Cobalt is a leading adviser to investment funds on their interests in the construction of major infrastructure projects. One of its clients is BaltCap Infrastructure Fund, which is a major investor in this space. The team is also highly skilled in real estate transactions and leasing agreements, with a particular interest in commercial, retail and hospitality properties. The practice is led by Simona Oliškevičiūtė-Cicėnienė, who is ‘a really strong professional in the real estate field‘. Artūras Kojala, who specialises in real estate and infrastructure developments, is another name to note.
Real estate and construction in Lithuania
‘They take time to explain the issues, and really think about ways to solve the issues. They are able to give real opinion on the risks of each issue. Very reactive and professional.’
‘Have a relevant & experienced team with deep knowledge of the sector. Easy with communication & accessible team (on demand).’
‘Team is very motivated, strongly oriented to the result and clients’ interests.’
‘Simona Oliškevičiūtė-Cicėnienė is easy to communicate with and a really strong professional in the real estate field. All tasks were done in the fastest terms, professionally.’
Lietuvos geležinkeliai, AB
Corum Asset Management
BaltCap Infrastructure Fund
Prosperus Asset Management
Orion Asset Management
Union Asset Management
WESTERN UNION PROCESSING LITHUANIA, UAB
RB RAIL AS
LCN Capital Partners
KS Boulevard C.V.
Merko statyba, UAB
Invest in Lithuania
Šiauliai Free Economic Zone Management Company
Kėdainiai Free Economic Zone Management Company
Imlitex Holdings, UAB
LIM Verslo Trikampio NT Fondas, UAB
Šiauliai Free Economic Zone Management Company
European Energy A/S
Lords LB Asset Management
Nordecon Betoon OÜ
E Energija Group
Enefit Green UAB
UAB “IREC Baltic”
- Advised AB Lietuvos geležinkeliai, a state-owned railway company, on a planned brownfield project to convert over 33 ha territory near the train station of Vilnius, Lithuania, to an integrated transport (train and bus), services and office hub with all related infrastructure and public areas.
- Advised BaltCap Infrastructure Fund, a fund managed by private equity and venture capital funds manager BaltCap, in connection with its investment in a new multifunctional complex for sports, health, education and culture in Vilnius – National Stadium.
- Advised Western Union Processing Lithuania on the biggest office premises lease transaction of 2020 involving 15,346 sq. m of lettable space.
Ellex has an excellent record of handling complex and high-end real estate and construction mandates, and generates work from major banks, investment funds and multinational companies. It fields a four-partner team, which is led by Olga Petroševičienė and Audrius Petkevicius. Petroševičienė is highly skilled in transactions and leasing agreements, with additional expertise in contentious matters. Petkevičius has a particular interest in land-based transactions and tax issues, as well as territorial planning. The team also draws upon managing partner Rolandas Valiunas, who is particularly known for assisting foreign investors, and Robertas Čiočys, who is an expert in commercial real estate transactions.
‘We have been working with Ellex Valiunas for many years and have never been disappointed by services, quality, attitude, proactive approach, client orientation and full scope of services available.’
‘I am sure that EllexValiunas’ team will offer the most solid, effective, results-oriented and do-able actions to solve my company legal matters.’
‘I’ve been working with the Ellex RE team on a number of RE transactions and may say that this is the most specialized and expert team in the Lithuanian market. It has all the necessary competencies, is extremely proactive and business-minded. Quality is also very important for us and we receive it, indeed. No doubt we will cooperate with them for many years.’
‘Ellex is constantly innovating. Now they started using a new document management system where you may comment and work on documents and contracts simultaneously (online) with lawyers and it saves a lot of time!’
‘I’ve been working with Olga Petroseviciene for a number of years. I can firmly say that she is Expert No. 1 who can be entrusted with leading the largest, sophisticated transactions and solving the most difficult legal issues. Her expertise, problem-solving skills are incomparable.’
