Piper Alderman > Brisbane, Australia > Firm Profile
Piper Alderman Offices
Level 26, Riparian Plaza
71 Eagle Street
Piper Alderman > The Legal 500 Rankings
Australia > Data protection Tier 3Piper Alderman has a strong focus on the IT and financial services sectors, advising on privacy and commercial data considerations, alongside maintaining an incident response offering. The team is led by Melbourne’s Tim Clark , who advises IT clients on data protection and privacy policies, data breach notifications and data collection practices, as well as data considerations for IT contracts, alongside Sydney’s Andrea Beatty, who specialises in the financial services sector and has a focus on incident responses, particularly relating to ransomware attacks.
‘The firm has strengths in a number of key areas that our business utilises from time to time. I like that my main contact organises other expert advice from within the firm as required after consulting with me on estimated time and cost to do so.’
‘Piper Alderman has been instrumental in the legal aspects of our offering to clients. Flexibility and awareness allow us to add real value to our client’s needs and there is always the willingness to accommodate most situations.’
‘We have found Piper Alderman to work well together to support our legal needs. It is evident that there are different specialties within the Piper Alderman team but our legal needs are managed seamlessly.’
‘Andrea Beatty was fantastic support to the business when we were dealing with a cyber security breach. She was always available and provided expert guidance on the Privacy Act implications and communication strategies.’
‘Our partner Tim Clark has taken the time and interest to intimately understand our business and our highly specialised industry, and this makes for rapid consideration and response to our legal matters.’
BioGrid Australia Limited
Best Practice Software Pty Ltd
The Entrance Red Bus Services Pty Ltd
- Advised Best Practice Software on its privacy policies in Australia and liaised with counsel in New Zealand in relation to the client’s privacy policies in New Zealand.
- Advising Allcom Networks on providing Notifiable Data Breach training to Local Councils and schools.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team members are all intelligent, commercial, strategic, accountable and practical. Having lawyers that are prepared to stand by their advice is important (particularly to corporate clients). The team has also been working together for well over 5 years and this longevity differentiates them positively in comparison to firms with high turn overs. As a client, knowing that the team you started litigation with is the same team that you will be finishing with is reassuring.’
‘The dispute resolution/litigation team at Piper Alderman, and in particular in their Sydney and Brisbane offices, has an enviable track record in commercial litigation in all major jurisdictions in Australia (as well as significant experience in the UK courts). The senior team members are all highly experienced and tactically astute practitioners, who are deeply committed to successfully developing and mentoring their impressive team of younger lawyers; this commitment to development ensures the all-important quality and thoroughness of the preparation for legal disputes.’
‘Anne Freeman is second to none in client service. Goes above and beyond to maintain the highest quality of legal services and strives for the best outcome. Excellent communication skills, strong leadership and good to work with.’
‘Ian Nathaniel is an approachable and thoughtful lawyer. He is strategic in outlook and practical in approach.’
‘Simon Morris has decades of experience and a cool head.’
‘Martin del Gallego brings energy, enthusiasm and overseas experience to the team.’
‘In Simon Morris I have been most struck by his pragmatic, unruffled way of approaching challenging situations. The quality of the work is very high from a legal analytical perspective, but what makes him a bit different from many practitioners is a strong and immediate practical sense of what the realistic range of outcomes will be in litigation. He has a very good feel for a case.’
‘Greg Whyte is highly skilled and has very good judgement, as well as extensive experience in handling large commercial disputes.’
Birbilis Bros Pty Ltd
Bogasi Pty Ltd
Cassa Bedding Pty Ltd
Cigno Pty Ltd
Clarke Energy (Australia) Pty Ltd
D H Flinders Pty Ltd
Giabal Pty Ltd
Hastings Deering (Australia) Limited
LCM Litigation Fund Pty Ltd
Linfox Armaguard Pty Ltd
Maxi EFX Global
One Investment Group
Red River Resources Limited
SB Holdings Australia Pty Ltd
Stamford Plaza Melbourne
Woodsford Litigation Funding
- Acting in a Queensland energy class action against Queensland’s two largest electricity generators, Stanwell Corporation and CS Energy, on behalf of over 46,000 electricity consumers, including over 1,700 businesses.
