Stocche Forbes Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Firm Profile
Stocche Forbes Advogados Offices
AV BRIGADEIRO FARIA LIMA, 4100
04538-132 SÃO PAULO SP
Stocche Forbes Advogados > The Legal 500 Rankings
Brazil > Capital markets Tier 2Stocche Forbes Advogados represents a variety of high-profile issuers and underwriters, which benefit from the firm’s ‘specialised service', and ‘dynamic and updated professionals'. The team caters to the full spread of equity and debt issues, including regulatory advice and support to investment funds. The infrastructure and renewables sectors provide a rich vein of work for the group, with several high-profile debenture issuances and sustainability-linked offerings. Lead partners include Henrique Filizzola, with over 20 years’ market experience, and Marcos Ribeiro for debt, equity and investment fund offerings. Frederico Moura in Rio de Janeiro is recommended for project finance-related deals, and associate Thadeu Bretas is also developing a good name.
Henrique Filizzola; Marcos Ribeiro; Frederico Moura
‘Personalised service, with specialised service, dynamic and updated professionals. Fee flexibility. Full availability to the client.’
Banco Santander (Brasil)
Banco Itaú BBA
HSI – Hemisfério Sul Investimentos
Banco BTG Pactual
- Acted as Brazilian legal counsel to the underwriters in the offering of 29.7m common shares by Petro Rio.
- Advised Banco Itaú BBA and XP Investimentos Corretora de Câmbio, Títulos e Valores Mobiliários in connection with the public offering by Patria Infraestrutura Energia Core Fundo de Investimento em Participações em Infraestrutura.
- Advising Banco de Investimentos Credit Suisse (Brasil) in the R$400m second issuance of debentures by 2W Energia to finance the construction of the Kairós Wind Complex.
Brazil > Corporate and M&A Tier 2The highly regarded team at Stocche Forbes Advogados maintains a broad offering in the area of corporate and M&A. Noted for its partner-level involvement and ‘focus on long-term relationships‘ with major clients, the team is frequently engaged in innovative, high-end and complex transactional work, covering the formation of joint ventures, share purchases and sale arrangements and corporate reorganisations in the energy, retail, food and life sciences sectors, to name a few. Private equity is a strong point for the department, which often attracts instructions from local and foreign funds seeking to invest in Brazil. A multidisciplinary team led by capital markets and M&A partners Henrique Filizzola and Rafael Andrade oversees the legal innovation initiatives launched by the firm to optimise efficiency; it recently teamed up with a software development boutique to develop a bespoke AI solution to be utilised during due diligence processes. On the diversity and inclusion front, the firm has developed four internal committes focused on gender (SF Mulher), LGBTQIAP+ (SOMOS), disability (Ultra), and ethnicity and race (Radix) issues. André Mestriner Stocche and Flavio Meyer have been working on corporate law matters and M&A for over two decades; private equity transactions, where they act on both the sell and buy side, is another area of expertise for the pair. Fabiano Milani has considerable experience in cross-border deals involving Latin American jurisdictions. Matheus Campos ‘is tireless and always attentive to every detail of a transaction’. Other noteworthy practitioners include Bruno Bercito and Ricardo Peres Freoa. Emilio Gallucci is a key contact for foreign companies and investment funds, while Alessandra Zequi stands out for her track record in deals involving listed companies. Luciana Stracieri and Teo Silva Galvão were welcomed to the partnership in 2022. Fernanda Cardoso is no longer at the firm.
André Stocche; Flavio Meyer; Fabiano Milani; Matheus Campos; Rafael Andrade; Alessandra Zequi; Paola Carrara de Sambuy Gomes; Matheus Campos; Ricardo Peres Freoa; Rafael Andrade; Bruno Bercito; Emilio Gallucci
‘The M&A and corporate teams are very strong.’
‘Emílio Gallucci is a brilliant professional in the corporate and M&A area. The contractual negotiations he conducts are differentiated, and he has the ability to handle highly complex problems. André Stocche has an excellent business and technical vision.’