SBA Furniture Group
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics
Baltic Sea Properties
LORDS LB Asset Management
- Advised Partners Group on acquisition of Fortum district heating business in the Baltics for €800m.
- Advised Girteka on lease of A-class BREEAM-certified office building built by Galio Group for Girteka HQ.
- Advised Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics on a unique construction project of 5,500 sqm manufacturing facilities for production of reagents for COVID-19 and other vaccines, completed in just 4.5 months.
Sorainen advises on major transactions, with additional expertise in areas such as territorial planning, tenancy issues, facility management and environmental law. Aušra Mudėnaitė covers all aspects of real estate and construction, with unique strengths in advising on heritage or protected areas. She co-heads the team with Kęstutis Adamonis, who assists clients with real estate investments and tenancy matters. Asta Augutytė-Rapkevičienė stands out for his expertise in energy and environmental law. Simonas Skukauskas was promoted to the partnership in early 2022.
Other key lawyers:
Asta Augutytė-Rapkevičienė; Simonas Skukauskas
‘Aušra is best of the best. Knows a lot and has great strategic thinking. Very professional, open minded and results-driven.’
‘The team really understands both the business and legal practices, which saves a lot of time. Aušra Mudėnaitė – she is sharp, efficient and straightforward. Working with her is easy because of her deep knowledge and experience in the field and because of her uncomplicated attitude towards people.’
REInvest Asset Management
RB Rail AS
Lords LB Special Fund III
North Europe Real Estate Development Fund
NT draudimo grupė
- Advised Luxembourg-based asset management company REInvest Asset Management andits fund DEREIF SICAV FIS on acquiring the SEB Bank Headquarters building in Vilnius.
- Advised a division of Vastint Group in Lithuania regarding development of 1,54ha of a former Red Cross hospital site in historical Vilnius Old Town.
- Advised RB Rail AS (coordinator of Rail Baltica project implementation) in preparation andcomplete alignment of FIDIC White Book and FIDIC Red Book for the Project to be used forconstruction works.
TGS Baltic’s recent workload has consisted of advising on major real estate and construction transactions in the commercial, retail and residential property segments of the market. Dainius Stasiulis co-heads the team with Sandra Bliuvaitė-Šulcienė, who has a particular interest in land law and territorial planning. Senior associate Simas Paukštys, who also has an interest in planning, is also recommended.
Other key lawyers:
‘Thanks to this competent, diligent, and persistent team, one of the recent lawsuits has been resolved to our benefit!
‘The TGS Baltic real estate team has exceptional experience and knowledge in real estate transaction and regulatory issues. They actively follow and share information on the latest legislation updates and its drafts in the field of real estate: it enables us to prepare for changes in the legal framework in advance.’
‘They constantly and actively follow legislative innovations in the field of real estate, promptly inform not only about already adopted legal acts, but also about draft legal acts, as well as separately noting their potential impact on the real estate projects we are developing. For us, who are developing many exceptional real estate projects simultaneously, this assistance is vital and valuable.’
We are working with Dainius Stasiulis on contractual real estate issues. We appreciate Dainius’ exceptional and long-term experience in the field of real estate, client-oriented approach, and strategic thinking.’
‘In my opinion, this team differs from other due to their genuine understanding of the business. This allows to move efficiently in the negotiation process. Also, the professionalism and attention to detail allows you to sleep well at night knowing that the matter was taken care if with care.’
‘Dainius Stasiulis’ team is professional. It works for you and works towards getting the best solution for you.’
‘What makes TGS Baltic unique is their ability to address the most complex legal issues effectively as well as to advise on a wide variety of topics. We highly appreciate their client-first approach, their attention to detail as well as strategic collaboration with them.’
