Siegler Bird & Bird Ügyvédi Iroda's Budapest office maintains a strong track record of involvement in the most standout M&A transactions across the region. Managing partner David Dederick‘s specialism in private equity transactions is complemented by Pál Szabó‘s significant experience of various domestic and cross-border commercial and corporate transactions. Konrád Siegler is highlighted for public company M&A, privatisations and financial institutions M&A. Associate Dária Szabó is also recommended.
Commercial, corporate and M&A in Hungary
David Dederick; Pál Szabó
Other key lawyers:
Konrád Siegler; Dária Szabó
Magyar Telekom Plc.
OTP Bank Plc.
- Represented Magyar Telekom Plc with respect to the planned sale of T-Systems Hungary Zrt. and its subsidiaries to 4iG Plc., a public company.
- Advised OTP Bank Plc. in connection with the contemplated acquisition of 100% of the issued and outstanding share capital in Abanka d.d, a Slovenian commercial bank ultimately owned by the Republic of Slovenia, in an auction process.
- Assisting the MVM Group, a state-owned energy group and one of the largest corporates in Hungary, in connection with the acquisition of two energy companies in Romania; SC CYEB srl and Aqua Energia SA.
Andrékó Kinstellar maintains its top-tier position owing to its robust corporate practice and M&A activity in the banking and finance, energy, TMT, life sciences and real estate sectors. The practice demonstrates strong capabilities in complex corporate restructurings, as well as domestic and cross-border mergers. Practice head Anthony O’Connor has 15 years of experience in private equity and energy and banking sector M&A across Hungary and the CEE region. He is supported by Gábor Gelencsér, who is highlighted for his ‘outstanding understanding of banking M&A’, and is active across the entire spectrum of private and public M&A, together with corporate partner Ákos Nagy. Managing associate Ágnes Zsófia Szabó is recommended for private equity and venture capital investments in the technology industry.
Other key lawyers:
Gábor Gelencsér; Ákos Nagy; Ágnes Zsófia Szabó
‘We appreciated the quality of the work, both on the due diligence review, but even more on the SPA negotiations. Mastery of legal minutiae with a deft, practical approach.’
‘Besides the precise work and high quality standards, the team also delivers proactive and flexible solutions, tailored to the client’s needs.’
‘Gábor Gelencsér has outstanding understanding of banking M&A and delivered valuable insights and solutions.’
Värde Partners / Dedica
Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank)
Hungarian National Asset Management Company (MNV)
China CEE Equity
- Advising OTP Bank Plc. on the sale of its subsidiary of OTP Banka Slovensko, a.s. (a 99.38% subsidiary of OTP Bank Plc.) to KBC (buyer).
- Advising SK Innovation, the third largest company in South Korea, the operator of the largest oil refinery in the country, in connection with its second land acquisition in Hungary, as part of the largest greenfield investment ever made in the country, by way of the acquisition of real estate and subsequent construction of the company’s largest European battery factory unit in Iváncsa, which will be the biggest greenfield investment of Hungary.
- Advised Värde Partners/Dedica on the pre-sale reorganisation of the Hungarian business elements, on the sales process and on the restructuring of financing through the demerger and restructuring of New York Palace Kft.’s real estate assets into a newly established company owned also by Ingrid Hotels S.P.A.
CMS‘ cross-practice team distinguishes itself in the most high-profile M&A cross-border and domestic transactions seen in the market. Its highlights included advising Vivacom on the sale of Vivacom Bulgaria, the leading telecoms and media operator in Bulgaria to United Group, a leading independent telecoms and media provider across South Eastern Europe, and supporting Modine Europe GmbH on the Hungarian aspects of the pre-sale restructuring of the Modine group, and the demerger of its automotive business into a new company, MDA Hungary Kft. Practice head Anikó Kircsi ‘is able to give practical, well-elaborated advice‘ on all areas of M&A and private equity. As a UK, US (NY) and Hungarian qualified partner, Eva Talmacsi takes the lead on cross-border mandates, supported by senior counsels Szilvia Kabács and Zoltán Poronyi. Another senior counsel of note is Péter Tóth.
Anikó Kircsi; Éva Talmácsi
Other key lawyers:
Szilvia Kabács; Péter Tóth; Zoltán Poronyi
‘CMS Hungary has good knowledge and extensive professional experience in commercial, corporate and M&A matters. They understand legal and business correlations, they are able to provide complex advices. They are flexible and they always focus on solutions that can satisfy the clients’ needs.’
‘CMS Hungary has always provided us extremely high-level services. They respond to our requests in a timely manner and their professional and commercial minded solutions to issues greatly help us reach our business goals. They put a great emphasis on phrasing the legal content in an understandable style.’
‘Aniko Kirsci is our primary client liaison with CMS Hungary. She brings a good understanding of business drivers, along with a deft hand at negotiations. I was particularly impressed that she was able to adopt her negotiation style depending on the tactics used by the other side. ‘
‘Anikó Kircsi – she has good knowledge and professional experience in corporate and M&A matters, she is able to give practical, well-elaborated advice and she always help clients to understand the legal aspects of transactions.’
‘Zoltán Poronyi – he is a highly qualified senior associate with immense theoretical and practical knowledge and experience.’
‘A key expert on the M&A playing field is Szilvia Kabács, an English and Hungarian qualified senior counsel. We have been working with Szilvia for many years now on various cross-border acquisitions in the CEE region. She is a knowledgeable, business minded M&A specialist. She is great to work with, one feels comfortable because she drives the process from start to finish and speaks our language. Szilvia has an excellent attitude, superb people skills and dedication. ‘
‘We have been working with the partner, Eva Talmácsi for many years now on various cross-border acquisitions in the CEE region, as well. She is also a knowledgeable, business minded M&A specialist. She has an excellent attitude, superb people skills and dedication.’
Rega-Metall (producer of Vistra products)
Liberty Global (UPC)
Erste Investments / Erste Bank Hungary
CEE Equity Partners
Enlight Renewable Energy
- Advised Budapest Metropolitan University on sale of BKF Fenntartó Kft. in a competitive tender process by its sole owner Central European Education Holding Zrt., ultimately owned by CEE Equity Partners. BKF Fenntartó Kft. is holding an operating right of the University. The purchaser is a Hungarian private equity fund.