- Acting for Zoetis Australia in defending a $53m class action brought by the owners of horses which were administered with the Hendra Virus vaccine developed by Zoetis, who allege the horses suffered side effects from the vaccine.
- Represented D H Flinders in successfully challenging the Australian Financial Complaints Authority’s contractual authority, power and jurisdiction to determine complaints brought against it by retail investors in a home loan product issued by EFSOL Pty Ltd (In Liquidation).
Other key lawyers:
ASC Ship Building
Bionics Institute of Australia
CME Blasting & Mining Equipment
Shahin Family Trust
- Advising Fantech with regard to its intellectual property matters, including the protection, exploitation and enforcement of its IP assets and in dealing with third party IP rights
- Acting for Redarc in a patent dispute involving an alleged breach of a Federal Court injunction by the respondent.
- Defending proceedings brought by the plaintiff alleging detinue and conversion of military fighter jet sensor pods by Airspeed.
Gordon Grieve; Ashley Watson
Other key lawyers:
Sarah Clarke; Josh Steele
‘Piper Alderman has been a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone wishing to engage legal services in the Resources Industry. In particular, we require quick turnaround times on legal advice as our commercial deals tend to progress at a significant pace and deals/transactions can be compromised if not advanced in a timely manner. Piper Alderman has consistently met my required deadlines and turnaround times and have provided thorough and considered advice.’
‘I have mainly worked with Sarah Clarke from the Adelaide office. I have valued her input on a number of deals and transactions to ensure that all likely issues are dealt with upfront, avoiding misunderstanding and ill-feeling when potential issues are not dealt with in the appropriate documentation. Sarah has drawn on a wealth of experience to assist with both corporate transactions and compliance with regulatory bodies particularly in the public, listed company space. Her timely response to enquiries and turnaround time of documents has always been outstanding.’
‘With the merger of Watsons Lawyers into the Piper Alderman practice, the depth and width of experience in Mining/Resources law is very valuable. The practice is very capable of dealing with the needs of mining and exploration companies.’
‘Sarah Clarke has a wide range of experience in servicing clients in the resources/mining industry. While I have worked with her only in a limited capacity in recent times, she always makes herself available and is a pleasure to work with.’
Chatham Rock Phosphate
Gypsum Resources Australia
Hanson Construction Materials
Lucas Total Contract Solutions
Southern Precious Metals
Prodigy Gold NL
Red River Resources
- Advised Catalyst Metals on the acquisition of Unity Mining.
- Assisted Southern Gold with the sale of its interests in two South Korean incorporated mineral resources joint ventures.
- Advised ASX-listed Santana Minerals Limited on its acquisition of the Bendigo-Ophir Gold Project in New Zealand’s Otago Goldfields.
Australia > Construction Tier 4Headquartered in Adelaide, Piper Alderman’s team specialises in assisting various parties with construction contracts, including EPC, D&C and alliance contracting. The firm is particularly focused on transport and transmission infrastructure projects. Martin Lovell handles energy, infrastructure and real estate projects on behalf of contractors, public sector bodies and large developers. Currently he is involved in the $2.28bn electricity interconnector project in New South Wales. Fellow partner Kathryn Walker stands out for her expertise in renewable energy projects, including major solar, wind and hybrid developments. In Melbourne, partner Megan Calder is known for handling frontend and backend work across the spectrum of construction law.
Other key lawyers:
Kathryn Walker; Megan Calder
‘Martin Lovell, Juniper Watson and their team provide fantastic service and a high quality product. Nothing is too difficult for them and they consistently deliver.’
‘For us, the consistency of the product provided and the availability of Martin and Juniper make them stand out. We also work with a lot of East Coast firms, and we find that the product provided by Martin and Juniper is definitely of the same standard, if not better than the East Coast.’
‘Full service firm that delivers. Good value, efficient, high quality.’
ElectraNet Pty Ltd.
Lucas Total Contract Solutions
Kangaroo Island Plantation Timbers
Watpac Construction Pty Limited
Vaughan Constructions Pty Ltd.
Australian Naval Infrastructure
Naval Group (formerly DCNS)
Crown Solicitors Office/State Government of South Australia
Icon Construction Australia Pty Ltd.
Quanta Services Australia Pty Ltd.
- Advising ElectraNet in relation to the $2.28bn SA-NSW electricity interconnector project, known as Project EnergyConnect.