‘One of the best prepared teams – from partners to associates – in Brazil.’
‘Matheus Campos with each passing year becomes a better professional. Matheus is tireless and always attentive to every detail of a transaction.’
‘It is a firm that manages to retain talent. As a client, I have the feeling that I am the only one being served, and the provision of services is of extreme quality and efficiency. I work with them on M&A, financing, regulatory and tax matters.’
‘The team led by partners André Stocche and Fabiano Milani is highly qualified and works in an integrated way.’
‘Stocche Forbes has been a key advisor on several of our complex investments. The quality of partners and associates is excellent, but what differentiates the team is its business vision, and focus on long-term relationships. The firm adds to the strategic discussions of the transaction, going beyond purely legal points.’
‘Teo Galvão incorporates the concept of a trusted advisor, thinking in a macro way about the manager’s business and proposed transaction to help in decision-making.’
Farallon Capital Management
One Equity Partners
HSI Hemisfério Sul Investimentos
Darby Franklin Templeton
Harvard Management Company
Grupo Verzani & Sandrini
- Advised CPP Investments on the acquisition of an indirect equity stake in Iguá Saneamento.
- Advised Farallon Latin America Investimentos on the sale of the share control of Elizabeth Cimentos and Elizabeth Mineração to CSN Cimentos.
- Assisted Highline do Brasil II Infraestrutura de Telecomunicações in the acquisition of a single production unity comprising the telecommunication towers/sites owned by Oi Group, within the scope of its judicial recovery plan.
Brazil > Real estate Tier 2Stocche Forbes Advogados has a ‘very technically prepared‘ and ‘well structured‘ team, which ‘proposes assertive and efficient solutions‘ in a wide range of complex real estate investment and development projects. This includes build-to-suit agreements, mixed-used developments and a wide range of rural and urban acquisitions. Further multidisciplinary support is provided by the team on related tax, corporate, finance, environmental and litigation matters. Alexandre Laizo Clapis has a good track record in structuring joint ventures and acquisitions across a wide range of asset classes, including residential, industrial, hospitality, retail and logistics. Fellow partner Vilmar Lima Carreiro Filho is particularly experienced in rural and agribusiness-related matters.
Alexandre Clápis; Vilmar Lima Carreiro Filho
‘The Stocche Forbes real estate team worked tirelessly, with great technical capacity and patience to understand the proposed challenges.’
‘The differential of the firm and the team is the total focus on the client and on solving problems, helping to mitigate risks. The team is very technically prepared and proposes assertive and efficient solutions, quickly, even when it is necessary to activate other areas of the office. Another commendable issue is the attention the office gives to social causes and minorities.’
‘The firm has a very well structured and dimensioned team. Regardless of the seniority of the professional directly involved, the quality of work and delivery is always high. The partners are present and involved in all stages of operations and work, have high availability, and are always concerned with enabling and developing safe businesses and operations for the client.’
Can-Pack Brasil Indústria de Embalagens
Hemisfério Sul Investimentos
XP Asset Management
Longping High-Tech Sementes & Biotecnologia
Brasilagro – Companhia Brasileira De Propriedades Agrícolas
Superfrio Armazéns Gerais
Altre Empreendimentos e Investimentos Imobiliários
Carrefour Comércio e Indústria
Credit Suisse Hedging Griffo
GLP– Global Logistics Properties
Alianza Gestão de Recursos
Cyrela Brazil Realty Empreendimentos e Participações
Construtora São José
Santander Asset Management
- Advised Votorantim company Altre on its investment in the Condomínio Alto das Nações mixed-use development project in São Paulo.
- Advised HSI – Hemisfério Sul Investimentos on the sale of two companies which own two corporate towers at Condomínio Parque da Cidade in São Paulo to BR Properties.
- Advising GTIS Partners in structuring a real estate development in São Paulo, as well as defending the client’s interests in a lease renewal lawsuit filed by Pão de Açucar Group.