- Advising E.ON in connection with the merger control proceedings before the European Commission, E.ON entered into certain commitments vis-à-vis the European Commission.
- Advised Enlight Renewable Energy in relation to the acquisition of an SPV holding PV project portfolio which includes a 20 MW project, located in the west part of Hungary. Work included a due diligence report covering corporate and tax review of the SPV and legal works in relation to the acquisition documentation, FDI and energy office licensing of the acquisition.
Dentons regularly acts as the main transaction counsel on many of the most significant M&A/private equity deals in Hungary and throughout the SEE region, particularly within its key focus areas of technology, energy, media, financial services, healthcare and pharmaceuticals. The Budapest office is also distinguished for its English and New York law capabilities, with ‘absolutely fantastic leader‘ Rob Irving, Annamária Csenterics and associate Kamran Pirani all being experienced in cross-border M&A and private equity investments. Irving co-heads the practice with Anita Horváth, who is a go-to adviser on domestic M&A, joint ventures and general corporate matters in the energy sector. Senior associate János Csáki and associate Réka Szalóky are also recommended.
Anita Horváth; Rob Irving
Other key lawyers:
Annamária Csenterics; Kamran Pirani; János Csáki; Réka Szalóky
‘The team was very experienced and responsive. All the related risks were explained clearly to allow the client making an informed decision.’
‘We worked with Anita Horváth and János Csáki, who both provided very good support during the transaction. Ms. Hovrath has a strong commercial point of view.’
‘Rob Irving – absolutely fantastic leader, knowledgeable, smart, confident and holding our backs.’
‘They are very friendly and open minded for the international clients who are not familiar with Hungarian law or law system! Work hard to make sure everything can be done before the dead line!’
Arx Equity Partners
Ascendis Health Limited
Optima Investments Limited
SPI International BV
Triodos Investment Management BV
QUARTZ Investment Fund Management PLC
- Advised Central Europe Alfa Asset Management Ltd., and its sole investor Optima Investments Limited, an asset manager owned by the foundation established by the National Bank of Hungary, on the acquisition of Budapest Metropolitan University (METU) from CEE Equity Partners for a cash consideration of $50 million.
- Advised Ascendis Health Limited, a South African publicity listed health and care brands company, on the auction sale of Scitec Nutrition, the Hungary-based global sports nutrition company, to Dutch company Atlas Invest, a sports nutrition business company which is part of the Biotech USA group of companies.
- Advised Slovakia-based Sli.do, a technology company that provides a best-in-class audience interaction platform, on its sale to Silicon Valley tech giant Cisco Systems.
The Budapest office of DLA Piper benefits from the firm’s global footprint and ties with teams across the CEE and European offices in handling a wide range of pan-European M&A mandates. Highlights included the firm acting for Finland-based Teknikum Yhtiöt Oy on its acquisition of a 49.5%% stake (in addition to an existing 50.5% stake) in T-PLASZTIK Kft. It also advised Tresorit on its sale to Post CH Kommunikation through an auction process. Gábor Molnár spearheads the sizeable team, which includes managing partner András Posztl, Gábor Hollós and counsel Péter Szajlai.
Other key lawyers:
András Posztl; Gábor Hollós; Péter Szajlai; Gábor Spitz; Blanka Börzsönyi; Bíborka Jójárt; Eszter Fodor
‘Gábor Molnár is an extremely experienced and calm negotiator.’
Csillag Csemege Kft.
TMH Hungary Invest Zrt.
Teknikum Yhtiöt Oy
Polhem Infra KB
- Advising the owners of Budapest Bank, MKB Bank and Takarékbank as central transactional legal advisor on the merger of the three banking group.
- Supported Airbus Helicopters on a number of workstreams, such as transactional and corporate law structuring, state aid, regulatory matters, property acquisition and development.
- Advised Stillfront Group, a global group of gaming studios, on its acquisition of Nanobit for over $100m. Nanobit is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games based in Zagreb, Croatia, which focuses on narrative role playing games (RPG).
Hegymegi-Barakonyi and Partner Baker & McKenzie Attorneys-at-Law
Hegymegi-Barakonyi and Partner Baker & McKenzie Attorneys-at-Law houses a ‘professional team with up-to-date legal knowledge and international network and experience‘, which is well known for its involvement in cross-border M&A in the energy, technology, financial services and life sciences sectors. Akos Fehérváry recently advised MVM, a state-owned national energy company, on the acquisition of Enexio Hungary Zrt. which owns two Chinese subsidiaries; this deal marks the Hungarian company’s first entry to the Chinese market. The ‘extremely professional, very thorough and knowledgeable‘ Ines Radmilovic focuses on M&A in the technology, life sciences and manufacturing industries. Senior associates Daniel Orosz and Ferenc Dávid also play central roles in the team. Senior counsel Pál Takács is another key individual.
Ákos Fehérváry; Ines Radmilovic
Other key lawyers:
Dániel Orosz; Ferenc Dávid
‘I really like that Baker & McKenzie Hungary has experts from many fields and they work together as real team. Me, as client do not need to turn to many contact points, since my main contact comes back with answers on everything. They are very professional, experienced and flexible team with outstanding English knowledge at every level.’
‘Professional team with up-to-date legal knowledge and international network and experience.’
‘Ines Radmilovic is always extremely professional, very thorough, knowledgeable, well prepared, up-to-date with latest piece of information on given topics. I also like that she is very experienced and she stands for her opinion with very well grounded reasons.’
‘Ines Radmilovic is very approachable and professional and works well with us and our mutual clients.’
‘The team are very practical and commercial. They are easy to deal with and are focussed on finding solutions for clients.’
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH)
Hungarian Energy Company (MVM)
Swiss Post (Die Schweizerische Post AG)
Saber Interactive, Inc
- Advising MOL regarding its strategic acquisition of OMV’s 92.25% stake in OMV Slovenija, holding OMV’s petrol station network in Slovenia. The €301 million transaction includes 120 service stations across Slovenia under 3 brands.
- Advised Takeda on the merger of the Vascular Plazma group of companies, in which eight companies merged into a ninth, which survived the merger. A merger involving so many companies is unprecedented from a Hungarian corporate law perspective.
- Advised EPH on the sale of Budapesti Erőmű Zrt. (BERT), the Budapest power plant, to Veolia. This was one of the largest transactions in recent years in the Hungarian energy market.