- Acting for SAPGen Pty Ltd in relation to the $65m proposed Summerfield Renewable Energy Hub in South Australia, capable of hosting over 1.2GW across a range of generation technologies, including Solar, BESS, CCGT and Hydrogen.
- Initially engaged to assist ANI to prepare a range of construction and service contract templates and assisted with various aspects of construction contracts and managing contractor arrangements.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team are highly engaged and efficient, quickly turning around good quality work product and effectively managing a number of complex matters.’
‘Piper Alderman’s class action team has breadth and depth and covers multiple AU jurisdictions. This makes it a “one stop shop” and obvious go to for funded class actions.’
‘The stand-out class actions partner in Sydney is Martin del Gallego, who combines energy and enthusiasm with experience and expertise gained in AU and overseas.’
‘The partner and senior associate team members of Piper Alderman (particularly in Brisbane) has been a stable and consistent group for a number of years. This kind of legacy provides certainty, familiarity, and consistent business relationships. A key benefit this long standing team is that there is accountability and ownership by all its members, which not only results in quality legal work but also excellent client service and communication. The team (and firm) is also willing and proactive in discussing commercial billing structures/arrangements.’
‘Intelligent, commercial, inventive, strategically focused, accountable, practical and genuine.
‘High level of competence in the practice area; work for both applicants and respondents; experience in running cases to trial; ability to deploy significant resources to meet deadlines.’
‘Martin del Gallego is very user-friendly. He is a good strategic thinker, calm and capable.’
‘Martin del Gallego is gaining a real profile in the class actions space.’
Giabal Pty Ltd
Stillwater Pastoral Pty Ltd
Woodsford Litigation Funding
- Acting for clients in the the largest energy class action in Australian history against Queensland’s two largest electricity generators, Stanwell Corporation and CS Energy, on behalf of over 46,000 electricity consumers, including over 1,700 businesses.
- Acting for Zoetis Australia defending a $53m class action brought by the owners of horses which were administered with the Hendra Virus vaccine developed by Zoetis, who allege the horses suffered side effects from the vaccine.
- Acting for clients in a $200m class action, funded by Woodsford Litigation Funding, against AMP Financial Planning Limited, Charter Financial Planning Limited, Hillross Financial Services Limited, AMP Limited and AMP Life Limited.
Gordon Grieve; Martin Lovell
‘We have found our ongoing engagement with PiperAlderman’s Energy Practice seamless. Seamless in the sense that when matters arise across the entire spectrum of legal advice covering areas such as commercial transactions, M&A activities, JOAs, FIRB , tenure / landholder and native title, there is always an expert available with the expertise and network to bring about outcomes. That is crucial for us as a client to know that we have partnered with a law firm that we can rely on and trust to act in our best interest no matter what the issue is.’
‘The experience of the team involved, hands on by senior Partners. Results and strategic focused ’
‘Genuine, actually interested and real actual experience in the case, not just another number ’
‘This team is ‘magic circle’ quality, but in Adelaide. You can’t get better than that.’
‘Martin Lovell is an excellent lawyer, incredible hardworking, commercially astute and a market leader in the Energy sector, not just in South Australia, but Australia wide. He really takes the time to understand the business and to deliver high quality outcomes.’
‘What we are looking for in our legal team is a highly specialized group of professionals who are prepared to take instructions on what outcomes are required to move a project along. These projects may take many years to evolve into reality. A well connected team of professionals is absolutely essential in the energy sector. Piper Alderman have the right approach, contacts and knowledge in the energy sector to add a great deal of value to our complicated projects.’
‘We have no hesitation in putting Kathryn Walker in the top 5% of legal professionals we currently deal with. She ‘gets’ it she doesn’t need to be educated in the planning and energy sectors which relate to our projects and she takes the lead. Outcome focused from day one, understanding our strengths and weaknesses being prepared to work in a team to deliver projects is important to us.’
‘Martin and his team are approachable and are commercial. I appreciate their ability to provide me with a quick and easy to understand solutions to complex commercial problems I present.’
Byron Energy Limited
Civilex Victoria Pty Ltd
Leigh Creek Energy
Lucas Total Contract Solutions
Next Business Energy Pty Ltd
SA Power Networks
Solar Edge Technologies
Wave Rider Energy
- Advised ElectraNet in relation to their $2.28bn SA-NSW Interconnector Project known as Project EnergyConnect.