Moller Real Estate Baltic AS
Schage Real Estate
Baltisches Haus, UAB
Lietuvos oro uostai, VĮ
Biotechnological Pharmaceutical Center Biotechpharma, UAB
LTG Infra, AB
Akropolis Group, UAB
BaltCap Infrastructure Fund
Galio Group, UAB
Panevėžio statybos trestas, AB
Terra Prospera, UAB
Klaipeda Free Economic Zone Management Company, UAB
Lietuvos paštas, AB
DS Smith Packaging Lithuania, UAB
Amber Grid, AB
NEG Recycling, UAB
BIOK laboratorija, UAB
Vilniaus šilumos tinklai, AB
Hegelmann Transporte, UAB
Baltic Engineers, UAB
- Advised Moller Real Estate Baltic AS on the sale of Audi and Volkswagen dealership buildings in Vilnius via share deal of 100% of shares in SPV’s.
- Advised Vingio Turtas, UAB on developing Akropolis, one of the biggest shopping and entertainment centres in the Baltic region.
- Advised Galio Group, UAB on complex real estate regulative and contractual issues in various real estate development projects.
WALLESS excels in advising on real estate transactions, infrastructure developments and commercial leasing. Planning law is another area of expertise; Evaldas Klimas is a key name to note in this space. He is also well-versed in environmental law, having recently assisted the Ministry of Environment on land use regulations. Laura Ziferman is a procurement specialist and often advises on PPP construction projects. Indre Jonaityte-Grice focuses predominantly on real estate transactions, with a recent workload involving both commercial and residential asset classes. Akvile Mackay and newly-promoted senior associate Mantas Lideika are also recommended.
Other key lawyers:
Mantas Lideika; Akvile Mackay
‘I have no doubt that associates like Mantas Lideika will be one of the biggest leaders in the industry.’
‘Evaldas Klimas has great understanding of law and commercial operations.’
‘Walless is one of the top legal firms when it comes real estate transactions and development.’
‘The firm is competitively priced, ambitious and is also known for transparency and investment into their personnel development.’
‘Indre Jonaityte-Grice is a very experienced and leading transactions lawyer (among top 3 RE partners in Lithuania by number/size) and is known for hands on approach and thorough guidance of the clients through transaction process. Indre also excels at managing intra-firm collaboration to address diverse client needs She is probably the top choice for institutional RE clients in Lithuania today.
‘WALLESS real estate team is one stop team, holding all necessary competencies for real estate development and transactions. We are happy to receive all necessary support under one roof from the best experts in the market. WALLESS real estate team is unchangeable when it comes in explaining new regulations and recent judicial practice, as they invest a lot in being upfront other firms.’
‘WALLESS partner Evaldas Klimas is best known for dealing and solving the most difficult regulatory issues. He is the best when it comes to zoning and planning, land use, construction regulations. WALLESS partner Indre Jonaityte Grice is known in the market to work with major real estate investment deals and is known as excellent negotiator always striving to make a deal. Always, when we have a real estate deal we call for help only to Indre.’
BCP Logistic Property
Ignalinos atominė elektrinė
Lidl Lietuva, UAB
Lords LB Asset Management
Vilnius City Municipality Administration
REWO (subsidiary Žygimantų 12, UAB)
Ministry of Environment
Baltic Horizon Fund (BHF)
- Advised Eastnine (Swedish-listed investment company) on acquisition of a multi-tenant office building and the Danske Bank IT service centre building, both located in prime Vilnius CBD.
- Advised on implementation of newly enacted Law on municipal infrastructure development, significantly changing the rules for private development.
- Advised Tamro Baltics in a built-to-suit long term lease transaction for its new logistics center. The project will be developed in Kaunas Free Economic Zone.
FORT advises clients on various matters concerning industrial and warehousing properties, with notable expertise in transactions, leasing, construction and planning work. The practice is led by Rūta Radzevičiūtė-Meizeraitė, who has over 15 years of real estate and construction experience. She is supported by managing partner Andrius Mamontovas, a generalist lawyer who often advises on real estate transactions. Senior associate Aurelija Grigoravičiūtė-Rimeisienė is experienced in transactions and leasing matters.
