Bradvica Maric Wahl Cesarec > ZAGREB, Croatia > Firm Profile
Bradvica Maric Wahl Cesarec Offices
BUSINESS CENTER INTERNATIONAL
- Go to...
Bradvica Maric Wahl Cesarec > The Legal 500 Rankings
Croatia > EU and competition Tier 1Bradvica Marić Wahl Cesarec provides ‘high-end legal support on various competition law issues’, running the gamut from dawn raid preparedeness advice, cartel and abuse of dominant position matters and merger control mandates. Providing advice that is ‘not only legally grounded but also tailor-made and business-oriented’, team head Mislav Bradvica is a popular choice for clients across a range of contentious and non-contentious mandates and has particular insight into how the “other side thinks” by virtue of his previous tenure at the Competition Agency. Associate Kristina Rudec is also recommended and ‘provides great support and co-operation‘ to Bradvica across many of the matters he handles.
Other key lawyers:
‘They are our first choice when it comes to EU and competition law matters. They have not only an extensive knowledge of competition law but also a personal commitment to the client. The team has performed several mock dawn raids and provide a high-end legal support on various competition law issues.’
‘Mislav Bradvica is a top expert in competition law matters. His advice is not only legally grounded but also tailor-made and business-oriented.’
‘I have worked with Mislav Bradvica, a well experienced, logical, transparent and practical person.’
‘Kristina Rudec – great support and co-operation, level of knowledge constantly increasing resulting in high level of trust and reliability.’
Serotonin studio d.o.o.
Ledo plus d.o.o.
REWE Group / BIPA d.o.o.
METRO Cash & Carry d.o.o.
Totalna televizija d.o.o. (TOTAL TV)
Moslavina voće d.o.o.
Setovia voće d.o.o.
Agro gold d.o.o.
ALFI PE d.o.o.
Webasto Themo & Comfort
Delivery Hero Croatia
- As part of its day-to-day advisory work to BIPA – one of the biggest cosmetics retail chains, the firm handles a range of various competition and unfair trade matters.
- Provides daily advice to METRO Cash & Carry d.o.o. – one of the biggest grocery retail chains. This included various competition and unfair trade matters, but also providing compliance services and ad-hoc representation.
- Successfully represented Webasto before the Croatian Competition Agency, securing win in the antitrust matter.
‘The team is professional, attentive, and very well structured. Their ability to present legal framework in a very business-friendly way is a strength.’
‘Excellent team that is always practical and responsive and has very good industry knowledge. They are always looking at a bigger picture and clients see them also as a trusted adviser and not only a legal counsel.’
‘Neven Marić has extensive knowledge, has worked on a lot of big transactions and therefore having him on board is always a great advantage. He is able to work on both English and German language and this is sometimes crucial for German-speaking clients.’
‘Neven Marić is responsive, sharp and handles complex legal matters with aplomb.’
‘Matthias Wahl is a very responsive and out-of-the-box thinker.’
‘Edi Suljić and Jan Gebauer are really good and provide high-quality advice and are always responsive.’
‘Branko Skerlev’s technical knowledge is excellent and most important he is very practical and has very good knowledge of market standards. He is definitely the person to go see to get the deal done, with minimal risk for everyone.’
‘Branko Skerlev has the ability to give short and smooth advice and is very knowledgeable about the funds industry.’
KASPAR PAPIR (CROATIA/SINGAPORE)
QUAESTUS PRIVATE EQUITY
ERICSSON NIKOLA TESLA
- Advising Transcom on the acquisition of City Connect Group, a multi-jurisdictional transaction involving Croatia, Ireland, North Macedonia and Slovenia.
- Advising the owners of bazzar.hr on the sale of a minority shareholding to EMMA Capital Group.
- Advising the owners of Svam Plus on the sale of 100% of its shares to Canadian Juniper Group.
Croatia > Dispute resolution Tier 2The ‘very professional, committed, efficient and highly responsive’ team at Bradvica Marić Wahl Cesarec has expertise across a range of litigation, including as it relates to competition law, labour law and FIDIC-governed construction disputes. Within this context, the team has ‘deep knowledge of both Croatian and European legislation and are always on top of the latest case law’. Mislav Bradvica is ‘an extremely competent professional, who is responsive and able to suggest practical advice and feasible solutions’.
Other key lawyers:
‘They are responsive and provide high-quality advice.‘
‘They are great experts in the field of dispute resolution – very professional, committed, efficient and highly responsive.’
‘They are dedicated to their clients and their collaboration with clients is at a very high level.’
‘Mislav Bradvica is always looking two steps ahead and he is always trying to find the best solution for his clients (in terms of law and economically).’
‘Mislav Bradvica is an excellent lawyer with a strong business background. He is sharp and determined to organise and close the transaction. He is also very friendly and knowledgeable regarding current trends and business practices.’
‘I would particularly single out Mislav Bradvica with his full dedication to clients and creative legal solutions.’
‘Mislav Bradvica is an extremely competent professional, prompt in response and able to suggest practical advice and feasible solutions. Courtesy, openness and sharp insight are some of his best qualities.’
Tisak Totalna plus
BAT / TDR
Kolektor Koling Slovenia
Fortis Projekt and Elektro Imber
Minority shareholders – Dukat d.d. (Lactalis Group)
Alternative Invest (Fund)
TVS S.p.A. Italy
- Representing BAT/TDR in appeal proceedings against the settlement rendered within the extraordinary administration procedure over the former Agrokor Group.
- Acting for Kolektor Koling in multiple disputes with the municipality of Petrinja town and Varaždin town regarding the construction of the municipal sewage, drainage and water purification system.
- Representing Securitas Croatia in their proceedings before Croatian courts and other stated bodies, including misdemeanours, litigation and prescription proceedings.
Other key lawyers:
‘They have practically invented compliance for investment funds as a distinct legal service in Croatia.’
‘The team has proven to be reliable, timely, and trusted advisers.’
‘Highly professional individuals which provide sound and practical legal advice.’
‘The firm displays significant know-how and experience across banking, finance and capital markets law matters.’
‘Branko Skerlev has proven to be a shining star of the team. His academic career, as well as a practical approach, proved to be a winning combination for us in any situation, irrespective if it is transactional, commercial, corporate or capital markets advice.’
‘Davor Krsnik is highly motivated.’
Maverick Wealth Management
Quaestus Private Equity
Five Islands Capital Ltd
- Advising the founder of a new investment company, Five Island Capital Ltd, with an intent to incorporate the company in Croatia.
- Advising Maverick Wealth Management on the incorporation of a new alternative investment fund (AIF) in Croatia.
- Advising Prosperus Invest on matters related to the liquidation process of an AIF and providing legal assistance to operations of the client’s middle office department.