Tax > Customs Tier 2
Brazil > Banking and finance Tier 3Stocche Forbes Advogados is experienced across a wide range of debt transactions, from complex acquisition financings and structured products through to high-profile debenture offerings and project finance mandates. Clients of the firm benefit from its deep bench of partners, including Marcos Ribeiro for debt capital markets, and versatile name partner Guilherme Forbes, Henrique Filizzola and Bruno Gandolfo. The project finance side, which also includes Frederico Moura, was further boosted by the arrival of new partner Marco Aurélio Saliba, a former in-house counsel at Proton Energia. Former partner Miriam Signor left the firm in April 2022.
Guilherme Forbes; Henrique Filizzola; Marcos Ribeiro
Engie Brasil Energia
Banco Itau BBA
Teekay Offshore Partners
Banco BTG Pactual
Banco BNP Paribas
Banco Abc Brasil
Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation
- Advising IP Sul Concessionária de Iluminação Pública on its R$80m public offering of debentures.
- Acted as legal counsel to Banco Santander and Banco Modal on a R$350m debenture offering by TESC – Terminal Santa Catarina to finance the construction and expansion of port facilities.
- Advised Casa dos Ventos and Banco Alfa de Investimento, Banco Santander, Banco Votorantim, Banco do Brasil, Banco Itau and Banco BNP Paribas on a series of financings to help develop the Rio dos Ventos Wind Complex.
Guilherme Forbes; Frederico Moura; Bruno Gandolfo
‘Excellent team focused on the project and available, extensive knowledge of the market and precedents.’
‘Availability, specialised service, partnership with the client, flexibility in charging fees.’
‘Frederico Moura is recommended.’
Élétricite De France
Banco Santander Brasil
CELSE – Centrais Elétricas De Sergipe
- Acted as legal counsel to Banco Santander (Brasil) and Banco Modal (underwriters) in the public offering with restricted placement efforts of the third issuance of debentures issued by TESC – Terminal Santa Catarina.
- Advised BB-Banco de Investimento in the public offering with restricted placement efforts of the first issuance of debentures issued by Via Brasil MT 246 Concessionária de Rodovias.
- Acted as legal counsel to Banco ABC Brasil and Banco BTG Pactual (underwriters) in the public offering with restricted placement efforts of the third issuance of debentures issued by Via Brasil MT 320 Concessionária de Rodovias.
Gramercy Funds Management
Highline do Brasil II Infraestrutura de Telecomunicações
- Advising Citibank, BNP Paribas, ING Capital, Export Finance Norway and DNB Capital on the judicial reorganisation proceeding of the Constellation Group.
- Advised Porto Sudeste, Douro International Finance and Trafigura Group as Brazilian counsel on Porto Sudeste’s $572m out-of-court restructuring.
- Advised Highline do Brasil II Infraestrutura de Telecomunicações on the acquisition of the tower business of the Oi Group, currently under judicial reorganisation.
Tax > Tax advisory Tier 3Stocche Forbes Advogados has an ‘excellent technical base that allows a more detailed and realistic analysis of the tax risks‘. Clients also emphasise the ‘exceptional‘ service and ‘availability to listen to the client and provide timely returns‘. The practice handles a healthy mix of litigation and consulting issues. Paulo César Teixeira Duarte Filho heads the indirect tax and customs side, and (alongside his team) is praised for his ‘promptness and technical accuracy‘. Renato Coelho leads on direct tax, and his work includes international tax planning and M&A. Daniel Abraham Loria is praised for his ‘depth in the subject and technical knowledge‘, particularly concerning investment funds. Associate Andreza Ribeiro is also well regarded. Since publication, Marcos Vinícius Passarelli Prado is no longer at the firm.
Paulo Duarte; Renato Coelho
‘The service is exceptional. Fast and accurate, with availability to listen to the client and provide timely returns to the fast-track business that in other firms usually demand precious time. The highlight is the added value, as they are not limited to offering an objective answer, as they usually present alternatives for solving impasses.’