‘Very professional and well organized’
‘FORT Lithuania is more like a team member than a service provider.’
‘They do care more than others (Dr. Andrius Mamontovas).’
EfTEN Capital AS
Capital Mill OÜ
UAB “RIMI LIETUVA” / UAB “HAKONLITA”
UAB “Newsec Property Management LT”
UAB “Eika Asset Management”
- Advised EfTEN on the acquisition and long-term lease of a 44,000 sq. m logistics & production site situated in the SBA Industry Innovation Valley near Klaipėda.
- Advised EfTEN on the acquisition of 3 industrial buildings situated in the developing innovation and technology hub and long-term lease with Arginta group.
- Advised Eika on a deal regarding the development of a “built-to-suit” type logistics and business centre and its lease to UAB “Tamro” in Kaunas FEZ.
GLIMSTEDT Bernotas & Partners
GLIMSTEDT Bernotas & Partners handles mandates involving a large range of asset classes, including office properties, hotels, wind farms, apartments and sports facilities. Practice head Kęstutis Jaskutėlis advises on both the acquisition and financing of properties and development projects. Another key individual is Eivydas Sadauskas, who is highly focused on the hospitality sector. Senior associate Jurgita Zakarauskienė is also recommended.
Vastint Lithuania UAB
UAB Royal SPA Hotel
UAB Misionierių namai
GE CAPITAL GLOBAL ENERGY INVESTMENTS B.V.
UAB “Resource Development Group” (RDG)
UAB „Vilniaus vystymo kompanija“
UAB “Via Sportas”
- Advised Swedish Eastnine on signing an agreement to acquire two office properties from Vastint – the UNIQ business centre in Vilnius, Lithuania, and the Zala 1 office building in Riga, Latvia.
- Advised GE Capital on investments in construction and development of almost 70MW capacity wind farm in Lithuania (with the potential of further development).
- Advised Linstow AS on the renovation and rebranding of Park Inn Hotel to Radisson Kaunas.
Motieka & Audzevicius
Motieka & Audzevicius predominantly focuses on contentious matters and regularly advises on administrative cases involving the revocation of construction permits and procurement matters. The team is also equipped to handle non-contentious issues, often involving regulatory approvals and territorial planning. Team head Jovitas Elzbergas specialises in real estate and construction disputes, with a particular interest in public law issues.
‘Motieka & Audzevicius’ real estate team is well known for their experience in advising on territorial planning, construction and real estate acquisitions matters, also has excellent negotiation skills both with private entities and with state authorities. We trust Motieka & Audzevicius with our most complex and important disputes and appreciate their strategic approach and attention to our goals.’
‘Partner Jovitas Elzbergas is the key contact in the firm regarding real estate and construction issues. He is a creative and forward-thinking legal leader with broad experience in the field of complex matters and disputes. We trust him with our most important projects and highly value his legal insights.’
‘We can definitely acknowledge that Motieka team has sufficient experience and deep understanding in construction practice.’
‘Jovitas Elzbergas stands out for his brilliant simplicity regarding complex matters.’
Vilnius City Municipality
Vilniaus planas, SĮ
Panevėžio keliai, AB
Transmedos projektai, UAB
AXIS Power, UAB
Veikmės statyba, UAB
BEGA Klaipeda stevedoring company, UAB
Rewo, UAB –
Lietuvos paštas, AB
- Advised K26 on an administrative case against the Kaunas City Municipality Administration regarding the latter‘s decision to dismiss the design proposals for a special building (hotel).
- Advised MS on installing and managing a fossil mineral rock processing plant in the industrial district of Alytus city.
- Advised the Vilnius City Municipality and Vilniaus planas in preparation of the Vilnius City Master Plan.
