Timo Airisto leads the corporate practice at Asianajotoimisto White & Case Oy, which focuses on large cross-border deals and transactions. Key areas of work, in addition to M&A, include demergers, leveraged buy-outs, joint ventures and equity investments. Acting for both buyers and sellers, the team assists clients including large corporates, investment funds and asset managers. Janko Lindros is recognised for advising venture capital investors and technology and media companies. Senior associate Eerika Halme is also active in the space.
Commercial, corporate and M&A in Finland
Other key lawyers:
Janko Lindros; Eerika Halme
‘A very agile team that is able to make difficult, multi-country, consolidation plays with several simultaneous transactions happen without inconvenience for the customer.’
‘Fast and solution-oriented advice.’
‘We were very happy with the work lead by Janko Lindros. Pleasure to work with, good availability, pragmatic and commercially-focused approach to finding solutions and driving things forward.’
‘Results-oriented approach with a strong understanding of the client’s business. Always willing to “go the extra mile” for the client. Their strong global network makes them a very effective partner for us as we commonly work on cross-border investment transactions.’
‘Janko Lindros brings a very pragmatic and results-oriented approach. Listens to the client to understand the needs and proposes effective solutions – Has become a very close partner to us and we feel that he’s an integral part of our team at this point.’
‘Eerika Halme drives transactions forward efficiently to successful outcomes for the client – she is great with clients. Approachable, listens to the client and leverages the White & Case network efficiently to create efficient legal solutions.’
Accent Equity Partners
Starwood Capital Group
Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Limited
- Advised Metso Corporation on the combination of Metso Minerals and Outotec under the name Metso Outotec, with the remainder of Metso, Metso Flow Control, becoming an independent separately listed company under the name Neles.
- Assisted Nordic Capital Fund IX with the €190m acquisition of iLOQ, a leading provider of self-powered digital locking systems headquartered in Oulu, Finland.
- Advised Starwood Capital Group, a leading global private investment firm, on the acquisition and related financing of Probus Holding Group from a consortium of Finnish vendors.
Corporate and commercial law and M&A are key specialisms for transaction-focused firm Avance Attorneys Ltd. The team acts for investors, businesses and private equity houses, and has particularly strong offerings in the gaming, real estate and energy sectors. Ilkka Perheentupa, Ulf-Henrik Kull, Carl-Henrik Wallin and Mathias Lindqvist jointly head up the practice, which includes Anders Floman, who is noted for his experience in the infrastructure and technology industries.
Ilkka Perheentupa; Ulf-Henrik Kull; Carl-Henrik Wallin; Mathias Lindqvist
Other key lawyers:
‘Highly competent, world-class team with a high work ethic.’
‘Always on top of things, always precise and accurate and always available, they have been a pleasure to work with.’
CVC Capital Partners
Alma Media Oyj
Adelis Equity Partners AB
Mimir Invest AB
Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA)
Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board
Altor Equity Partners
- Advised Swedish listed company Alfa Laval AB on its voluntary recommended public cash tender offer for all issued and outstanding shares in Neles Corporation.
- Advised Seriously Digital Entertainment and its shareholders on the sale of the company to Playtika, an Israel-based game developer.
- Advised Mehiläinen Yhtiöt Oy on a cash tender offer for all shares in Pihlajalinna Plc.
Borenius has a strong cross-border M&A and private equity focus, with particular sector strengths in the healthcare and IT industries. The team is a key name for both Chinese companies entering Finland and Finnish companies entering China, and also acts for Finnish clients on mid-size corporate and financing transactions in the US. Other key areas of work include joint ventures, strategic mergers, general corporate matters, internal restructurings, demergers and recapitalisations. Johannes Piha, who is noted for his private equity practice, jointly leads the team with Johan Roman.
Johannes Piha; Johan Roman
‘The whole approach of the team was very analytical and commercial and the execution has been very effective and efficient. They never lost sight of the overall picture.’
