Firm Profile > Whitebridge Advocatuur B.V. > Amsterdam, Netherlands
Whitebridge Advocatuur B.V. Offices
1077 XX AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
- Firm Profile
- Main Contacts
- Lawyer Profiles
- Notable Cases
- Diversity and Inclusion
- International Capabilities
Whitebridge Advocatuur B.V. > The Legal 500 Rankings
Boutique IT law specialist Whitebridge Advocatuur B.V. is active in IT outsourcing, GDPR, contracts, disputes, cloud computing, security and privacy matters. The group counts counts multinational blue-chip companies among its client base. Anja Dekhuijzen heads the practice.
Whitebridge Advocatuur B.V. > Firm Profile
Whitebridge Advocatuur BV is a leading law firm in the Netherlands providing advice in the areas of data protection, (out)sourcing, big data, AI and IT law. Clients also recognise its profound experience and knowledge of all aspects relating to Data and Cloud.
Whitebridge Advocatuur BV is a recognised leader in the field of data protection. Whitebridge Advocatuur BV finds practical solutions to complex global data protection questions.
Over more than a decade, Whitebridge Advocatuur BV has lead the way in identifying the most important legal aspects of technological innovation and has been ready to assist its clients with
Whitebridge Advocatuur BV is recommended by The Legal 500 2020 and Chambers 2015 and has been awarded as:
- Privacy Law 2019 Law Firm of the Year the Netherlands by Legal Comprehensive;
- 2018 PRIVACY LAW Law Firm of the Year the Netherlands by Finance Monthly;
- 2017 IT and Communication Law Firm of the Year by Finance Monthly;
- 2016 IT and Communication Law Firm of the Year by Lawyer Monthly.
Whitebridge Advocatuur BV is experienced in the field of outsourcing law in large, complex and international deals. It represents leading companies, governments as well as IT companies in these fields.
Clients trust the firm to join their team at an early stage of the IT or outsourcing decision-making process, and help them through the negotiations to get the deal done.
|Outsourcing and IT|
|GDPR, cloud and security|
Staff FiguresNumber of lawyers : 1
LanguagesDutch English French German Serbo-Croatian
In the past years, Whitebridge Advocatuur has had the privilege in assisting its clients in a range of deals and cases.
– Whitebridge Advocatuur has assisted an international petrochem client in suppressing international illegal abuse of that client’s trademarks worldwide;
– Whitebridge Advocatuur has drafted binding corporate rules intended to regulate a corporate client’s processing of personal data across four continents;
– Whitebridge Advocatuur has frequently consulted for a number of clients in a range of (potential) personal data breaches;
– Whitebridge Advocatuur has carried out a large and increasing number of cases involving complex GDPR issues varying from finding solutions to complex international GDPR compliance questions through negotiation a variety of GDPR impacted agreements through to engaging with various national data protection authorities, all this for a varied client base including multinational corporations and governmental bodies.
Diversity and Inclusion
Whitebridge Advocatuur fosters a diverse and stable team and we are constantly working to further develop our internal cultural awareness.
Our company culture is open to all and we stimulate both internal and external ongoing dialogues within our firm and with the community in which we function.
Whitebridge Advocatuur is a proud sponsor of local youth sports initiatives. Besides financial support to local initiatives, Whitebridge Advocatuur stimulates its team members to make impactful social contributions both locally and internationally.
At Whitebridge Advocatuur we know that the best way to profit from our knowledge and experience is to share them with others. This is why we take part in a variety of professional congresses but also speak, train and teach at seminars and universities.
Whitebridge Advocatuur is developing its corporate sustainability policy with a view to constantly reducing the impact of our activities on our natural environment and to rationalise our resource use.
As an IT and privacy law boutique firm in Amsterdam, Whitebridge Advocatuur has an extremely varied international practice.
Doing business from Amsterdam, we are used to having the international business environment be our local business environment. We have built a practice where the intense cultural awareness of our team members allows us to assist our clients in dealing with their legal challenges worldwide.
Although our team may not be numerous, we speak over eight languages. This has allowed us to assist:
- A major international industrial company;
- Leading foreign petrochem companies from various continents;
- Major EU institutions; and
- A variety of European financial institutions.