Lakatos, Köves and Partners has a strong track record undertaking corporate and M&A work in the energy, financial services, telecoms and FMCG sectors. In addition, it is notably active in areas such as healthcare and automotive, among others. The firm often acts for foreign entities and private equity houses on the acquisition and disposal of assets in Hungary, as well as corporate restructurings of existing branches in Hungary. Richard Lock, Iván Sólyom and Ádám Máttyus are the co-heads of the practice. Counsel Pál Rahóty regularly acts on behalf of insurance and financial services clients. Viktória Szilágyi bolstered the practice's offering in the real estate, renewable energy and healthcare arenas, following her arrival in late 2020 from Nagy és Trócsányi Ügyvédi Iroda.
Richard Lock; Ádám Máttyus; Iván Sólyom
Other key lawyers:
Pál Rahóty; Viktória Szilágyi
‘Lakatos, Köves & Partners – the firm has been responsive, professional and proactive.’
‘A wonderful firm, with great professionals. They are innovative with solutions for clients.’
‘Richard Lock’s experience and expertise is second to none. Pal Rahoty is knowledgeable and great with clients.’
Mid Europa Partners
LGI Denmark Aps (BHJ Group)
Innobyte and its subsidiary Innoware Kft.
Green Power Investment s.r.o.
Skylake Investment Fund
CAD Studio s.r.o.,
- Advised Mid Europe Partners as shareholder and the company, Waberers in relation to MEP’s exit from the company. The deal was complicated by the listed status of Waberers and the regulated status of its insurance subsidiary.
- Advised STX, a Dutch environmental commodities trader on the acquisition of Hungarian company, Vertis Environmental from its founding shareholders.
- Advised Korean private equity fund, Skylake in relation to its acquisition Hungarian assets of Doosan Solus. The transaction reflects the increasing focus by Korean investors in Hungary, in particular in relation to automotive technology.
Oppenheim Ugyvedi Iroda has a traditional focus on corporate and M&A mandates connected with the energy, manufacturing, financial services, insurance, media and IT sectors. It also acts for domestic private equity and venture capital investors targeting investments in the tech sector. The department is led by József Bulcsú Fenyvesi, who advises on high-value M&A, carve-outs and restructurings of Hungarian subsidiaries of multinational corporates. Mihály Barcza, Attila Terényi and counsel Gábor Kordoványi are other key practitioners in the group, which acts for clients such as Allianz, OTP Bank and Lufthansa.
József Bulcsú Fenyvesi
Other key lawyers:
Mihály Barcza; Attila Terényi; Gábor Kordovány
‘The practice has a unique combination of the service level of a large international firm and the low price of local providers.’
‘Key qualities of the team are responsiveness, client focus, quality of advice and good understanding of business issues. Price-quality ratio is also good, considering the level of the service.’
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
Portfolion Venture Capital
Budapest Electricity Works
- In cooperation with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, the firm advised global construction materials manufacturer Etex on the disposal of its roofing business to Terreal.
- Advising MOL and Pannon University on the establishment of a joint venture in respect of the establishment and operation of a Science Park in the Hungarian city of Nagykanizsa.
- Advising Portfolion Venture Capital on its co-investment with Creandum in SEON, a fraud prevention company.
Allen & Overy
As part of an international network, Allen & Overy‘s Budapest office excels in cross-border M&A. Lead partner Balázs Sahin-Tóth acts for banks and corporate entities, as well as managers of private equity and venture capital firms. Associate Zsuzsanna Gordos is also recommended for general corporate matters. Zoltán Lengyel retired in May 2021.
Other key lawyers:
‘Their excellent knowledge of Hungarian corporate and commercial law combined with great availability was much appreciated.’
‘Allen & Overy always delivers first class service both in terms of the content of the advise they provide and the way it is provided (including always meeting deadlines).’
Goodman European Partnership and Goodman Group
- Advising Goodman European Partnership and Goodman Group on the sale of their Central and Eastern Europe Logistics portfolio.
- Advising Aegon N.V., a Dutch company listed at Euronext Amsterdam and NYSE, on the sale of its insurance, pension and asset management business in Hungary, Poland, Romania and Turkey to Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versicherung Gruppe.
- Advising a Qatar-based company on the sale of its equity and debt interests in a joint venture with a Hungarian construction group and certain other Hungarian partners to develop a significant real estate project in Budapest along the Danube River.
Forgó, Damjanovic & Partners Law Firm's practice is jointly led by Gábor Damjanovic and Zoltán Forgó, who are both ‘seasoned lawyers with excellent legal and communication skills‘. Its varied work portfolio covers M&A, sales, joint ventures and restructurings, among other mandates. In addition to generating instructions on a standalone basis, the firm also receives referrals from international firms in relation to the Hungarian aspects of cross-jurisdictional transactions. In 2020, highlights included Damjanovic and Zsófia Füzi assisting Scholz Recycling Group with the planned acquisition of a Hungarian recycling company.
Zoltán Forgó; Gábor Damjanovic
Other key lawyers:
‘Gábor Damjanovic is always a pleasure to work with. The work he has done so far confirms the high quality of services and acumen at Forgó, Damjanovic & Partners. They have always delivered up to, and exceeding our client’s expectations, and we would recommend them anytime.’
‘Both Gábor Damjanovic and Zoltán Forgó are seasoned lawyers with excellent legal and communication skills. It is easy to work with them, we speak the same language (professionally, not Hungarian) and we never had to look for anyone else in Hungary.’
Pacific Drilling S.A.
Pamplona Capital Management
Big Bus Tours
- Continued to represent Obton in acquiring a large solar park portfolio for over €50m. Assisting the client with the intended acquisition of a large number of solar parks scattered around the country and totalling app. 70MW.
- Assisting Fortenova/Agrokor Group with the €615m sale of its the frozen food business in a number of different jurisdictions, including Hungary.
- Advising Holding Soprema, on a cross border transaction aimed at acquiring two companies, one on them incorporated in Hungary.