‘Paulo Duarte, Mariana Kubota, Guilherme Mendes – What distinguishes this team is the promptness and technical accuracy of feedback, including in the tax area. The identification of scenarios with values involved makes it possible for the client to make a decision based on fact, leaving the theoretical doubt about taxes.’
‘The differential of the team is the total focus on the client and on solving problems, helping to mitigate risks. The team is very technically prepared and proposes assertive and efficient solutions, quickly, even when it is necessary to activate other areas of the office. There is very little turnover, so lawyers specialize in the client’s business. Another commendable issue is the attention the office gives to social causes and minorities.’
‘I strongly emphasize the team’s know-how. They are extremely competent, find solutions for highly complex cases, work a lot with the client.’
‘The Stocche Forbes tax team follows the firm’s excellent standard, with active participation of the partners in the cases, advising on transactions and decision-making and business risk analysis. The tax team has an excellent technical base that allows a more detailed and realistic analysis of the tax risks involved in the operation, as well as in the structuring of mitigators. In addition, the team actively works to create value in the operation through creative solutions. It stands out in its business vision and long-term partnership, with the active participation of its partners.’
‘Daniel Loria and Luiz Bianche advise us in the tax area. Excellent lawyers, creative and give a lot of confidence to the client. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the industry. Loria even wrote a great book on taxation of investment funds, this type of academic work was very well seen, as it shows depth in the subject and technical knowledge.’
Mubadala Development Company
Rumo Malha Norte
- Advised Eneva in a complex corporate and tax reorganisation to implement a hostile bid for AES Tiete.
- Advised Traspetro on a corporate tax-related lawsuit.
- Advised the Government of Austria on renegotiating the double tax convention with Brazil.
Rafael Passaro; Luis Guilherme Aidar Bondioli; Guilherme Gaspari Coelho; Wilson Newton de Mello Neto
‘The team stood out both for the quality of the pleadings, legal arguments and in the production of evidence.’
‘Rafael Passaro and Luis Guilherme Bondioli stood out in providing the service, with quality, timeliness and efficiency.’
‘What impresses me most is the team’s persistence, availability and willingness to achieve the clients’ goals. They are very focused on results and think strategically.’
‘Rafael de Carvalho Passaro is a spectacular lawyer, very intelligent, attentive to details and a strategic thinker.’
‘Maria Lucia Cetrato is a strategic, detailed and very available lawyer.’
‘Laura Bastos de Lima is a standout – very attentive to detail, organised and available. A real talent.’
Johnson & Johnson
Rota das Bandeiras
- Retained by Janssen-Cilag Farmacêutica in a lawsuit against the Federal Union aiming to demonstrate an illegal practice committed by CMED in the pricing of the medicine Xilfya.
- Advising Restoqueon on a dispute between its shareholders.
- Advising ITW Chemical Products on a lawsuit against a competitor and two prior employees of ITW for unfair competition practices.
Guilherme Forbes; Frederico Moura; Bruno Gandolfo; Mariana Saragoça
Syndicate of Secured Lenders Composed by Citibank, BNP Paribas, ING Capital, The Norwegian Export Credit Guarantee, DNB Capital, Blue Mountain Capital Management
New Fortress Energy
Atem’s Distribuidora De Petróleo
Nova Transportadora Do Sudeste – NTS
- Advised EIG on the sale of its aggregated 27% stake in Transportadora Brasileira Gasoduto Bolívia-Brasil.
- Advising Forbes & Manhattan regarding the acquisition of 100% of the equity capital of Paraná Shale for the operation of the Shale Industrialisation Unit (SIX).
- Advised Hygo Energy Transition on its merger with Lobos Acquisition and on the subsequent change of control of Hygo.
Frederico Moura; Bruno Gandolfo; Mariana Saragoça
‘Full-service firm with the best professionals for a variety of legal matters. All attorneys are helpful and efficient.’
