAIPĖDOS JŪRŲ KROVINIŲ KOMPANIJA” (KLASCO) on a dispute regarding the repeal of the Arbitrary Construction Act adopted by the State Territorial Planning and Construction Inspectorate under the Ministry of Environment.
- Advised PK INVEST, Ltd. on a dispute against the general contractor Merko statyba, Ltd. and Energijos skirstymo operatorius, JSC. due to delays in work and the application of penalties.
- Advised Energus Ltd. on construction issues at the Continental plant in Kaunas.
AAA Law's client base includes investment funds, hotels and energy companies. The scope of the firm's work includes advice on the acquisition of land plots, commercial agreements and dispute resolution. It is also skilled in handling co-living spaces, including student accommodation. Managing partner Giedrė Domkutė leads the practice and is supported by Jonas Sakalauskas.
Other key lawyers:
Baltic Green Fund
IAM European Co-living Fund
Airport Hotels Fund Appr.
Grand Hotel Vilnius
Investment company “Mūsų ateities investicijos“
- Advised Airport Hotels Fund on the construction of a hotel in Krakow.
- Advised the real estate developer UAB Rasų 9 regarding execution of construction and lease of the tunnel car wash contract with Švaros broliai.
- Advised Airport Hotels Fund on the construction of a hotel nearby Vilnius airport.
AKJ Consultus is a specialist real estate and construction law firm with a stand out strength is in zoning and planning issues. Managing partner Audrius Kairevičius, who leads the practice, has extensive expertise in territorial planning. The team's recent workload involved matters concerning retail, commercial and industrial properties.
‘Public discussion of new building design, zoning, common use agreements all in high complexity.’
‘The team is loyal, and always available. Can be trusted to complete the task on their own. ’
‘The team is oriented specifically in real estate and construction field, with good connections, good long term planning, creativity and goal-seeking. ’
‘The team at AKJ knows the subject deeply and in our opinion are number one choice for the real estate, land, zoning and planning practice in Lithuania. They are highly available and motivated.’
‘We primarily work with Audrius Kairevicius of AKJ. He dives into any issue deeply, usually provides accurate assumptions and is very sharp and focused.’
Lords LB Asset Management
CALSBERG GROUP/ ŠVYTURYS – Utenos alus
- Advised LIDL Lietuva UAB on its expansion throughout Lithuania.
- Advised Lords LB Asset Management on the construction of a skyscraper in Vilnius.
- Advising, Švyturys– Utenos Alus (which is managed by Carlsberg) on all legal matters relating to the development of a former factory in Klaipėda.
ECOVIS ProventusLaw has 'a dedicated real estate and construction team', which is equipped to handle financings, contracts, permits, planning and disputes. Group head Kęstutis Kvainauskas has been very active in disputes concerning construction contracts and land ownership.
‘ECOVIS ProventusLaw has a dedicated real estate and construction team. Their team consists of professional, responsive, and responsible specialists. Knowledge and availability. What impressed us more is the fact that they listen to the client’
‘Partner of the law firm Kęstutis Kvainauskas may be defined as competent, hard-working, focused lawyer, leadership, communicates with clarity, detail-oriented approach, negotiation talent and having a problem-solving attitude. Special reference in this field is made for senior associate Paulius Gavelis. He is expert in the sector and can resolve and address difficult and complex situations.’
‘I previously contacted other lawyers and there was a huge difference in how ECOVIS treated my matter. This is not only about attitude to the client but the depth of knowledge as well. The matter was professionally analysed from the angles which never been touched before (and successfully).’
UAB “Arctic Adventures“
Contemporary Art Centre
UAB Vilniaus parkai
Construction project developing company
Group of owners of individual houses
A. Dabulskio paslaugų įmonė
- Represented Contemporary Art Centre in a dispute on the validity of the provisions of the Civil Code of the Soviet Union
- Dealing with the issues of travel sector in COVID-19 situation for Arctic Adventures.
- Forming case law in legal separation of competences of courts and arbitration for Vilniaus parkai.
Magnusson has expertise in both contentious and non-contentious matters, with notable strengths in litigation, construction contracts and transaction agreements. Practice head Dalia Stakvilevičiūtė stands out for her work handling judicial disputes over land, planning, environmental law, public procurement and architectural design.
DEPO DIY group
Homes in the Wood
- Advised DEPO DIY group on the sale of its two DEPO DIY shopping centres to Corum Origin which is managed by CORUM Asset Management.
- Advised Kaefer UAB on an agreement with Rafako S.A. and Budimex S.A. for the construction of a new combined heat and power plant.
- Advised Cetarium UAB on negotiations with tenants of the premises regarding amendments to lease contracts due to COVID-19 impact.
SPC Legal demonstrates strong capabilities in real estate, land planning and construction matters, with a focus on commercial, transport and retail asset classes. Practice head Povilas Karlonas assists clients with real estate transactions, construction contracts, territorial planning and lease agreements.
Orlen Baltic Retail
Domestique Asset Management
Stemma Group (Memelio miestas)
Association of Free Economic Zones
Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide
- Advised Domestique Asset Management on Akmene FEZ’s development of a particle board production plant with Vakaru medienos grupė (VMG).
- Advised Eurovia CS a.s. on negotiations with Lithuanian Railways over the conclusion of a FIDIC-based agreement regarding construction of Livintai-Gaiziunai second railway track.
- Advised UAB Letėja on sale of Conti Hotel, located in prime location of Vilnius Old Town, to UAB NS consulting (a subsidiary of UAB Norvelita).
Triniti Jurex Law Firm
Triniti Jurex Law Firm has broad expertise in contentious and non-contentious matters, predominantly involving real estate transactions, lease agreements, construction contracts and public procurement. Practice head Deivis Valiulis advises on most mandates, with areas of expertise outside of construction, such as bankruptcy, corporate and competition.
Veiverių 134, UAB
Association Visorių slėnio gyventojų bendruomenė
Neste Lietuva, UAB
Group of clients: Baltoptik, AB, Audimas, UAB, Ageseta,
UAB, Baltika Lietuva, UAB
Projestos projektai, UAB
Domus estate, UAB
Ms Valentina Mackevičienė
Deltos NT, UAB