Partos & Noblet in co-operation with Hogan Lovells International LLP
Partos & Noblet in co-operation with Hogan Lovells International LLP climbs the ranks by virtue of its diverse commercial practice, cross-border capabilities in the CEE region and its involvement in high-value M&A and private equity. Highlights include advising BioTech USA on its acquisition of Scitec, and its representation of FSCP, a private equity firm specialised in fintech investments, in acquisition of a preferred stock in Barion, a market leader e-money issuer. Sándor Békési has a strong real estate related M&A practice, acting for international investors, such as Korean JR AMC and local players, such as Hungarian developer, WING. He is also increasingly instructed by Canadian investors on assistance setting up structures with Hungarian holding entities. Christopher Noblet is also noted for cross-border M&A and in-bound investments.
László Partos; Christopher Noblet; Sándor Békési
‘Great professional knowledge, fast and accurate assistance’
‘Sándor Békési is recommended for his huge professional knowledge’
Laurentian Bank of Canada
Integral Venture Partners
- Advising Diligent Corporation on their business setting up in Hungary, including corporate, leasing and employment advice.
- Advised JR AMC on their debut investment in Central Eastern Europe, being the acquisition of the Nordic Light Trio building from Skanska and also on other potential investments in Hungary.
- Advising IBM on their global restructuring project, with key transactions in Hungary.
Schoenherr Hetényi Ügyvédi Iroda has a strong pedigree for handling M&A and general corporate advice for clients in the energy, telecoms, automotive, media and life sciences industries. Managing partner Kinga Hetenyi, who is ‘very accurate and leaves no stone unturned’, is particularly sought after for assistance with high-value acquisitions, corporate carve-outs and restructuring mandates. Clients include names such as BMW, Doosan, OMV and Visa. Márton Gervai and associate Anita Vértes are the other key figures in the ‘very cooperative team’.
Other key lawyers:
Márton Gervai; Anita Vértes
‘Great collaboration and communication with clients. Precise handling of cases.’
‘Schoenherr Hetényi Attorneys at Law has a very cooperative team. The colleagues are experts in several areas.’
‘Kinga Hetényi is very accurate and leaves no stone unturned to achieve the goals set by her clients.’
‘Kinga Hetenyi – very precise and attention to details, great communication and follow-up.’
Robert Bosch GmbH
Volta Energy Solutions Hungary Kft
Volta Energy Solutions Europe Kft
- Advised a large automotive sector investor on the acquisition of a shareholding in a Hungarian competitor in the engineering business and the parallel sale of the groups Serbian business to the Serbian subsidiary of this competitor.
- Advised a provider of cloud-based tax compliance solutions on the contemplated acquisition of a Hungarian start-up company delivering online VAT compliance solutions that cater for all business types from online retailers to those with complex tax departments.
- Advised OMV on the sale of its 92.25% shareholding in OMV Slovenija to Hungarian MOL Group.
Szecskay Attorneys at Law is an 'independent Hungarian law firm with vast international experience and connections'. It garners praise from clients for its ‘proactive approach and consistent delivery of high quality advice‘. Clients are drawn from a diverse range of sectors, with names such as Auchan, L’Oréal, Richter Gedeon and Accor-Pannonia Hotels on its roster. ‘Outstanding M&A lawyer‘ and practice head Orsolya Görgényi regularly acts for foreign corporates on their cross-border acquisitions; in one notable mandate, she is advising the owners of Supercharge on the sale of a majority stake in the company to Siili Solutions Oyj. Sándor Németh, and ‘talented up-and-coming lawyers‘ Adrienn Tar and Bence Molnár, are the names to note for M&A, reorganisations and private equity transactions.
Orsolya Görgényi; Sándor Németh
Other key lawyers:
Adrienn Tar; Bence Molnár
‘High quality M&A services in Hungary covering large and mid sized deals. Specialist lawyers are used for many areas increasing service quality.’
‘They are an independent Hungarian law firm with vast international experience and connections. They have real market experience and their legal solutions prove a very good understanding of business. You will hardly meet a team that is so responsive, aligned and puts their whole hearts in it to make a deal perfect.’
‘Szecskay Attorneys at Law has a very experienced commercial, corporate and M&A team, able to cover all legal aspects. They are very well coordinated, their advice is proactive and solution oriented and the quality across the team is consistent and high.’
‘Orsolya Görgényi: highly experienced M&A lawyer, perfectly understands and interpret transaction issues to client and perfectly understands market practices and standards. Good negotiator. Adrienn Tar is another very skilled lawyer in her team.’
‘Orsolya Görgényi is an outstanding M&A lawyer. She has a very profound legal background and a lot of negotiation experience in English. She reopened doors during negotiations that seemed to be shut by proposing new clauses and good compromises. She gained a high level of respect on the other side and has a very convincing impetus. ‘
‘Adrienn Tar and Bence Molnár are both very talented young lawyers with good commercial understanding.’
iData (Project Ferenc)
Supercharge (Project Neumann)
United Informatics / Gilder Investment
Johann Mader GmbH, Mader Logistic Kft
- Advised Spanish renewable energy and gas supplier Audax Renovables SA on the acquisition of a Hungarian power retailer, EKER from its direct owner, the local subsidiary of E.ON SE.
- Advised United Informatics / Gilder Investment on cross-border merger of the Dutch holding company into a Hungarian company within the group.
- Assisting the E.ON Group in connection with the sale of their 100% stake in the North-East Hungarian electricity distributor TITÁSZ to the OPUS Group.
VJT & Partners’ practice, which is jointly led by János Tamás Varga and András Lovretity, has a strong position in the Hungarian M&A market. It has a growing corporate client base and is regularly involved in multijurisdictional deals and restructurings. Varga acts for international private equity and venture capital firms on their investments into and divestments from Hungarian companies. Lovretity has 'a very pragmatic approach and is excellent in managing foreign advisers in cross-border deals'. Counsels Zoltán Csernus and Emőke Buzogány are also central figures in the highly regarded group.
János Tamás Varga; András Lovretity
Other key lawyers:
Zoltán Csernus; Emőke Buzogány
‘Good set of experienced, senior professionals who have past experience with international law firms, but one can have access to their direct involvement in this company. No frills, but efficient, client-oriented, dedicated work.’
‘The law firm is an ideal partner for medium-sized, multinational companies that expect fast and efficient service. They are experts in Hungarian company law but also have an international legal perspective and a network of contacts.’
‘János is an excellent project manager, is exceptional in supporting business strategic decisions and also preserved his legal knowledge. András is the leader in most of the transactions, has a very pragmatic approach and is excellent in managing foreign advisers in cross-border deals. He is very easy to work with. Emőke is excellent in corporate housekeeping and in handling smaller deals.’