‘Johannes Piha: available and responsive, analytical, commercial, efficient and effective – and an outstanding client lawyer!’
‘One of the key strengths is the ability to act as a business-minded adviser and not just legal experts. Borenius truly works to find solutions that work for the customer on a broader level than just an individual case.’
‘Johan Roman – helpful, responsive, good to work with.’
‘Johannes Piha has been an excellent contributor for years and is perceived more as a trusted adviser than a legal counsel.’
Vitruvian Partners LLP
EAB Group Plc
Nouryon Chemicals International B.V.
- Advised Neste on the divestment of its fuel retail business in Russia to PJSC Tatneft.
- Advised Harvia Plc, a sauna and spa company, on the acquisition of the German EOS Group, a technology leader for professional and premium sauna and spa products.
- Advised Nouryon Chemicals International B.V., a Carlyle Group investee company, on its acquisition of CP Kelco Oy and certain assets of CP Kelco ApS and J.M. Huber Corporation, which formed the carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) business of J.M. Huber Corporation.
Wilhelm Eklund and Jan Ollila jointly lead the practice at Dittmar & Indrenius, which handles a broad range of complex, high-value transactions in the corporate and private equity spheres. Leveraging its close relationships with international networks, the team is highly recommended for cross-border transactions as both lead and local counsel. Managing partner Anders Carlberg has a strong track record in transactions with capital markets aspects. Key sectors for the group include the energy, infrastructure, healthcare, retail and technology industries.
Jan Ollila; Wilhelm Eklund
Other key lawyers:
Capman and Capman Infra
Providence Equity Partners
- Advised Telenor on the acquisition of a controlling stake, and subsequently on a public tender offer for all shares in DNA, one of the three largest telecoms operators in Finland in a transaction valued at €3.1bn.
- Advised the Belgian Aedifica on its public tender offer for Hoivatilat in a complex tender offer process.
- Advised Norvestor on two of the largest private equity transactions on the Finnish market in 2020, acquiring the two leading property maintenance services companies in Finland.
Sten Olsson heads up the practice at Hannes Snellman, which handles a range of high-value and cross-border transactions including public takeovers, which is a key area of expertise for Johan Aalto. Mikko Heinonen has extensive experience advising on corporate governance issues and mandates in the technology sector, while senior associate Annika Schaumann has noteworthy expertise in venture capital transactions.
Other key lawyers:
Johan Aalto; Mikko Heinonen; Annika Schaumann
‘The team is very competent, available and practical with their advice.’
‘Sten Olsson reads the situation very well and is a strong negotiator.’
‘Annika Schaumann is a very analytic M&A lawyer. She has a really strong VC background which makes her a unique talent in this field.’
‘In my view HS has simply the best M&A lawyers in Finland. Their business acumen is excellent and they read situations well and have very good negotiation skills.’
Blueprint Genetics Oy
eCraft Oy Ab
Fazer Group / Oy Karl Fazer Ab
OP Financial Group
Sentica Partners Oy
Vaaka Partners Oy
UPM Group / UPM-Kymmene Corporation
- Advised Smartly.io and its owners on the sale of a majority stake in Smartly.io Solutions Oy to Providence Equity Partners.
- Advised Sanoma Group on its acquisition of Alma Media’s regional news media business in Finland.
- Advised eCraft and its owners on the combination of Fellowmind, eCraft and Orango.
The corporate practice at Krogerus handles high-profile transactions for a range of private equity houses and investment funds, and has a strong offering for domestic investors. The team has particular strength in the healthcare, energy, construction, IT, leisure and food sectors. Sami Martola leads the practice alongside Mika Ståhlberg, who has extensive experience in the finance sector. Marcus Möller is noted for his track record in advising private equity and real estate investors, and senior associate Taru Kovanen is also a key name to note.
Mika Ståhlberg; Sami Martola
Other key lawyers:
Marcus Möller; Taru Kovanen
‘People make the difference. Sami Martola, partner, truly leaves a feeling that he cares about your matters and works to solve them as if they were his own.’
