ILF Law Firm
Commercial, corporate and M&A in Ukraine
ILF Law Firm
Tetyana Gavrysh Kyiv; Olexiy Holovin
BASF Ukraine LLC
Newton Promservice, LLC
IT Craft YSA GmbH
LLC «MEDICAL SPACE ХХІ»
EGGER WOOD TRADING, LLC
Kharkiv School of Architecture
Chemonics International Inc.
EdCamp Ukraine NGO
Mukachevo Central District Hospital
SANTA BRANDS S.P. Z.O.O LTD
Jewish Cultural Center “Solomonika”
BEIT DAN LLC
- Assisted Kharkiv School of Architecture with a full adjustment of all business processes as part of the reform of the private institution of higher education.
- Advised EdCamp Ukraine NGO on various issues and help to implement current projects.
- Assisted the client with drafting of a bill “On Medical Practice, Medical Activity and Medical SelfGovernment”.
Vasil Kisil & Partners
Vasil Kisil & Partners
Arcona Property Fund N.V.
Odeh Asalem Automation System ODASCO
- Advised Wix.com (Israel) on establishing a subsidiary in Ukraine, supported the registrationand all associated processes.
- Advised Arcona Property Fund (Arcona), the Euronext Amsterdam and Prague Stock Exchange listed company on the investment in commercial property in Central Europe.
- Advised two founders of a Ukrainian start-up – New Puls on their risks as sellers in an M&A/ JV transaction.
Acquis Law Firm
Maksym Uslystyi; Mykhailo Lytvyn
‘They are very proactive and fast, know the regulations very well and advise accordingly. Able to find solutions in tight deadlines.’
‘They have a tailor-cut solution for issues and very high ethical standards; even during the worst times of the war, they kept performing their job.’
‘Collaboration, professionalism, feedback, pro-activity.’
DBE Energy / DBE Global
Sinpaş Holding / Mikron’s Minerals Turkey
Ahlatci Holding / AHL Energy
Pearl Cohen Zedak Latzer Baratz
- Advised Ivy Technology on winding up the business in Ukraine.
- Advised DBE Global a member of DBE Energy Group on various corporate and commercial matters in Ukraine.
- Advised Ahlatci Holding / AHL Energy on various corporate and commercial matters in Ukraine.
Other key lawyers:
Michael Lukashenko; Denis Lysenko; Oksana Krasnokutskaya
‘Aequo’s team is always available to provide business-driven solutions. We’ve worked on several projects, and the team, namely, Michael Lukashenko and Anna Babych, have demonstrated their expertise and versatility when it comes to complex legal matters.’
‘Our primary contacts are Michael Lukashenko and Anna Babych. Their presence in our projects gives us confidence that we will be able to find a solution for every issue encountered. The team always focuses on every single detail and provides effective and practical advice. I should also highlight excellent knowledge of the Ukrainian market and practice of the team – their contribution from this perspective is also very valuable.’
‘All actions of Aequo are aimed at achieving the client’s goal.’
Mercuria Energy Trading
State Savings Bank of Ukraine (Oschadbank)
Schenker (Deutsche Bahn)
Gas Transmission System Operator of Ukraine
Ukrposhta, Ukrainian Postal Service
Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
National Securities and Stock Market Commission
Ukraine branch of the United Nations Global Compact
- Advised the State Savings Bank of Ukraine on borrowing $100m from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
- Advised Mercuria Energy Trading on its strategic investment in CWP Europe to realize the €1.9bn investment plan to develop 2GW renewable energy projects in Southeast Europe.
‘Client-oriented, always ready to build custom solutions.’
‘Alcor deeply understands how to operate an entity in Ukraine, helping us stay compliant, process payroll, and many other aspects of running operations.’
‘Extremely well versed in local practices and customs, and very responsive and positive to helping us build a team successfully.’
IT Ukraine Association
- Advised IT Ukraine Association on various corporate law issues related to the launch and development of the Client’s projects.
- Advised People.ai, on the operation of an R&D office in Ukraine.
- Advised thredUP on the development and implementation of action plan in case of possible emergencies, legalization of employees in foreign countries, continuation of the operating activities of the Ukrainian R&D direction.
Ante Law Firm
Kateryna Ishchenko; Yuriy Veklenko
Other key lawyers:
‘A team of professionals, with an extremely high level of quality and always super attentive.’
‘A team of professionals.’
‘Ante team has a unique specialization in aviation and pharmaceuticals.’
Sanofi-Aventis Ukraine LLC
Opella Healthcare Ukraine LLC
Perrigo Ukraine LLC
Qatar Airways Q.C.S.C.
Vallair Solutions S.A.R.L.
Swiss International Air lines
Ekta Insurance company
- Advised Bees Airline on resolving the situation with all commercial contracts for charter programs and other liabilities.
- Advised an international airlines on the transfer of all income from sales of international air transportation in Ukraine.
‘The team is very supportive.’
Zeppelin International AG,|Zeppelin Power Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Expert Petroleum SPV SARL,|Expert Petroleum Ukraine
- Advised IBM on the course of spin-off of Managed Infrastructure Services Business.
- Represented the client in the course of the management buy-out.
- Assisted Volmi Games with a course of acquisition transaction with Virtuos.
Oleksiy Demyanenko; Armen Khachaturyan; Vadym Samoilenko
Other key lawyers:
Maksym Tereshchuk; Oleg Boichuk
‘Asters has the best lawyers in this practice, with a strong professional background, leadership and strong negotiations skills (with an ability to be very persuasive and protect the client’s interest to the maximum), and an extensive hands-on experience in English law.’
‘Maksym Tereshchuk is an exceptional lawyer, very good at English law and has exceptional negotiation skills.’
‘Asters are a very professional and expert firm. We use them for all of our commercial, corporate and M&A work in Ukraine. They have very good expertise in corporate transactions and can work closely with our London lawyers on transactions. They can communicate expertly in English and have a very good understanding of English and Ukrainian law concepts.’
‘Oleg Boichuk is the corporate partner, an extremely knowledgeable and capable corporate practitioner. He is very clear in his advice, commercial in his approach, always accessible and very easy to work with.’
Enwell Energy plc
Irish Bank Resolution Limited
Techiia Holding Limited
Webuild (ex Salini Impregilo)
- Assisted Arawak Energy Ukraine B.V., in the sale of 50% of shares in Geo-Alliance Oil-Gas Public Limited to gas producer Geo Alliance Group Limited.
- Advised Enwell Energy plc, on its up to $8.63m acquisition of Arkona Gas-Energy.
- Advised Irish Bank Resolution Corporation Limited on a range of corporate matters in relation to major shopping mall and office building.
Attorneys’ Association Gestors
Andriy Tsvyetkov; Vitalii Makhinchuk
AMEROPA AMS Marketing and Sales AG
De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek N.V
- Advised AMEROPA AMS Marketing and Sales AG on the sanctions against a citizen of Ukraine.
- Advised De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek N.V on the sanctions against a citizen of Ukraine.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team’s market knowledge and expertise are huge. When it comes to complex and high-profile M&A deals, they are a top-choice law firm for me.’
‘Mykola Stetsenko is, without a doubt, the best M&A lawyer in Ukraine. He is an absolute troubleshooter in negotiations. Yuriy Nechayev has a strategic vision for all aspects of the deal. His advice is always clear, detailed and brilliant at the same time.’
B.S.A. International SA (Lactalis)
Diligent Capital Partners
Volt Resources Limited
Investment Capital Ukraine
- Advised JSC Kaspi.kz on the acquisition of 100% shares in Portmone Group by Kaspi Pay, a wholly owned subsidiary of Kaspi.kz.
- Advised Lactalis, a French multinational dairy products corporation, on Ukrainian law matters in connection with an acquisition of PJSC “Bel Shostka Ukraine”.
- Advised Volt Resources Limited on the acquisition of 70% stake in the Zavallivskyi Graphite Group Volt.
Baker McKenzie, Kyiv Office
Other key lawyers:
‘Andrii Moskalyk is indispensable, and his self-dedication was exceptional.’
Avista Capital and Nordic Capital
First Ukrainian International Bank
Flügger group A/S
Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Assisted the shareholders of Acino – Avista Capital and Nordic Capital with its sale to ADQ.
- Advised the shareholders of PrJSC Ivano-Frankivskcement, on cement, roofing sheets and gypsum, the potential sale of its business to NEQSOL Holding.
- Advised the shareholders of Depositphotos, a stock photo content marketplace, on the sale of 100% of the shares in Depositphotos.
Tetyana Dovgan; Maria Orlyk
Other key lawyers:
‘The team have professionalism.’
‘Tetyana Dovgan is the go-to person in Ukraine for any M&A deal as she is knowledgeable, understands the market and is heavily involved in a transaction or supervises it in a way that it gets done the way it should.’
Horizon Capital and Data Group
Vodafone Ukraine and Neqsol Holding
Nafta International BV
EBRD and FMO
SUW South Ukraine Windplant Holdings Limited
- Advised Air Products on the establishment of a bespoke joint venture with ArcelorMittal for the construction of a new modern air separation unit.
- Advised MANE Group and its subsidiary in Ukraine on their day-to-day business activities, including support to the shareholder and management on corporate governance mechanisms.
- Advised FAS Energy on the acquisition of a solar power plant during martial law.
Other key lawyers:
‘International collaboration of teams is superb. The team gave a very good response to our projects no matter where we needed legal advice.’
‘The team is professional, quick to respond and commercially oriented.’
‘Dentons provides an efficient and quick service, even in this troubled period in the region, with professionals on a higher standard in such a country. Always on an accessible and friendly mode while preserving a strict and serious approach in every matter.’
‘Oleg Batyuk and the team provide service with the highest standards.’
Eksim Yatirim Holding
DNV GL Energy Advisory GmbH
- Advised Ciklum on its acquisition of CN Group, a Czech-based software development firm, from Genesis Capital.
- Advised Eksim Yatirim Holding on the acquisition of a wind project in Ukraine.
- Advised Volkswagen AG on Ukrainian law matters in connection with the formation of a joint venture with Italian energy supplier Enel X.
EUCON Legal Group
Other key lawyers:
‘EUCON team has wide experience and can cover our company’s needs. They get into a very deep relationship with their client and always try to do more for them to make them happier.’
‘Yaroslav Romanchuk and Andriy Romanchuk are outstanding lawyers with a great experience in different sectors of the economy and business.’
BLACK SEA COMMODITIES Sp. z o.o.
NTK Trans Poland
- Assisted NTK Trans Poland (railroad forwarding services), a Ukrainian investor, with launching the company’s operations in the Polish market.
- Assisted GLOBAL MESSAGE SERVICES POLAND with the corporate business structuring services for Enterprises.
- Assisted Ukrainian investor, STA LOGISTIC with entering the European market and corporate business structuring.
Yevheniy Deyneko; Andriy Olenyuk
‘Everlegal team does a good job for their client.’
‘Yevheniy Deyneko is very commercial, can make decisions, is reasonable and is a pleasure to work with. He is a good lawyer who is technically capable. He has a good knowledge of English law.’
China Electric Power Equipment and Technology
- Advised China Electric Power Equipment and Technology on tapping the Ukrainian market and implementing a renewable energy construction project in Ukraine.
- Advised Delfas on a $3.6m investment to expand to the US market in three states in the US.
Borys Lobovyk; Bogdan Malniev
‘The legal team provided a clear and concise picture of the current state, general recommendations of necessary reforms and a specific roadmap for that. The legal team has managed to deal with all the arising issues professionally and deliver an excellent result.’
Amdaris Group Limited
Charity Fund “Believe in Yourself”
Cisco Systems Management B.V.
ekaterra Group Holdings B.V.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Gorilla LLC /|A Wunderman Thompson Company
Harmony Industries NV
Khmelnytskyi City Council
Lenovo Group Limited
Leonardo del Vecchio Foundation
Lviv City Council
Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine
National University “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”
Rakuten Marketing LLC
Samsung Ukraine LLC
Schwarz Dienstleistung KG
Transport Service Group SRL
Viasat World Limited
- Advised Miratech on legal, tax and financial vendor due diligence.
- Advised Nortal on its acquisition of Skelia, an award-winning leader in building cross-border IT organizations.
- Advised Horizon Capital on investment (together with other investors) into Liki24, a Ukraine-based e-commerce platform for medicine delivery.
Sergiy Oberkovych; Oleksandr Melnyk
‘They have top professionals who can deliver top partner-led advice even on smaller M&A deals.’
‘Sergiy Oberkovych is the firm’s mastermind. Definitely, one to recommend.’
- Advised Zolotyi Vik on issues related to setting up a holding structure in European jurisdiction.
- Assisted BIE, an international investor with alternative energy projects, IT and telecommunication, infrastructure and real estate.
- Advised TIU Canada on the conversion of debt into the share capital of Ecotechnik-Nikopol, a solar power plant based in Ukraine.
Hillmont Partners LLC
Valentyn Zasukha; James Hart
‘The team has an excellent approach to the clients keeping them well informed during an invariably complex legal process.’
‘James Hart is an outstanding driver of the business with a deep knowledge not only of commercial law within Ukraine and other jurisdictions but also a strong understanding of business, the funding of such business and the operational aspects that are critical, especially within emerging markets.’
‘Hillmont Partners remains a go-to law firm in Ukraine for advising on ongoing corporate/commercial matters and innovative M&A and private equity work in handling domestic and cross-border matters. The team proves itself as a very efficient and commercial in targeted legal finding solutions for clients.’
‘James Hart is an excellent advisor. He assists clients with both public and private M&A deals, including joint ventures, in addition to financing and capital market transactions. James is very efficient and commercial in finding solutions for clients and takes the time to understand the client’s requirements before jumping into the legal discussion.’
‘Hillmont Partners is a hard-working and dedicated team. They are especially good at problem-solving attitudes and prompt reactions in project and time management. They always consider the client’s side and fight for their interest.’
Black Iron Inc.
Glovoapp Ukraine LLC
Argentem Creek Partners
National Democratic Institute
Viva Gas Limited
Mazars GmbH & Co. KG
- Represented Black Iron Inc. in land matters in a $1.2bn iron ore mining project, largest Canadian investment project in Ukraine.
- Assisted Glovoapp Ukraine LLC, a part of Glovoapp Spain with company’s corporate, commercial, employment and tax law matters arising from the client’s operations in Ukraine.
- Advised Mazars GmbH & Co. KG on tax aspects of the corporate restructuring.
Ilyashev & Partners
Mikhail Ilyashev; Roman Marchenko
Other key lawyers:
‘Since the beginning of the war in Ukraine, the team has been heroically working on the ground. Lawyers and partners constantly keep in touch with us. Despite the constant interruptions in communications (because of the bombing, the Internet did not work, mobile communications, there was no electricity), we received all the necessary consultations without delay.’
‘The firm has an excellent corporate and M&A team, in particular Mikhail Ilyashev, who is very knowledgeable of our industry and is well versed in the corporate law in Ukraine. Mikhail and his team have a very deep knowledge of commercial realities, which allows them to advise on the full range of legal aspects of the transaction.’
‘The firm is considered a leading international firm in Ukraine.’
‘The team has highly professional in-depth knowledge of the legal system in Ukraine. Very knowledgeable on international structuring and advisory process. Easily accessible/reachable.’
‘The team has a strong understanding of the legal landscape backed by solid transactional on-the-ground expertise. The firm provides good partner attention on any mandate and maintains an extensive international network of professional service providers. We appreciate its delivery level and highly qualified department.’
‘My key contacts on corporate issues during the last year were managing partner Mikhail Ilyashev and senior partner Roman Marchenko. I admire both of them as strong professionals who have built a team around exceptionally talented lawyers. Mikhail Ilyashev has an exquisite reputation in the legal sphere.’
‘Our experience with Ilyashev & Partners allows us to recommend the company as a team of professionals who can easily cope with the tasks, despite large volumes and tight deadlines. This law firm is a top choice for challenging deals where you need to invent a new kind of solution or improve the current practice. Its lawyers have the uncommon ability to integrate wide and in-depth legal knowledge with a superb commercial understanding.’
‘My key contact through the years is the firm’s founder Mikhail Ilyashev. Mikhail is a sharp and responsive attorney with wonderful business knowledge. He is a unique dealmaker whose strategic advice is a very valuable asset in managing complex, stressful and time-sensitive transactions.’
UPD Holdings Limited
JV Poltava Petroleum Company
- Advised a consortium of investors in the process of acquiring 100% of the shares of the First Kyiv Machine-Building Plant.
- Assisted Shareholders of Zavalyevsky Graphite Plant with the sale of 70% of participation interest in the production of graphite products in Ukraine.
‘The team is always business oriented with best solutions delivery.’
‘The team is always connected, proactive and high professional.’
General Commerce LLC/Q Partners
Vetropack Hostomel Glass Factory PJSC
- Represented InVivo and Soufflet Group in obtaining merger clearance in several FSU jurisdictions (Ukraine and Kazakhstan).
- Advised Avia Solutions Group on the €300m worth issuance of new shares on the group level for the purpose of further expansion on the market.
- Advised Vetropack Group and its subsidiary in Ukraine on corporate restructuring and other matters.
Karl Hepp de Sevelinges; Bertrand Barrier
‘They have a very good local team able to translate our requirements to a realistic local execution plan.’
‘Bertrand Barrier has been outstanding in directing his team and finding practical solutions to work through all local bureaucracy.’
Tryba Energy/ Ekotechnik Shyroke
Van der Hoeven
Galyna Zagorodniuk; Iryna Nikolayevska
Other key lawyers:
‘The team was incredible before the invasion in Ukraine and even more incredible throughout the unrest in Ukraine. They have remained responsive and working diligently to support their clients and help them navigate through uncertainty.’
‘Galyna Zagorodniuk and the team have incredible knowledge around corporate/commercial matters, employment, and military implications.’
GTT Communications, Inc.
National Joint Stock Company Naftogaz of Ukraine
PJSC National Power Company Ukrenergo
Zipline International Inc.
- Advised Vista, a Cimpress company on its acquisition of the online graphic design editor Crello and a stock photo marketplace Depositphotos.
- Advised HARMAN International on the acquisition of Apostera, a Germany-based automotive technology company.
- Assisted “Charitable Foundation “Soborna” with rebuilding Ukraine’s infrastructure after the end of the war.
- Assisted the client with a complex M&A deal on sale of two Ukrainian companies, as well as several land plots.
- Assisted the client with legal due diligence of an oil-extraction plant and transhipment terminal of vegetable oils and grain products.
- Assisted the client with the project on financing construction of a cottage village in the suburbs of Kyiv.
KPD Consulting Law Firm
Diebold Nixdorf (USA, Germany)
EEPro GmbH (Germany)
Development Construction Holding
Nexans Deutschland GmbH
Werner Wirth GmbH (Germany)
Artemis Real Single Member
Linde Material Handling GmbH (KION GROUP AG, Germany)
Limes Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH
EMRF V.C.I.C. RAIF PLC
ARTEMIS UKRAINE, LLC (Subsidiary of the Greece company))
“Linas Agro” LLC
Nexans Deutschland GmbH
- Advised Linde Material Handling GmbH, as the seller in M&A transaction on Ukrainian subsidiary.
- Advsied EMRF V.C.I.C. RAIF PLC on investment matters and legal support with regard to establishment of investment funds in Ukraine.
KPMG Law in Ukraine
Sergey Popov; Yuriy Katser; Oksana Olekhova; Maksym Zavalnyy
The State Property Fund of Ukraine
A major European oil & gas company
LCF Law Group
‘I value LCF very much as our legal advisor in various spheres of law – corporate, tax, energy, and dispute resolution. In each of them, the team demonstrates their excellency. They are very smart, rapid, efficient and in-depth lawyers. They are always responsive and business-oriented.’
‘The whole LCF team consists of strong and multi-skilled professionals. They have very deep expertise in their respective fields of practice, advising both international and local firms, having excellent managerial and litigation skills, and being very strong strategists.’
Ostchem Holding Limited
Alros Holding Limited
Finance Real a.s.
SCATEC Solar Solutions Ukraine LLC
Greenteco SES LLC
Chysta Enerhiia 2011
Consumers cooperative Solar City
Ukrainian Association of renewable energy
Legal Alliance Company
Dmytro Aleshko; Oleksii Bezhevets
Healthcare Transformation Forum
Jadran Galenski laboratorij d.d.
- Advised Healthcare Transformation Forum on building viable networks of healthcare facilities within the project “Decentralisation and Healthcare Network Effective Management”.
- Reconsidered the whole business compliance processes in Ukraine and elaborated the full set of internal regulations and business processes for a global pharmaceutical company in Ukraine.
- Advised the international project aiming at technical assistance to the Government of Ukraine, the Ministry of Health and the Expert Committee on the selection and use of essential drugs to increase the transparency of the pharmaceutical system of Ukraine.
LLC “Deloitte & Touche Ukrainian Services Company”
‘All members of the team are highly qualified personnel who are constantly developing and have a wide range of knowledge in both Ukrainian and international law on this issue. Very clearly develop models for the implementation of the project and bring it to its logical conclusion.’
‘The team employs a highly professional staff. Collectively, everyone represents a single unit of the team.’
Porsche Leasing Ukraine LLC / Porsche Mobility LLC
PJSC “CENTRAVIS PRODUCTION UKRAINE”
LLC “SUBARU UKRAINE”
E&E Cables Solution
ABB Sp.z o.o.
- Assisted Porsche Leasing LLC/Porsche Mobility LLC with issues arising out from daily activity.
- Assisted PJSC “CENTRAVIS PRODUCTION UKRAINE” with its legal function for Centravis Production Ukraine.
- Assisted Eurocar PJSC with the creation of one of the largest humanitarian logistics hubs in Ukraine.
‘The team successfully managed to continue rendering high-quality legal services to its clients in the current situation in Ukraine.’
‘Mr. Maryan Martynyuk and the team are very competent lawyers, working with them is very pleasant.’
Viciunai Ukraine (Vici Group)
First Private Brewery
Invest-Active Asset Management Company
The Orthodox Church of Ukraine
- Assisted IFCEM, one of the biggest cement manufactures in Ukraine, with the corporate restructuring of the business.
- Assisted the client with the process of the financial restructuring of the debt obligations and corporate restructuring.
- Advised Promprylad.Renovation on the process of developing corporate structure and investment mechanism to the project.
Alexander Weigelt; Volodymyr Yakubovskyy
‘The team has skilful lawyers and is very service focused.’
‘The firm NOBLES binds the best of international law firms´ practices and knowledge of the local market. At the same time, the transaction management by Volodymyr Yakubovskyy is outstanding.’
‘Volodymyr Yakubovskyy has a professional attitude, is solution-oriented, well oriented in M&A transactions. Alexander Weigelt has seniority, and experience is apparent at first glance. Well-organised, very detail-oriented lawyer.’
Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
- Advised Levine Leichtman Capital Partners on acquisition of Creditinfo Group.
Pavlenko Legal Group
JSC «Odessa Film Studio»
Tesa Plus LLC
Electrum Payment System LLC
Group of companies «Svitagro»
Iceberg Logistics LLC
Group of companies «Eridon»
Dispomed Group of Companies
Data Science UA
- Assisted JSC «Odessa Film Studio» with corporate issues, including the development/amendment of corporate documents and other.
- Assisted PAEK Group activities with corporate issues, including development / amendment of corporate documents, reorganization of a group of companies, etc.
- Advised Electrum Payment Systems LLC on corporate documents, issues of reorganization of the company.
PETERKA & PARTNERS LLC
3Dees Industries s.r.o.
NSE Products Europe
- Assisted the client with the establishment of a representative office of the Czech Centre in Ukraine.
- Assisted 3Dees Industries s.r.o. with the establishment of a joint venture in Ukraine with their Ukrainian partner.
- Assised Amesz Enterprises with the establishment of a client’s subsidiary in Ukraine.
Oleksiy Katasonov; Oleksandra Kostrytsia
‘The practice is extremely professional and dedicated. We have received high-quality support and delivered on time despite giving the team very short deadlines dictated by the project’s timing. The support was innovative in terms of readiness to interpret the law in a manner aimed at solving problems.’
‘I liked the professionalism, dedication, availability and creative approach. They are mindful of details and do not forget the whole picture.’
Delivery Hero SE
Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A.
LLC Eurochim Service
Aon Risk Services EMEA B.V.
Multi Corporation B.V.
LLC Lesaffre Ukraine
AE Logistics 1
- Advised Delivery Hero SE on Ukrainian legal matters pertaining to the acquisition of additional stake in Glovoapp23, S.L.
- Advised Bayer AG on Ukrainian legal matters pertaining to its environmental science business carve-out.
- Advised Adidas AG on Ukrainian legal matters pertaining to Reebok business carve-out.
Dmytro Fedoruk; Zoryana Sozanska-Matviychuk; Rob Shantz; Albert Sych
Nebras Power Investment Management B.V.
The State Property Fund of Ukraine
Nemiroff Vodka Limited
- Represented The State Property Fund of Ukraine in the due diligence of the target, President-Hotel–valued at $14m.
- Advised Graham Partners on a number of large private equity investments.
- Advised Yazaki Ukraine on the broadest array of matters on an ongoing basis.
Vladimir Sayenko; Oleksandr Nikolaichyk; Alina Plyushch
Other key lawyers:
Sergiy Kazmirchuk; Dmytro Korbut
‘Proactive approach, understanding of the industry and customer’s business need, value for money services, result oriented team, reasonably priced.’
‘Acting like a business partner, readily available around the clock, creative solutions provided.’
‘The team of the practice is extremely highly competent. No delay in providing excellent advice or feedback. They can be reached 24/7.’
Family Dairy Investments (Ukrmilkinvest)
Getin Holding S.A.
JSC “The State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine” (Ukreximbank)
JSC “The State Savings Bank of Ukraine” (Oschadbank)
JSC CB “PrivatBank”
Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo S.A.
SDM Partners LLC
Dmytro Syrota; Serhiy Dzis
Optimum Solar Kft.
Vienna Insurance Group
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Uniqa Real Estate
- Advised Vienna Insurance Group AG on the potential acquisition of one of the leading Ukrainian life-insurers.
- Advised Glovo on the acquisition of the business of Zakaz in Ukraine, Moldova and Uzbekistan.
- Assisted Uniqa Real Estate with the sale of its Ukrainian subsidiary holding a 3,690 sq.m. office building.