‘János Tamás Varga – a lawyer who is ready to spend the time to understand before starting an iteration of legal drafting. Efficient and very diligent person, taking responsibility for the work. András Lovretity – very experienced in M&A transactions, committed to be clear. Zoltan Csenus – very experienced in employment law, fair but tough who can deliver his advice even in the court room.’
‘Zoltán Csernus – Zoltán is precise and quick beyond measure when it comes to creating corporate governance structures and implementing the corporate changes. Emőke Buzogány – She is efficient and easy to work with.’
Wolf Theiss Faludi Erős Ügyvédi Iroda‘s excellent reputation for corporate and commercial work sees it undertake mandates connected with the automotive, energy, private equity, financial services and FMCG sectors. In addition to handling cross-border M&A, it advises foreign clients on the establishment of Hungarian subsidiaries and on their day-to-day management. János Tóth regularly advises private equity clients, and maintains a busy workload in joint venture projects and corporate restructuring. Ákos Erós‘ practice focuses on M&A, MBOs and other corporate matters.
Other key lawyers:
‘Precision and professionalism. Good research of each subject individually.’
Apollo Global Management LLC
Vienna Insurance Group (VIG)
Optimum Solar Kft.
Elanco Animal Health Inc.
- Advising Vienna Insurance Group (VIG) on all legal and regulatory aspects of its €830m proposed acquisition of Aegon’s insurance business in Hungary, Poland, Romania and Turkey. As a result of the transaction VIG would take over Aegon’s non-life and life insurance companies as well as pension funds, asset management and service companies in these countries.
- Advising Netrisk, the market leading online insurance broker company in Hungary in respect of the restructuring and corporate consolidation of its operating entities in Hungary, extending to all corporate, tax and insurance regulatory law aspects.
- Advising Royal DSM, a global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living listed on Euronext Amsterdam, on the acquisition of ERBER Group, a company specializing animal nutrition and health businesses.
CERHA HEMPEL Dezső & Partners has a growing corporate client base, with new instructions from major players in the IT, telecoms, manufacturing, renewable energy and private equity industries. Andrea Presser has 25 years of experience in cross-border and domestic M&A, and she also undertakes a significant amount of restructuring work. Zita Albert has ‘great experience in M&A transactions of all sizes and complexity‘ and she co-heads the team with Presser. András Kauten, who made counsel in 2021, is also recommended.
Andrea Presser; Zita Albert
Other key lawyers:
‘Very proactive and easy to deal with. Kept us informed throughout. Lots of energy and drive and a real pleasure to work with generally.’
‘Widespread experience in M&A and knowledge of best practices. Experienced in deal specific drafting requirements.’
‘Zita Albert has great experience in M&A transactions of all sizes and complexity. She has a pragmatic approach and a business acumen that makes her support in transactions extraordinarily efficient. Zita manages her team very well and they provide together efficient support with high proficiency.’
‘Zita Albert – very professional, engaging and generally on top of the whole process. We felt in safe hands. Work always prepared to a good standard and on time.’
Telenor Magyarország Zrt. (member of PPF Group)
Cisco Systems, Inc
discoverIE Europe Holding BV
JRD / Prima Energy s.r.o.
- Continued to advise Telenor Zrt, the second biggest mobile operator in Hungary, on the separation of its entire business in the course of which a new technology infrastructure company has been established, which is the first telecommunication infrastructure company in Hungary. The transaction consisted of a demerger, a complex asset deal and the liquidation of the current service provider company of the Telenor Group in Hungary and in other jurisdictions.
- Advised Cisco Systems, Inc., one of the world’s leading technology companies, on the acquisition of the majority of the assets of the Hungarian company, Banzai Cloud Zrt., a developer of application networking tools concerning service mesh deployment and workload infrastructure management.
- Advised discoverIE Group plc, which is a word leading company producing innovative components for electronics applications listed on the the London Stock Exchange, in relation the acquisition, from three German private individuals, of 100% of the shares in Hungarian Limitor Hungária Kft, active in the same business sector. The client simultaneously acquired from the same sellers the German Limitor GmbH.
The ‘extremely impressive, very bright and solution-focused‘ Péter Göndöcz is the lead partner at Deloitte Legal Göndöcz and Partners Law Firm, which is incorporated as part of a wider unit that handles tax, regulatory compliance and general corporate work. The practice advises on all stages of M&A deals, and is increasingly active in private equity transactions across the SEE region, as a result of new instructions from Portfolion Kockázati Tőkealap-kezelő Zrt and Integral Venture Partners.
‘The team approach projects with professionalism and dedication. Deloitte Legal offers a personal approach and flexibility when it comes to team allocation, scope of granted services and competitive fees.’
‘Péter Göndöcz and his team team really has great interdisciplinary skills. They are great value for money, and you can feel that you are in the best hands during the entire of the transaction. The team is extremely knowledgeable with no problem is too big to be solved. They are also extremely efficient and are able to deliver to tight deadlines.’
‘Péter Göndöcz is extremely impressive, very bright and solution-focused. The team is exceptionally responsive, experienced, commercially pragmatic, and a pleasure to work with.’
‘Flexible, always available, practical. I know they open minded and can think out-of-box. I found them to be more innovative and commercially-savvy than other firms.’
‘Péter is a very sharp guy, commercially-sensitive with exceptional strategic thinking. A born deal-maker.’
‘Péter Göndöcz understands our needs as clients and delivers solutions that match the business reality. Péter put together a highly responsive and effective team, which is always available and delivers on time and within budget. We never had a misunderstanding regarding budget.’
CHP Energia Zrt.
LDC-Tranzit Holding Zrt.
EEPI1 Portco A SARL
Szilágyi Family Holding LTD
Nanushka International Zrt. and Rheia Group Ltd.
Hallmann Holding International Investment GmbH
- Advised Veolia on the acquisition of a majority stake in Budapesti Erőmű Zrt., the biggest Hungarian district heating supplier and power plant; and also a majority stake in the property management company of Budapesti Erőmű Zrt.
- Advised Integral Venture Partners (IVP) with respect to its equity investment into CodeCool Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság, a market leading tech-education company in Hungary, operating with five offices across Hungary, Poland, and Romania.