‘Frederico Moura and Mariana Saragoça are exceptional partners and attentive to client matters.’
‘Extremely qualified and differentiated firm that efficiently handles large operations that need support in the most diverse areas (energy, judicial recovery, contracts, labor, tax, regulatory, etc.).’
‘The team is made up of super technical people with availability and proactivity.’
State Grid Brazil Holding
VTRM Energia e Participações
Celse – Centrais Elétricas De Sergipe
EDF Norte Fluminense and its Subsidiaries
Vibra Energia (previously Petrobras Distribuidora)
- Assisted Equatorial Energia Group in the privatisation of CEEE-D and Companhia de Eletricidade do Amapá, providing legal advice regarding its participation in the bidding procedure.
- Advised Eneva on the business combination of Focus and Eneva.
- Advised Vibra Energia on the acquisition of a 50% stake in Comerc Participações.
Brazil > Environment Tier 4Stocche Forbes Advogados has a unique service offering in the Brazilian market thanks to its focus on climate change, sustainable finance, ESG investing and renewable energy. Multinational companies, financial institutions, carbon market players, public entities and non-governmental organisations regularly retain the team in innovative environmental matters involving the assessment of environmental liabilities in high-value M&A, financing and real estate transactions, and the environmental licensing of energy and infrastructure projects at the federal, state and local levels. The highly regarded Caroline Prolo advises domestic and international clients on environmental compliance, climate change and transactional matters. Beatriz de Azevedo Marcico Pereira and Paula Feldmann are also active in the team, especially handling the environmental aspects of transactions.
‘The firm and its partners are attentive and stand out for handling matters dynamically, quickly and efficiently.’
‘I recommend Caroline Prolo for her ability to deal with issues related to Environmental Law, and her ability to understand and handle cases.’
‘The team has vast experience and knowledge regarding environmental law, especially when it comes to minimising the client’s risks.’
EDF Norte Fluminense
Banco Interamericano De Desenvolvimento
- Advised the World Bank on the Market Readiness Project to study alternatives in terms of carbon pricing across all sectors of the Brazilian economy.
- Advising CSN – Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional on the structuring of its new ESG and climate change policy and corporate governance.
- Advising Pachama on its environmental and real estate legal due diligence and screening process to select high-quality carbon offsets and projects in Brazil.
Ana Paula Paschoalini
‘The team provides very artisanal work, as if it were a boutique. High technical quality and excellent client service.’
‘Ana Paula Paschoalini is a rising star in the sector. Very confident and technical in her opinions, but always showing flexibility in finding solutions.’
‘Technical and efficient team, excellent responsiveness and attention to detail.’
‘Ana Paula Paschoalini is an excellent professional, really differentiated.’
‘The work was of excellent quality.’
‘Ana Paula Paschoalini is very available and constructive in putting together the best antitrust solutions.’
Petrobras Distribuidora (currently Vibra Energia)
Distribuidora Equador de Produtos de Petróleo (Equador Energia)
Pet Center Comércio e Participações
Forbes & Manhattan Resources
Mubadala Investment Company
Highline do Brasil II Infraestrutura de Telecomunicações
Smith & Nephew Comércio de Produtos Médicos
Arezzo & Co
- Represented Vibra Energia in the filing with CADE of a joint venture with LASA to develop a retail store business by combining the BR Mania and Local store chains.
- Assisting Petz in the filing with CADE of the acquisition of a 100% interest in Selected Participações.
- Assisting Equador Energia as an interested third-party in the merger review proceeding involving the acquisition of REMAN refinery from Petrobras by the Atem Group.
Rafael Passaro; Luis Guilherme Bondioli; Guilherme Gaspari Coelho; Wilson Newton de Mello Neto
‘Very responsive, diverse and knowledgeable team. It was a delight to work with them.’
‘I would like to put the spotlight on Rafael Passaro and Luis Guilherme Bondioli, who impressed me and the client with their thorough litigation and arbitration experience and their ability to negotiate a swift settlement of the matter.’