‘Strong involvement and presence and support.’
State of Finland
One Equity Partners
Providence Equity Partners
- Advised Compass Group on its €475m acquisition of Fazer Food Services.
- Advised Peab on its acquisition of YIT’s Nordic paving and mineral aggregates business.
- Acted for VR Group, the Finnish state-owned railway company, on the sale of its subsidiary VR Track to Norwegian NRC Group ASA.
Roschier has particularly strong expertise in complex industrial and private equity transactions, corporate governance and risk management mandates, and industrial restructurings. The practice is also recommended for public and private M&A, where Antti Ihamuotila and Jouni Salmi are the key contacts respectively. Jon Unnérus heads up the private equity team, and Manne Airaksinen leads the corporate advisory group, which also deals with high-level boardroom and liability issues. The practice acts for a broad range of large listed companies, private equity firms, banks and lending institutions, and technology and telecoms companies.
Jouni Salmi; Jon Unnérus; Antti Ihamuotila; Manne Airaksinen
‘Innovative thinking and capable of challenging current practices and models related to the traditional judicial concepts. High level of professionalism and attitude in everything they do.’
‘Jon Unnérus brings a pragmatic and straight-forward approach with unique experience.’
IK Investment Partners
Nets Holding A/S
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
Boels Topholding B.V.
- Advised Neles Corporation on Alfa Laval AB’s recommended public cash tender offer for all the shares in Neles Corporation, a Finnish company listed on the official list of Nasdaq Helsinki.
- Advised Tieto Corporation (listed in Helsinki and Stockholm) on its statutory cross-border merger with Norwegian EVRY ASA.
- Advised Boels Topholding B.V on its public cash tender offer for all shares in Cramo Plc, a leading European equipment rental services company.
Castrén & Snellman advises on a broad range of M&A transactions, regularly with cross-border aspects. The practice is particularly strong in the domestic energy industry, with other specialisms in the technology, healthcare, insurance and financial sectors. In addition, the group assists with corporate advisory and governance issues. Jan Örndahl, Jarno Tanhuanpää, Carola Lindholm and Pauliina Tenhunen jointly head up the team, which includes up-and-coming partner Benjamin Bade, who adds private equity expertise to the group.
Jan Örndahl; Jarno Tanhuanpää; Carola Lindholm; Pauliina Tenhunen
Other key lawyers:
‘Carola Lindholm is an outstanding M&A lawyer, experienced and knowledgeable, always to the point, effective and highly trusted. She also has a personality that makes her great to work with.’
‘Strong M&A practice with a good understanding of local market practice in Finland. Comfortable working environment in team. They are to the point and professional. They also have a strong team in competition law that is great if expertise around competition is needed.’
‘Jan Örndahl is professional, unpretentious, and comfortable to work with. He has strong M&A capabilities and a solid understanding of market practice and trends. He is to the point, and strong at identifying and communicating what really is important.’
‘With Castrén & Snellman one is the best of hands. We get top quality experience, availability and effectiveness with a personal touch. They possess that little extra making them the obvious firm to go to.’
OP Financial Group
Nordea Bank Abp
Neste Engineering Solutions
Finnish Industry Investment Ltd
Mutares SE & Co. KGaA
Wolt Enterprises Oy
Danske Bank A/S, Finland Branch
- Advised the shareholders of iLOQ Oy on the sale of iLOQ’s shares to funds managed by Nordic Capital.
- Advised Fortum on all legal aspects of the divestment of its district heating business in Joensuu, including the related demerger and legal separation project.
- Advised Danske Bank A/S Finland Branch, Nordea Bank Abp and OP Financial Group on the sale of the shares of Automatia Pankkiautomaatit Oy to cash handling company Loomis AB.