- Advised Leigh Creek Energy Limited in relation to the financing and construction of a syngas fired power station and ammonia and urea production facility, including a $2.6bn financing agreement.
- Assisted Flinders University in the negotiation of a five-year PPA with global energy provider ENGIE, through its retail arm Simply Energy. The deal has enabled the University to achieve its goal of net-zero emissions from electricity, with all campuses and facilities powered with 100% renewable energy from campus-based solar arrays and a local windfarm.
‘Extensive experience in the payments industry and financial services generally coupled with excellent legal skills. Client communication is excellent and they are always available, often at short notice, to assist and provided advice.’
‘Michael Bacina and his team go above and beyond to deliver the best advice and executes well. Piper Alderman demonstrates exemplary service and conduct in the legal field.’
‘This practice is somewhat unique in that it is a mid-tier national firm based in Adelaide. These qualities enable it to be properly resourced without the bureaucracies of the largest firms in that you are able to deal with a senior partner without delegation of functions to junior recruits and, in addition, being based in Adelaide enables lower relative fee scales.’
‘James Dickson is a stand-out partner due to his high level of legal expertise, commerciality and ability to deliver outcomes from complex situations involving multi-counter-party legal teams. He is highly accessible and his response times are quick which contributes to exceptional outcomes which has not been the case with other legal firms that I have dealt with/observed in practice. It is also helpful that he is passionate and dedicated to legal practice.’
BHF Solutions Pty Ltd
Cigno Pty Ltd, Gold-Silver Standard Finance Pty Ltd
Coppin Investment Partners Limited
D H Flinders Pty Ltd
FRP Capital Pty Ltd
Monochrome Asset Management Pty Ltd
Pilgrim Private Pty Ltd
RCF Jolimont Management Pty Ltd
Sandhurst Trustees Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited)
TRUE Infrastructure Management Pty Ltd
- Representing Cigno Pty Ltd in its Full Federal Court appeal against the Australian Securities and Investment Commission. Cigno in challenging ASIC Corporations (Product Intervention Order—Short Term Credit) Instrument 2019/917, which is ASIC’s product intervention order power.
- Successfully acted for D H Flinders in relation to Supreme Court proceedings against the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
- Engaged by Sandhurst Trustees in respect of the registration of the fund with ASIC under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and the offering of the fund to retail and wholesale clients.
The employment relations practice at Piper Alderman has a national presence across Australia with strength in advising clients on bespoke employment law needs. Practice head Tim Lange has expertise in advising clients from the professional services, health, transport, retail and telecoms arenas and is based in Melbourne with Chris Hartigan. Joe Murphy was recruited from Australian Business Lawyers in 2021 to join Tim Capelin and Ben Motro in Sydney, while Erin McCarthy is based in Adelaide. 2021 also saw the team expanding with the opening of its Perth office when Shane Entriken joined from Allion Partners, and Emily Haar‘s promotion to the partnership. David Ey retired.
‘The team has a diverse range of knowledge, experience and services to cover our needs. Billing is efficient and there is strong collaborative partnership in our shared work in profession development and advice.’
‘I couldn’t recommend the Piper Alderman Labour and employment team high enough. They are leaders in their field in terms of their depth of knowledge and expertise.’
‘Family spirit and small but dedicated team. Fast response time and always willing to help. There is always an expert on hand for any given question. Taking good care of clients.’
‘Always available, great communication if there could be a delay in assisting. Always responsive, no follow up needed. Great help especially from Ben Motro in all HR matters.’
‘Highly professional, experts in employment law, highly responsive. They listen and quickly interpret what you are seeking, they are not afraid to clarify if need be. You can build relationships with them, and thus is critical as it saves time when seeking advice. They know how to prepare the response and in what tone and language. Their advice is easy to understand and interpret.’
‘I have worked closely with Ben Motro for a number of years now, and no matter how small of an issue, Ben always provides an outcome with our best interest in mind. Ben is an expert in his field and is not afraid to educate you and make recommendations on how we can minimise our risk when it comes to employment.’
‘Tim Lange is exceptional in terms of his practical advice and his deep expertise. What makes him different is that he has a focus on building his client’s capability and so works as a true partner in this space.’