‘The arbitration team is very dedicated, attentive to details and available to think and implement different solutions.’
‘Rafael Passaro is a spectacular lawyer, very intelligent, attentive to details. He thinks about the case very strategically.’
‘Maria Lucia Cetrato is a strategic, detailed and very available lawyer.’
Orascom Investment Holding
Santa Lucia Transmissora de Energia
Camargo Correa Desenvolvimento Imobiliario
Elecnor do Brasil
SPE Transmissora de Energia Linha Verde LI
Oep Brasil Electronics Coöperatief
SPE Santa Maria Transmissora De Energia
Vale Fertilizer Netherlands
Stocche Forbes Advogados > Firm Profile
Stocche Forbes is a full-service law firm formed by attorneys with extensive experience advising Brazilian and foreign entities, doing business in all economic sectors in Brazil. The firm’s teams are equipped to handle the most complex and sophisticated legal issues.
Stocche Forbes ensures services are provided with partner involvement and with teams offering the ideal combination of attorneys and expertise for each specific matter.
It strives to form long-term relationships with clients, forged on the trust that the firm will provide services to the highest standards, proactively seek to identify and understand the issues that are relevant to their clients’ business, and offer creative and practical solutions.
Central to the firm’s vision and values is a collaborative and open working environment which encourages the attraction, retention, motivation and development of its attorneys.
Areas of practice
Antitrust: the antitrust team works together with the M&A team in the assessment of submission requirements, the drafting and negotiation of agreements, and all types of investigations and other administrative proceedings conducted by antitrust authorities.
Banking and finance: the firm advises local or foreign financial institutions, credit agencies and borrowers on all forms of domestic or cross-border financing transactions, corporate loans, structured deals, trade finance and export pre-payments, among others.
Capital markets: the firm advises issuers and underwriters on equity offerings (including IPOs and depositary receipts), debt offerings, delistings and other issuances of securities.
Climate risks: our firm has a climate risks practice to advise clients by mapping the climate risks in their businesses and investments, devising a framework for climate risks management and compliance and supporting in the legal drafting and review of financial and other standard reports and communications, on the basis of guidelines such as the TCFD – Task-Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures. Furthermore, our team can advise on the development of a “carbon strategy”, which includes the identification of opportunities for action in the context of carbon market instruments and other climate finance mechanisms, and effective support in the drafting and negotiation of transactional documents and emissions reduction purchase agreements
Compliance: the anti-corruption compliance and corporate investigations has professionals with profound experience in the conducting of corporate investigations over a variety of matters, including corruption, fraud, money laundering, internal controls, harassment, cartels and data leaks. In addition, the team can also assist in the negotiation of leniency agreements and in the defense in administrative and judicial proceedings arising from violations of the Clean Company Act and other similar legislation.
Debt restructuring/bankruptcy: the banking and bankruptcy teams have extensive experience in advising borrowers and lenders on complex debt restructurings, involving domestic and cross-border debt and assets.
Dispute resolution: the firm has expert teams in all forms of dispute resolution and prevention, representing clients in administrative, judicial and arbitration proceedings, and covering commercial, corporate, competition, banking, contractual, liability, environmental and regulatory aspects.
Energy: the firm has recognized experience in the power sector, in all of its segments – distribution, transmission and generation, including from renewable sources. The members of our team participated in various financing and corporate transactions in this sector, as well as in the drafting, negotiation and review of such typical contracts as EPC contracts, equipment supply, PPAs and gas supply. We also have a solid track record on project finance transactions involving structured financing, domestic transactions based on BNDES onlending or guarantees, as well as local and foreign capital market deals (including project bonds), and funding through multilaterals, export credit agencies and other international lenders. We also have a strong track record in project development, covering corporate structuring such as joint ventures.
Environmental: the environmental law team acts in administrative or judicial proceedings involving environmental issues, as well as in the conduct of due diligence.