- Advised LDC-Tranzit Holding Zrt. on the acquisition of a 100% business stake in Marnevall Zrt.
Jalsovszky‘s corporate department is distinguished for its its combination of ‘experienced senior professionals’ with experts in taxation, private equity and venture capital. The practice is particularly active in the technology and manufacturing sectors, and often acts for foreign investors and international private equity houses on the acquisition of Hungarian entities. Practice head Ágnes Bejó is ‘a standout performer’ and works predominantly on domestic mergers, and also on commercial acquisitions of Hungarian assets by foreign investors. Pál Jalsovszky chairs the firm.
Pál Jalsovszky; Ágnes Bejó
‘The Jalsovszky team very reactive to client needs and market changes. They collaborate well to ensure that their client always gets the best piece of advice.’
‘The team is composed of experienced senior professionals, with many years of practice with international law firms. Their practical approach benefits from this wealth of experience without the formality that makes larger firms difficult to work with in smaller and niche transactions.’
‘Agnes Bejo, is a standout performer always going the extra mile and always with a smile on her face. This creates a positive working relationship helping over come problems as they arise.’
‘Pál Jalsovszky – Unique combination of business, tax and legal education. Understands complex business needs and aims to find the best structure accordingly with a problem-solving attitude. ‘
‘Pál Jalsovszky: strong focus on client needs (understand and addresses what is primarily important to client). Very strong relationship network to private business owners and other usual transaction stakeholders. ‘
‘Ágnes Bejo: an experienced transaction professional with precise and timely reactions on any need.’
‘Practical, commercially-minded, thorough and precise.’
Széchenyi Capital Funds
Portfolion Capital Funds
Danubius Hotels Group
Luma Automative Group
- Assisting LUMA Automation S.A. with the acquisition of a 100% shareholding in IronTech Zrt.
- Acted for Banzai Cloud Zrt on the exit sale by the sellers (including Portfolion and Euroventures venture capital funds) of the client’s software portfolio and business operation as a going concern to Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Advising a private individual on sale of his shareholding in KTT to Axel Johnson, a privately owned Swedish industrial group.
Kapolyi Law Firm
Kapolyi Law Firm has a longstanding history acting for Hungarian and international SMEs and large enterprises, credit institutions, investment firms and investment funds. Its work spans private and public M&A, takeovers and corporate restructurings, among other matters. József Kapolyi chairs the firm, while ‘highly reputable M&A lawyer‘ Gábor Horváth takes the lead on all large acquisitions, investments, divestments and restructuring mandates.
Other key lawyers:
‘Gábor Horváth senior attorney-at-law as head of the corporate and M&A practice group, who is a versatile and highly reputable attorney in M&A transactions.’
‘We value strategic approach of Dr József Kapolyi, managing partner of Kapolyi Law Firm and Dr Gábor Horváth, head of the corporate and M&A team. They both are outstanding attorneys, very responsive and thorough who provide us reliable legal and business oriented counsel in wide variety of matters. They have broad experience in commercial and corporate related issues.’
‘The team is highly experienced, committed and possesses on exceptional work ethic. Their main goal is to best serve their client and best represent the client’s business interest. They are dynamic and experienced lawyers who find common ground both with their clients and the partners on the other side of the table. Negotiations of the transactions go smoothly, due to the very practical and effective approach of the legal team.’
‘Gábor Horváth is highly experienced and accomplishes his tasks in a diligent, effective and excellent manner keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Communication and cooperation with him goes very easily for our upmost satisfaction.’
Takarék Invest Befektetési és Ingatlankezelő Zrt.
MTB Magyar Takarékszövetkezeti Bank Zrt.
MPBSZZrt. (Hungarian Post Investment Services Co. Ltd.)
CyBERG Corp. Nyrt.
AKKO Invest Nyrt.
DeltaGroup Holding Zrt.
ENEFI Vagyonkezelő Nyrt.
- Advised GVC George’s Venture Capital Zrt. on the acquisition of three agricultural companies from their Italian private individual sellers. The transaction also involved the assumption of the target companies’ debt to the sellers.
- Advised Hungast Holding Zrt. on the acquisition of a convenience food manufacturer company, together with an affiliate of the latter holding a real property and other assets. The transaction involved negotiations with the financing banks on the restructuring of the debts of the target companies.
- Provided legal advice AutoWallis Nyrt. on the acquisition a group company, as part of the internal restructuring of the group, from the drafting of the transaction documents to the closing of the transaction.
KPMG Legal Tóásó Law Firm
Bálint Tóásó is the main contact at KPMG Legal Tóásó Law Firm for acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures, often working in tandem with other departments, and receiving referrals from its network across the CEE region. Tóásó has a good background in real estate M&A and regulatory compliance.
EXIM Exportösztönző Magántőkealap
KOMETA 99 Zrt.
MFB Invest Zrt.
Mondi Bags Hungária Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
LIEBHERR International Austria
Glastronic Hungary Kft
Bunzl Magyarország Kft
Nagy és Trócsányi Ügyvédi Iroda houses ‘experts’ in various facets of commercial and corporate law. Its workload includes M&A, foreign direct investments, reorganisations and corporate governance matters. The team is led by Ildikó Varga, who has many years of experience structuring foreign direct investments and cross-border transactions.
‘They are very competent in the corporate legal tasks not only in the Hungarian legislation but the international law as well. They deploy experts in many fields of legal knowledge including atypical corporate and commercial questions. They are always available and approachable for any legal tasks.’
N.I.E.R. Stanz- und Umformtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Advised and represented the DDB Budapest in a transaction in which DHE REGIONAL LIMITED sold 100% of its stake in DDB Budapest Kft. to Hannes Wirnsberger, managing director of DDB Budapest Kft.
- Advised N.I.E.R. Stanz- und Umformtechnik GmbH & Co in its acquisition of 99% of its stake in WGS Holding GmbH, and the remaining 1% of stake sold to Alexandra Vollmann-Müller, a private investor.
Noerr‘s Budapest office is integrated into the CEE-wide M&A and private equity practice. The firm provides end-to-end corporate advice on regional M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and reorganizations. It acts for clients from a diverse range of sectors, with a sizeable German-speaking contingent. Ákos Bajorfi is a leading figure in Hungary’s private equity market; he is supported by Ákos Mátés-Lányi, a specialist in multijurisdictional M&A and Eszter Sieber-Fazakas, who leads the commercial side of the practice.