HPP Attorneys counts public and cross-border M&A as a particular area of strength for the practice, with additional experience in energy and infrastructure transactions. The group also advises private equity clients on deals, fund formations and administration issues. With a growing number of Japanese and Korean clients, the team is recognised for handling technology deals for inbound investors. Antti Säiläkivi advises domestic and international private equity houses and has significant expertise in corporate governance issues; he jointly leads the practice with Andrew Cotton, who regularly works with foreign investors.
Antti Säiläkivi; Andrew Cotton
Other key lawyers:
Markku Mäkinen; Björn Nykvist
OGCI Climate Investments
Terrafame Group Limited
Aquila Capital GmbH
PHP Holding Ltd
City of Helsinki
Muji Europe Holdings Limited
Taaleri Energia Oy
Element Power group
- Advised PHP Holding Oy on the sale of its shares in DNA Plc to Telenor Group.
- Advised a consortium of Korean investors on the acquisition of a part of the Taaleri Group’s Finnish wind farm investment portfolio.
- Advised Silmäasema Plc on a public tender offer launched by Coronaria Ltd for all of its shares.
The commercial, corporate and M&A practice at Bird & Bird LLP focuses on private and cross-border transactions, with experience in joint ventures and private equity matters. Key sector strengths lie in the technology, communications and transport industries. Team head Maria Carlsson has extensive expertise in strategic contracting issues and acts for clients in the automotive and infrastructure industries.
‘Very good attention to our case and internal coordination to perform the tasks.’
‘The individuals work with great attention and motivation to deliver excellent quality to customers.’
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Prime Minister’s Office
National Instruments Corporation
ANS Finland Oy
Seafarer’s Pension Fund
Ministry of Transport and Communications
Eezy Oyj (previously VMP Group)
- Advised the Finnish Ministry of Transport and Communications on forming two joint ventures with a total of 26 Finnish municipalities relating to the development of two new high-speed railway connection corridors between Helsinki and Turku and Helsinki and Tampere.
- Advised Mitsubishi Electric Corporation on its strategic cross-border investment into EKE-Electronics Ltd, whereby Mitsubishi Electric Corporation acquired a 34% stake in EKE-Electronics from EKE-Finance Oy.
- Advised Fortum on the sale to Infracapital of a majority shareholding in Fortum Recharge AS, Fortum’s charging point operator business in the Nordics.
DLA Piper focuses on mid-market M&A and private equity transactions, with particular strength in the chemicals, pharmaceuticals and retail sectors. The practice has a varied roster of clients including multinational businesses and private equity houses, and the firm's global and pan-Nordic network ideally positions the team to advise on cross-border deals. Practice head Ilkka Liljeroos has extensive experience in corporate advisory work in addition to transactional knowledge.
Other key lawyers:
Matti Ylä-Mononen; Salla Tuominen
‘We have found the team in Finland to be extremely responsive and supportive, with a higher degree of partner level engagement than typical. More broadly, the wider DLA network means that we have found we can readily secure advice across a wide range of jurisdictions; in our experience with a consistently high standard of technical expertise and service. This has been particularly valuable to us given the degree of cross-border work we undertake.’
‘Ilkka Liljeroos is an experienced but still hands-on partner and has been able to build a team with strong resources around him. DLA Piper Finland team is fun to work with and they stretch whenever it is needed.’
‘Ilkka Liljeroos is phenomenal, both commercially minded and with a great legal mindset. Fantastic “getting to yes” approach.’
‘Matti Ylä-Mononen – good discussions, practical approach, states his opinion if different than mine resulting in progress and better results.’
Enersense International Oyj
Raksystems Group / MB Funds
AAC Capital and a private equity fund managed by AAC Capital
Jeven Global Oy
- Advised Læringsverkstedet on the acquisition of the Finnish preschool operator Pilke päiväkodit from Korona Invest.
- Advised Enersense International Oyj on its acquisition of all shares in Empower Plc, a smart society company.
- Advised Point Group and its shareholders on the sale of the company to Arkance SAS, a subsidiary of GROUPE MONNOYEUR.