PRIMUS Law Firm
PRIMUS Law Firm's wide-ranging strengths in real estate and construction mandates sees it advise on major housing and mixed-use developments, waste management facilities and energy projects. Other areas of expertise include commercial leasing agreements, procurement and environmental law matters. The team is led by Ernesta Žiogienė, who specialises in commercial real estate, and Robert Juodka, who focuses on energy and infrastructure projects.
‘A very well diversified and highly professional team engaging in real estate and construction as well as infrastructure projects work. Their skills and work ethics are exceptional. You can trust them to come up with solutions when you most need them.’
‘The real estate team is also well connected with the dispute resolution team, so you get a multidisciplinary approach that is very useful. High experience in public procurement should also be noted.’
NOVOTEL /Accor Group / ORBIS SA
Vestas Central Europe
Zwewa Environment BVBA
Eta projektai, UAB
DIFF Fund I
UAB Mikor Inżyniering Sp. z o.o.
PRO KAPITAL GROUP
NEESTI ENERGIA / ENEFIT, UAB
- Advising DIFF Fund I on its investment target on the development of a co-living project in the Baltics.
- Advised RAFAKO SA in connection to implementation of the Vilnius CHP Plant construction project.
- Advised DIFF Invest, UAB on the acquisition of a real estate company in order to develop a new environmentally friendly residential and commercial premises in Klaipeda.
AAA Law’s varied work portfolio covers transactions, contractual agreements, regulatory compliance and construction matters. Managing partner Giedrė Domkutė leads the practice and has been particularly active within the hospitality sector. Contentious matters are typically handled by Jonas Sakalauskas, who has expertise in real estate, construction and environmental law.
Other key lawyers:
‘AAA Law’s real estate team has a wealth of experience in this field. We approach them with firm knowledge that we will receive all the necessary legal assistance that will meet all the client’s expectations.’
‘The AAA Law team looks at our situations very professionally and pragmatically. As far as deals are concerned, they advise not what we might want to hear, but look very rationally. The people on the real estate team have always done our job perfectly.’
‘We had to work with partner Giedre Domkute. She is a great coordinator of projects and she personally is very deep and works with our work. This is different from our experience in other bigger law offices where partners mostly delegate work. Partner Jonas Sakalauskas also helps us in the field of real estate. We work with him mostly on disputes. But his knowledge of the environment regulation helps us in other areas as well.’
‘They provide unparalleled efficiency, which translates into client’s satisfaction and next projects.’
Investment fund Baltic Green Fund
I asset management
Grand Hotel Vilnius (Kempinski Hotel)
Investment company Mūsų ateities investicijos
IAM European Student housing fund
Airport Hotel Fund
Vilniaus betono demontavimo technika
- Advised sub-funds of the Airport Hotels Fund in the establishment of new hotels close to airports of the European cities as Krakow, Riga and Vilnius.
- Advised Mūsų ateities investicijos in acquiring building for the first of its kind, high-end school accredited by Cambridge in Lithuania.
- Advised Investment fund Baltic Green Fund on the acquisition of more than 400 forest purpose land plots.
Averus specialises in real estate and construction disputes, with a recent caseload consisting of land related disputes, illegal construction works, professional negligence and contractual matters. Senior associate Lina Sime, who leads the team, specialises in civil and administrative cases in this field.
‘Averus’ team have strong analytical, research and organizational skills. They focus their attention to any detail.’
‘Averus are creative in their vision on how to manage deal and to be successful with one of offered options to settle a deal. It allows for flexibility and a wide range of possible solutions when working on a case.’
‘They are very good and fast in answering all legal questions. Always answering phone directly they are very easy to work with.’
‘One law firm that can answer all questions. They have specialists in all fields.’
Technoexport Storage a.s.
