Auren > Madrid, Spain > Firm Profile
AVENIDA DEL GENERAL PERON
- Go to...
- Firm Profile
- Main Contacts
Auren > The Legal 500 Rankings
Spain > Industry focus: TMT Tier 4
Led by Pilar Sanchez Bleda, director of the firm’s media and technology department, Auren is a well-known name for clients in the audiovisual, entertainment, technology and e-sports sectors, providing advice on agreements, media rights, patents and project planning. Manager and IP specialist María Negro Carbonero supports these efforts, with the firm seeing a recent increase in litigation surrounding new emerging technologies.
Other key lawyers:
‘Quick response, very complete team in different disciplines.’
‘Multidisciplinary team that covers all the necessary specialties in an integrated manner.’
‘Always available and willing to help.’
‘Responsiveness, professionalism, resolution of the problems. Availability.’
‘The audiovisual production sector has numerous characteristics that require a broad level of knowledge in the areas of intellectual property and tax, in particular. Auren’s team has the necessary experience to address the cases raised in a holistic manner, providing creative solutions that are legally supported. One of the most relevant factors of its services is the availability of its team both in person and online.’
‘Auren’s plus is the wide range of specialties covered under the same firm. In the case of María Negro, not only is she an excellent expert in intellectual property, but she knows how to communicate, helping to understand the subtleties of the legislation and the arguments provided.’
Liga Canaria Esports
- Advised Andorra Business on the creation of the Andorra Strategic Plan for e-sports.
- Assisted TUI on its digital transformation, and providing daily advice on its digital activity.
- Advised Acciona’s events and cultural activities subsidiary.
Spain > Dispute resolution Tier 5Auren has a 'consolidated and versatile team' in dispute resolution, which excels in banking litigation, covering the gamut of disputes in this area, including those relating to stock options, floor clauses and consumer loans. Aside from its banking clients, the firm also acts for companies operating in the energy, automotive and real estate sectors. Highly regarded litigator, arbitrator and insolvency administrator Daniel Saez Castro is the managing partner of the Madrid office, where Mercedes Ruiz Rico - who specialises in claims for breach of the right to honour, family privacy and self-image, among other areas - and associates Irene Sorribas Fuentes and Cristina Romero Domínguez are also based.
Daniel Sáez Castro
Other key lawyers:
Mercedes Ruiz Rico; Irene Sorribas Fuentes; Cristina Romero Domínguez
‘Auren has made remarkable progress in recent times, consolidating a good trial team.’
‘The team is led by Daniel Sáez Castro, who is a recognised lawyer, professor of the Litigation Course at the Complutense School of Legal Practice. He has formed a consolidated and versatile team around him.’
BANCO COOPERATIVO ESPAÑOL, S.A.
01 FUTURA SOLAR
SOLVIA SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS SL
BANCO COPERATIVO ESPAÑOL
CAJA RURAL ALBACETE
CAJA RURAL GRANADA
CAJA RURAL DE ASTURIAS SCC
- Has acted for Banco Cooperativo Español in over 260 procedures, before different provincial courts as well as before the corresponding Provincial Court.
- Assisting Sareb in the defence of all the proceedings related to claims of nullity of contracts and financial transactions.
- Acted for Caja Rural de Albacete, Cuenca y Ciudad Real in 1700 procedures in five years, many of which are currently pending resolution before the Supreme Court in an appeal for cassation interest.
Spain > White-collar crime
Auren > Firm Profile
Auren Abogados’ range of services cover practically all fields of law, offering a multidisciplinary and quality-based approach. Our teams consist of lawyers and economists with extended and contrasted experience in their respective fields of professional practice.
Fields of specialization
Corporate and commercial law
- Corporate. Planning, incorporation and ongoing advice for all types of entities.
- Corporate governance. Legal assistance to administrative bodies.
- Mergers and acquisitions, restructuring of companies and corporate operations of all kinds.
- Commercial and financial contracts.
- Business restructuring and insolvency. Refinancing agreements. Directors’ liability.
- Family office.
- Tax services.
- Tax planning (prior analysis of taxation in singular operations, design and execution of tax efficient structures, set up of holding companies, fiduciary structures, etc.).
- International tax planning.
- Assistance in tax audits, and other tax disputes. Our tax specialists can help you to obtain successful outcomes with the tax authorities across all the levels of the cycle of dispute.
- Tax advice, Tax planning and tax compliance for all the Spanish taxes (corporate income tax, personal income tax, VAT, gift and inheritance tax, local taxes, etc.
- Transfer pricing.
Employment and social security law
- Labor contracting. Senior management personnel. Expatriate personnel.
- Collective bargaining.
- Employment regulation files.
- Conciliation and litigation.
- Labor management: payroll and social security, labor contracting and general advice.
Administrative, urban planning and real estate law
- Environment. Renewable energy.
- Urban planning.
- Urban leases. Horizontal property.
- European Union law. Market and competition.
- Maritime and transport law.
Procedural law, mediation and arbitration
- Specialized litigation before any type of jurisdictions.
- Mediation and arbitration.
Industrial and intellectual property and new technologies
- Trademarks, patents, and designs. Unfair competition.
- Audiovisual and entertainment law. Advertising and publicity. Image rights.
- Software, internet and mobile devices, e-commerce, social networks, personal data, etc.
- Corporate compliance.
- Crimes against the Public Treasury and Social Security, money laundering, urban planning crimes, etc.
Financial and banking law: Our lawyers have extensive experience in banking law, contrasted with our international experience and a team of tax advisors who complete a thorough research work. In this way, we ensure that each transaction is fully verified by an expert in his field.
Specifically, we provide services to companies that intend to carry out financial transactions, advising both financial and credit institutions and investment companies.
|Industrial & Intellectual Property and New Technologies||Pilar Sanchez-Bledaemail@example.com||+0034637454475|
|Procedural Law, Mediation and Arbitration||Daniel Sáezfirstname.lastname@example.org||+0034656841580|
Staff FiguresAbogados y Asesores Fiscales : 437
- Industry focus: TMT