Dottir Attorneys Ltd. has a notably strong offering in technology transactions and financing mandates; the team also has significant expertise assisting start-up target companies and venture capital investors and handling day-to-day corporate advisory work. Team leader Juha Nurminen has key corporate governance experience and a track record in acting on either side of transactions.
Other key lawyers:
‘Juha Nurminen has a very good understanding of the VC sector in Finland and the market practice in investment rounds. He is also able to respond quickly and work on different types of cases from smaller and shorter to larger and longer processes.’
‘Kyösti Siltala, business-minded legal expert.’
Finnish Industry Investment Ltd
Mainframe Industries Ltd
Neuro Event Labs Oy
Digital Fabric Oy (Zadaa)
Black Woodpecker Software Oy (Ticker)
Huhtala Logistics Oy
Micro Aided Design Oy
CapMan Growth Equity Ltd
JB Nordic Ventures Oy(NordicNinja)
Teosto (Säveltäjäin Tekijänoikeustoimisto Teosto ry)
Maki Ventures Ltd
- Advised Playtika on its acquisition of Seriously Digital Entertainment.
- Advised Huhtala Logistics on the acquisition of a temperature-controlled food transport business in Seinäjoki along with the property from Posti.
- Advised Ficolo on its acquisition of Protacon’s data centre business.
The team at Eversheds Asianajotoimisto Oy / Eversheds Attorneys Ltd (a member of Eversheds Sutherland) demonstrates 'strong execution and a can-do attitude', with in-depth experience of handling mid-market corporate transactions. Olli Iirola, Vesa Turkki, Harri Tolppanen and Mika Taberman jointly lead the practice, which is particularly active in the transportation, healthcare and IT industries, acting on both sides of transactions as well as providing regulatory and corporate governance advice. The team frequently advises on complex cross-border projects through its access to the firm's global network.
Olli Iirola; Vesa Turkki; Harri Tolppanen; Mika Taberman
Other key lawyers:
Johan Wesander; Mika Oksanen
‘The team was able to handle complex cross-border transactions with excellent team coordination in a solution-oriented way.’
‘Strong execution and a can-do attitude. In addition, while doing brilliant relentless work, they also have a great sense of humour.’
‘Mika Oksanen and Johan Wesander both give their full attention to the project at hand. Deep industry knowledge.’
Koja Group Ltd.
Revenio Group Corporation
Aquila European Renewables Income Fund
Otava Publishing Company Ltd
Kaiku Health Oy
Oy Basso Media Ltd
Cygnet Holding Ltd
Specsavers Nordic Region Limited
Bang & Bonsomer Group Oy
Digitalist Group Oyj
GBT Finland Oy (subsidiary of Amex Group)
Robert´s Coffee (Skinnvest Oy)
Amcor Flexibles Oy
Mutares SE & Co KGaA
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
Elcoline Group Oy
- Advised the shareholders of Kaiku Health Oy on a transaction where all shares of Kaiku Health Oy were acquired by Elekta AB, a company listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
- Advised Glennmont Clean Energy Fund Europe III on acquiring Ilmatar Piiparinmäki Oy from Ilmatar Energy Ltd, marking the fund’s first investment in the Nordic market.
- Acted as legal adviser to Ilkka-Yhtymä Oyj on its acquisition of a majority ownership (67%) of the shares of Liana Technologies Oy.
Magnusson has a particularly strong reputation for advising clients in the retail, technology, real estate and energy sectors, and excels in cross-border transactions assisting both foreign and Finnish clients. Heikki Wide, who has extensive experience in the trade and oil industries, jointly leads the practice with managing partner Tomi Merenheimo and sports law expert Ville Salonen.
Heikki Wide; Tomi Merenheimo; Ville Salonen
‘The practice knows our industry very well.’
‘Strong knowledge of our business. Ability to challenge our plans and propose better solutions. Fast response time.’
‘Energy, commitment, diverse experience, ability to challenge and create new ideas.’
‘Wide range of experience from different business sectors.’