ATF Services Pty Ltd
Bridgestone Australia Ltd
Bureau Veritas Minerals Pty Ltd
Catholic Education South Australia
CPB Contractors (a member of the CIMIC Group)
Dufry (The Nuance Group)
Fletcher Building (Australia) Pty Ltd
Fulton Hogan Construction Pty Ltd
Grundfos Pumps Pty Ltd
Hostplus Pty Ltd
Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR)
Kingspan Water & Energy Pty Ltd
Lutheran Education SA, NT & WA
Medlab Clinical Limited
Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance
Raine & Horne Victoria Pty Ltd
SA Power Networks
Southern Cross Care (SA, NT & Vic) Incorporated
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
- Defending Shahin Enterprises Pty Ltd, a company within the Peregrine Corporation, against a employment class action alleging ‘wage theft’ underpayment.
- Acted for Ventia in defending against wide-ranging historical underpayment claims in Federal Court proceedings.
- Defended Fulton Hogan and several of its managers successfully against a prosecution brought by the CFMMEU which was heard in the Federal Court in September 2019.
‘Flexibility and ability to make decisions, provide advice on the fly, so to speak.’
‘Michael Lhuede – very knowledgeable and has a willingness and ability to assist.’
‘The partners of Piper Alderman provide strong technical and commercial skills in the area of insolvency and reconstruction.’
‘A true expertise in bankruptcy. A real focus on technical insolvency law. Strong in the mid market.’
‘Michael Lhuede and Joanne Hardwick are a collaborative and complementary partner team with a combined technical expertise and commercial approach.’
‘The Piper Alderman team has a wide range of skills in the restructuring and insolvency space, ranging from commercial to technical and as such can assist an insolvency practitioner with almost every situation.’
Agile Business Advisory
Brooke Bird & Co
Capital Transport Services (Vic)
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Dye & Co
Oracle Insolvency Services
Rodgers Reidy Chartered Accountants
Roger and Carson
Spectrum Brands Australia Pty Ltd
Worrells Solvency & Forensic Accountants
- Advising OT Markets as the liquidator appointed by Federal Court on the application of ASIC to wind up following alleged breaches of AFSL.
- Advising Hall Chadwick as administrators of Sky and Space Global Ltd on securing administration loan approvals and the extension of convening period.
- Advising the liquidators of Bauen Concrete Pty Ltd on the recovery of substantial funds misappropriated by the director who transferred money from the company’s ANZ bank account to his Ladbrokes betting account.
‘Very commercial and pragmatic. More like advisers with a legal lens than pure lawyers.’
‘James Macdonald is very good and is supported by capable associates.’
‘Knowledgeable and hands-on.’
‘Big enough to have deep niche expertise but small enough to provide personal service.’
‘Very extensive experience in the Resources sector and has a deep understanding of the critical issues. This is especially important with the legal construction of joint venture agreements and ensuring one’s interests are protected.’
‘Reliable and efficient. They are well versed in the area and often come up with inventive and intelligent solutions. They are timely with all advice and often complete work before the required time.’
‘Intelligent, personable and reliable. They go above and beyond to service their client’s needs.’
‘I worked very closely with Bianca Jennings on multiple transactions. Her expertise with the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act and familiarity with the Foreign Investment Review Board were absolutely critical to the successful completion of our transactions. Her ability to educate me and our transaction team on the issues was absolutely fantastic.‘
Brandwood CKC Australia Pty Ltd
Catalyst Metals Limited
Kangaroo Island Plantation Timbers Ltd
Kingspan Water & Energy Pty Ltd
Leigh Creek Energy Limited
Matrak Industries Pty Ltd
Pegasus Management Pty Ltd
PepinNini Minerals Limited
Price Industries Limited
- Advising Pegasus Management Pty Ltd and its current shareholders on the sale of all the shares in Pegasus Management Pty Ltd to a wholly owned subsidiary of Avetta, LLC.
- Advised Brandwood CKC on its merger with international life sciences consultancy, PharmaLex Group.
- Advised KPT on all aspects of the response to an unsolicited, hostile on-market takeover bid by its major shareholder to acquire all of the shares in KPT.