Infrastructure: the firm has a team dedicated to the structuring, development and financing of infrastructure, industrial and real estate projects, covering corporate, project finance and project development.
Labor: this department acts in administrative or judicial proceedings involving labor and employment matters, as well as in the conduct of due diligence.
Mergers and acquisitions: the firm has extensive experience, including complex transactions involving the sale and acquisition of companies, the formation of joint ventures and corporate reorganizations.
Mining: the team has extensive experience in the mining sector, having participated in significant corporate and financing transactions and faced all sorts of legal issues particular to this sector, including the creation of liens on mining rights and addressing foreign ownership restrictions.
Oil and gas: the team has in-depth knowledge of the commercial and regulatory questions impacting this industry.
Privacy, data protection and technology: the firm has brought together a highly specialized and multidisciplinary group to provide legal advice on matters relating to privacy, data protection and technology. Our lawyers have in-depth experience and are qualified to advise on matters relating to personal data protection, especially regarding the Law no. 13,709/2018 (“General Personal Data Protection Law” or “LGPD”).
Project finance: the team is dedicated to the structuring, development and financing of infrastructure, industrial and real estate projects.
Public law: we have expert teams advising local and foreign clients in respect of public law, Government procurement and regulatory proceedings with Governmental agencies. We participate in the legal structuring of public projects and in the drafting of terms of reference, RFPs and other relevant documentation. We also support clients participating in public bidding proceedings, assisting with the fulfillment of all requirements under the relevant bidding procedures and regulations.
Real estate: we handle all types of transactions and matters involving real estate law, and has been involved in many of the most complex and challenging projects undertaken in Brazil.
Sustainable finance and ESG investments: The firm teamed up a multi-disciplinary team with the purpose of developing the legal knowledge relating to the design of sustainable financial instruments in Brazil, that can enable the transition to a greener and low-carbon economy.
Tax: the tax team provides legal advice on all tax issues affecting businesses transactions in Brazil, at federal and local levels.
White-collar crime: the team is capable of assisting companies in a diverse range of situations that may result in criminal issues.
|Capital Markets||Henrique Filizzolafirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 11 3755-5402|
|Capital Markets||Marcos Ribeiroemail@example.com||+ 55 11 3755-5464|
|Capital Markets||Frederico Mourafirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 21 3609-7940|
|Projects and infrastructure||Guilherme Forbesemail@example.com||+ 55 11 3755-5421|
|Corporate and M&A||Andre Stocchefirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 11 3755-5403|
|Corporate and M&A||Flavio Meyeremail@example.com||+ 55 11 3755-5454|
|Corporate and M&A||Fabiano Milanifirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 11 3755-5407|
|Corporate Litigation||Fernanda Cardosoemail@example.com||+ 55 11 3755-5459|
|Corporate and M&A||Alessandra Zequifirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 11 3755-5422|
|Dispute resolution||Rafael Passaroemail@example.com||+ 55 11 3755-5405|
|Dispute resolution||Luis Guilherme Bondiolifirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 11 3755-5452|
|Projects and infrastructure||Bruno Gandolfoemail@example.com||+ 55 21 3609-7940|
|Real estate||Alexandre Laizo Clapisfirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 11 3755-5404|
|Tax||Renato Coelhoemail@example.com||+ 55 11 3755-5445|
|Tax||Marcos Pradofirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 11 3755-5432|
|Labour||Daniela Yuassaemail@example.com||+ 55 11 3755-5449|
|Tax||Paulo César Teixeira Duarte Filhofirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 11 3755-5419|
|Debt Restructuring/Bankruptcy||Guilherme Coelhoemail@example.com||+ 55 11 3755-5472|
|Regulatory||Mariana Saragoçafirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 11 3755-5410|
|Corporate and M&A||Rafael Andradeemail@example.com||+ 55 11 3755-5467|
|Corporate and M&A||Ricardo Peres Freoafirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 11 3755-5417|
|Corporate and M&A||Matheus Camposemail@example.com||+ 55 11 3755-5416|
|Corporate and Contracts||Paola Carrarafirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 55 11 3755-5495|
Staff FiguresPartners : 38 Lawyers : 215 Total staff : 310
LanguagesPortugese English Spanish German French Italian
MembershipsIFA (International Fiscal Association) IBA (International Bar Association) International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) TMA AIJA - International Association of Young Lawyers
At Stocche Forbes Advogados, we see inclusion as a principle of the firm.
