Intellectual Property, Technology & Communications (IPTC).
Isabelle Leroux is a Partner in Dentons’ Dubai and Paris offices.
She concentrates on intellectual property law (patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights). She advises her clients on any issues relating to IP, in particular she has extensive experience in coordinating international intellectual property litigation in Europe and worldwide. Her experience also includes advisory (licensing including know how, trade secrets and R&D, Trademark and Domain name clearances / Filing programme, IP Due Diligence / Audit, IP rights financial evaluation and tax issues, Copyright issues, Comparative advertising, labelling etc.).
Isabelle acts for many leading institutional and French as well as international clients.
Joined Salans (now Dentons) in 2011
Bird & Bird (2001 - 2011) joint-head of the French IP department
Dubarry Le Douarin (1997 - 2001) Head of IP Department
- Admitted to the Bar, Paris, 1996
- Chairman of the French Trademarks and Internet Committee of the French Association of Practitioners in Trademarks and Designs (APRAM)
- Council member of the European Community Trademark Association (ECTA)
- Member of International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member of the French Group of the International Association for the Protection of the Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Trademark Group (PTMG)
- Member of the Association for International Arbitration (AIA)
- Member of the Asociación Interamericana de la Propiedad Intelectual (ASIPI)
- Member of the International Intellectual Property Law Association (IIPLA)
DESS in Intellectual Property.
France: Intellectual property
Trade marks, designs and copyrights
Within: Leading individuals
Isabelle Leroux - Dentons
Within: Trade marks, designs and copyrights
Dentons runs a full-service IP practice and advises many leading brand owners, especially in the luxury goods, fashion and pharmaceuticals industries. It is representing Lactalis in an EU court case after obtaining OAMI cancellation of an old trade mark of the Compagnie des Fromages & RichesMonts (CF&R). Bacardi-Martini and Havaianas are other clients. Senior counsel Gérard Delile is a name to note alongside practice co-heads David Masson and Isabelle Leroux.
[back to top]