Australia > Real estate Tier 5Piper Alderman advises a diverse range of clients, including institutional investors, developers, landlords and tenants, in relation to leasing transactions, risk management and project development. Brisbane partner Mark Askin and Adelaide partner Adam Rinaldi lead the team, specialising in real estate transactions, including leasing, acquisitions, and sales. Mark Askin, who is also based in Brisbane, has a strong reputation for advising property institutions and REITs in relation to capital transactions. In Sydney, Margot King is a standout partner, given her depth of expertise in urban renewable and infrastructure projects, in which she focuses primarily on risk assessment.
‘Piper Alderman are experts in their field and are prompt and efficient when dealing with Leases and Tenants.’
‘Diversity is strong with a good mix of people from different backgrounds. Collaboration is very good. High level of interaction.’
‘Very knowledgeable and great team to work with; tasks are always completed in a cost-effective and timely manner.’
‘Mark Askin is an outstanding individual, he has great knowledge and is a relationship builder. Mark has really added value to our organisation.’
Alceon Group Pty Limited
Broadmoor Private Investments Limited
Charter Hall Group
Duxton Group of Companies
FRP Capital Pty Ltd
Growthpoint Properties Australia
Penfold Property Group
Port of Brisbane Pty Ltd
Tian An Australia Limited
Warakirri Asset Management Limited
- Advising Chinese renewables company Maoneng in relation to solar, wind and battery renewables projects.
- Advised Charter Hall on its divestment of a national portfolio of 9 strategically located automotive dealership assets across 4 different states to Eagers Automotive in two tranches for $181m.
- Advised Duxton Group of Companies on the sale of a 217,000 hectare cattle station in Queensland for approximately $23m.
Piper Alderman > Firm Profile
Helping shape the future of business in Australia with practical, commercial and cutting-edge legal advice.
A premier commercial law firm, Piper Alderman has offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. We work with clients across Australia and internationally to achieve optimum legal and commercial solutions.
Our legal expertise has been built on nearly two centuries of industry experience. Piper Alderman has been a leading advisor to Australian commercial interests for more than 175 years and we continue to advance in knowledge, skills and commitment. We listen to our clients, respond to their needs and guide them through increasingly complex regulatory and business landscapes.
As a united, national partnership we are able to work in teams and collaborate in a manner that enables us to harness our skills and network effectively for our clients. We understand the importance of building enduring client relationships and are absolutely committed to advancing our clients’ interests and helping them achieve their business goals.
Piper Alderman has a proud history of being at the forefront of many emerging areas of law, from landmark rulings to new legislation. Our lawyers understand and contribute to Australia’s legal framework in ways that give our clients a special edge.
|Managing Partner||Tony Britten-Jonesemail@example.com|
|Construction & Energy||Martin Lovellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Corporate and M&A||James Dicksonemail@example.com|
|Corporate and M&A||James Macdonaldfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dispute resolution: litigation||Anne Freemanemail@example.com|
|Dispute resolution: litigation||Ian Nathanielfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Energy & Natural resources||Gordon Grieveemail@example.com|
|Financial services regulatory||Shannon Adamsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Financial services regulatory||Andrea Beattyemail@example.com|
|Intellectual property||Tim Clarkfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Intellectual property||Tim O'Callaghanemail@example.com|
|Labour and employment||Tim Langefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Natural resources||Ashley Watsonemail@example.com|
|Real estate||Mark Askinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Real estate||Adam Rinaldiemail@example.com|
|Restructuring and insolvency||Michael Lhuedefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr Mark Askin||Partner||View Profile|
|Ms Valerie Blacker||Partner||View Profile|
|Mr Nick Burkett||Partner||View Profile|
|Ms Maria Capati||Partner||View Profile|
|Mr Warren Denny||Partner||View Profile|
|Mr Peter Dwyer||Consultant||View Profile|
|Mr Andrew Rankin||Partner||View Profile|
|Ms Karyn Reardon||Partner||View Profile|
|Mrs Lillian Rizio||Partner||View Profile|
|Mr Joel Shaw||Partner||View Profile|
|Mr Josh Steele||Partner||View Profile|
|Mr Greg Whyte||Partner||View Profile|
Staff FiguresPartners : 80 Total Staff : 395
- Data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Intellectual property
- Natural resources (transactions and regulatory)
- Dispute resolution: class actions
- Energy (transactions and regulatory)
- Financial services regulatory
- Labour and employment
- Restructuring and insolvency