‘Magnusson is led by a solid management team with good understanding of the customer’s business requirements. A customer-focused view is very different from traditional law firms.’
‘Tomi Merenheimo actively participates in the important cases, thus adding his vast expertise to the issues. In addition, he is commercially driven, which gives an additional advantage.’
‘Extremely structured approach and professional target-orientated way of working.’
Shenzhen Kexin Communication Technologies Co. Ltd
Teknos Group Oy
STR Tecoil Oy
ADCURAM Group AG
Helkama Group Oy
Von Elk Company LTD
Magnus Minerals Oy
Primex Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Wealth Options Trustees Ltd
- Advised Shenzhen Kexin Communication Technologies Co. Ltd on the process of acquiring the telecoms business of Efore Plc.
- Advised Vitrulan Composites Oy on its acquisition of the glass fibre reinforcement business of Ahlstrom-Munksjö OYJ.
- Advised Oy Pharmareal Ab, Algol Oy and the other shareholders of CrisolteQ Oy on the sale of the company to Fortum Waste Solutions Oy.
Waselius & Wist is particularly recognised for acting as local counsel on large multi-jurisdictional deals; the team also handles domestic transactions including mergers, joint ventures, buy-outs and private equity investments. Christoffer Waselius has extensive experience in advising energy and chemicals companies on corporate law issues; he jointly heads up the practice with technology expert Fredrik Lassenius.
Christoffer Waselius; Fredrik Lassenius
‘W&W combines the breadth of competencies of a large firm with the entrepreneurial flair and access to people of a smaller firm.’
‘Fredrik Lassenius stands out in his ability to be solely responsible for the oversight and coordination across several, highly complex transaction documents that included sale and purchase, several service agreements, sale and leaseback agreements, among others. He is highly skilled in concisely presenting complex issues and pragmatic in finding solutions.’
Nederman Holding AB
Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc.
Cerberus Capital Management
- Advised Loomis AB on its acquisition of Automatia Pankkiautomaatit Oy from Danske Bank, Nordea and OP Financial Group including the negotiation of long-term frame service agreements with the sellers.
- Advised Nederman Holding AB on its acquisition of Gasmet Technologies Oy.
- Advised TKH Group NV on its acquisition of Focalspec Oy, an innovative optical metrology company based in Oulu (Finland).
Lexia Attorneys Ltd handles M&A transactions and provides businesses with day-to-day corporate advice; the team is particularly active in the construction and technology sectors. Mikko Räsänen, Samuli Koskela and Saara Ryhtä jointly head up the practice, which is notably recognised for its experience on the sell-side of deals.
Mikko Räsänen; Samuli Koskela; Saara Ryhtä
‘I see that the key strength of Lexia team is that they have had the same team handling the matters of the company from start-up work through to venture financing rounds all the way to M&A.’
‘They are fast!’
Hintsa Performance Oy
Round2 Capital GmbH
Future Retail Oy
Presto Brandsäkerhet AB
- Advised Presto Brandsäkerhet AB on the acquisition of Sammutinhuolto Tiisjärvi Ltd.
- Advised Bonusway Oy on its business acquisition of Dutch Shopkorting.nl and Swedish Cashbackshopping.se.
- Advised Mekalasi Oy on all legal matters related to its acquisition of Pamtech Oy.
Mäkitalo Attorneys Ltd is a key name for clients in the energy and infrastructure industries, and has niche expertise in the safety and security sector. The team primarily provides corporate advice, and has notably advised the Finnish Ministry of Finance. Ville Vyyryläinen and Jani Rantanen lead the team.
Ville Vyyryläinen; Jani Rantanen
‘The in-depth knowledge and readiness to act on any new unforeseen situations fast makes it stand out.’
‘Hands-on, pragmatic approach.’
‘I have trusted Mäkitalo and Jani Rantanen to be my adviser in a M&A deal on more than one occasion. I have liked their focus on identifying and solving problems in SPA and personal level agreements quickly and efficiently. Jani has a good grip on what is material and can communicate his views to the other side in a way that is easy for the other party to understand.’