UAB Axis Industries
UAB PASSER SIDC GROUP
NORTHWAY property management
UAB DIESEL SERVICE GROUP
AB BMGS construction company
UAB Neringa communal property management
AB Klaipeda energy
Klaipeda Children Hospital
UAB LITANA IR KO
UAB Baltic Shipping Agency
Kretingale cooperative agrocompany
UAB Gargzdu property management
Community of recreational houses owners in Uikiai
Eversheds Saladžius (a member of Eversheds Sutherland)'s practice is strong across a wide array of matters, such as regeneration and infrastructure projects, leasing transactions and joint ventures. The group also has experience of advising on the acquisition, management and disposal of a variety of properties, such as commercial, residential and industrial premises. The team is led by Jonas Saladžius and Sigitas Groblys, who are supported by senior associate Aurelija Juodienė.
Other key lawyers:
‘Unique technical capability of the team. I found that staff is extremely well trained.’
‘Highly innovative (e. g. innovative value billing, strong use of technology in particular during the pandemic) and always pay great attention to us, extremely collaborative and proactive.’
- Advised on a greenfield rail transport infrastructure project for Rail Baltica with a goal to integrate the Baltic States in the European rail network.
- Advised Moffatt & Nichol on corporate commercial matters through public procurement arrangements in Lithuania.
LEADELL Balciunas ir Grajauskas
LEADELL Balciunas ir Grajauskas is particularly strong in advising on disputes concerning shipping port infrastructure and it has also been assisting with territorial planning, lease agreements, environmental regulations and land acquisitions. Practice head Gintaras Stankevičius, who is a former Minister of Justice in Lithuania, is highly skilled in advising on public law and administrative cases.
‘Highly competent, responsive, efficient, client-oriented and dedicated team.’
‘Gintaras Stankevicius has depth experience in the real estate and construction market, and provides competent advice in all our cases.’
JSC “KLAIPĖDOS JŪRŲ KROVINIŲ KOMPANIJA” (KLASCO)
JSC Centrinis Klaipėdos terminalas
JSC Klaipėdos laivų remontas
“M-1” “Radiocentras” “Retinvestus” “Savaitė” Ltd.
PK INVEST, Ltd.
Ltd. Koncernas Achemos grupė
- Represented KLASCO in a case concerning the legality of structures built in the Klapeida port area.
- Represented Radiocentras in a dispute with the National land service under the Ministry of agriculture of the Republic Lithuania on the determination of parts of a state land plot necessary for the operation of buildings.
- Advised Klaipėdos laivų remontas on a case involving the replacement of a stateland trustee with another trustee.
Magnusson’s recent workload included advice to clients on real estate and public procurement disputes, as well as sale and purchase agreements and construction contracts. Practice head Dalia Stakvilevičiūtė, who specialises in real estate and construction, has additional strengths in procurement and environmental law matters. Public procurement specialist Marius Endzinas is another key name to note.
Other key lawyers:
‘Magnusson’s team has a lot of valuable experience in addressing legal real estate matters from both client as well as institutional side, as some of their team members have worked in government institutions of the field. I think this is the key reason why they are able to predict the dispute process, map out a 360 degree view on the situation and find alternative solutions even when the main or obvious one is not available or impossible to implement. On top of that, they react quickly, swiftly offering a strategy to tackle unexpected circumstances and keep the whole process under control.’
Eikos statyba UAB
Mana ranga UAB
Bumani UAB; BUMANI INVEST UAB
Energetikos projektavimo institutas UAB
Koncernas Alga UAB
Juodoji audinė UAB
Pajūrio investicijų grupė UAB
- Advised DEPO DIY Group on the sale of its two DEPO shopping centres to Corum Origin.
- Advised Swetrak on a dispute against the Lithuanian branch of Eurovia CS, a.s. regarding quality of construction materials.
- Advised Kaefer in dispute with RAFAKO S.A. on performance of the construction contract and payment for the work performed on a new combined heat and power plant in Vilnius.
Triniti Jurex Law Firm’s real estate and construction practice comprises a mix of transactional and contentious work, with additional strengths in environmental law matters. Deivis Valiulis, who leads the team, is particularly active in advising on land acquisitions and planning law. Energy and infrastructure specialist Vytautas Kalmatavičius regularly acts for clients in disputes arising from construction developments.
Other key lawyers:
‘They do their work with passion and are always sympathetic with their clients. In-depth analytical thinking and out of the box approach really make the difference. You can easily feel that and the result speaks for itself.’
‘I personally worked with the partner of the firm Triniti Jurex – Deivis Valiulis. He has again surprised me by his analytical approach to the case. He demonstrated that he was on the very top of the latest changes in legal matters regarding Real Estate development and managed to apply that in practice. He is obviously one of the best if not the best lawyer in the sphere of real estate and development in the market by far.’
‘The real estate practice team always focuses on the main goals of our company when facing legal problems. This attitude allows them to find the best solutions and avoid taking unnecessary and costly legal actions that would not offer any real benefits.’
‘The head of the real estate team Deivis Valiulis has proved to have the knowledge concerning problematic national land lease issues and specifics of the disputes between national land users, which ensures the best representation of our company.’
‘The team is cooperative, professional, has full knowledge of the legislation and case law related to the subject they supervise.’
‘Lawyers are professional, listening and responding well to the client’s needs. As quick solutions are often needed, we greatly value the efficiency of the service providers.’
Lords LB Asset Management, UAB
Utilitas OÜ YBOD Group
Axis Tech Estonia, AS
DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH
Neste Lietuva, UAB NOrme Investicijos,
UAB Sostinės parkas, UAB
Association “Visorių slėnio gyventojų bendruomenė”
Baltika Lietuva, UAB
Vilniaus vystymo kompanija, UAB
- Advised Utilitas OÜ on th purchase of a wind farm.
- Advised the developer UAB “Sostinės parkas” on a conversion process of two high valued real estate properties and the acquisition of a shopping centre.
Territorial planning is a particular forte of AKJ Consultus, with managing partner Audrius Kairevicius advising a number of clients within this field. The team is also known to handle property transactions as well as contractual issues surrounding construction developments. The team has been notably active in advising on retail and residential developments, counting Lidl as a client.
‘I am glad to be able to entrust legal issues to this particular firm, since I know that the work will be done in a timely manner and professionally by highly qualified lawyers.
‘The lawyers of AKJ CONSULTUS are always aware of current issues in real estate area, as well as latest legislation. Therefore, I always receive appropriate, relevant and high-quality legal services.’
‘I would definitely single out Audrius Kairevicius. He is known for exclusive knowledge in territorial planning, construction and other fields in real estate law. He has an ability to quickly get to the bottom of the issue, strategize excellently and promptly offer the most suitable solutions based on the best professional practice, current legislation and customer expectations.’
‘The team is highly experienced in zoning, planning, land and development areas. Benefiting from one of the longest track records in the market, they stand out in their capacity to solve complex problems of their clients in a very smooth and professional way.’
‘The individuals such as Mr. Audrius Kairevicius stand out from the competitors by being able to quickly identify the problems and offer a very smooth process which they execute well. They are highly responsive and available.’
Lords LB Asset Management
Circle K Lietuva
CARLSBERG GROUP / ŠVYTURYS – Utenos alus
- Advised Akropolis Group on the development, design, zoning and planning matters relating to the multifunctional cultural, leisure, business and shopping centre.
- Advised GALIO GROUP on the development, design, zoning and planning matters relating to the business centre and apartment buildings.
- Advised ŠVYTURYS – UTENOS alus which is managed by CARLSBERG GROUP on the sale of former factory in Klaipėda.
ECOVIS ProventusLaw handles both contentious and non-contentious matters, including those concerning construction works, public procurement, territorial planning and land ownership. The practice is led by Kęstutis Kvainauskas, who advises on contracts, disputes and regulatory compliance. He is supported by senior associate Linas Vidžys, who specialises in real estate, construction and public procurement.
Other key lawyers:
‘It is always a pleasure to work with Ecovis. Deep knowledge, reliability, trust, loyalty, attention to detail, team management, and time management are just a few of this firm’s strengths. Ecovis has helped solve and avoid many legal issues for us. We are more than thankful to be working with this incredible team of professionals.’
‘Kęstutis Kvainauskas is great partner at Ecovis. He is a professional, confident lawyer who makes us proud to be represented by him. His ability to conquer so many issues at once and finish his work perfectly on time is enviable amongst many other professionals. He has a great understanding of current changes, always advises our company on these matters.’
Dujų Sfera, UAB
Mokesčių srautas, UAB
Via Payments, UAB
- Advised Dujų Sfera on a highway road design agreement with public procurement elements.
- Provided training to Mokesčių srautas on real estate regulation and case law topics.
- Provided legal opinion on the investment in UNESCO World Heritage listed site.
ILAW LEXTAL's practice is led by Jolanta Liukaityte-Stoniene, who is a new arrival from Ellex. She has a wide range of expertise in relation to real estate and construction, with her work covering land and territory planning, contractual agreements, financing and portfolio management. In addition, Jolanta Liukaityte-Stoniene has an interest in free economic zones and cultural heritage sites.
‘ILAW Lextal are proactive, give straight and accurate advice and are perfect professionals.’
‘They have deeply specialized team members, that gives confidence that they can do service very professionally. Jolanta (the head of the team) is really an outstanding professional. She can give a highly qualified legal advice, at the same time she corresponds business needs, leads and perfectly manages risks.’
‘ILAW LEXTAL is always putting the effort into getting into clients’ shoes and it provides a solution considering all the circumstances. Their wide practice enables to do this. Jolanta Liukaityte-Stoniene was the one who assisted us with real estate related consultations and we’re very happy with the level of her experience and attitude to the case.’
‘I started to work with ILAW LEXTAL not long ago, but I am surprised with their professionalism. They are collaborative and act quickly. It seems that their real estate and construction team members effectively cover different topics and cooperate well with each other.’
‘Jolanta Liukaityte-Stoniene leads the practice. She is perfect. She is able to explain complicated matters for each of our team member in understandable language.’
‘The team is really approachable and proactive. We are always informed what the status of our matters is and they always strictly keep to the budget.’
Allied Investment Group
- Advises DS-1, UAB on various real estate and construction matters.
- Advised Allied Investment Group on an investment in a residential real estate development project in Lithuania.
- Advised an IT company on negotiating office premises lease agreements in various cities in Lithuania.
SPC Legal has been assisting with the development of industrial, retail and commercial properties, and has also been in more niche areas such as ‘built-to-suit’ developments and free economic zones. Team head Povilas Karlonas advises on real estate transactions, construction contracts, lease agreements and territorial planning.
‘The team is professional and helpful. They perform more than original expectations.’
‘The members of the practice groups are active, give practical advice, and are well aware of the market situation.’
‘Attorney at law Partner Povilas Karlonas is very experienced, attentive, gives always specific and practical advice, and represents us well in the negotiations.’
‘Very competent in this segment, covers all details on given issue with most beneficial conclusion, prepares a memo of issue analysis and gets rapidly involved.’
‘Wide competence in RE segment, availability and prompt response, saves time in solution making by explaining all risk aspects on given issue.’
Švaros broliai UAB
Kenova Asset Management
Orion Asset Management
Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide UAB
Akropolis Group UAB
Laisves 75 UAB
Kaunas Free Economic Zone Management Company
Caverion Lietuva UAB
- Advised the Association of Free Economic Zones on drafting and commenting new Law on Fundamentals of Free Economic Zones.
- Avised Caverion Lietuva on construction and contractual legal matters regarding development of new production plants and facilities for Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics.
- Advised Vinted in concluding lease agreement regarding their new ~9,500 m² area office premises.