We understand that diversity and inclusion are essential for our staff, our clients, and society in general. We strongly believe that, in order to achieve these values, we have to be supporters and proponents for them.
We understand diversity as a fundamental factor, not only from the personal perspective but inclusive from the professional perspective, as it allows for a more comprehensive, complete and enriching exchange of experiences.
Pluralism and tolerance have always been part of our firm’s culture and, over time, we have developed leadership and people management to promote diversity as a guiding principle enforce inclusive practices.
We have proceeded with a cautious project that relies on the commitment and effective participation of top leadership, as well as the participation of all sectors of the firm and all the staff, acting on several agendas as we will present ahead.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Program is currently grounded on four pillars for which we have created specific internal committees:
- Gender (SF Mulher)
- LGBTQIAP+ Community (SOMOS)
- Ethnicity-Racial (Radix)
- Disability (Ultra)
Therefore, we see diversity and inclusion as an intrinsic value of our firm and also a core part of our identity. As a result, apart from other actions which are still in process of being adopted, we have accomplished the following ongoing initiatives:
- Development of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee;
- Execution of the “Women’s Empowerment Principles of the UN”;
- Execution before the UN regarding the commitment to reach an equal or superior rate of 30% of women on the top leadership of the firm by the year 2025, through the Equity is Priority movement;
- Execution of the ten (10) commitments from the “LGBTI+ Business and Rights Forum” (Fórum de Empresas e Direitos LGBTI+);
- Execution of the “Letter of Commitment from the Business Coalition for Racial and Gender Equity” (Carta Compromisso da Coalizão Empresarial para Equidade Racial e de Gênero);
- Participation in the “Include Law Project” (Projeto Incluir Direito) of CESA – Centro de Estudos das Sociedades de Advogados, in partnership with Mackenzie University. The Project aims to provide a greater participation of black people in the legal universe and to develop affirmative action, which contributes to the reduction of inequalities and discrimination by means of complementary classes (English, writing, corporate behavior, among others);
- Working together with the “Legal Alliance for Racial Equity” (Aliança Jurídica pela Equidade Racial), a group created by the most relevant law firms in Brazil, which set up meetings to promote seminars to discuss the importance of racial diversity in the legal environment;
- Promotion of debates, lectures, events, internal trainings and awareness campaigns related to the four pillars of our D&I Strategy;
- Development of the “Radix Fortis Program”, under the Radix foundation (group for ethno-racial equity in the firm), which focuses on: (i) employability, development opportunities and professional ascension for black professionals; and (ii) racial literacy, daily and continuous, understanding through spaces of permanent awareness;
- Development of a book club consisting of “Plural Readings” (Leituras Plurais), which focuses on reading books on topics related to all the foudation of the firm’s “Diversity & Inclusion Program” (Programa de Diversidade & Inclusão);
- Development of the “Together Project” (JUNTOS), which focuses on bringing together the firm and partner companies in debates on themes related to Diversity & Inclusion; and
- Dissemination of information, internally and on social media, with the purpose of promoting awareness related to the basis of “Diversity and Inclusion”.
We are glad to confirm that, as a result of all these iniciatives, from walking down the corridors in our facilities, it is possible to see not only a significant increase in the diversity of our legal and administrative staff, but also a relevant improvement of our organizational climate. Finally, we acknowledge the relevance of diversity and inclusion in the work environment, and we are committed to practice, recognize and enhancing it within our firm. Thus, we are increasingly investing in our D&I program and encouraging related diversity initiatives.
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Hydrocarbons
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity (and renewable energy)