Ministry of Finance
SF Power Company
L2 Paloturvallisuus Oy
Straightforward Capital Fund Ky
Suomen Voima Oy (Finnish Power Ltd)
Luxus Advertising Limited
Vitec ALMA Oy (former ALMA Consulting Oy)
Porvoon Energia Oy – Borgå Energi Ab
Väistö Group Oy
Koillis-Satakunnan Sähkö Oy
Nordic Biotech Group Oy
- Advised the Ministry of Finance on several legal matters related to commercial, corporate and M&A as well as EU and competition law.
- Acting as the outsourced legal department of SF Power Company.
- Advised L2 Fire Safety Ltd (and its shareholders) on a transaction where the company was acquired by Jensen Hughes.
Merilampi Attorneys Ltd handles private and public M&A deals for domestic clients, and is focused on the IT and private equity sectors. Jani Ylä-Autio jointly heads up the team with Antti Kahri, who has extensive experience handling real estate transactions.
Jani Ylä-Autio; Antti Kahri
‘Very down to earth, no-nonsense approach to negotiations’
‘Great advice and no-nonsense, straight forward feedback.’
Škoda Transportation Group
Elo Mutual Pension Insurance Company
Magenta Advisory Oy
Nordea Bank AB
Total Specific Solutions
- Advised Pihlajalinna Plc on a public cash tender offer by Mehiläinen Yhtiöt Oy for all shares in Pihlajalinna Plc.
- Acted as Sweco AB’s legal counsel in connection with the acquisition of the rail infrastructure engineering and consulting services business of NRC Group in Finland and in Sweden.
- Advised Kesko Group company K Caara Oy on its acquisition of the Volkswagen, Audi and SEAT businesses of Laakkonen Group.
Procopé & Hornborg's practice is comprised of corporate advisory and M&A teams, which are ideally equipped to handle shareholder issues, compliance work, liability matters and corporate governance work, as well as domestic, international, and cross-border M&A transactions. The group, which is led by Ismo Hentula and Petri Kyllönen, is particularly experienced in the energy and automotive sectors.
Ismo Hentula; Petri Kyllönen
‘Ability to understand the situation and provide workable solutions for any problems.’
EPV Energy Ltd
Firstbeat Technologies Ltd
Gold Fields Limited
Northern Power Company Plc
Viafin Service Oyj
- Advised the shareholders of Firstbeat Technologies Ltd on the divestment of the Firstbeat Analytics business unit to Garmin Ltd Group.
- Advised retail cooperative Varuboden-Osla on the sale of a shopping centre to funds owned by Fennia Varainhoito.
- Advised Indutrade Oy on its acquisition of the shares in Jouka Oy from a Finnish company, Jomaster Oy.
Boutique transactional firm Attorneys-at-law Trust. Ltd is a key contact for technology clients, and has particular expertise in distressed acquisitions and IP-driven transactions. Jan Lindberg, who provides corporate advice to clients in the pharmaceuticals, cleantech and telecoms sectors, jointly leads the team with Anne-Marie Malmberg.
Jan Lindberg; Anne-Marie Malmberg
Arctic Security Oy
Ecraft Oy Ab
Futures Platform Oy
Lhj Group Oy
LeasePlan Finland OY
Make It Right Helsinki Oy
Plan Brothers Oy
Mash Group Plc
Privanet Group Plc
Sisua Digital Oy
Sokeain Ystävät Ry
Talokeskus Yhtiöt Oy
Tietokeskus Finland Oy
- Advised Loimi-Hämeen Jätehuolto on its acquisition of shares in Westenergy Oy.
- Advised the owners of Jolie Nature Oy on the sale of the shares of Jolie Nature Oy to Oy Transmeri Ab.
- Advised Viria on its sale of Swedish TV and broadband operator AB Sappa to Swedish investors.