Ákos Bajorfi; Ákos Mátés-Lányi; Eszter Sieber-Fazakas
‘Good knowledge of Hungarian and German laws help us to adapt our group legal requirement to the Hungarian subsidiary.’
‘Ákos Mátés-Lányi. Highly professional, with a deep understanding of business and fully devoted to the clients’ needs.’
‘Ákos Bajorfi – Head of Corporate/Private Equity Hungary – is the team-leader in our transaction. He stands out from other competitors with his experiences and practical knowledges. His extensive experiences helped us even in business negotiations.’
‘What I really like in Eszter’s support that she always wants to understand my needs and based on that she provides her best support. If additional effort needed, she always available to support me and my company the best way she can.’
Autonet / Inter Cars
FINEXT STARTUP Venture Capital Fund
Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Hungary Kft.
CIG Pannónia Insurance Co.
- Advised Doktor24 Group on a series of transactions, including raising private equity capital and acquiring two healthcare businesses.
- Advised MOL on acquisition of the Hungarian company of Marche (Swiss global catering company) operating nine motorway restaurants.
- Advised ICON Plc. on the acquisition of PRA Health Sciences being a highly complex and high value global transaction.
Szabó Kelemen & Partners Andersen Attorneys is notably active in agri-business and real estate-driven M&A. László András Kelemen receives frequent referrals from foreign firms and is a reputable Hungarian counsel on matters concerning the establishment and operation of Hungarian companies and business centres, as well as acting for local vendors and purchasers on acquisitions. Tamás Szabó is also noted for his strong M&A practice, and is the lead partner for takeovers and restructurings.
Tamás Szabó; László András Kelemen
‘They can have solution for all cases. Can provide help in all legal areas. They are in partnership with a tax advisory firm, so they can provide complex services where both legal and tax aspects should be considered.’
CTP Group companies
bnt | attorneys-at-law
bnt | attorneys-at-law is well-placed to serve clients with a German background, with it fielding three German-speaking lawyers. It leverages strong ties with German and Austrian law firms to play a key role on multijurisdictional M&A. Jan Burmeister often works on transactions in the life sciences, automotive and construction industries. Richárd Bódis is the other key member of the team.
Other key lawyers:
‘BTN is a very competent law firm, especially in the Eastern European area, so that transnational legal problems can be solved. Due to the multilingualism of the lawyers, there are no language problems.’
‘Mr. Jan Burmeister is a very competent, solution-oriented, reliable and committed lawyer.’
‘bnt is the go-to firm for western companies in CEE legal matters. Unparalleled expertise in local law and business practices. Great language skills (local, English and German).’
‘Jan Burmeister, German-qualified lawyer with excellent knowledge of the legal and business situation in Hungary and CEE. Great communicator and team leader. Very organized and efficient.’
Novum Hotel Group
- Advised Hitachi Capital on the acquisition of Eurofleet Zrt, a fleet management business.
- Advised VTG AG, a major German rail industry company, on the acquisition a rail logistics business based in Slovakia with subsidiaries in Hungary and Czech Republic.
- Advised Alois Dallmayr, one of Europe’s largest coffee companies, on the acquisition of Hungarian franchise partners and other businesses in CEE.
CLV Partners - Csabai & Partners Law Firm
CLV Partners – Csabai & Partners Law Firm's team is recognised for its industry expertise in the life sciences and food and beverages arenas, as well as its strengths drafting various commercial contacts and advising on general corporate and governance issues. Marianna Csabai chairs the team. Antónia Zsigmond is highlighted for her ‘outstanding legal expertise in the commercial, corporate and M&A field‘. Also recommended is Éva András, whose practice spans contracting, day-to-day commercial support and regulatory compliance.
Antónia Zsigmond; Éva András
‘CLV Partners has excellent commercial, corporate and M&A law-related expertise, their resources and dedicated team being the core strengths. Their corporate team is highly responsive at any time and can deal with complex matters efficiently and in a timely manner. They are strongly client-focused. As a client, I always feel valued and in the right hands.’
‘I would highly recommend Antónia Zsigmond as a highly experienced and excellent lawyer with outstanding legal expertise in the commercial, corporate and M&A field. Her communication is remarkably clear and to the point. Furthermore, she is exceptionally dedicated and available for her clients at any time.’
Sugo Food Ltd
Association of Innovative Pharmaceutical Manufacturers-Hungary
Dineras Hungary Ltd
Dimoco Europe GMBH
Cielo Talent Management Ltd
Willis Towers Wattson LLC
- Advised Sugo Food on applying for and obtaining a direct state subsidy from the Hungarian Government, classified as complex aid to working capital investments amounting up to almost two billion Hungarian Forints.
- Advised and represented a leading Biotech company in €70m sales contract negotiations with the national healthcare fund.
- Advised a Hungarian affiliate of global pharmaceutical group in setting up a new foundation for developing conditions for personalised, evidence-based healthcare and supporting scientific and educational activities related to personalized medicine, medical, digital and health economic research and analysis.
Gárdos Mosonyi Tomori Law Office has carved out a niche advising clients in the banking, capital markets and insurance fields on various corporate matters and M&A transactions. Richard Mosonyi‘s active clients include Aegon, Tesco Bank and Kinizsi Bank. Dániel Szabó focuses on inbound investment work.
Dániel Szabó; Richard Mosonyi
‘Oldest Hungarian law firm specialized in finance and securities regulation. International law firm quality work, reasonable pricing in comparison with international law firms.’
‘Partners have strong academic background but are heavily involved in everyday practice as well. Accurate work, timeliness and responsiveness. Associates are thoroughly selected, well-controlled and diligent.’
‘They are truly professional in delivering quality legal advice in due time. The billing is timely and never generates disputes.’
HOLD Alapkezelő Zrt.
K&H Alapkezelő Zrt.
Lead Ventures Plc.
PROFIL Pénzügyi Szolgáltatások LLC
HNT Clinic and Medical Services Ltd.
Infinite Fund Management Zrt.
Grantis Hungary Zrt.
MS Energy Solutions Kft.
- Advised LEAD VETNURES on purchasing a share in i-Cell Ltd.
KCG Partners Law Firm ‘have a solid reputation in the Hungarian market‘ and is recommended for its ‘responsive, effective and proactive approach to problem-solving‘ in respect of private M&A, joint ventures and corporate restructuring. The practice is also skilled in complex corporate governance, compliance and regulatory issues, and is increasingly sought after for its advise on in-bound direct investments and acquisition of Hungarian assets in the energy, finance and insurance, TMT, agricultural and tourism areas. Co-heads Eszter Kamocsay-Berta and Gabriella Gálik ‘deliver exceptional legal services‘.
Eszter Kamocsay-Berta; Gabriella Gálik
‘Based on my experience, KCG Partners is one of the best prepared and proactive law firm I have ever worked with and definitely the best value for money. Their professional knowledge, ideas and approach toward solving issues have always impressed me and that is why I have chosen them as a business partner. They are very responsive, effective and proactive when solving even quite complex issues. Their negotiation skill is also admirable. They are growing constantly on a very competitive market and they have a solid reputation in the Hungarian market.’
‘Compared to other firms, KCG Partners’ team is hugely dedicated. They are committed to understand the business objectives of our firm and to support completion from the legal side. They are very responsive, accurate in their work and I have always the impression to be treated as a high priority client.’
‘I have worked in various projects with Eszter Kamocsay-Berta and Gabriella Galik. They represent very well this strong spirit of collaboration and I think this set them aside from other lawyers I have worked with.’
‘Very pleased with the work and expertise of Eszter Kamocsay-Berta and Gabriella Galik. They and their teams deliver an excellent work.’
‘Eszter Kamocsay-Berta and Gabriella Gálik deliver exceptional legal services. Having an in-depth knowledge of the industries elevates them over their competitors. Their business acumen is exceptional.’
Association of the French Government Scholars
- Continue to advise LEGO A/S concerning the Hungarian Manufacturing Unit and the Hungarian Sales Unit of the LEGO Group on company law, compliance, commercial and restructuring matters.
- Pro bono advice to Association of the French Government Scholars on corporate and contractual matters such as the organisation of its annual meetings, the registration of corporate changes, and preparing sponsoring agreements, among others.
- Advised Edelmann GmbH in relation to corporate restructuring matters.
Réti, Várszegi and Partners PwC Legal specialises in cross-border and domestic acquisitions and termination of companies, corporate reorganisation and restructuring projects. Sectors of expertise include energy, transportation, telecoms and pharmaceuticals/life sciences. Zoltán Várszegi is the lead M&A partner, and is also instructed by foreign clients on the establishment of the Hungarian subsidiaries in relation to their day-to-day operations. Dóra Horváth and Dániel Kelemen are recommended for restructuring mandates.
Zoltán Várszegi; Dóra Horváth; Dániel Kelemen
‘Professional team in the field of M&A transactions.’
‘The team is absolutely brilliant, they are very cooperative. I’ve worked with many other law firms but they cant even be compared to Réti,Várszegi and Partners. They were very innovative and quickly adapting to the challenges of COVID and online cooperation.’
‘Reti, Varszegi and Partners have a excellent understanding of Hungarian corporate law. They identify, describe and proactively inform of any corporate law issues. Their team is connected with PWC tax and legal which is of great benefit to our business.’
Hungarian Tennis Association
International Judo Federation
Multi Hungary Management Kft.
Sumas Kft. (Graymont group)
AFC Magyarország Likviditás Menedzsment Kft.
Lallemand Magyarország Likviditás Menedzsment Kft.
Bouxalanon Kereskedelmi, Szolgáltató és Likviditás Menedzsment Kft.
Bancorp Hungary Kft.
Columbus McKinnon Hungary Finance Kft.
Flovestor Passage Kft.
Belron Hungary Kft.
MGMT Group Kft.
Biotech USA Kft.
China Oceanwide Holdings Limited
Sándor Szegedi Szent-Ivány Komáromi Eversheds Sutherland largely works with corporates in in the food and retail sector, automotive, and manufacturing in connection with a broad range of M&A and other corporate law projects, such as setting up operations, subsidiaries or joint ventures in Hungary, and restructuring. Agnes Szent-Ivány and Ildikó Szegedi are the main partners. Active clients include Editio Musica, Avis Budget Group, BlackRock, and Toyota.
Ágnes Szent-Ivány; Ildikó Szegedi
Charles River Laboratories
Low & Bonar
MKKE (Hungarian Booksellers and Bookpublishers Association)
- Advised Reconomy on the acquisition of 3 Hungarian subsidiaries as part of a multi-jurisdictional logistics and environmental compliance business’ acquisiton.
- Advised Inflexion on the acquisition of the Bright Box business from Zurich Insurance Group.
- Advise DNV with the concentration of their Hungarian operation to achieve the most efficient operating structure for the Group.
Vámosi-Nagy Ernst & Young Law Office
Vámosi-Nagy Ernst & Young Law Office comprises of a ‘highly educated team with good problem solving capabilities and a pragmatic approach‘. ‘Unflappable, approachable and on the ball‘ Iván Sefer‘s practice focuses on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions in the financial services and the food and beverages sectors. The practice also handles taxation-driven corporate restructuring work.
‘Highly educated team, calm under pressure, able to react quickly. Good problem solving capabilities, pragmatic approach.’
‘Strong communication skills, warm and approachable individuals. Ivan Sefer is one of the best lawyers we have worked with, unflappable and on the ball.’
Tomahawk Holding Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság (a company managed by GB&Partners)
Vanguards Fashion Group Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság (a company managed by GB&Partners)
Axel Johnson International AB
WAE CEE Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
BKK Budapesti Közlekedési Központ Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság
“TRANSMODULS” Tervező- és Gyártó Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (now Eclipse Automation Hungary Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság)
GRÁNIT Bank Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság
Eden Springs España S.A.U.
- Provided full transactional legal support to Tomahawk Holding in the multi-jurisdictional acquisition of, and investment into Dipocket Limited (a company registered in the United Kingdom which is a significant player in the market of payment solutions) from providing investment structuring legal advice and in the licensing process of the Financial Conduct Authority until the completion of the transaction and the registration procedures by the Companies House.
- Advised Vanguards Fashion Group in the acquisition of, and investment into Sunnei S.r.l (a company registered in Italy and active in the fashion industry).
- Advised Axel Johnson International on the purchase of the quotas in KTT Kubinszky Tömítéstechnika Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság.